Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 194 195 196 197 198 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
Morphia
post Apr 30 2007, 08:58 AM
Post #3901

Hardcore BUSTie

Well, I rescheduled my appointment and its on May 18th. :'( That's too long...

[EDIT] They are going to let me see another doctor on Friday! YAY!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lori
post Apr 30 2007, 03:11 AM
Post #3902

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(bvgirl @ Apr 30 2007, 01:30 AM) *
Did you say that the fem-dophilus contains 5 million or 5 billion there is a big difference.

Sorry, my mistake. It contains 5 billion cfu.

Anyway, with your encouragement I found a local place that does store Fem-dophilus in the fridge. I'm thrilled. Hope they have this in stock.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bvgirl
post Apr 30 2007, 02:13 AM
Post #3903

BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Apr 30 2007, 02:19 AM) *
Thanks for your welcome, bvgirl. I would love to buy Fem-Dophilus at a local store that stores it in a fridge, but I haven't found it. I don't know why it's not carried yet, since most stores carry many other products by Jarrow. It is a pretty new product, however. If anyone has seen it, please share! (I live in Los Angeles.)

Thanks also for your suggestion of Primadophilus. I have taken it, and many other types of probiotics in the past, hoping to stamp out this beast, and nothing has been quite as effective as Fem-Dophilus. According to this, the Fem-Dophilus contains two specific strains of lactobacillus that is designed to colonize in the vagina. It really seems to do the trick for me, so I'm going to stick with it.

Edited, wanted to add: Oh yeah, the fem-dophilus contains 5 million organisms, and according to the insert it is enteric-coated, so it's not destroyed by stomach acids. FYI.

You are quite welcome. Did you say that the fem-dophilus contains 5 million or 5 billion there is a big difference. They suggest you should take 2-12 billion in order to get the proper strength when having an active ph probelm you can use the lower strength when you are just maintaining. I was also told anything under that may be a waste of money because in order to attack the problem you need to have the proper strength. Yes, Primadophlius(enteric coated) contains more than one strain of probiotic blend. Bifidobacterium breve,Bifidobacterium longum,Lactobacillus rhamnosus,Lactobacillus acidophilus. Many strains so that is what caught my eye. If the strength you mentioned is working for you then great but as I understand it many have to use the more potent strength me included... Six days and still counting.. still no smell, no discharge, no problems ... I am so happy
LADIES CONTINUE WITH THE FIGHT...

--------------------
BVGIRL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL......

I will be around......

+Quote Post
lori
post Apr 30 2007, 01:02 AM
Post #3904

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(bvgirl @ Apr 29 2007, 10:32 AM) *
So if I were you, if you can, purchase it from a local reputable health food store where it is stored refrigerated before you purchase it.

Thanks for your welcome, bvgirl. I would love to buy Fem-Dophilus at a local store that stores it in a fridge, but I haven't found it. I don't know why it's not carried yet, since most stores carry many other products by Jarrow. It is a pretty new product, however. If anyone has seen it, please share! (I live in Los Angeles.)

Thanks also for your suggestion of Primadophilus. I haven't taken it, but I've taken many other types of probiotics in the past, hoping to stamp out this beast, and nothing has been quite as effective as Fem-Dophilus. According to this, the Fem-Dophilus contains two specific strains of lactobacillus that is designed to colonize in the vagina. It really seems to do the trick for me, so I'm going to stick with it.

Edited, wanted to add: Oh yeah, the fem-dophilus contains 5 million organisms, are are in "a proprietary polysaccharide matrix, which protects the bacteria from stomach acid and enhances probiotic bacteria survival to the lower intestine." FYI.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Apr 29 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #3905

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi Ladies,

I havent posted on here for in a while however I just wanted to let you know that I am still clear from the Estroil...Its been about 4 months and I have been having sex. I even stopped taking the estroil and I am fine.

I am also not as dry as I used to be during sex which is good and I really feel as if I have regained my confidence.

I really wish you all the best of luck!

PG

+Quote Post
bvgirl
post Apr 29 2007, 11:15 AM
Post #3906

BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Apr 29 2007, 03:37 AM) *
Hi everyone. Like many first time posters, I have to say, thank you all! BV has really been hell for me, so it's comforting to know that I'm not alone.

