The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
nickclick
post Aug 21 2007, 09:11 AM
Post #541

Hardcore BUSTie

the muscles in between my shoulder blades are exactly where i'd have most of my pain and fatigue before i had the breast reduction. i still have soreness there and on top of my shoulders close to my neck, but nothing like it used to be, and nothing a good massage every now and then doesn't help. i agree with tatiana, check with your dr. and enjoy a massage.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tatiana
post Aug 16 2007, 07:58 PM
Post #542

BUSTie

QUOTE(Divala @ Jul 9 2007, 09:56 AM) *
I've never posted here before, but I'm very large-busted (42DD) and have recently started having a problem with my chest right above my breasts. Whenever I don't wear a bra, or even sometimes when I do after I haven't for a couple days (hanging out at home on weekends, don't really want to bother with one), I get this terrible pain in my chest on the flat area right above my breasts that feels like my breasts are yanking my skin down really hard. But it goes a little deeper, too, where it feels like that area is being crushed or compressed. It's even gotten to the point where I don't want to sleep on my side because I feel like it will make it worse.

Have any of you ever felt this? I'm still deciding if I want to see the doctor about this, even though I know s/he will think I'm crazy.

Thanks for your help.

I know this is a bit late, but I haven't been around. Divala, if your doctor has said that everything has checked out okay then you may have something similar to what I had. I had soreness right above my breasts and finally put 2 and 2 together when a massage on my BACK triggered pain in the same area. It was referred pain from sore muscles between my shoulder blades. Normally my back doesn't feel too sore, but if someone presses down in certain areas it really, really hurts. If they hit the right spot on my back, it can make the front hurt usually at about the same height as on the back.

Anyway, if that sounds like what you have then massage or IMS or something similar might help.

+Quote Post
Pixie
post Aug 15 2007, 12:19 PM
Post #543

BUSTie

Wow a group of people with the same boob issues as me smile.gif

I'm a 34 FF (i think thats an H in the usa) and I used to be really bothered about it, like i would always wear a jumper or jacket in the summer.
Thankfully I've got over it recently, I used to go to an all girls school so there were boobs everywhere and I felt really awkward but then i went to a school with boys its weirdly given me more confidence, I get compliments from them that aren't about my boobs and it makes me feel better (although obviously being guys they were slightly boob obsessed). When people notice stuff about you that isn't boob related its nice to know that they aren't just looking in one place- eg recently everyone has been commenting on my legs lol and yesterday my boyfriend was telling me how beautiful my legs are- he says I'm pretty a lot (as boyfriends tend to) and he obviously does like my boobs but he's never actually said that any part of me was beautiful before and it made me feel good that he finds me attractive for reasons other than my boobs.

ARGH sorry about that mad wafflingness...

Bra shopping is such a pain though I love underwear but I hate the way they make larger versions of pretty bras uglier and more expensive somehow. My favourite brand is Freya because the bras are solid enough but always really pretty, i dunno if any of you use figleaves but i love the way that you can search really precisely and they have a good selection of bras. I love Bravissimo as well especially the clothes which are shaped for larger boobs so that you can actually get things like shirts and dresses that fit smile.gif

+Quote Post
starkitty
post Aug 15 2007, 10:10 AM
Post #544

BUSTie

QUOTE(laurenann @ Aug 15 2007, 10:54 AM) *
i spent $187 on bras at victoria's secret yesterday. i must of lost weight or something, because i am now a 34DD, which is exciting because they make most of their bras in that size. i bought two body by victoria demis (brown and turquoise) and two lined full coverage (hot pink and black). but, shit, $187?? i hope they hold up okay.

I'm really jealous!

Also I used to buy bras from Victoria's Secret back when I was a 32B, and they did hold up pretty well. The only exception was the cotton ones, which began to fray after awhile, but you didn't buy any of those anyway.

Hmm, my bra search is still not going well, but I am moving in two weeks. Does anyone know of any specialty lingerie stores in Philly?

