The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 154 155 156 157 158 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
ailurophile
post Sep 10 2008, 11:35 AM
Post #3101

BUSTie

Thanx for all your encouragement. I'll let you know what happens this weekend.

That is frustrating for me, too. That's why I love summer! Hey, any advice from anyone out there in petite ta-ta land about how to look sexy in winter clothes??? Less coverage usually equals sexiness, but I'm one of those "always cold" people. It's super-frustrating to try and dress cute for a date with hubby or a night out, and usually I end up giving up and pulling on a sweater over my cute top and wondering what the point was of wearing the cute top in the first place.

I'm with you karategrrl. I'm always cold too... but I am also tall and have long arms, so to get sweaters to fit my arms, I have to buy larger. I guess that's how I got used to big clothes, as I love big huge sweatshirts too but it just is not sexy. So yes, please, we need advice to help us look cute and sexy this winter. Strongirl must have something for us. wink.gif

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 10 2008, 08:04 AM
Post #3102

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Sep 9 2008, 09:55 PM) *
And waaaaaay healthier than bitching and moaning about what we ain't got.

True dat!

QUOTE(strongirl @ Sep 9 2008, 09:55 PM) *
Now I'm frowning because it's fall is upon us here and I can't wear such skimpy stuff or I'll freeze. sad.gif

That is frustrating for me, too. That's why I love summer! Hey, any advice from anyone out there in petite ta-ta land about how to look sexy in winter clothes??? Less coverage usually equals sexiness, but I'm one of those "always cold" people. It's super-frustrating to try and dress cute for a date with hubby or a night out, and usually I end up giving up and pulling on a sweater over my cute top and wondering what the point was of wearing the cute top in the first place.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Sep 9 2008, 04:55 PM
Post #3103

Hardcore BUSTie

Boy this site sure was quiet for a few days..and I was picturing all of you playing "dress up Barbie" with your hot sexy bodies and cute little tata's, prancing around, getting yourselves turned on, then putting on a show for your sig. others or hey, total strangers! Fun stuff! And waaaaaay healthier than bitching and moaning about what we ain't got.

I'm not much of a shopper (no patience, no money) but all those clothes are super-cute and the models' body types are very much like mine (except I'd like to think my muscles are a bit more "cut", lol). I have accumulated a lot of fun clothes over the years and believe me, these styles are so much sexier than covering up with "armor" aka padded bra's!

Now I'm frowning because it's fall is upon us here and I can't wear such skimpy stuff or I'll freeze. sad.gif

Ailurophile, ""Most guys don't care about size. It's the embarrassment on her face that shows." That was a very insighful comment! I truly believe that if we show playfulness and confidence in our bodies, that is a much bigger turn-on for guys (and gals) than an extra cup size or sizes. Good for you for having the ovaries to start flaunting your sexy little assets!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 9 2008, 03:01 PM
Post #3104

Hardcore BUSTie

You ladies are TERRIBLE!!! you are making me want to buy, buy, BUY things!!!
laugh.gif

+Quote Post
purplestain
post Sep 9 2008, 02:09 PM
Post #3105

BUSTie

QUOTE(crinoline @ Sep 5 2008, 10:24 AM) *
You may notice there're a lot of "free people" brand items there. I love that brand, all of their clothing runs small and is often cut very small in the chest.

DAMN you, crinoline, for making me drool over the Free People site till my keyboard was soaked! There are so many beautiful lacy little things I can't really afford, but I know I'll definitely be making a pilgrimage to the boutique in my area during their next sale. Love the bralettes...!

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Sep 9 2008, 01:19 PM
Post #3106

Hardcore BUSTie

good for you ailurophile!!! Cute top, and you have a great body type! I don't have a model thin tummy either, in fact I would say that 98% of women don't.
I'm sure that when your bf is looking at your chest he's thinking the same thing as my bf "yum, boobies!". He's probably relieved to see them out of hiding!
I used to only leave the house in padded bras before I met my boy, but now I have so much more freedom. I don't need support, so now in the summer I rarely even wear a bra at all! I know I'm sexy, I mean look at how good all of those small breasted models look (and no, I'm not thin, it's just a similar body type). It really is a lot about confidence. Start building your confidence by wearing your sexy tops around the house and eventually, you'll be comfortable going out looking that hot!