My biggest problem with BV is the pain. I have BV for at least 3 years, and it was not diagnosed, despite the fact that I went to the doctors frequently, complaining of specific symptoms. They would always do a battery of STD tests (always negative) and send me home. At some point I had so many latexed fingers shoved up my vagina I just wanted to scream.

Anyway, since there was this infection in my body that's going on for years without being treated, the icky odor and discharge wasn't even the biggest problem - my cervix became inflamed and "friable" (easily bleeds) and it just hurt all the time. The pain was like a dull cramp that never goes away. I was even diagnosed with "inflammation" and "acute cervicitis." My many doctors still did nothing.

I finally walked into a Planned Parenthood clinic out of desperation, and the RN took one look at me and said, "You've got a wicked case of BV." She gave me metrogel, and when I used it, I felt better for the 1st time I had in 3 years!

It took 4 courses of antibiotics over the next 6 months to really get rid of it, however. (I took flagyl and clindamycin, pills.)

Anyway, that was about 4 years ago - and while it's good that I finally know that I have BV, like many of you, I can't make it go away forever. It's an ongoing battle. My first sign of BV recurrence is always the pain - before I see/smell any ickiness, my cervix starts to hurt. I go to my GYN, and she confirms the diagnosis.

During these 7 years of constant GYN visits, I've had doctors/nurses call me "over-sensitive," "paranoid," and "hypochondriac." The last one made me burst into tears. I've also taken so much flagyl and clindamycin that my body has just plain started to reject them - taking flagyl makes me vomit like crazy (I drink no alcohol), and clindamycin gives me serious bowel problems.

Anyway, that's my nightmare story. And now for some solutions:

--

I've read a good bit of this entire thread. Not all, but more than 1/2. I just want to share with you what I've tried and what worked, and didn't work, for me.

- Gy-natren - I found this at the refrigerated probiotics section of Whole Foods - it comes with 14 pills to take by mouth, and 14 pills to insert vaginally. I used 6 of these pills and became very irritated. For weeks afterwards, I got weird plastic-ky chunks in my discharge. I think the capsules didn't dissolve properly. And the stuff inside wasn't so great, either. I got weird, starchy clumps coming out for weeks, I finally had to go to my GYN and she had to "irrigate" - basically, squirt a bunch of solution inside and swab everything out. It was not pleasant.

- Rephresh - I don't think it cures at all or prevents all that well. It's also expensive. I don't think it hurts anything, however.

- Fem-dophilus - so far, my best solution. You're supposed to take 2/day during high-risk times, and 1/day for maintenance. I take 2/day. It costs about $15/30 pills, so I pay about $30/month. The only thing that bothers me is that the product is supposed to be refrigerated, but I have to buy it online (from vitacost.com) and it's definitely not refrigerated in transit.

But in any case, it works for me. I've been infection-free for about 2 months.

- HP washes - I read about these in this very board. Thanks guys! I used it last month when I thought I was getting some weirdness. I used a rubber bulb syringe for ears (but I don't also use it to clean my ears!) I used the techniques I read about on this board, and it really helped!

Anyway, that's my story. Good luck to everyone.

Welcome to the board... I have been here for about a month and I must say that I have learned so so much from everyone in such a short amount of time(maybe because I read the board everyday ha ha)... I have been suffering for years but yet and still I did not realize that there are many many women dealing with this bv and had been dealing with it for years.. As far as the Fem dophilus you are taking, I take the Primadophilus and I get it at the local health food store in the refrigerated section. I was told by the owner that the product must remain refrigerated at all times in order to keep freshness and potency. So if I were you, if you can, purchase it from a local reputable health food store where it is stored refrigerated before you purchase it. It may mean the difference of having a properly stored product which can deliver a greater chance of you benefiting from its strength and live organims versus a improperly stored product that may have lost its strength during shipping and or storage. I have ran across a couple of websites that sells these products without refrigeration and that concerns me after learning the truth from the owner. Also, they suggest that you take at least 2-12 billion live organisms count, enteric coating when you have an active infection, if you are taking an antibiotic and to regulate and control your ph balance. The vagina contains 90% lactobacillius so when we do not have enough or if the bad bacteria has depleted them(bv,yeast infections occur). What I have read is that when taking
taking acidophilus,primadophilus,etc. with the proper live organism count it helps to create a hostile environement for the bad bacteria while helping to replenish the good bacteria. Continue to read this board you will find so much information from us all...

