22 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread
ihateoly
post Nov 28 2008, 01:26 PM
Post #61

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Nov 28 2008, 09:41 AM) *
Hee hee mouse, I saw that too. I magnified the ISBN on the back of the book and it's for The Tales of Beetle Bard by J.K. Rowling.

Hysterical non the less though. Crap, did I ever laugh when I saw it.

Thank goodness this isn't a real book. This reminds me of a girl that had a beer booth at the Seattle Octoberfest a couple years ago who was selling OPB aka Original Pussy Beer. Supposedly she used her own vaginal yeast to make the beer, but it turned out to be a joke. But still. In a sexual context, swallowing someone's come is fine, but mixing it with food seems just wrong to me.

--------------------
"Let's go dancing in high heels!"-Liz Lemmon
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 28 2008, 09:41 AM
Post #62

(o)(o)

Hee hee mouse, I saw that too. I magnified the ISBN on the back of the book and it's for The Tales of Beetle Bard by J.K. Rowling.

Hysterical non the less though. Crap, did I ever laugh when I saw it.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
mouse
post Nov 28 2008, 04:40 AM
Post #63

Most Likely Procrastinating

i totally call hoax on this semen-based cookbook but it's hilarious for half a second.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
angelabeach50
post Nov 25 2008, 04:29 PM
Post #64

On the subject of blow jobs, I love giving them and the more the better! I crave the feel and warmth of a big cock in my mouth and look forward to tasting my reward. I've found that younger men have sweeter tasting semen and yes it does vary some as to what they eat. I've never found a clean cock ever that was distasteful or not worth sucking. For me the taste is like dessert after a fine meal.

+Quote Post
eleanorrigby2008
post Nov 12 2008, 10:21 AM
Post #65

BUSTie

Thanks smile.gif

There is some useful stuff in here.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Nov 12 2008, 04:51 AM
Post #66

uh huh.

bump for eleanorrigby2008

+Quote Post
dayglowpink
post Oct 30 2008, 09:43 PM
Post #67

Hardcore BUSTie

Just as an aside about BJs with condoms- I used to do this with a boyfriend who had genital herpes. I was paranoid about that (rightly so, I think), so we pretty much always used condoms for oral. I actually didn't like it at all, because condoms taste gross, and I didn't find it anywhere near as sexy as bare back, but it worked okay for him. Unfortunately, I never took the time to practice applying the condom with my mouth. That's a skill that would be fun to have.

+Quote Post
geekchickknits
post Oct 22 2008, 08:07 AM
Post #68

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(mouse @ Oct 22 2008, 01:49 AM) *
thanks for the info. very useful and fucking terrifying. now people have more chance of being diseased than i thought before.

Mouse, you have to do what is right for YOU. In spite of what cocl has said, I don't think I'm going to start using condoms for bjs. Even though the mouth and the vag are both orifices, they have very different purposes and cultures, bacterially etc. And believe you me, I've put stuff in my mouth that had I put somewhere else it probably would have made me sick. (Point in fact, I had a partner recently that when we would be having sex, particularly the foreplay, that my vulva would get really swollen and kinda dry - not sex swollen. It confused me until I remembered that he had a cat - and I'm allergic to cats - and he hadn't washed his hands between petting the cat, and petting me. However, his fingers were also in my mouth, but did my lips and throat swell and close? No.)

But the reality of the situation is, if you're going to be in a relationship, or have sex with someone, you have to trust them, and then take the consequences, good or bad, that come with that trust.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Oct 22 2008, 12:49 AM
Post #69

thanks for the info. very useful and fucking terrifying. now people have more chance of being diseased than i thought before.

--------------------

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Oct 21 2008, 12:49 PM
Post #70

brown delicious

QUOTE(crazyoldcatlady @ Oct 20 2008, 07:56 PM) *
i wholeheartedly support the Gardisil vaccine for women; even if you're beyond the 11-26 age range, i know women 30, 32 who have gotten it and for whom it may still be of use. i've seen what cervical cancer does, on a physical, cellular level, in my line of work.

