Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
yme30
post Feb 2 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #2121

BUSTie

QUOTE(konphusion26 @ Feb 2 2008, 11:07 PM) *
I've got the blues today:

I find it damn near impossible lately to feel sexy anymore with this bv shyt. There's things I want to do to spice my relationship up, but I can't because I'm constantly dealing with this. Portions are few and far between these days, and its really nobody's fault. Its just something that's happened due to my gyn problems. I've planned things that have fallen through because either i'm bleeding/cramping or i smell awful or I'm just paranoid or unconfident about my body. Its a sad. I feel like a walking talking pity party sometimes, because I'm like wow, is this my life?? I find myself feeling sorry for ME about alot of things that are going on in my life right now. This just happens to be the most annoying issue. I'm barely 27 yrs old. I realize my problems could be worse, but there is nothing like feeling dirty or disgusting to send one's self esteem into a downward spiral. I'm sure my depression and frustration is becoming very evident to those around me and is taking a toll on my intimacy with my husband... despite his flaws/quirks I love him dearly. Am I doomed to a life of sexual dissatisfaction and vaginal problems???? God I hope not. I might be locked up in the looney bin before too long. Seriously.

Does anyone ELSE feel this way?? It's very disheartening! dry.gif

I have been feeling the same way eversince I plug the vaginal cream up my "girly bits" a few hours ago. And the cream leaking out if me is simply grossing me out right now I feel so dirty and disgusting. WHY ME!!!!!!!!! I don't have a sex life because of this crap. The fact of the matter is I can look pretty and dress pretty too but when I smell bad it just ruins everything and people see me differently. I just wish I can wake up with a new vagina and the old vagina can just go to hell because that is what it is giving me.

Just recently I had a guy suck on my neck like never before. It was hott, sexy, erotic. Come to find out a friend of a friend dated him for a while and said that he gave crazy "oral" and that I was a lucky girl. But no such luck for me, I refuse to let him go anywhere near it in the condition its in. I have him on speed dial just in case my BV lets up earlier than expected.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Feb 2 2008, 08:50 PM
Post #2122

Hardcore BUSTie

I've got the blues today:

I find it damn near impossible lately to feel sexy anymore with this bv shyt. There's things I want to do to spice my relationship up, but I can't because I'm constantly dealing with this. Portions are few and far between these days, and its really nobody's fault. Its just something that's happened due to my gyn problems. I've planned things that have fallen through because either i'm bleeding/cramping or i smell awful or I'm just paranoid or unconfident about my body. Its a sad. I feel like a walking talking pity party sometimes, because I'm like wow, is this my life?? I find myself feeling sorry for ME about alot of things that are going on in my life right now. This just happens to be the most annoying issue. I'm barely 27 yrs old. I realize my problems could be worse, but there is nothing like feeling dirty or disgusting to send one's self esteem into a downward spiral. I'm sure my depression and frustration is becoming very evident to those around me and is taking a toll on my intimacy with my husband... despite his flaws/quirks I love him dearly. Am I doomed to a life of sexual dissatisfaction and vaginal problems???? God I hope not. I might be locked up in the looney bin before too long. Seriously.

Does anyone ELSE feel this way?? It's very disheartening! dry.gif

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
Bella10
post Feb 2 2008, 09:19 AM
Post #2123

BUSTie

QUOTE(SpRiNkLeS @ Feb 2 2008, 03:21 AM) *
I think I have OCD. I do weird compulsive things sometimes but this BV paranoia has REALLY taken its toll lately. I have to sniff everything because I just cannot believe that I don’t stink!! I am like totally going schizoid! If I am out with the public and there is even the slightest funky smell in the air I always think it must be me…………..then it turns out to be something else. Have any of you ever walked by a bush that smells like snot? I was going to Babies ‘R Us and they have these bushes in the front and it totally smells like snot. I thought it was me at first and I wanted to die! Turns out it was the plants. Well I met up with my mom recently and we’ve been shopping like crazy (so much fun when you don’t have BV smells!) and I never realized just how many weird odors there are out there. You all know what I mean? Just EVERYWHERE things smell and I never took notice before until I had BV. Like you know the new smell of shoes in a shoe store? Oh gosh I LOVE that smell. Ok but anyways I walked into this store with my mom today and the most horrible stink flew up in the air and I totally freaked because I thought maybe my BV had just come back at that moment. So then I asked my mom, “Oh my gawd, do you smell that or is it just me?” And she totally smiled a bit and said, “Oh, sorry”. Lol, so she let one fly. I don’t think I’ve ever been happier that someone farted!!!! So anyway it happened again later on and once again my mom admitted that she ripped one. I just hugged her with the biggest grin and said, “Oh, thank GOD! I thought it was me!”

