The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 148 149 150 151 152 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
Christine Nectar...
post Oct 17 2008, 11:25 AM
Post #2981

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(summerbabe @ Oct 17 2008, 12:17 PM) *
Hey ladies! I usually lurk in here, but I thought crinoline might like to see these fab swimsuits from ModCloth. This one and this one are in the same vintage style but I think are cuter for younger ladies. I love Mod Cloth, it has tons of cute things for smaller-busted girls!

summerbabe, i love those suits! interesting that they chose a smaller-busted model for them. i love 50's style, but have always associated it with those serious 50's curves, and dismissed it as something i couldn't pull off. maybe i need to rethink my position...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
summerbabe
post Oct 17 2008, 11:17 AM
Post #2982

BUSTie

Hey ladies! I usually lurk in here, but I thought crinoline might like to see these fab swimsuits from ModCloth. This one and this one are in the same vintage style but I think are cuter for younger ladies. I love Mod Cloth, it has tons of cute things for smaller-busted girls!

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Oct 17 2008, 09:08 AM
Post #2983

Hardcore BUSTie

I posted a new pic of me taken this week at our journalism class

http://www.flickr.com/photos/_vendetta

starship I got curious to see you pics, how can I?

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 17 2008, 08:27 AM
Post #2984

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(crinoline @ Oct 17 2008, 04:36 AM) *
He said "Well, I guess it's nice and all, but you're... well, you're just hotter than that."

I agree--you are hotter than that, though I also love that glamour era of swimsuits/clothing. I once had a suit with a skirted bottom that I loved, that was kinda '50s-esque--I never felt really exposed on the bottom. It only works with really long legs, though. A couple of years later, I looked at pics from that vacation and realized my legs really arent' long enough for that. wink.gif

LOOOVE the Stephanie Hoos suits! <salivating>

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Oct 17 2008, 05:59 AM
Post #2985

BUSTie

Crinoline: What happens when you bend over or are crouched down on the beach while wearing the Purp7e Agua Wrap? Does it stay closed?...Does anything show? I always wondered about that for people like me who don't have anything to keep it in place. Also, I think you're hotter than that too. It's a nice suit but for someone older who is trying to hide certain out of shape areas...like me. dry.gif

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Oct 16 2008, 11:36 PM
Post #2986

Hardcore BUSTie

There are also a lot of daring one piece options that are really at thier best on the smaller busted gals. This and this are good examples of the open front style.
I scored suit 7 by stephanie hoos at a 75% discount . That back cross piece seriously highlights a little waist and a big booty.

I'm going on a cruise in January and though I probably won't be wearing a swimsuit very often, I've been jonesing for a 1950s inspired maillot. I showed this one to Crinoboy while I was salivating over it on his computer. He said "Well, I guess it's nice and all, but you're... well, you're just hotter than that."

from him, that's poetry

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 16 2008, 03:22 PM
Post #2987

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks, crinoline, for the shopping ideas! Never heard of these places, but makes me want to buy more swimwear and go on a tropical vacation!

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Oct 15 2008, 05:37 PM
Post #2988

BUSTie

Karategrrl: Great places to start. Thanx. I already do business with Venus and Newport News and I never thought of them. Although I did get a bathing suit one year from Venus. It did not fit well but that was just one suit. And I never thought of checking out the teen sections of stores. Thanx.

Starship: I, too, wondered if that was you in the pic.

Crinoline: That's the exact style I am looking for. Thanx.

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Oct 15 2008, 04:14 PM
Post #2989

Hardcore BUSTie

for swimwear- I like designer brands because they are cut smaller and are better constructed (than say, a suit from vicky's). Some places to find discount designer bikinis: swimoutlet , Bluefly , and Instyle
I like Salinas brand in particular, they are cut tiny and are super cute
I also like Vix, I have this one
eta- I love this one , check out the back! I also love this model , she has a similar body type to me.

another plus of high end swimwear is that it is rarely padded

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 15 2008, 03:12 PM
Post #2990

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(ailurophile @ Oct 15 2008, 01:55 PM) *
I have been online trying to find triangle top swim suits with no luck. On the other hand, I'm trying to find regular bras with an underwire but no padding (remember...baby steps!)....and no lace (they make me look bumpy) and preferrably racerback (I know I'm high maintenance.)

No, you're not high-maintenance, you're just looking for something they make, but not usually in our size. (Grrr.)

Starship, just checked out your pix. What a cutie/hottie you are!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, seriously!!!! And what EYES! Seeing all of you totally makes me crave a small busties convention. I would feel so totally empowered among all of you. Seriously, what has blown me away with all your pix has been the fact that each of you has attributes that stand out--great eyes, pretty hair, badass posture, sweet smile, etc. that drew me eye in--for each of you, small breasts would be way down on the list of things I'd notice if I hadn't known you first here. (And then, when I did notice, I'd say, "YESSSS! She's one of US!!!! She's like meeee!!"

I've found good bathing suits on www.venus.com, www.carabella.com, and (low-priced but leaner selection): www.newportnews.com (all U.S. companies). the first two allow you to buy top and bottom separately, and they have many different top and bottom styles/cuts. Hope this helps.

Oh, I also had an idea--since the only bras i can find that fit well are PLAIN black, beige, and white (and the occasional pink or navy blue (at Target, in the teen section), I thought I'd try buying some lace or embellishments at the sewing/craft store and sewing them on myself. I'll let you know how it works out, when I get the time to do so!!