+Quote Post
laurenann
post Aug 15 2007, 09:37 AM
Post #545

Hardcore BUSTie

i spent $187 on bras at victoria's secret yesterday. i must of lost weight or something, because i am now a 34DD, which is exciting because they make most of their bras in that size. i bought two body by victoria demis (brown and turquoise) and two lined full coverage (hot pink and black). but, shit, $187?? i hope they hold up okay.

+Quote Post
*miss giggles al...
post Aug 15 2007, 09:27 AM
Post #546

QUOTE(starkitty @ Aug 10 2007, 12:16 PM) *
Could you try ordering bras online? I can't do this myself because I only seem to fit into bras by DKNY, but the ladies here have posted some websites that might work for you. If you read through this thread you'll probably find some. smile.gif

Yeah ive tried that and they still seem to be too pricey for my price range, i dont have a car or any means of transport so managing to get time of work to travel on the train is rare as i need the money to buy them in the first place, just a vicous cycle :[ x

+Quote Post
p_176
post Aug 14 2007, 01:14 PM
Post #547

Hardcore BUSTie

i don't mean to kill the thread or be an a$$hole.....i'm just asking

+Quote Post
p_176
post Aug 10 2007, 12:27 PM
Post #548

Hardcore BUSTie

not telling anyone what to do, but if your breasts are affecting your life to that degree [that you can't do sports or get lots of unwanted attention], might consider a reduction surgery. mine are only a 38D, but i get lots of attention from both men and women, and i personally don't like it.

+Quote Post
starkitty
post Aug 10 2007, 10:59 AM
Post #549

BUSTie

Could you try ordering bras online? I can't do this myself because I only seem to fit into bras by DKNY, but the ladies here have posted some websites that might work for you. If you read through this thread you'll probably find some. smile.gif

+Quote Post
*miss giggles al...
post Aug 10 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #550

QUOTE(Steph @ Jul 9 2007, 02:14 PM) *
Ok, so im new here and i have really huge breasts (32GG) and im miserable with them, i cant do anything like running or swimming. working out is excruciating because i cant find a sports bra that will fit me, so i have to wear like one bra and a shirt with a bra built in over that than a tee shirt. The worst part about my breasts is that im only 16 and im not done growing.

hey im new to the site too, im 17 (only just) and i have size 32ff, its so annoying i wish i was in proportion im really good at sports but my boobs are just too big to do anything. Im an excellent sprinter but i dont run anymore because of the pain i got when i ran an the attention. Im miserable too, clothes are so hard to find that actually fit, and i live in a stupid little town with no transport so i hardly ever get to go somewhere bigger to get the right size clothes. i understand what your going through this site has made me feel less different and im glad im not going through this by myself, especially at my age xx

+Quote Post
*miss giggles al...
post Aug 10 2007, 09:05 AM
Post #551

Hi im new to this web site, my names laura and ive just turned 17 an i hate the size of my breats. im a 32ff and i hate it, bra's are too expensive for me and the cheaper ones dont fit :[ my boyfriend likes them but i dont. sometimes i have to get larger sized tops to fit my breasts but then they look frumpy around my stomach im a size 8/10 so i have to get size 12 tops sometimes. I cant find bikini's my size i have to sneakily swap the pants for a 10 and get a size 14 top. And im still growing!!!!!! having a breast reduction has come into my mind but i wouldnt want to be scared. I get comments made about me at school (6 form/collegue) from the lads, but its not my fault im like this, and the girls think im a bitch because i get the attention from the lads but i dont want it!!!! if any one has any advice for me about finding cheaper bra's or ways to shrink the two mounts i have on my little frame then please write back, thanks xxxx

+Quote Post
starkitty
post Jul 25 2007, 03:09 PM
Post #552

BUSTie

QUOTE(Lilith @ Jul 24 2007, 08:23 PM) *
I'd love my big boobs even more if they were a tad bit perkier. But big boobs just don't usually stay that way for long. hee hee.

I do wish I could wear backless dresses or buy cute bathing suits (it's hard to find ones that WORK) or... run. But for the most part I'm okay with them. They're not that big though, just 34-36 between C-D (the bra size varies with my weight, which um, varies).