So I’m still on my period, officially ending day 5 I think. This has been like the most awesome period ever…..not one smell at all! HOWEVER I am totally paranoid all day long that the slightest smell is me!! Every since using MetroGel and going on BC my life has been awesome again except for the fact that I am so damn traumatized into thinking that I stink when I really don’t. I am so afraid it is going to come back after this period that I’m just like smelling my crotch all the time now!! We were at the mall and I smelled something ReALLY awful, I mean ladies IT WAS BAD. So I wheel my son (in his stroller) all the way over to one of the public benches they have and I sit down. I take one of his toys and pretend that like he kind of dropped it on the ground by my feet. Then I smell my crotch pretending to pick up the toy. Most the time when I come up grinning because my crotch is completely odorless some stranger is watching me looking scared shitless like I’m some freak who gets off smelling herself. So anyway guess what the smell was? It was coming from my son’s crotch!! Hehe, typical little toddler, he had a dirty diaper.

Ok I went to the Stickam site that Neverending recommended and I was the only one in the chat besides the host. And the host totally wouldn’t even talk to me! People JOIN!!!!!! It would be fun to chat live with you all.

And Bella……………..CONGRATS GIRL. I AM SO DAMN JEALOUS!!! I may have no smells right now but I just know the BV must still be there because I still have odorless discharge when I am not on my period. And then of course once my period gets over who knows what the heck is going to happen down there. My kitty is such a drama queen! Never a dull moment. I gotta ask though……………do you at all still get paranoid that you stink if you smell something weird when you are out with people?

Hi Sprinkles,

Even though I am only BV free for a couple of days I am terified of getting it back and I am a complete freak about it. I only see my Bf on the weekends so last night was the first time we did it in 2 weeks and I was so scared as we were doing it I just felt that the BV bacteria was ravashing me!!! After I showered, took 2 acidopoulous pills and ate a yogurt hahahahaha I felt I had to do something but didn't know what. I go back to the Dr on 2/20 to get a pap test and another follow up culture to see if the BV is gone and I am convinced it is going to be back but it is probably just mental.

Now you talk about BV OCD and paranoia and I am the poster child of it. I have this pocket mirror that is always on me. I wake up and check myself in the mirror, go to work feel alittle discharge run to the bathroom with my mirror!! That mirror has seen more of me than a mirror should!!! I am constantly smelling myself it is really sad. Plus I am always thinking about it and talking about it with my friends. I am sure they are sick of hearing it. But I think after we go through this how can you not be paranoid and worried. I took 2 weeks of metro and started the BC pill last month. My Dr said that in 2-3 months I should see an improvement. Now in a year and a half I have gotten this 3 times and I am still acting like this becasue once I get it it takes 2 months to get rid of it!! I just hope it stays away this time so I can have a normal life that includes one without suppositories and meds. Anyway keep your fingers crossed for me as I will for you. Talk to you soon!

+Quote Post
SpRiNkLeS
post Feb 2 2008, 02:08 AM
Post #2124

BUSTie

QUOTE(kassie @ Feb 1 2008, 03:17 PM) *
I heard of a disease, the fish-odor disease, on ABC news and it seems to be my problem. It's a genetic problem, where what a person eats does not get broken down completely, namely methyline. Anyway, cutting out fish, alot of red meat, eggs, broccoli, corn, high-fiber breads, ... can help. Just study about the disease named trimethylenamuria. I had strong antibiotics, flagyl, about 10 years ago and it helped for a while. Sitting for a job, or school, changed my pH and I usually smelled. Now, I don't sit for a job and at home I sit on the carpet or rug leaning up against the couch to give me air circulation. I cut out those foods and I believe I've solved my problem. Eating yogurt with cultures helps also. Use Dove soap. Hope this helps.

