Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 170 171 172 173 174 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
humanist77
post Feb 13 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #3421

belligerently lazy

aw, kitten i feel bad for the same reason lilac said-it sometimes feels like living in the past. But then again I only look for the sheer amusement of it : )

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
girlbomb
post Feb 13 2008, 02:35 PM
Post #3422

Hardcore BUSTie

(Edited. Sorry. Thought better of it.)

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 13 2008, 01:17 PM
Post #3423

(o)(o)

I also love looking up people on facebook!

I didn't use all of my real name either. Soooo, trying to find me is very difficult.

I am amused when I see how many people are married or engaged. Or have kids. there are few people I am happy for when I see that they are engaged.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Feb 13 2008, 12:43 PM
Post #3424

beachcomber

confession: I really really love the song ' America- Fuck Yah' from the Team America claymation movie.
it's crass and vulgar and almost everything I disdain, but the song just cracks my ass up (squee! play on words! laugh.gif ) and was great to discover it on my shuffle when I was running at the gym today.

confession: I think I looked like I was having a seizure when I was running, bc my right hand kept curling somewhat inward and I was huffing and puffing and yes, still singing along incoherently to myself to the music. it's amazing no one called 9 11 for me.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Feb 13 2008, 12:11 PM
Post #3425

Hardcore BUSTie

On the myspace browsing topic... I LOVE IT! LOL I love finding people who were shitty to me in high school and see that they look 10 yrs older than we actually are or they've got like 5 kids and unmarried. LOL Oh its lovely. I know that sounds bad but sucks for them! The best part is, most of them end up sending me friend requests HAHAHAH!! "Hey I saw you on so and so's page, just wanted to know if you'd add me to your list".... I'm thinking to myself NOT LIKELY SUCKA! Its hilarious. I hate facebook though.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Feb 13 2008, 09:36 AM
Post #3426

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

QUOTE(humanist77 @ Feb 12 2008, 06:10 PM) *
when I'm feeling shitty about myself sometimes I'll browse people's profiles from high school. It cheers me up to see people who finally came out of the closet, or who assholes who turned out to be even bigger losers, and people who were silly enough to marry and have kids instead of going to college. *wretch*

I do this to it just never occured to me to feel bad about it. Most of those people were horrible to me. I have no problem being happy that they are miserable.

But maybe I am just a bad person. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
zoya
post Feb 13 2008, 05:28 AM
Post #3427

uh huh.

I don't like facebook either. I don't know why it's all the rage. And I hate all the stupid applications that clutter up the pages, they're a pain in the ass. I don't even accept those 'notifications' anymore because I know it's just to get me to add another stupid application. I look at my facebook profile every day or so, but honestly, I don't know what to do with it. it's just dumb.

I prefer myspace. It's utlilitarian. private messages, comments, or bulletins. It's all I need. I don't need all the growing gifts or pokes or 'rate my sexiness" crap that ends up cluttering my facebook. I can post pics or blogs and choose different levels of privacy for each one, or choose to make my profile private or not on myspace. it's just less crap.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Feb 12 2008, 10:25 PM
Post #3428

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Good luck with the driving, konphusion.

I hate looking up people from high school on Myspace because I feel like it's living in the past, yet a good chunk of my friends on there are people I hung out with in high school, and I still check my high school's profile to see who else has joined. It feels like some sort of addiction.

I refuse to be a part of Facebook because I'm too lazy to be a part of the social network sites I belong to now, so how am I supposed to keep up with another profile?

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
ellievee
post Feb 12 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #3429

BUSTie

confession: i've never been one for tradition, not really a fan of marriage, but if he asked me i'd say YES!

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Feb 12 2008, 07:02 PM
Post #3430

the moistiest

confession: i haven't been sleeping well lately, so when i wake up at night and can't fall back to sleep, i pull my laptop into bed and watch episodes of xena: warrior princess through netflix on-demand.

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Feb 12 2008, 05:53 PM
Post #3431

belligerently lazy

I'm with ya, Mouse, for *exactly* the same reasons tongue.gif
I'm pretty sure it's all for security reasons, because there was so much outrage over how easy it is to find people's information on Myspace (if they're profile isn't private), but yeah, what's the fun in that?

which leads to my shameful confession:
when I'm feeling shitty about myself sometimes I'll browse people's profiles from high school. It cheers me up to see people who finally came out of the closet, or who assholes who turned out to be even bigger losers, and people who were silly enough to marry and have kids instead of going to college. *wretch*

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
coela
post Feb 12 2008, 02:19 PM
Post #3432

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Feb 12 2008, 06:52 PM) *
I also felt the same way, and facebook got me to. I hated it and deactivated, now I've been on a friend request binge.

Dito. Totally and utterly hooked, hated it in the beginning. Answer about 3 quizzes a day and send people stupid strawberry plants to their "green patch".
To supposedly "save rainforest" *scoff*.

Although I would indeed never pay a real dollar for a virtual gift.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 12 2008, 11:35 AM
Post #3433

(o)(o)

I also felt the same way, and facebook got me to. I hated it and deactivated, now I've been on a friend request binge.

