The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 126 127 128 129 130 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
loonydaray
post Feb 6 2009, 09:13 AM
Post #2541

BUSTie

love the tattoo karategrrl!! i want to get something eventually with loads of meaning that is specific to my life someday too

i think i actually have dreampt about having bigger breasts one time.. it wasn't the focus of the dream i just had them haha. they weren't massive or anything, probably about a b cup, mayybe c. haha i woke up and had to check myself i was confused
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Feb 6 2009, 12:16 AM
Post #2542

Hardcore BUSTie

It's weird, I've never dreamt of being more endowed either. huh. maybe my subconcious is telling me something...

On the subject of MTV's True Life show, I hear that they are going to have a small boob one. Don't know when they will air it, but last I checked, they were still recruiting people for that show.

Awesome tat, I love the lizards. And I have no idea what my totem animal is. Sounds interesting though. What are they supposed to be?

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Feb 5 2009, 05:08 PM
Post #2543

BUSTie

Speaking of running, I remember watching True Life. The episode was about plastic surgery (I think). A large breasted lady was demonstrating how she couldn't go jogging b/c her breasts were so large. sad.gif

Has anyone thought of going to a clothing optional place? I was hoping it would help me gain some confidence AND see what bodies really look like. All I've seen mostly is photoshopped and from mags. Plus, the thought of going is a huge motivator for me to get into even better shape.

Wouldn't it be weird to have a dream where you're very well endowed?

YES! That would be weird. I did have some very painful D cups, but I couldn't see myself with breasts that big for the long run. But I'm fantasizing about a pair of breasts that are 1/2 way between B and C cup. <3 <3 <3 <3

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Feb 5 2009, 03:29 PM
Post #2544

Hardcore BUSTie

while, we're on the subject of totem animals, mines are the red-tailed hawk, various big cats, the raven, and a few others that I am forgetting right now, I'd have to look in my dream journal. All my totem animals come to me in my dreams.

back to boobies! Wouldn't it be weird to have a dream where you're very well endowed?

Eta: As obsessed as I've been about them, I have never had a dream about them. Curious. I've never had a dream where my breasts were the focus of attention. Have you gals?

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Feb 5 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #2545

Hardcore BUSTie

DJ biz, congrats on the weight loss! Dang, I think around here we will all be hitting the weights, working out, losing weight and ready for freaking triathlons! laugh.gif

I can empathize about the bra. Waah! I've ruined beloved clothes in the wash, too. It sucks. Your tatt idea works so well for you, tho I definitely don't recommend the wrist. I know it's tempting! Hubby has several forearm tatts and he's had to be very careful about long sleeves at job interviews, etc. He cautioned me against it. Oh, and when I got laser hair removal (and lasering to touch up my tatt, actually) they allowed me to use a topical anesthetic--you put it on an hour before. You might consider it for a tatt, but don't ask the tatt artist b/c they will probably say you're being wimpy. wink.gif I might have done this, had I known about it. don't take my word for it, but do consider it.

Oh, another cool thing I forgot to share about the lizards:
I was having a terribly tough day and prayed for a sign. Now, I do this all the time and rarely get one (or at least one a mortal human such as myself can detect). I went to the gym and stepped onto a treadmill for a clear-my-mind run, looked down and saw a lizard earring that apparently someone had dropped right there. What are the the fricking chances of that?? (Now if only I could get signs like that every day...) I have it hanging in my cube at work.

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Feb 5 2009, 02:22 PM
Post #2546

Hardcore BUSTie

as long as we're off on the tangent of tatoos.....i really want to get this:

http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/darwin/idea/treelg.php

Not the whole thing, just the design part and perhaps the script at the top that says 'i think.'

i want to put it on my left wrist, but everyone keeps telling me that's too visible. i dunno. i doubt that i'll be applying for any job in the future where having that sort of a tatoo would matter but.....either there or on the top of my foot. but i have pretty hideous feet, bunions at age 26 (make sure you are all wearing the right size shoe ladies, before this happens to you), and i don't know if i want people looking too closely at them. either way is going to be painful as hell, but i don't see why i can't get shot up with a local anesthetic before going through with it. my roommate suggested i draw it on my wrist with permanent marker just to see if i really like having it their.

a-n-y-way. on a more breast related note, i have lost about 10 of the 40 pounds i'd like to drop (only took me three months y'all!), and i am pleased to say that i haven't lost any size yet. it has all come from my stomach, which i am ecstatic over. if i can just get that washboard back, i'll be happy, even if it ends up extending to my chest region.

my favorite intimissi bra was destroyed in the dryer. serves me right for not handwashing like i know i should. the underwire slipped out on one side so if i try to wear it, it looks all wonky. i suppose i could take the wire out on the other side, but i actually like the shape the underwire gives me. sigh. if i ever have spending money again i'll have to buy another one.