Kassie I know exactly what you are talking about!!! I had at one time diagnosed myself with this fish odor disease due to a segment I had seen on the Tyra Banks Show. According to the show it comes on suddenly anywhere from 18 to late twenties or early thirties and them BAM! It is incurable. All she (the woman on the show suffering from this disease) talked about was this “horrible foul fish odor that can smell up a room” and I thought…………damn. THIS IS IT! THIS IS WHAT I HAVE!! But then I stumbled upon this site and I almost cried in relief to know that I actually have BV and it IS curable or at least containable according to some girls. The greatest thing was finding out that I am not alone. I had at one time went on the same exact diet that you are talking about for 6 weeks………..and wow, let me tell you it was very hard to stick to at first but after a while it got easier for me. I eventually went back to eating meat,green veggies and select breads because not one thing changed while I was on this diet and I really missed meat and green veggies. I was very disappointed.

So the fact that flagyl had at one time actually helped you could mean that there might be some sort of link between BV and this fish odor disease, although I thought it was called fish odor syndrome? If this disease is a genetic problem then you had this odor even as a child? I am thinking the program I watched could have been a bit misleading or maybe even something different than what you have. When you say that following through with your diet has solved your problem do you mean you have no odor at all anymore? Exactly how long did it take for you to start seeing results once you started your diet? I might not have stayed on long enough. ALTHOUGH I firmly believe my BV is caused by one thing and one thing only………..my crazy hormones!!!! BUT it doesn’t hurt to try out new alternatives.

And yes I must agree that DOVE is the best soap out there. I won’t even touch those soaps they have in hotels. I always have an extra bar or two in my suitcase or purse.

+Quote Post
SpRiNkLeS
post Feb 2 2008, 02:04 AM
Post #2125

BUSTie

I think I have OCD. I do weird compulsive things sometimes but this BV paranoia has REALLY taken its toll lately. I have to sniff everything because I just cannot believe that I don’t stink!! I am like totally going schizoid! If I am out with the public and there is even the slightest funky smell in the air I always think it must be me…………..then it turns out to be something else. Have any of you ever walked by a bush that smells like snot? I was going to Babies ‘R Us and they have these bushes in the front and it totally smells like snot. I thought it was me at first and I wanted to die! Turns out it was the plants. Well I met up with my mom recently and we’ve been shopping like crazy (so much fun when you don’t have BV smells!) and I never realized just how many weird odors there are out there. You all know what I mean? Just EVERYWHERE things smell and I never took notice before until I had BV. Like you know the new smell of shoes in a shoe store? Oh gosh I LOVE that smell. Ok but anyways I walked into this store with my mom today and the most horrible stink flew up in the air and I totally freaked because I thought maybe my BV had just come back at that moment. So then I asked my mom, “Oh my gawd, do you smell that or is it just me?” And she totally smiled a bit and said, “Oh, sorry”. Lol, so she let one fly. I don’t think I’ve ever been happier that someone farted!!!! So anyway it happened again later on and once again my mom admitted that she ripped one. I just hugged her with the biggest grin and said, “Oh, thank GOD! I thought it was me!”

So I’m still on my period, officially ending day 5 I think. This has been like the most awesome period ever…..not one smell at all! HOWEVER I am totally paranoid all day long that the slightest smell is me!! Every since using MetroGel and going on BC my life has been awesome again except for the fact that I am so damn traumatized into thinking that I stink when I really don’t. I am so afraid it is going to come back after this period that I’m just like smelling my crotch all the time now!! We were at the mall and I smelled something ReALLY awful, I mean ladies IT WAS BAD. So I wheel my son (in his stroller) all the way over to one of the public benches they have and I sit down. I take one of his toys and pretend that like he kind of dropped it on the ground by my feet. Then I smell my crotch pretending to pick up the toy. Most the time when I come up grinning because my crotch is completely odorless some stranger is watching me looking scared shitless like I’m some freak who gets off smelling herself. So anyway guess what the smell was? It was coming from my son’s crotch!! Hehe, typical little toddler, he had a dirty diaper.

Ok I went to the Stickam site that Neverending recommended and I was the only one in the chat besides the host. And the host totally wouldn’t even talk to me! People JOIN!!!!!! It would be fun to chat live with you all.

And Bella……………..CONGRATS GIRL. I AM SO DAMN JEALOUS!!! I may have no smells right now but I just know the BV must still be there because I still have odorless discharge when I am not on my period. And then of course once my period gets over who knows what the heck is going to happen down there. My kitty is such a drama queen! Never a dull moment. I gotta ask though……………do you at all still get paranoid that you stink if you smell something weird when you are out with people?