*steps up*

My name is culture and I am addicted to facebook.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Feb 12 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #3434

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(mouse @ Feb 12 2008, 12:22 AM) *
freckle--good. do it.

i confess that i neither get nor like facebook. i like myspace, but facebook is stupid. the navigation is hella confusing, you get a crap-ton of unecessary "updates" about people who aren't actually your friends, and yet you can't stalk people you aren't already friends with! come on people, the best part of social networking sites is finding out that your middle school bully still lives with her parents or whether the cute friend of your friend has a girlfriend. facebook is just a tease! not to mention i can't list myself as having gone to the college i went to because i don't use the school email address five years after i graduated? REALLY? what alumni still uses their school email address???

facebook is just a stupid useless list of people i don't know and you can't do anything on it without adding these stupid glorified neopets that want to know everything short of your social security number and blood type! and do those "gifts" ACTUALLY COST A REAL DOLLAR? i've been to scared to find out for myself, but if they really do cost real actual money, i might vomit.

/rant

I used to think like this too...but I confess, facebook got me.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Feb 12 2008, 08:02 AM
Post #3435

Hardcore BUSTie

Update: didnt go today, weather was bad, and I refuse to stand out there in the rain waiting for the bus if i dont have to. PLUS its cold!!!! So I'm going to try for Thursday when the weather is supposed to clear up. Ahhhhhh!!!!!

QUOTE(konphusion26 @ Feb 11 2008, 11:45 PM) *
I confess: I'm scared sh**less of driving-and its been holding me back my entire adult life. I've NEVER had a license or a car so its hard for me to get around. The bus is just too random over here on my side of town. So tomorrow, I'm going to get a learners permit so that I can practice driving (legally as I've tried practicing before without a permit) LOL I need everyone who believes in God to pray for my strength and courage to get this done and that I'll pass this test... I really need to do this so I can get on with my life and get a good job.

Loves and kisses!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mouse
post Feb 12 2008, 12:05 AM
Post #3436

Most Likely Procrastinating

freckle--good. do it.

i confess that i neither get nor like facebook. i like myspace, but facebook is stupid. the navigation is hella confusing, you get a crap-ton of unecessary "updates" about people who aren't actually your friends, and yet you can't stalk people you aren't already friends with! come on people, the best part of social networking sites is finding out that your middle school bully still lives with her parents or whether the cute friend of your friend has a girlfriend. facebook is just a tease! not to mention i can't list myself as having gone to the college i went to because i don't use the school email address five years after i graduated? REALLY? what alumni still uses their school email address???

facebook is just a stupid useless list of people i don't know and you can't do anything on it without adding these stupid glorified neopets that want to know everything short of your social security number and blood type! and do those "gifts" ACTUALLY COST A REAL DOLLAR? i've been to scared to find out for myself, but if they really do cost real actual money, i might vomit.

/rant

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Feb 11 2008, 10:28 PM
Post #3437

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess: I'm scared sh**less of driving-and its been holding me back my entire adult life. I've NEVER had a license or a car so its hard for me to get around. The bus is just too random over here on my side of town. So tomorrow, I'm going to get a learners permit so that I can practice driving (legally as I've tried practicing before without a permit) LOL I need everyone who believes in God to pray for my strength and courage to get this done and that I'll pass this test... I really need to do this so I can get on with my life and get a good job.

Loves and kisses!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Feb 11 2008, 12:10 PM
Post #3438

beachcomber

QUOTE(mouse @ Feb 10 2008, 10:05 PM) *
freckle--nobody said art has to be representational! if you're already doing interior decorating, i bet you have a great eye for color. just play with that!

this is a totally cheesey statistic to cite, but if you ask a group of 4 year olds if they are artists, they'll all raise their hands. ten years later, only a couple of them will. eff that! just PAINT.

mouse-
I totally appreciate that!

anyway- yes, I Love color! it's like walking into a crayola box when you walk into my house. laugh.gif

as for Real Painting; I don't know. I've always had an itch to try abstract, although my preferences to look at are much more confined.. then again.. maybe not. Rodin. Klimt. both rule breakers in their own unique ways.. hmm.
mouse you have me thinking deeply on this! - thank you!

I confess : to being the crazi red faced sweaty woman at the gym who sings along to my headset music as I work out. and and Ok, so I also sometimes talk to myself a little as well.
I "encourage" myself to keep going. to not stop till the song is over. to Not Quit DAMNIT.
it feels good to confess this here bc I'm afraid I look goofy as hell sometimes, but it's in no way an apology bc at least I'm doin' it !

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
mouse
post Feb 10 2008, 08:48 PM
Post #3439

Most Likely Procrastinating

freckle--nobody said art has to be representational! if you're already doing interior decorating, i bet you have a great eye for color. just play with that!

this is a totally cheesey statistic to cite, but if you ask a group of 4 year olds if they are artists, they'll all raise their hands. ten years later, only a couple of them will. eff that! just PAINT.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Feb 10 2008, 05:03 PM
Post #3440

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

I always feel so sad when he goes away but I am afraid to tell him b/c I am trying not to "pressure" him.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 170 171 172 173 174 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 22, 2014 - 09:41 AM