Hey Cocl, can you post here about why you support gardisil? i'm still on the fence about this shot. although, i'm not sure if at 33 that i'm out of this range. the doc didn't really seem to give me a big talk about it when i went for my yearly exam.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Oct 20 2008, 11:00 PM
Post #71

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

mouse - I recently posted here about giving a bj w/o a condom for the first time myself. I wasn't willing to until now and only JUST let him come in my mouth.

I know that my guy was able to enjoy the bj w/the condom. Yes, he might enjoy it faster now, but it can be done. I kind of hate the taste of latex but I needed time to get comfortable with everything before I was willing to go condom free.

So yes, there is enjoyment to be had with a bj w/a comdomw. I used the mint flavored ones if all we were doing was oral (never for vag penetration!) and that took away from the taste factor. The flavor doesn't last but it tastes kind of like gun while it is there.

Oh, and for those who gave me advice when I posted here, thanks. It was fun. I did do it and the Coke Zero chaser was very helpful. laugh.gif He enjoyed it too.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
geekchickknits
post Oct 20 2008, 08:59 PM
Post #72

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks for the info cocl.

I've been thinking about going to get the vaccine - just wish I hadn't been JUST too old when it came out to get it covered by my provincial healthcare.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Oct 20 2008, 07:56 PM
Post #73

the moistiest

From what I understand the risk level of condom-free oral sex is the same as penis in vagina intercourse with a condom.

i think this is hyperbole. the incidence of getting HIV/Hepatitis from a bbbj is increased for all the reasons gck mentioned (sores, outbreaks, flossing/oral trauma), but in reality the case reports are few, mostly anecdotal, and have confounding variables.

but what i really wanted to say was that bbbj's can't really be compared to condom penis-vag intercourse. both orifices encounter the same std's (bacterial, viral, fungal), all of which can be prevented by barrier methods. a bbbj leaves you succeptible to each as much as bare back sex.

i specifically wanted to mention the increased rate of throat and oral cancers as a result of HPV strains that can cause cervical cancer. the literature and research is building on this (editorial side note: maybe now that men can get cancer from HPV it will be covered by insurance), and the links are striking. i wholeheartedly support the Gardisil vaccine for women; even if you're beyond the 11-26 age range, i know women 30, 32 who have gotten it and for whom it may still be of use. i've seen what cervical cancer does, on a physical, cellular level, in my line of work. i got my shots, and i just hope i didn't suck too much dick in my teens to be too late.

i KEED! (sort of. but also note, a good majority of women who do get or are exposed to HPV can clear it on their own.)

BUT BUT BUT, mouse, i didn't ad all this more to scare you. like dan savage says, sex *IS* russian roulette. so is getting in your car. it's determining your risk comfort level. you can still be intimate and sexual with someone without hobbin' the knob. and when you do want to, go to the free clinic with the dude, both of you get tested, and give him promises of mindnumbing head in reward for keeping his shit clean.

+Quote Post
geekchickknits
post Oct 20 2008, 01:13 PM
Post #74

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(mouse @ Oct 20 2008, 06:07 AM) *
ok--so as most of you know from my extensive complaining on here, i am pretty much failing epically in the getting-any-ass-at-all department. and i'm trying to figure out why and what my own psychological blocks about it are too and whatever blah blah blah but anyway i have arrived at this question. so i'm totally down with the idea of casual sex, etc (once i get myself past whatever self-confidence issues i need to and so on) but i'm fucking terrified of stds. i keep hearing horrifying statistics and i don't trust people. so, i mean, condoms, OF COURSE. and that is fine and all for sex but i'm a girl who loves giving head so...my question is, how realistic is it to give head with a condom? i mean it just seems so unrealistic to me, and something that wouldn't be pleasurable to either party. but at the same time, it seems totally batshit crazy to have a meeting of mucus membranes with someone you don't know well enough to trust that they're telling you the truth if they say they're clean, OR if they even really know whether they have any stds. i mean, do people do this? or do people just play russian roulette when it comes to sucking dubious cock? or are the risks not that steep? any answers?