+Quote Post
neverending
post Feb 1 2008, 04:21 PM
Post #2126

Hardcore BUSTie

There is a chat room for girls that have these problems. I thought it would be a great idea for everyone to be able to vent, talk and get to know each other a little better.That way everyone will be able to see and hear each other. This is a video chat/microphone site but you can also chat without those things. Everyone(a while agO) was saying how they would like to meet each other and I think this is a good idea. The room is locked so no one else will be able to get in there and see what we all talk about and plz keep others business confidential if you decide to visit other chat rooms on this site.

go to:
http://www.stickam.com/member/chatRoomEn.do#

look for BUST LOUNGE with the scroll bar

click enter
put in password
then click ok
hook up your webcam and mic (if you want to)
and TALK

Password: gurltalk
do not give out password

ANYWAY, I'm still doing well.
Love ya all!
Neverending
The room may be slow for probably 2wks but keep ckecking back, i'm sure this support group will get off the ground. It will take some time because some people, likeme, only check this board once every one-two weeks.

+Quote Post
kassie
post Feb 1 2008, 01:00 PM
Post #2127

QUOTE(kristen @ Jan 26 2008, 11:29 PM) *
So i am new here i hope i am doing this posting thing right... we will soon find out. Any way i have been reading this for like a few weeks now i have pretty much read all of it as far back as it dates. more than anything it makes me hopeless, looks like i will be struggling with a stink puss forever. well my story, not as long and ya'lls... i guess about 6 monthes ago maybe a couple more something just struck me as not quite right... but it took a while before i was realy like this is not normal. but fish smell blah blah nasty discharge crap you know the story went to the doc told me it was yeast i told her no i'm pretty sure its not, she insisted so i took the meds forgot what there were now and of course it didn't really help. then like a week or two later i get a bladder infection so i go to doc and he treats me for that and then yeast again... still same shit. and i went on for quite a while no doctors no meds... no sex. most of the time it really is't that bad. after the initial nasty as hell fishy smell its mostly just like musty kinda sweaty smelling almost with a discharge not to bad sometimes not at all but alway the smell is not quite right. so anway like 6 weeks ago i went to doc again knowing this shit is not right and he does no exam no test and just says i think you have bv. i was so happy to hear this becase by this time i had been doing some reseach. thinking i had the answer i took the meds... that antibiotic you can't take with alcohol. cant remember name made me sick ad hell stopped taking it. so since then have not been to doc but have been doing my homework and found ya'll. so i searched all over the internet found femanol... sounded good couldn't find a bad revirew hard as i tried. but this was before i read all this stuff. it did work... for a couple days till i had sex... twice. then you know the story back to hell. been taking it like crazy trying to get the same effect it gave me the first week. and now here i am... this was in like the past two weeks. i ordered some stuff off rockwellnutrition after reading ya'll posts i'll see what happens but mosty i just wanted to make a post so i could start asking questions and fixing this shit.. NOW!!! my boyfriend and i are really having a hard time he does not know about any of this i am to embarassed to tell him but he can't figure out what is wrong with me or if i think there is something wrong with him and its really wearing on us, the lack of sex thing.. i dont know how much longer it will last been more than six monthes like this already. well someone hit me back i got lots to say

I heard of a disease, the fish-odor disease, on ABC news and it seems to be my problem. It's a genetic problem, where what a person eats does not get broken down completely, namely methyline. Anyway, cutting out fish, alot of red meat, eggs, broccoli, corn, high-fiber breads, ... can help. Just study about the disease named trimethylenamuria. I had strong antibiotics, flagyl, about 10 years ago and it helped for a while. Sitting for a job, or school, changed my pH and I usually smelled. Now, I don't sit for a job and at home I sit on the carpet or rug leaning up against the couch to give me air circulation. I cut out those foods and I believe I've solved my problem. Eating yogurt with cultures helps also. Use Dove soap. Hope this helps.

+Quote Post
yme30
post Feb 1 2008, 03:00 AM
Post #2128

BUSTie

QUOTE(Bella10 @ Jan 31 2008, 09:26 PM) *
Hi all, I called my gyn today for the culture results and everything came back normal- No BV!!! Yay I was so happy I could cry! Anyway we'll see how long this lasts. I go back 2/20 for a pap smear so she will do another culture to follow up and then I guess I'll take it from there.