I also think that we should post clothes that would look good on us, in fact...
I want this sweater dress
I love this anchor print silk
this is hot
this looks so comfy but chic
sexy but sophisticated
small breasts are a requirement for this dress
so cute! but not a good look for the larger breasted

umm, maybe I should stop now... *heads over to the clothing thread*
actually, a friend of mine with large C cups is in the fashion industry, and she's always been jealous of my little boobehs because they're better for a lot of clothes.

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 9 2008, 12:48 PM
Post #3107

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow, I'm not quite as rail-thin as that model, but that's pretty much how I look without any padding too! How refreshing it is that many of the models on that site seem to be small-breasted. There is hope yet, ha.

ailurophile, I'm proud of you. Buying the tops is the first step. Wearing them at home is the next step. I see you taking it to the next level and trying one out in public soon, maybe on a date with the bf. wink.gif I bet most people will think you look great. And so what if one idiot doesn't think so, or actually says something or smirks? There will always be SOMEONE who doesn't like something about us, whether it be a physcial characteristic, personality trait, habit, etc.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes:

"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind."

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Sep 9 2008, 12:39 PM
Post #3108

BUSTie

Sorry! I think you can click here or copy and paste the link. (I'm not used to this yet.) top with my breast type

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Sep 9 2008, 12:34 PM
Post #3109

BUSTie

So I took Crinoline's advice. I went out last night and bought some "sexy" tops. I do not plan on wearing them in public. I'm not there yet. Still wearing padded bras. But I can wear them at home, braless, with my bf. I have a couple tops that I've already worn. He's never said anything, but I've noticed him look down at "them". I wonder if he's thinking ..."Why is she wearing that? She has no boobs!"

I have to say, though, those tops looks good on those models. They have small breasts but they have shape to them. Mine don't look like that. I look like I just passed puberty. I once read a guy's opinion online. He said something like "Most guys don't care about size. It's the embarrassment on her face that shows." So I thought if I wear these tops, I'll feel more confident and maybe my bf will think that is sexy????

I saw this top on the website that Crinoline provided. I look more like this (but with a belly in not as good of shape):
http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/productID/97844358-8e3c-4e99-a5ef-94c1864c8b93/categoryID/56ca143b-3a89-4760-b0d5-a5ebaabb230e
...and the tops I bought are the same or similar style. What d'ya think??

--------------------

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 6 2008, 02:13 AM
Post #3110

new highs in personal lows daily!

We should regularly post pics of clothes we buy that make us look fantastic.

i second that idea!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
anarch
post Sep 6 2008, 01:43 AM
Post #3111

Hardcore BUSTie

yeah, I have so much fun dressing up and/or dressing sexy. It's fun to feel sexy, just for me. I never understood why so many men have trouble grasping the idea that a woman who's dressed sexy isn't doing it for them personally. Is it so weird, wanting to dress sexy just for ourselves, because it makes us feel good?

Yes, crinoline, thank you for posting those tops! It's fun to find clothes in colours and cuts that flatter me, put them on, and go out knowing I look my best. I wish I'd started wearing the really sexy stuff earlier (like, my twenties) but I didn't have enough confidence then. I bought a few Victoria's Secret tops last year that I freakin' love...one is cut much lower than I usually wear, and another is low-cut and the material sort of twists between the boobs in a way that subtly suggests a towel (wrapped around you and tucked into itself at the front).

We should regularly post pics of clothes we buy that make us look fantastic.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 5 2008, 01:02 PM
Post #3112

Hardcore BUSTie

Vendetta, I luuuv gettng dressed up in the lingerie thang. It really gets me turned on and makes me feel sexaaah...

crinoline, I love your contributions of all the cute tops. You're adorable. rolleyes.gif There's a great book called "Generation T" about how to recycle T shirts into all sorts of cute tops--styles which happen to be great for small busties, BTW.

EVERYONE HAVE A BOOBIE-LOVING WEEKEND! (And lots of sex--with self and/or others!) tongue.gif

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 5 2008, 12:47 PM
Post #3113

new highs in personal lows daily!

Like, I can wear something cut down to my navel without looking vulgar - that's pretty awesome.
<3 my all time favorite. <3

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Sep 5 2008, 12:24 PM
Post #3114

Hardcore BUSTie

absolutely! There is nothing sexier than recognizing your own sexual power. When I see my boy salivate over me (when he thinks I'm not looking wink.gif ) it's a huge turn on. It's fun to get dressed up and know I'm turning heads. I also like to wear sexy lingerie for secret sexiness.
I think it's healthy and necessary to sometimes feel that way about yourself.