There is a lot of conflicting information out there. From the research I've done, this is what I've gathered:

- HIV from BBBJ (bare back blow jobs) is extremely unlikely. There ARE cases where people have said they have contracted it from only oral, but they are very few and far between

- directly after brushing and/or flossing teeth increases risk

- any open cuts and/or sores in or around your mouth and/or on his penis increases risk substantially

- ejaculating in mouth increases risk

From what I understand the risk level of condom-free oral sex is the same as penis in vagina intercourse with a condom.

It's your choice though - don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Oct 20 2008, 05:07 AM
Post #75

ok--so as most of you know from my extensive complaining on here, i am pretty much failing epically in the getting-any-ass-at-all department. and i'm trying to figure out why and what my own psychological blocks about it are too and whatever blah blah blah but anyway i have arrived at this question. so i'm totally down with the idea of casual sex, etc (once i get myself past whatever self-confidence issues i need to and so on) but i'm fucking terrified of stds. i keep hearing horrifying statistics and i don't trust people. so, i mean, condoms, OF COURSE. and that is fine and all for sex but i'm a girl who loves giving head so...my question is, how realistic is it to give head with a condom? i mean it just seems so unrealistic to me, and something that wouldn't be pleasurable to either party. but at the same time, it seems totally batshit crazy to have a meeting of mucus membranes with someone you don't know well enough to trust that they're telling you the truth if they say they're clean, OR if they even really know whether they have any stds. i mean, do people do this? or do people just play russian roulette when it comes to sucking dubious cock? or are the risks not that steep? any answers?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Heartbreaker
post Oct 19 2008, 06:38 PM
Post #76

the guy im sleeping w/ is huge and my x was big but not that big so its hard to get use to opening ur mouth that far for that long haha...its def gonna take a lot of practice tho...and im looking forward to it haha

--------------------
And the rest is rust and stardust...

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 19 2008, 03:39 PM
Post #77

(o)(o)

Zoya, I was involved with a guy who had good tasting cum, and I don't know what his secret was. The only thing different about him was he was fixed.

anyways, enjoy the boy!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 19 2008, 02:50 PM
Post #78

uh huh.

OMG this guy that I'm seeing has THE BEST tasting cum. Seriously. barely salty and it's kinda sweet. I don't know what he's doing, because he's not a pineapple eater, etc.. but whatever he's doing, it's working. He was laughing at me today because I even want to finish him off every time he jacks off (which I love watching) just so I can taste his cum. I can't stop tasting it when I get a chance to try and figure out if it tastes like anything in particular so I can figure out the secret! (of course I have posting the info in here on my mind the whole time... smile.gif )

+Quote Post
sageykins
post Sep 28 2008, 12:55 PM
Post #79

Hardcore BUSTie

well i have enjoyed his size and his staminz and am feeling pretty lucky that i get to be with someone who... well more than fills me. and he's pretty excited by my tiny size so we're both happy. i just wanted to work on oral and i want to be able to go down without worry i'm going to choke on his size....

as i said before though, i can't do anything about it currently as i haven't seen him in two weeks and his job, unfortunately is what it is, and i won't see him for probably another two...

anyway, thanks for all input. anyone else with ideas feel free to throw them my way...
smile.gif

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Sep 27 2008, 11:54 PM
Post #80

Hardcore BUSTie

I still cannot and will not swallow my sweet lover's spunk because it's too thick and tastes awful (and he does not smoke ciggs and he eats fairly healthy). I guess it's a good thing that he's got stamina like the copper top bunny because he rarely comes from oral alone.

thirtiesgirl, i don't blame you for not ever wanting to swallow again. personally, i just don't think it's necessary.

sageykins, good luck with the monster dick, i've always been turned off by em'. in high school, (while still a virgin) i had a boyfriend with a monster in his pants, it scared me and looked like an ant eater's snoot, so i dumped him and went out with a guy who had the tiniest little thing and the poor worm had zero stamina, and it still hurt me. sorry for the tangent but... it did have to do with big dicks, kinda.

back to oral, my boy and i are big fans of ball play. we play balls a lot. it's our favorite sport!

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 29, 2014 - 11:51 AM