Yeah Bella!!! I am so happy for you that is really good news I hope that it stays away for good this time.

As for me I finished the amoxo didn't use the cream as of yet because I have hardly any discharge. I am now moving on to the metro for the next two weeks and hopefully I will be BV free too, afterwards I will go back to the doctor to know my fate.

Well I better get back to bed before I officially get out of my "half sleep" stage and go to work all grouchy and snappy mad.gif
Will post soon and you too until than have a great weekend and everyone else as well. Bye all, be good.

+Quote Post
Bella10
post Jan 31 2008, 07:09 PM
Post #2129

BUSTie

Hi all, I called my gyn today for the culture results and everything came back normal- No BV!!! Yay I was so happy I could cry! Anyway we'll see how long this lasts. I go back 2/20 for a pap smear so she will do another culture to follow up and then I guess I'll take it from there.

+Quote Post
mg86
post Jan 31 2008, 08:24 AM
Post #2130

BUSTie

QUOTE(sassy @ Jan 31 2008, 07:07 AM) *
Mg86: Yeast arrest is the same thing as making your own boric acid capsules but much more expensive! When I went on my honeymoon in September, I took the yeast arrest for fear I might get in trouble in an airport taking a bottle of boric acid. I found that the yeast arrest worked just as well as making my own capsules, but it actually had a downside over plain boric acid...the capsules are green! I think they are green from the herbs, etc. in them but the discharge they caused stained my underwear. When I make my own capsules, the discharge is clear. I really don't want green stuff leaking out of me!

Hey sassy - yeah, I wanted to make my own but I decided to try the pre-made ones first. I used the first one last night and yeah, this morning there was a bunch of greenish stuff. LOL..it wasn't even like discharge but like herbs coming out? Not sure if that was supposed to happen. I put it in as far as I could...it sure would be helpful if they provided something to insert it with. Oh well!!

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jan 31 2008, 05:50 AM
Post #2131

Hardcore BUSTie

Mg86: Yeast arrest is the same thing as making your own boric acid capsules but much more expensive! When I went on my honeymoon in September, I took the yeast arrest for fear I might get in trouble in an airport taking a bottle of boric acid. I found that the yeast arrest worked just as well as making my own capsules, but it actually had a downside over plain boric acid...the capsules are green! I think they are green from the herbs, etc. in them but the discharge they caused stained my underwear. When I make my own capsules, the discharge is clear. I really don't want green stuff leaking out of me!

+Quote Post
mg86
post Jan 30 2008, 07:33 PM
Post #2132

BUSTie

Hi everyone
Just wanted to give an update...I decided to go ahead and try Yeast Arrest...just arrived in the mail today...I have read lots of people having success with it, but the only downside is if you stop using it, it comes back. Just a WEEK relief would be great...I sometimes read on here that people went 2 or 3 months without BV and that sounds like paradise. I have had a non-stop infection. The main ingredient in Yeast Arrest is boric acid so I'm hoping it will help. I don't really have a lot of money to be throwing around on this stuff, but it is only a 2 week supply, so I will probably buy more.

The instructions say for a persistent infection: insert one capsule in the morning and one at night for 2 weeks. If it has responded but is still persistent, continue for another 2 weeks, and after that 4 days out of the month (during menstruation) for 4 months. That is not so bad.. I guess!! I'm a little worried about the weird melted pill herb boric acid smell, and also a little worried about the "leakage", but I'm single so at least I don't have to worry about anyone else seeing it...LOL

Hope everyone is doing well, BELLA I hope your culture comes back negative!! good luck! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bella10
post Jan 30 2008, 06:47 PM
Post #2133

BUSTie

[quote name='yme30' date='Jan 30 2008, 03:34 PM' post='186893']
Hi Bella that is real good news for you and I hope that thursday turns out to be good news as well. How are u feeling, is your mind at ease a bit or are u still a little worried?