--------------------
BVGIRL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL......

I will be around......

+Quote Post
lori
post Apr 29 2007, 02:20 AM
Post #3907

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi everyone. Like many first time posters, I have to say, thank you all! BV has really been hell for me, so it's comforting to know that I'm not alone.

My biggest problem with BV is the pain. I have BV for at least 3 years, and it was not diagnosed, despite the fact that I went to the doctors frequently, complaining of specific symptoms. They would always do a battery of STD tests (always negative) and send me home. At some point I had so many latexed fingers shoved up my vagina I just wanted to scream.

Anyway, since there was this infection in my body that's going on for years without being treated, the icky odor and discharge wasn't even the biggest problem - my cervix became inflamed and "friable" (easily bleeds) and it just hurt all the time. The pain was like a dull cramp that never goes away. I was even diagnosed with "inflammation" and "acute cervicitis." My many doctors still did nothing.

I finally walked into a Planned Parenthood clinic out of desperation, and the RN took one look at me and said, "You've got a wicked case of BV." She gave me metrogel, and when I used it, I felt better for the 1st time I had in 3 years!

It took 4 courses of antibiotics over the next 6 months to really get rid of it, however. (I took flagyl and clindamycin, pills.)

Anyway, that was about 4 years ago - and while it's good that I finally know that I have BV, like many of you, I can't make it go away forever. It's an ongoing battle. My first sign of BV recurrence is always the pain - before I see/smell any ickiness, my cervix starts to hurt. I go to my GYN, and she confirms the diagnosis.

During these 7 years of constant GYN visits, I've had doctors/nurses call me "over-sensitive," "paranoid," and "hypochondriac." The last one made me burst into tears. I've also taken so much flagyl and clindamycin that my body has just plain started to reject them - taking flagyl makes me vomit like crazy (I drink no alcohol), and clindamycin gives me serious bowel problems.

Anyway, that's my nightmare story. And now for some solutions:

--

I've read a good bit of this entire thread. Not all, but more than 1/2. I just want to share with you what I've tried and what worked, and didn't work, for me.

- Gy-natren - I found this at the refrigerated probiotics section of Whole Foods - it comes with 14 pills to take by mouth, and 14 pills to insert vaginally. I used 6 of these pills and became very irritated. For weeks afterwards, I got weird plastic-ky chunks in my discharge. I think the capsules didn't dissolve properly. And the stuff inside wasn't so great, either. I got weird, starchy clumps coming out for weeks, I finally had to go to my GYN and she had to "irrigate" - basically, squirt a bunch of solution inside and swab everything out. It was not pleasant.

- Rephresh - I don't think it cures at all or prevents all that well. It's also expensive. I don't think it hurts anything, however.

- Fem-dophilus - so far, my best solution. You're supposed to take 2/day during high-risk times, and 1/day for maintenance. I take 2/day. It costs about $15/30 pills, so I pay about $30/month. The only thing that bothers me is that the product is supposed to be refrigerated, but I have to buy it online (from vitacost.com) and it's definitely not refrigerated in transit.

But in any case, it works for me. I've been infection-free for about 2 months.

- HP washes - I read about these in this very board. Thanks guys! I used it last month when I thought I was getting some weirdness. I used a rubber bulb syringe for ears (but I don't also use it to clean my ears!) I used the techniques I read about on this board, and it really helped!

Anyway, that's my story. Good luck to everyone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Morphia
post Apr 28 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #3908

Hardcore BUSTie

Well, I started my damn period today. Which means I cannot see the doctor on Monday! Wooooooo! Now I have to wait another 2 weeks or so. Ain't being a woman GRAND!!!!???