Some ladies were talking about how they were bummed that they couldn't wear certain tops. What about all of the tops/dresses that we can wear only because of our small boobehs? Like, I can wear something cut down to my navel without looking vulgar - that's pretty awesome. I wear a lot of skimpy tops that look great on my body but would look trashy on larger breasts. here are some examples of what I'm talking about : cute dress , great top (I love this model) , great dress - look how open the top is, I would totally wear this , cute cami , And let's not forget our ability to wear backless items! (I want this top)

So as you can see, we have a lot of cute options tops-wise. There's no reason to be bummed. You may notice there're a lot of "free people" brand items there. I love that brand, all of their clothing runs small and is often cut very small in the chest.

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Sep 5 2008, 11:58 AM
Post #3115

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm curious what you mean by self-erotic? autoeroticism? Could you explain a little bit further?

crinoline: autoeroticism seems to be a better word. Since i'm portuguese, you'll have to excuse me lol I mean something like getting turned on by yourself on a sexual environment, or if watching your partner lusting after you gets you turned on or if the mirror and a good sexy song are your friends. Are you sexual, outside the intimacy of your bedroom? Do you have fun getting dressed on, wearing sexy clothes, admiring your own body and feeling powerful?

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Sep 5 2008, 11:55 AM
Post #3116

BUSTie

I totally agree with you karategrrl!!!! That would turn me on! Now... why wouldn't they rather have a pleased girl than a smack in the head from their angry girl??

--------------------

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 5 2008, 07:56 AM
Post #3117

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(girltrouble @ Sep 4 2008, 06:59 PM) *
they equate bad behavior with masculinity. the need to be disabused of this.

Well said, grrl. I always thought a REAL man would be the one who: 1) In a group of guys acting like neanderthals, would be the one to say, "Hey, that's not right," or get up and walk away and 2) when another woman (besides his own) flirts or makes advances, he'd be the one to recognize the behavior and reject it. That, to me, is the hottest, sexiest, most MASCULINE man of all.

(Um, do any men like that exist???!) laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Sep 4 2008, 09:07 PM
Post #3118

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(girltrouble @ Sep 4 2008, 11:59 AM) *
thank you for the kind words. when i was writing the first part i took part of it out, but i think i should have kept it. here is the jist of what i said:

that said, i think if your guy a woman, i think you should lay into him. call him a perv, a shit head and anything else that crosses your mind. the above is not meant to be an excuse, but just to understand the behavior. i wish that more women would lay into guys, they equate bad behavior with masculinity. the need to be disabused of this.

The above really does work.

Thank you for your posts gt, they rocked the house!

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Sep 4 2008, 06:49 PM
Post #3119

BUSTie

Wow...busy day today!

girltrouble: You've really thought about this. Very perceptive ...and a great interpretation of our male companions' behavior! Thanx.

karategrrl: [He said in his defense, "I'm a guy!" to which I responded "Yes, you are a guy--an intelligent guy, who is capable of behaving better than that."] Clever response!!!

You girls have had excellent feedback on this subject.... Thanx so much.

--------------------

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Sep 4 2008, 06:03 PM
Post #3120

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Sep 3 2008, 10:26 AM) *
Vendetta, re. your decision to get implants you said: "Of course I'm gonna be sad if someone loves my plastic boobs but at least I'll be happy with myself. Being sad cause they don't like my flat chest or being sad cause they love my implants it's pretty much the same thing."

How will you ever be happy in your relationships like this? If you get plastic boobs and the guy you're with loves your boobs, you are going to feel sad? You are putting your future guys in a no-win position! He loves your boobs - you feel bad because you think he only wants your big, fake boobs. He doesn't love your boobs - you will be pissed off and wondering why you bothered with the health risks and expense. No win. Poor guys. Poor you.

I'm not saying you shouldn't get implants. While I won't be getting them for a long list of reasons, I have been more supportive of that choice than others in this thread. But I do feel sorry for any guy who is put in that no-win position you describe, especially if he sincerely cares about you as a person. And I wonder how you will be happy.

Speaking of which, I thought ailurophile's comment that my boyfried is "weird" was pretty funny. But honestly, I have been very sexually active for multiple decades and have had dozens of lovers and not one was unenthusiastic about my little tits! Many expressed a preference for small breasts, others like titties regardless of size. I do want to add that I have never worn padded bra's and often wear no bra and very revealing tops. So they all knew what they were getting...they wanted it...and I gave it to them, with pleasure!

I also said that it didn't matter because I don't want boobs for someone's pleasure but my own.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 154 155 156 157 158 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 19, 2014 - 07:40 PM