Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 152 153 154 155 156 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
roseviolet
post Jul 22 2008, 10:14 AM
Post #3061

Pacifism kicks ass!

I discovered that I don't like hobbies that result in me having some extra object sitting around the house. I used to knit & crochet, then I ended up with all this knittted shit everywhere. Same with embroidery & stained glass & all the other crafty hobbies. I don't want to deal with the clutter, so I don't do them anymore. I think that's why I enjoyed acting in plays. I would do the play and then it would be over. No extra clutter. It's also why I like cooking. I can spend that time and energy making something, but then people eat it and it's gone. And then I can start all over again.

Maybe my next hobby should be making elaborate sand castles. If I didn't sunburn so easily, I could totally get into that.

Confession: I am very sensitive to the news. Sometimes I get obsessed with it. I started to feel myself getting obsessed with all of the nightmarish talk about the economy - foreclosures, bank failures, increasing gas and food prices - and I was watching it too much. So I've stopped. I'm totally out of touch with what is happening in the big wide world. I haven't even been watching The Daily Show. My head is firmly, calmly, happily buried in the sand.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 22 2008, 09:45 AM
Post #3062

(o)(o)

UI'm getting in on the craft and art skilled bustie envy and those with hobbies.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Jul 22 2008, 09:38 AM
Post #3063

QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Jul 22 2008, 11:30 AM) *
cod knows what else. unsure.gif

for me it was, "Hello PMS!!! Oh, how I and Mr. Pugs have not missed you over the years."

Glad, I'm off BC. I don't like taking pills and all the side effects.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 22 2008, 09:13 AM
Post #3064

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

QUOTE(LoveMyPugs @ Jul 22 2008, 07:34 AM) *
I too have been procrastinating about cleaning my kitchen. Dishes pile up and start to smell up the kitchen but I don't care. Mr. Pugs doesn't do them so if I have to I'll do it when I'm good and motivated. Now leave me alone about it.

Ditto here. LeBoy does the dishes, but the cleaning of the rest of the kitchen is my job and it's getting icky. All of my spices are on the counter instead of in the cabinet. My stovetop has a ton of burnt-on gunk. The floors are icky. My refrigerator needs to be cleaned. Nothing growing, but the jar of jalapenos tipped over awhile ago and all the juice leaked out. For anyone who knows me IRL who's reading this, I *always* clean the surface I'm preparing food on, though. I may be a slob, but I'm not unhygienic.

In the past few weeks, there's been 6-8 nights where I forget to take my bc pill. I've been on it for 10 years and prior to this, I think I'd missed that many in the whole 10 years. I think sub-consciously, I really want to go off them. I may stop after I finish this month, but then what? Hello libido, but hello irregular periods and miserable cramps, and cod knows what else. unsure.gif

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Jul 22 2008, 06:17 AM
Post #3065

QUOTE(Moonpieluv @ Jul 9 2008, 03:53 PM) *
I confess that I horribly procrastinate and walk about the house sighing.. knowing that there are things I could do.. and don't or can't figure out what to do first... or just get cracking on something!

I confess that I use the excuse to not prune and dig up and replant stuff in the yard on Mr. Luv not mowing the grass more regularly. I get all weirded out that with high grass comes snakes, and I don't want to have to move about the yard with this in mind. I have offered to mow, too.

I confess that even at this age, I still haven't found a hobby that makes me happy and keeps me entertained on a regular basis. I'm a wee bit envious of those that plug away at crafts and art and whatnot, while I seemingly sit here and twiddle my thumbs.

I confess that Moonpieluv and I were separated at birth.

I too have been procrastinating about cleaning my kitchen. Dishes pile up and start to smell up the kitchen but I don't care. Mr. Pugs doesn't do them so if I have to I'll do it when I'm good and motivated. Now leave me alone about it.

I confess that I'm going to order a $13 simple wedding planner from Amazon and then remind Mr. Pugs that he just spent $350 on a new iPod so he can't be angry even though I found the book before I knew about the new iPod.

I confess that I too don't have a hobby. I've crocheted, cross stitched, painted and wrote poetry but I never do any of it consistently. I am the queen of unfinished projects and I don't care.