+Quote Post
witsend
post Apr 28 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #3909

blink.gif I am delurking. You gals have been probably the most helpful sight that I have found to help me figure out just how I might be able to help my body from this seemingly endless hell. Yep you can add me to the list of women who are walking around in pure torture from this itchy gooey mess of a twat I've got. For me to my surprise this began during pregnancy. I went through IVF to get pregnant inwhich I was given a concoction of hormones and antibiotics and who knows how that messed up the balance. But of course antibiotics just dont cut it. I have tried tea tree oil, collidial silver, candaclear, acidophilus suppositories and hydrogen peroxide. The tree tree oil really made things funky, the collidial silver didn't give me a cure but did seem to take care of the itch for a little while as did the tea tree oil was really refreshing on the outside. But I am done with both of those since they don't work. The last time I went back for antibiotics the doctor stepped it up with a stronger antibiotic instead of flagl which actually helped. Now I just have a slight itch and discharge but it is still uncomfortable so I have been doing the boric acid on occasion because it seems to irritate my skin and the hydrogen peroxide which seems milder then the boric acid and then I've been following up with the acidophilus suppositories. But honestly I am getting really frustrated as you all are as there seems to be no end in sight and my husband has been a champ as our sex life used to be very fullfilling. What is worse is he wants to try IVF again for another baby and I wonder if it is really safe to be getting pregnant in my condition. ARGH. My daughter is 18months old. I think part of this bv is related to the fact that I am severely constipated and I seem to be having health problems in that regard. I am getting a hidascan due to my gallbladder next week cuz I've been in pain but there is also pain near the top of my hip bone on the right side. Trapped gas, bacteria? WHo knows? If I don't get my gallbladder taken out the next thing will be a colonoscopy. Anyhow I've been stepping up on some of the herbs, trying to get the pooper going and using Allicin and the Immuno whatever from the BV protocal too to see if that helps. I feel like I have spent a fortune to keep my nerves at bay.

+Quote Post
bvgirl
post Apr 28 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #3910

BUSTie

QUOTE(persona36 @ Apr 28 2007, 04:36 PM) *
Im seemingly under control still from the yeast arrest, but I think I got off of it a little too soon so Im gonna go back on it tonight. So far this has been the best for me

I have been doing well with the yeast arrest too. I have been off of it for four days and I am still monitoring down there. I have to go purchase more this week. I thought I caught a smell of the bv but cannot smell anything anymore but I may go back on it longer too starting next week. I may try using it for up to two months in a row and go from there. I was on it for 21 days and so I will use it longer next round if need be...

--------------------
BVGIRL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL......

I will be around......

+Quote Post
bvgirl
post Apr 28 2007, 03:27 PM
Post #3911

BUSTie

QUOTE(jewelscando @ Apr 28 2007, 03:36 PM) *
Yeah, I wanted to say that, but I was trying to be nice. I guess when new people come on, they are exactly that....New. They don't realize that the majority of us, have been on this board for over a year, and have been dealing with BV for YEARS!!

She was just trying to help, however, I think before anyone puts their "2 Cents" into any board, they should read the archives first. What she said, all you have to do is hit Search and type in Bacterial Vaginosis, and you get the same answer. WE ALL KNOW WHAT B.V. IS....That's NOT OUR PROBLEM!! The problem is...KEEPING IT UNDER CONTROL.

By the way, used 1 Flagyl, 500 MG Vaginally two nights ago, and the funk is gone. I have figured out what causes mine. My Boyfriend. Period, the end. I'm fine when we aren't having sex, and soon as we do, I get funk. His Sperm, is what's throwing me off. So, since we don't have sex very often, being that we are on again off again, have been for years now, I think if we do have sex, I will use a Flagyl the day after, just to kill off his fungus. lol.

Yes, I totally agree with you about the boyfriend thing. When I was in my early twenties my boyfriend at the time would cause me the same problems after sex. He was uncircumsized and I later learned that he has to make sure to really wash up good before sex because he was passing bacteria from his penis to my vagina altering my ph. Although, I truly believe that all men should wash up good before sex but as you know it does not happen like that all the time. Sperm is also the causing too. So I would do the same thing like you by using whatever works for you after sex or a day after sex to help get it under control again. Like we all stated before this is a process and manintaining a balanced ph is a constant thing.. Hang in there ladies I know I am..