Hi YME, I am at ease in the fact that she said I look infection free but I am still worried about the culture coming back positive because that is what happened last month. But last fri I ended 10 days of flagyl so I am hoping that maybe that cleared the infection. I'm calling after work tomorrow because if I call on my lunch break and she says I still have it I don't think I can handle going back to work for the rest of the day. As it was I started crying in the Dr's office trying to explain the frustration of this. I don't know everyone I talk to is like "its common its no big deal". If they think it is no big deal I wish I can swap this with them hahahaha I also took two acidopoulous pills a day on the meds and I am continuing to do so so maybe that helped? If she says I don't have it tomorrow I am continuing to take them. I also bought the fem-d pills and have them sitting in my fridge but for some reason I am nervous to take them I don't know why. My Dr really thinks that I am having recurrent BV because I came of the pill. I have had this the last year and a half since I came off but now I am back on and the Dr said it will take 2-3 months for the hormones to really absorb in my system. I asked her to draw blood to test my hormones but she refused :-( She said they would def be normal. So we'll see.

How are you feeling? Are you finished with the amoxo? Did you go back to the Dr?

+Quote Post
yme30
post Jan 30 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #2134

BUSTie

QUOTE(Bella10 @ Jan 29 2008, 11:45 PM) *
Hi all just got back from the gyn and she examined me, said my ph is 4.0, said everything looks good and no signs of infection. She took a culture and the results will be back Thurs afternoon so keep your fingers crossed. Last month I had no symptoms and my culture came back positive for Gardernella bacteria so we'll see.

Hi Bella that is real good news for you and I hope that thursday turns out to be good news as well. How are u feeling, is your mind at ease a bit or are u still a little worried?

Hi Sprinkles I hope u post some funnies real soon laugh.gif

Konphusion I read about PID and it scares me because I have battled with BV for a long time but every year my pap comes back normal so I dont know if that is an indicator that I dont have it or not. I would like to have kids some day and I just hope that something like PID doesn't cause infertility.

Congrats to everyone on there recent success and for everyone else including me we just gotta hang in there and hopefully this whole BV stigma will soon pass. Bye everyone

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jan 30 2008, 12:14 PM
Post #2135

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm so sorry that some of your are not having any luck with the Tea Tree Oil. But this is just a fine example of what works for me, may not work for you and vice versa.

I don't have the problem with the "turpentine" smell, so, maybe you should try a different brand??? Also, I think you can order them online as well. I can relate to the smell, but it's not so bad to where I can't stand it. And I have no signs of the B.V. what so ever. I don't have periods either, so, there couldn't be any spotting for me.

All I can suggest is you keep trying. But whatever you try, give it time to work. Because if you shove a bunch of stuff up there, you won't be able to pin point what's working, and what's not.

Also, Debi, Boric Acid is just another form to help control the B.V. You can read about it on Lori's blog, or go through the posts. It's not a cure. It just helps with the horrible smell of B.V.

DO NOT USE IT, if you are alergic to any sulfer type products.

Good Luck everyone!

+Quote Post
debi
post Jan 30 2008, 10:23 AM
Post #2136

There are so many things we have to deal with! Personally, What is this boric acid for smell? WOW! Can anyone explain this to me?

+Quote Post
Bella10
post Jan 29 2008, 09:28 PM
Post #2137

BUSTie

Hi all just got back from the gyn and she examined me, said my ph is 4.0, said everything looks good and no signs of infection. She took a culture and the results will be back Thurs afternoon so keep your fingers crossed. Last month I had no symptoms and my culture came back positive for Gardernella bacteria so we'll see.

+Quote Post
kristen
post Jan 28 2008, 09:46 PM
Post #2138

BUSTie

thanks for the tips guys i think i will head to the drug store and see what i can find first, i'm very curious what the ph of my vagina is. just seems if a had another definitive answer to something it would give me a for sure thing i need to work on. meanwhile i should be getting all my stuff from rockwell like tomorrow or so... wish me luck i'm jumping off the cliff of "jamming stuff up there"

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Jan 28 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #2139

Hardcore BUSTie

Anybody ever ended up with PID (pelvic inflammatory disease) from BV? I've been reading alot about that and untreated bv. Maybe I'm a hypochondriac (sp?)... Any thoughts on PID?

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
CanCan
post Jan 28 2008, 05:55 PM
Post #2140

Hardcore BUSTie

These are the other test kits for BV off of Lori's blog.

[ http://www.fem-v.com/ ]

[ http://vagisilkit.com/kit2/index.shtml ]

And here is the link to Lori's blog, if any of you want to read it for yourself:
[ http://www.bust.com/lounge/index.php?autom...;blogid=11& ]

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 105 106 107 108 109 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 22, 2014 - 09:29 PM