I only wear bras from Victorias Secret. Nothing else works for me.

Lucky you. They don't even carry my size there. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Lilith
post Jul 24 2007, 07:06 PM
Post #553

BUSTie

I'd love my big boobs even more if they were a tad bit perkier. But big boobs just don't usually stay that way for long. hee hee.

I do wish I could wear backless dresses or buy cute bathing suits (it's hard to find ones that WORK) or... run. But for the most part I'm okay with them. They're not that big though, just 34-36 between C-D (the bra size varies with my weight, which um, varies).

I only wear bras from Victorias Secret. Nothing else works for me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
starkitty
post Jul 23 2007, 10:17 PM
Post #554

BUSTie

How awful. I'm worried that's going to happen to me at work too, because my shirts suddenly all seem really slutty due to recent, ahem, growth. Is there any official channel you can go through to deal with this?

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Jul 23 2007, 01:05 PM
Post #555

Hardcore BUSTie

polintern, next time tell her what to wear to cover up her giant mouth.

+Quote Post
NocturnalCatie
post Jul 22 2007, 09:01 AM
Post #556

BUSTie

i feel for ya polintern! I don't wear revealing...anything really, but i refuse to wear super baggy shirts, or a button collar up to my neck. People constantly tell me that i show too much or that I need to wear something like a sports bra to pull them back. I don't think it's sexual harassment, but if she keeps on you about it, it could definately be harrassment. I'd go with erinjane's advice.

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Jul 18 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #557

Hardcore BUSTie

I don't know if I would go so far as to consider reporting her for sexual harassment, but I would talk to her and tell her what she said was inappropriate and that your body is just the way it is and none of her business. If you aren't comfortable talking to her, then I would tell someone that you feel she's making inappropriate comments about your body.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
polintern
post Jul 17 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #558

I just got home from work after being pulled aside by a woman in my office with seniority who told me she was doing me a favor by telling my to cover up my breasts, she likened it to telling someone their zipper was down. I am almost six feet tall with red hair and 38E breasts . . .I stand out a little. However I do not go out of my way to wear things that are particularly tight or revealing in nature, I feel that she is just going out of her to single me out because I have large breasts and refuse to wear sports bras and baggy shirts. Does anyone know is this could be considered sexual harrassment, or what I should have said to her in response? I dress and act in a respectful manner, nearly all my clothing is from Gap or banana republic and I feel like I cant help that it is obvious that my breasts are large . . .should a wear a tent and walk around hunched over all day just because this washed woman is jealous? I have never posted or blogged or anything before and I could really use some support here please help by telling me if you have ever had a similar experience or tell me what I should wear to cover my breasts?

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Jul 11 2007, 02:19 PM
Post #559

go ahead . . . push the button!

this has totally happened to me! my husband gets so pissed when it happens. saddly i was sort of used to it and would just shrug it off. but hubby is right. there is no reason anyone should put up with it. i would never reach out and grab someones tit or some guys balls or what ever. now my response it to say "what do you think you are doing!" and people act totally shocked like they had no idea it might have been out of line. if i was any good at throwing a punch i would but i am not.

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
NocturnalCatie
post Jul 11 2007, 11:04 AM
Post #560

BUSTie

I had to come on here and rant just a bit. I wanted to share this in hopes that maybe someone else has had a similar experience.
I was at a friends' apartment tonight, and her room mate was home. Which is fine, her room mate is generally ok, and she's pretty nice all in all. However, we were laughing and joking around. Just a good bitch fest really. Anyway, we get to the subject of boobs, and,of course, to my cup size. First the room mate HAD to know my exact cup size, then she asked if they were real. i replied "yes", but apparently that wasn't enough because she reached out and grabbed my right boob and squeezed it. i was too stunned to move. I barely know this girl except in the passing "hello"! On top of it, this was not the first time a strange woman or man had asked if they were real, and decided to grap,squeeze, or poke them.
Do people think just because I have large breasts it's ok to use them as a stress ball or what?

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 18, 2014 - 03:03 PM