--------------------
BVGIRL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL......

I will be around......

+Quote Post
persona36
post Apr 28 2007, 03:19 PM
Post #3912

BUSTie

Im seemingly under control still from the yeast arrest, but I think I got off of it a little too soon so Im gonna go back on it tonight. So far this has been the best for me

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Apr 28 2007, 02:19 PM
Post #3913

Hardcore BUSTie

Yeah, I wanted to say that, but I was trying to be nice. I guess when new people come on, they are exactly that....New. They don't realize that the majority of us, have been on this board for over a year, and have been dealing with BV for YEARS!!

She was just trying to help, however, I think before anyone puts their "2 Cents" into any board, they should read the archives first. What she said, all you have to do is hit Search and type in Bacterial Vaginosis, and you get the same answer. WE ALL KNOW WHAT B.V. IS....That's NOT OUR PROBLEM!! The problem is...KEEPING IT UNDER CONTROL.

By the way, used 1 Flagyl, 500 MG Vaginally two nights ago, and the funk is gone. I have figured out what causes mine. My Boyfriend. Period, the end. I'm fine when we aren't having sex, and soon as we do, I get funk. His Sperm, is what's throwing me off. So, since we don't have sex very often, being that we are on again off again, have been for years now, I think if we do have sex, I will use a Flagyl the day after, just to kill off his fungus. lol.

+Quote Post
persona36
post Apr 28 2007, 01:01 PM
Post #3914

BUSTie

thats kind of like tell me something i dont already know.....

+Quote Post
bvgirl
post Apr 28 2007, 12:43 PM
Post #3915

BUSTie

QUOTE(itainteasy @ Apr 28 2007, 11:33 AM) *
BV (bacterial vaginosis) is a common infection for women that is associated with a heavier vaginal discharge and odor. It's been described as not really an infection as much as an overgrowth of the natural bacteria that inhibit the vagina. Similar to the overgrowth of normally occurring yeast, known as a yeast infection. Lots of docs seem to associate the onset of BV with lower vaginal ph levels, although once a bv infection occurs, vaginal tests show a higher than normal ph level.

Based on what I've read, fluctuating hormones (esp. premenopause- 10 years prior to stopping menstruation), semen and blood all lower vaginal ph. Lots of women have found that using RePhresh, (an otc gel) after menstruation, condoms, vaginal hormones, Acigel (Rx), Yeast Arrest (OTC online) or oral acidophilus seem to raise/maintain vaginal acidity which equals a lower ph.

Metrogel for treating BV may be preferable to oral antibiotics which can lead to yeast infections. Maybe treatment followed-up with the above methods of maintaining ph offers the best hope for addressing recurring BV. smile.gif

Like most of the ladies on this board including myself we have been suffering with bv for years me for 10 years .. So many of us are somewhat like experts at what this imbalance is all about backwards and forwards because of researching and reading what others have said and are experiencing while dealing with this bv.. I myself since I have been on this board learned so much more about bv and about the fact that there are many other products online(not just prescribed medicine) that can help us. It is all about trial and error finding a product that works for us not just relying on prescribed medicines oral and vaginal (because many of them have proved to be not effective at all). Many of the products we are researching and or trying are products most doctors will not inform us how they may be helpful. Doctors continue to be baffled with us women who do not get any relief from the prescribed traditional medicines. Some of my doctors would inform me that it is a ph imbalance(no kidding) but will not mention what would or could help just leave us hanging. So what they do is continue prescribing to us medicine that does not work and so we are fed up with this systematic problem.The problem is not just as simple as one particular medicine oral or vaginal. Many of us have tried the "text book" traditional medicine but it does not work for us and or it only works for a lilmited amount of time.. So we have all taken this matter upon ourselves as a group to try to find a product that will provide us relief from bv. We pass on informative websites and products because they may help someone down the line..Simply put, most of the medicines we have been prescribed for this bv has not worked and so we come together here to find relief through bonding and passing on a possible product that may help us.. I used yeast arrest and it has done great for me also I take Primadophilus and so I am not having any bv problems right now but that could change and to be prepared I will continue researching and coming to this board because afterall there is no cure for bv so finding relief and possible products will always remain with me and many others here.. I can safely say that we are all frustrated and this is a process but eventually we will find relief...
LADIES CONTINUE WITH THE FIGHT...