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Feb 5 2009, 02:04 PM
Post #2547

Hardcore BUSTie

Strongirl, I will have to check out Dinosaur National Monument for sure! thanks!

And that's true about the spiral symbolizing travel/migration, too. I guess that can be literal or figurative too, as we "travel through life," like the change and growth neurotic nelly talked about. Now that I have this permanent thing on my back, it doesn't hurt to have more meaning to add to it. tongue.gif

Your comments about running inspire me to do it. I want to run my first 5K this year as a 40-year-old. I may have mentioned that already. (See, senility's already kicking in.)

nn, here are some spiral goddesses. Luuuv her.

goddess

I love the trees on the backs of these, too:

more goddesses

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Feb 5 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #2548

Hardcore BUSTie

Yeah, I love the energy and symbolism behind your tattoo. The spiral has been a symbol that I've felt connected to for a long time. It reminds me that change and growth, life and time move in circles rather than a straight path. The spiral goddess looks a bit like me with tiny round breasts and a large curvy bottom, the spiral is located at her abdomen and her arms are overhead.

My upper body is sooo strong, I need to work on my lower body. My lower body looks stronger than it actually is
. tongue.gif

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Feb 5 2009, 10:51 AM
Post #2549

Hardcore BUSTie

Karategrrl, awesome tattoo history! And I didn't know the dreamkeeper association with lizards but several years ago I took my son to Dinosaur National Monument at the Utah/Colorado border and there are some really wonderful petroglyphs there, including a beautiful high rock wall covered with enormous lizards! And the spiral is represented numerous times - it is also a symbol for travel or migration. You would enjoy seeing that very spiritual place, if you ever get a chance.

Running is great. And another reason to enjoy having small breasts and the freedom of movement they provide. Running has sustained me through hard times, given me a sense of empowerment and strength, and makes me feel free and joyful. The competitive part can be a lot of fun - racing is exhilerating - but it's the long trail runs in the wilderness with my two girl dogs that I love the most. Peace.

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Feb 5 2009, 07:53 AM
Post #2550

BUSTie

Karategirl, that's really cool!!!

I also think I need to get into something a bit more competitive. I'd like to do running, I'm thinking 5k. I'd like to go hiking one day and learn to swim. I realize I'm a bit afraid of water (hurricane katrina didn't help with that).

I've lost weight already, and I think shirts are fitting me better. So far, I haven't lost much boobage, I'm still fitting the same bras *knock on wood and crosses fingers*.

I went online window shopping. I couldn't help but to think that I would look so good in some of those tops with some bigger breasts. Just one more full cup size, and I think that would be perfect. I do think I look good and deep v-necks that show off my perkiness, but that's a little too much for most places I go! I'm sure that and no bra would get me loads of attention.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Feb 4 2009, 10:31 AM
Post #2551

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(honeybunch @ Feb 3 2009, 08:43 PM) *
Does your tattoo mean anything specific? I'm just all in your biz today, karategirl! biggrin.gif

Ha, be all in my biz!

Every bit of it means something. and sorry, but it's a long explanation. laugh.gif The star in the middle is an Nsoroma, an African symbol which means, "Like one of the stars, I am a child of the Highest One, and I trust in him, not just myself." In the middle of it I put a spiral--an energy, feminine/goddess/nature symbol, and believed to be the most ancient symbol. I'm crazy into African and primal shit.

The lizards are, I believe, my totem animal. I've always been obsessed with them but they took on special meaning many years ago. I went through a really tough breakup and I was having all kinds of crazy dreams which basically showed me clearly what was happening and helped me decide to end it. A year or so later, I found out I actually had a bit of native amercian background and also started dating my now-hubby, who is 1/4 native american. Being all newly-interested in native amercian spirituality, I opened a book about it, saw a list of totem animals, and looked up lizards. Turns out they are the "dreamkeepers"--they are very grounded (literally and figuratively), and give us guidance through our dreams. Wacky shit. I made the The lizards' tails point out to the sides to symbolize duality and choice. (In tarot, my personality card is The Chariot, which is all about "the freedom to choose your own path." It also works if you consider I'm bisexual.

I have to admit, I kinda put a semi-crappy photo of it here 'cuz I don't want anyone copying it. It's original. I have to say I'm really glad it is so meaningful to me, b/c getting it hurt like a mothafucka and it made it worth it. I love it now but, shit, it HURT. (Bony area + lots of black fill = PAINFUL tatt!) It was my first and prob my last.