V: What happened to the photos of you? I like the chameleon one too.

Starship: Is that you in your avatar?

I just want to say, <sniff, dabbing eyes> "I love you guys!" tongue.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Oct 15 2008, 12:19 PM
Post #2991

Hardcore BUSTie

ailurophile, I'm just gonna say this: The first padded bikini I found and bought was last year and it has been my only one. I guess Portuguese girls are busty, cause they are and I would love to buy one of those padded bikinis that provides you "real curves" but have no chance. So yes, I do look confident in an unpadded triangle top cause I'm used to it and what the hell, wearing a bikini means everything is supposedly okay and there's no room for that stuff! It's different from daily life biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
PixiePink
post Oct 15 2008, 10:58 AM
Post #2992

BUSTie

QUOTE(knorl05 @ Apr 30 2006, 10:17 PM) *
boobs are either lunchboxes for your offspring, or playgrounds for your mate(s).. or both.

This one is cracked me up.. but it's so true smile.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Christine Nectar...
post Oct 15 2008, 10:18 AM
Post #2993

Hardcore BUSTie

the ONE bra i have ever had that fit properly and looked good, has died. it had a good life, probably 3 years. *sigh*
back to wearing a stretched out 34A that doesn't fit and feels awful. i wish i could just go pick up a bra easily, without scouring the internet, or making a trip out of my way to a specialty bra shop. well, i guess it's shopping time. here's hoping i don't have to shell out too much to get something that works.

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Oct 15 2008, 08:55 AM
Post #2994

BUSTie

I agree with Karategrrl. I have been inspired as well. DJ looks great and Vendetta looks sexy in her triangle top too, as does Gwen Stefani. I just bought a swim suit this summer from Victoria Secret. Of course, with padding. And I wear Vickie's bras too, from her Very Sexy Collection. That is what I always wore. You girls look confident. I look like I'm trying to look bigger. I have been online trying to find triangle top swim suits with no luck. On the other hand, I'm trying to find regular bras with an underwire but no padding (remember...baby steps!)....and no lace (they make me look bumpy) and preferrably racerback (I know I'm high maintenance.) Cannot find anything at the mall without padding! Any ideas? Like, where did you girls find your triangle bras and swim suits?

Karategrrl: Starship had a good idea using Photobucket and giving us the password through busties' e-mail.

--------------------

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 15 2008, 08:25 AM
Post #2995

Hardcore BUSTie

"i just realized, in the last picture i am wearing the undies from which i derived my bust-name! if you look closely, you'll see the original dj-bizmonkey spinning records on my snatch!"

Bwah hahaha! DJ, you fucking crack me up!! Oh, and might I say that the Costa Rica pic is freaking HOT!!!! tongue.gif I think I have to get a bikini with the tiny triangles! I mean, we smallies can do that!!! Yesss!

I'm inspired....I think I may dig up some old fun pics and post them. I've had an internet harasser, though, and I don't want to invite this jerk to find me. I dunno...maybe I'll do an online album with a password...?

All you ladies rock! I so enjoy being among such awesome humans!! (No offense to the monkeys, DJ!)

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Oct 15 2008, 06:09 AM
Post #2996

BUSTie

Vendetta: Nice photos! I really like Dispersao. And who are the guys? They all look alike, like they could be brothers.

DJ: You look good braless! Also, younger than I thought. I think all you girls are so wise and empowering, you all seem so mature... older.

I went to pick up pizza Sunday night....braless. I had a tank top with a sweatshirt on. Baby steps! My bf laughed at me. Asked me why. It's a place where I usually know people too. I even talked to a guy I know. He didn't seem to notice that I was all of a sudden "flat". (Oops, Karategrrl, I meant "tiny". happy.gif I've been working on that too!) I felt weird though.

--------------------

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Oct 14 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #2997

Hardcore BUSTie

Hei ladies, check out my new stuff

http://www.flickr.com/photos/_vendetta/

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Oct 14 2008, 03:44 PM
Post #2998

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Oct 14 2008, 03:19 PM) *
I just thought of this--men's penises "disappear" when they go flaccid, and that's okay, so why not magical disappearing booblets?
laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

bwahahahahaha! good point karategrrl! i makes me think of that margaret cho routine, 'he's a grower, not a shower!'

i just posted a punch of pictures in 'say CHEESE,' if anyone wants to get a good look at my magical boobies.

welcome jane! please come back and post some more!!

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 14 2008, 03:19 PM
Post #2999

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(crinoline @ Oct 13 2008, 02:56 PM) *
Magical boobies rock!

I just thought of this--men's penises "disappear" when they go flaccid, and that's okay, so why not magical disappearing booblets?
laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 14 2008, 08:42 AM
Post #3000

Hardcore BUSTie

Vendetta, looking forward to the pics of the ittie bittie hottie. We need all the encouragement we can get around here. wink.gif yeah, (American) Playboy...grrrr..... thanks to a man named Hugh Heffner, thousands of women in America feel inadequate, and thousands of men feel all women need to look a certain way. 'Ol Heff has really used his life wisely.

Jane Lane, welcome!

I though of all of you yesterday..I was cleaning the house in a white tank top. I decided to forgo the bra since I was by myself. The hubby came home and said, "Wow, you look so hot" and started to tweak and play with my nips, but only stopped since he was doing dirty work, too, and his hands were dirty, and didn't want to give me funny-looking dirt spots over my nips. Ha. You were all in my thoughts!

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 148 149 150 151 152 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 31, 2014 - 12:04 AM