I confess that I hate my friends little four year old daughter. Hate her!! She's a terrible, horrible brat and I despise seeing her. I don't like my friend much either when it comes to her or her husbands parenting skills. They are terrible, lazy, clueless parents and.....they have another baby on the way.

I confess that I hate the intern sitting to my right. She's an asshole. I want to beat her up like in grade school.

I confess that I'm pretty moody today. Just not feeling all too happy. Just want to sneer at everyone who passes me. Uuugggghhh *raspberry*

I confess that I've never really posted in the Confessions thread before and I really like it and might have to start making this a daily post.

+Quote Post
damona
post Jul 22 2008, 02:10 AM
Post #3066

can i go to bed now?

i have been awake since 11am, sunday. and i'm not tired. i had an hour or so catnap monday afternoon. that's it. i'm wide-the-fuck-awake. i don't get it.

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jul 19 2008, 05:54 PM
Post #3067

cryostat bitch

Confession: I have the serious, loins-aching, jeans-creaming hots for one of my co-workers.

He is married.

I still have the hots for him. wub.gif

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Jul 18 2008, 06:54 PM
Post #3068

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(girltrouble @ Jul 9 2008, 04:40 PM) *
deschat, i know what you mean. many gay guys i've met are super misogynistic, and i cannot abide that sort of stupidity.

I just read this and I hate to say it, but I have so found this to be true. Ever since I moved to LA and met more gay men than I did growing up in my small hometown, I have sadly discovered that many gay guys are just as misogynistic as some straight guys. Perhaps it was narrow-minded and stereotypical of me to think that they wouldn't be, but I actually had a falling out with some gay guy friends a few years ago over this very issue. I couldn't believe how insensitive they were.

Now, since we're all in a confessional mode here, and I was talking about gay guys, I was reminded of something that I rarely admit to people, especially when I'm first getting to know them. For all my indie music street cred that I'd like to pretend I have, I happen to own Lisa Stansfield's first cd and I love it. As if that wasn't damning enough, I also won a "dress like a rock star" contest at the record store where I worked in college by dressing like Lisa Stansfield. I had the short hair at the time, and a pair of straight black jeans and black Doc oxfords, so all I needed to do was find a big floppy hat and borrow a guy's black coat jacket and I had it made. I even used some eyeliner to make her little beauty mark on her cheek. ...Sick and sad, but true.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jul 18 2008, 04:51 PM
Post #3069

beachcomber

oh my maud CH, sometimes (if they have bad attitudes or are mean to other people) I do that too- get real cat & mouse- like with them, just to fuck with them bc I CAN.
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jul 16 2008, 10:23 PM) *
When some people are intimidated by me, sometimes I play it up. and enjoy it.

that's pretty shitty of me.

confession: my name is freckle and I am willingly nurturing an xbox live addiction to UNO.
I know it's becoming a habit ,and I don't care.
( I wish it were a cooler game, but uno is about my (grandma-ish) speed.)

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
likeanyother
post Jul 18 2008, 02:33 PM
Post #3070

Hardcore BUSTie

I just looked up how many calories are in bubble tea and, even though it is waaaay more than I had thought, I'm going to get one when I get out of work anyway! Woowoo bubble goodness....

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 16 2008, 08:06 PM
Post #3071

(o)(o)

When some people are intimidated by me, sometimes I play it up. and enjoy it.

that's pretty shitty of me.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Jul 11 2008, 11:29 AM
Post #3072

Hardcore BUSTie

I just saw a painter outside with those beige painters overalls on. and then I had a flashback. Of myself, as a college student. I used to wear those exact same overalls, with big brown boots and a paddington bear hat. WTF? was I thinking. And I used to wonder why I had no dates! I really didn't give an F-! Fashion be damned.

eta: my hat was brown, i think the real paddi hat was blue, right? anyway those were lonely days, thank god it was a phase. blink.gif

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jul 11 2008, 09:38 AM
Post #3073

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

My dream dog is an Irish Wolfhound; I'd name it Guinness.