I'm glad everyone got something out of my previous post--I was afraid it was going too far off-topic. I do love being physical--it's so grounding, and it's one of the few things that allows me to really have "me time" and center myself. Feels good, makes you look good, and it's good for you--how many thigns can you say that about??

strongirl, now I understand your screen name better! wink.gif I would love to do competitive running and try snowboarding too (both goals of mine this year, as I turn 40)!!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Feb 4 2009, 09:23 AM
Post #2552

Hardcore BUSTie

Karategrrl, that was awesome! Thanks for the great post - informative and inspirational! I'm a lifelong exercise lover too - been doing competitive distance running for 3 decades, love rock climbing, yoga, snowboarding, hiking, scuba diving, etc. But I only got into the gym several years ago at the suggestion of my bf, who loves weightlifting and thought I might gain some strength for other sports if I took it up. Now I'm addicted but still not as well-informed as you are. That was great and I am inspired to add your booty-work to my workout with the goal of buying a pair of those hot little "bun short" panties in a couple months. (ya gotta have goals in life, even if they're shallow and superficial, lol)

I also think weights help us small busted girls by building pecs and improving posture. In photos, I now have faux "cleavage" - a shadow between my pecs, basically, but it does photograph well.

Thanks, Nellie and Honeybunch, for the support around that ugly incident. It's funny, it was many years ago but it still hurts to think about it.

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Feb 3 2009, 03:43 PM
Post #2553

BUSTie

Thanks very much, karategirl! I'm taking some serious notes!

I'm a little gymphobic, but I want to try! My thighs are pretty muscular thanks to dance, but the booty is a bit neglected.

Bridges, I think I've done those before with a medicine ball, but the weight I had definitely wasn't enough.

Does your tattoo mean anything specific? I'm just all in your biz today, karategirl! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Feb 3 2009, 02:11 PM
Post #2554

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey thanks ladies for understanding the intention behind the avatar, it was a celebration of larger bodies. But, it was still inapropriate because it did put down the "other" which is bs. As someone who loves to celebrate all body types, I felt badly about it. And so it is banished!

strongirl, that is unbelievable. What unmitigated gall!

karategrrl, your tattoo is pretty cool. I think that toning and strengthening the chest muscles is key to having a nicely shaped chest whatever the size of your boobies.

--------------------

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Feb 3 2009, 09:59 AM
Post #2555

Hardcore BUSTie

Yep, that tatt is on my lower back--a Tramp Stamp, yes. wink.gif It has great spiritual meaning to me. I designed it. wink.gif

QUOTE(honeybunch @ Feb 3 2009, 12:18 PM) *
I'd love to hear your routine (I hope I'm not being too nosey). I lost some of my butt, and I want it back! Also, I've always loved having a strong lower body, but my glutes are a bit neglected. I've started doing track and field drills as part of my workout.

Ha. I'm very flattered! I admit to feeling self-indulgent talking about this, but you did ask...
A bit of back story: many years ago (in High School), I found that physical activity just really made me feel good--kept me feeling happier and better about myself, not to mention it's just good for your body/health. So I got into fitness, weights, and sometimes running. I was heavily into different styles of martial arts for many years, from my mid-20s to a couple years ago. I found that the unifying aspect of it all was the weight training--it just makes you stronger for everything, and really sculpts the body nicely. (And no, women--and most men--don't get bulky unless they're really going nuts with crazy weight, steroids,and strict diets with crazy amounts of protein.)

But I digress. To build your booty (I guess this is the "baby-got-back" story, heh), you have to use heavy weight and work your glutes. You should support that area by also working your quads (front thighs) and hamstrings (back thighs). Any area you want to get bigger and build strength, you want to use high weights (where you can do between 4 and about 8 reps before you just can't do any more--they call it "to exhaustion" or "to fatigue.") Any area you want to tone without building bulk, you do a weight where you can do between 8-12 reps. (You will build some strength this way, too.) Do 2 or 3 sets of each exercise, each set having a higher weight (obviously, as you go up in weight and your muscles are getting tired, you will be able to do fewer reps.)

I like the glute machine at the gym for the glutes, and also bridges, which you can do without weight. You can do leg extensions and leg curls to build the fronts and back of the thighs, respectively. Squats with weights are awesome for both the glutes and the quads.

I could go on for days but this is kind of off-topic and there's a wealth of info on the web and in books already about this (though you will find varying versions of all this), so I won't go on, but the big thing to remember is: use higher weights to build bulk on the boo-tay. For a really good book that addresses a whole fitness thing--weights, what to eat, how/when/where/why to do all this stuff, I recommend the book "The Truth" by Frank Sepe. If you want to really learn about the mechanics of muscles in weight training, try "Strength Training Anatomy" and "Women's Strength Training Anatomy" by Frederic Delavier.