--------------------
BVGIRL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL......

I will be around......

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Apr 28 2007, 12:09 PM
Post #3916

Hardcore BUSTie

REALLY? Hmmm... tongue.gif

+Quote Post
itainteasy
post Apr 28 2007, 10:16 AM
Post #3917

BV (bacterial vaginosis) is a common infection for women that is associated with a heavier vaginal discharge and odor. It's been described as not really an infection as much as an overgrowth of the natural bacteria that inhibit the vagina. Similar to the overgrowth of normally occurring yeast, known as a yeast infection. Lots of docs seem to associate the onset of BV with lower vaginal ph levels, although once a bv infection occurs, vaginal tests show a higher than normal ph level.

Based on what I've read, fluctuating hormones (esp. premenopause- 10 years prior to stopping menstruation), semen and blood all lower vaginal ph. Lots of women have found that using RePhresh, (an otc gel) after menstruation, condoms, vaginal hormones, Acigel (Rx), Yeast Arrest (OTC online) or oral acidophilus seem to raise/maintain vaginal acidity which equals a lower ph.

Metrogel for treating BV may be preferable to oral antibiotics which can lead to yeast infections. Maybe treatment followed-up with the above methods of maintaining ph offers the best hope for addressing recurring BV. smile.gif

+Quote Post
alwaysonmymind
post Apr 28 2007, 09:58 AM
Post #3918

BUSTie

I haven't been on a while but I haven't forgetten to what it feels like to have BV. It's funny what our bodies will do and how little doctors can help us. I just got into a new relationship and it is fine "no bv" with unprotected sex. However, in other relationships it has been a big problem. A problem that really takes an effect on your mind and body. I don't know... I just wanted to let you girls know that your bodies may not mix well with your partner ( for some of you) Check to see if your partner is circumised or how big he is. That may make the difference. Although, I don't recommend sleeping with different guys until there is no "problem" Be with the one you love and make it work. Good luck!

+Quote Post
Morphia
post Apr 28 2007, 01:37 AM
Post #3919

Hardcore BUSTie

What do you all use in the laundry to make sure that all the bacteria is gone. I'm reading that white vinegar is a good disinfectant for the laundry. Any suggestions?

+Quote Post
bvgirl
post Apr 27 2007, 07:04 AM
Post #3920

BUSTie

QUOTE(Morphia @ Apr 27 2007, 04:18 AM) *
Hey guys. Now I'm starting to take on some what of a cheesy odor down there. Or maybe it smells kind of like a sweaty gym sock or a mixture of both. Kind of salty smelling too... I really can't describe it. It's not STRONG. You can't smell it through my clothes, but I can smell it when I have no pants/undies on and my legs are spread. Anyone else experience this. I've read one article that says that a high cheese odor is usually predicitive of bv. :'( I think its back. But I still don't really see any discharge? Still dry. WTF?

Hello Morphia.. biggrin.gif
I can tell you this that when I have the bv smell it is crossed between a strong salmon/tuna like smell. Just an overall foul smell that tells me that it is not normal. You say that you have a cheesy odor, well I believe that if what you are smelling down there is not a normal smell to you as far as how you smell down there then it sounds like bv. This is what I do, I smell myself constantly and become aware of what my normal smell is and use that as a guide so when I think or feel bv coming on then I can differentiate on two smells one being normal and the other foul odor from bv. So just become aware of your normal smell. This is a process and getting to know your body and what works for your body. Yes, it is time consuming and as we all know at times can be down right unbearable and frustrating. Not an overnight resolution but for me any product that can give me some type of relief is a plus.. Keep on it and you will find what works..It may take some time but it will be worth it and if that product fails or stops working like for me(the metro-gel,flag,metro pills) then research and try another product until you get the desired relief... Hang in there Morphia..Dont give up

--------------------
BVGIRL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL......

I will be around......

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 194 195 196 197 198 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 22, 2014 - 08:06 AM