Confession: Last night I plied one of my coworkers with drinks to go back to his room to have loud, drunken, stoned portions. It was the first time I've gotten high since last year and the first guy I've slept with who isn't AZ Guy in five years. A bit of a one night stand, but it was fun. I'm a bit concerned I came across as a total flake, but I doubt I'll see this guy again, so I'm not worried.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Jul 11 2008, 08:29 AM
Post #3074

Hardcore BUSTie

Cherrybomb

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 11 2008, 08:24 AM
Post #3075

new highs in personal lows daily!

where is the cherrybomb seen at?

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Jul 11 2008, 07:37 AM
Post #3076

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neurotic.nelly @ Jul 8 2008, 11:17 PM) *
I LOVE gay girls, always have and always will...! wub.gif

(I love gay guys too) (but I love gay girls more)

ETA: I erased the first sentence of this post because it didn't really make sense. heh.

I want to qualify this statement a bit more. I wrote this after watching The Ten Rules: the lesbian's guide to dating on youtube, and CherryBomb, a new lesbian talk show. My insides were all warm and fuzzy for gay girls.

I'm bi.

I think I am getting a small girl crush on one of my coworkers. She is the bees knees.

--------------------

+Quote Post
damona
post Jul 9 2008, 08:54 PM
Post #3077

can i go to bed now?

i want to have my dog back. i miss my dakota. at least i know he's healthy and relatively happy at my mom's.

i hate living here for 2 reasons. 1) no a/c, which i've bitched about on here before and 2) these goddam inspections. i feel like a teenager, trying to clean her room to mom's standards. except it's not mom, it's the government, and they will toss us out if this place isn't lickably clean by 8am tomorrow. so why am i online? cuz if i stand there folding laundry any longer my hip is going to collapse. i hate inspections. if i wanted to be inspected i'd have joined the friggin' army.

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 9 2008, 05:23 PM
Post #3078

new highs in personal lows daily!

I wanna call my dog Judas. I dunno why, but i just love that name for a dog...

omg, zoya, that is a GREAT name for a dog. my fave celeb dog name is meaty. he's a bulldog on some mtv show... i like backup too.

my favorite dogpark dog name is brian. the funny thing is, "brian is a handful," so everybody talks about him like he's a person. "brian is seems depressed today." "brian looks really happy." "uh oh. brian's had his espresso this morning." "brian, you can't go that way." "brian is being a real jerk." lol...

if the puppy monster was mine, that'd be her real name(it's really bella). she loves people so she'll run up to people like she's gonna swallow them whole but then just sniffs and licks them. she honestly doesn't get why anyone would be escared of her... (she's so sweet!)

I hate other Gay people.

deschat, i know what you mean. many gay guys i've met are super misogynistic, and i cannot abide that sort of stupidity.

as a general rule, i hate drag queens i can think of 3 i like in this city, the others are dumb asses, or bitches and many of them look down their noses at t-girls.

i also have a hard time with other t-girls. it's not jealousy, i give props t-girls that are cuter than me, or have their shit together. but the egos... whoo, and super catty. i have a super sharp tounge, it's taken me years to restrain. if you think it's bad round here, irl, if someone really gets on my nerves, i will cut them to the quick. so t-girls flipping me shit, is something i have a low tolerence for. when i first transitioned there was one trans "support" organization that was super racist, and lots of the trannys loved going off on black t-girls, and had i stuck around there, it would have got real, real ugly real quick. so to me, t-girls aren't always the healthiest environment for me, my blood boils quicker with trannies than any other group.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Jul 9 2008, 03:26 PM
Post #3079

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess, I'm very smug about the fact that I had a job in my field before I even graduated university. And now I'm even more smug because so far I LOVE this job. biggrin.gif

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
Moonpieluv
post Jul 9 2008, 01:36 PM
Post #3080

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that I horribly procrastinate and walk about the house sighing.. knowing that there are things I could do.. and don't or can't figure out what to do first... or just get cracking on something!

I confess that I use the excuse to not prune and dig up and replant stuff in the yard on Mr. Luv not mowing the grass more regularly. I get all weirded out that with high grass comes snakes, and I don't want to have to move about the yard with this in mind. I have offered to mow, too.

I confess that even at this age, I still haven't found a hobby that makes me happy and keeps me entertained on a regular basis. I'm a wee bit envious of those that plug away at crafts and art and whatnot, while I seemingly sit here and twiddle my thumbs.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 152 153 154 155 156 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 21, 2014 - 04:31 AM