Sorry if this was more than what you asked for, as you sound like you already know a lot about physical stuff. But I really believe in weight training as a way we small busties can boost our boobies (by building our pecs) and make the most of our great butts and legs. There really is a lot we can do with what we've been dealt genetically. Plus it just makes you feel great to build a relationship with your bod as this awesome mechanical/electrical/hydraulic/etc. machine that can do great things for you--rather than worrying about what others think of it. Fuck 'em all.

Okay, fitness lesson over. <stepping down off soapbox> Back to bitty, bodacious boobs. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Feb 3 2009, 07:18 AM
Post #2556

BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Feb 2 2009, 09:43 AM) *
Your avatar didn't bother me at all! I like the fact that you celebrated your body with it! I'm all for people celebrating and loving themselves. What I don't like is someone giving me shit about my body for no good reason. If given my choice, I'd actually be more curvy. I'm presently hitting the weights like crazy for my glutes so I can have some booty roundness.

I'd love to hear your routine (I hope I'm not being too nosey). I lost some of my butt, and I want it back! Also, I've always loved having a strong lower body, but my glutes are a bit neglected. I've started doing track and field drills as part of my workout.

I'm feeling good about my boobs today. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Feb 3 2009, 07:15 AM
Post #2557

BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Feb 2 2009, 10:27 PM) *
I love this theme of celebrating all body types. I'm a skinny girl from the Asian side of my family but my mom's side are all zaftig German-French body types. I benefitted from the 60's and 70's craze for thin-ness but I also watched my mom and aunt and grandma suffer from weight discrimination and anti-fat attitudes. It caused them a lot of pain. More pain than I've ever endured from having small boobs, that's for sure. And I always loved snuggling and hugging their big, pillowy bodies and thought they were beautiful. What wonderful laps to snuggle on when I was little!

I wish everyone could appreciate their own and each other's bodies more. Kudos to everyone in here for promoting that.

On the hating thing, I once walked into a doctor's office, a client when I owned a small business and I was there to work on their computer, and the group of women who worked there looked up and glared at me when I walked in and then the office manager said "We hate you!" I was absolutely stunned. No smiles, not joking. When I asked why she said something like "Because you're skinny and pretty and we are NOT going to be nice to you." They weren't kidding. They made my life hell while I was there, to the point that I refused to go back and always got one of my male business partners to step in when they needed anything done. I'll never get over that moment...having a group of total strangers hate me without ever getting to know me at all. I was so hurt and shocked. How damaged they must have been inside to be motivated to pass along such pain to a total stranger.

sad.gif

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Feb 2 2009, 11:27 PM
Post #2558

Hardcore BUSTie

I love this theme of celebrating all body types. I'm a skinny girl from the Asian side of my family but my mom's side are all zaftig German-French body types. I benefitted from the 60's and 70's craze for thin-ness but I also watched my mom and aunt and grandma suffer from weight discrimination and anti-fat attitudes. It caused them a lot of pain. More pain than I've ever endured from having small boobs, that's for sure. And I always loved snuggling and hugging their big, pillowy bodies and thought they were beautiful. What wonderful laps to snuggle on when I was little!

I wish everyone could appreciate their own and each other's bodies more. Kudos to everyone in here for promoting that.

On the hating thing, I once walked into a doctor's office, a client when I owned a small business and I was there to work on their computer, and the group of women who worked there looked up and glared at me when I walked in and then the office manager said "We hate you!" I was absolutely stunned. No smiles, not joking. When I asked why she said something like "Because you're skinny and pretty and we are NOT going to be nice to you." They weren't kidding. They made my life hell while I was there, to the point that I refused to go back and always got one of my male business partners to step in when they needed anything done. I'll never get over that moment...having a group of total strangers hate me without ever getting to know me at all. I was so hurt and shocked. How damaged they must have been inside to be motivated to pass along such pain to a total stranger.

+Quote Post
starship
post Feb 2 2009, 09:49 PM
Post #2559

Hardcore BUSTie

where is knorl!!

im a natural skinny (gah hate that word) girl too. even when i put on weight for some reason i still look 'skinny'. totally agree with you all on the issue anyway....

i wondered if that was karate's tattoo tooo

im loving my miniscule breasts today.

+Quote Post
Stone
post Feb 2 2009, 09:12 PM
Post #2560

BUSTie

QUOTE(knorl05 @ Apr 30 2006, 10:17 PM) *
boobs are either lunchboxes for your offspring, or playgrounds for your mate(s).. or both.

Too funny!

--------------------

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 126 127 128 129 130 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 30, 2014 - 05:15 AM