The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 180 181 182 183 184 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
dj-bizmonkey
post Mar 20 2008, 12:53 PM
Post #3621

Hardcore BUSTie

here are some of my favorite websites, though admittedly some are expensive. i checked each of them for you, gogosgirl and they all carry multiple styles in a 38A. i've actually found that ordering online, even from hanes, or victoria's secret, it's alot easier to find the right size (if you've been fitted and you know what you are). i guess that's because they have a whole warehouse and not just a storeroom. vendetta, you might like some of these sites too:

http://www.knowknockers.co.uk/

http://www.aronsales.com/storefrontprofile...aspx?sfid=48267 this website has tons to choose from and they are very reasonably priced ($9.99 and up)

http://www.lulalu.com/

i hope that helps! there is also barenecessities.com, but they are sometimes hit or miss. good luck, hope you post in here again!

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gogosgirl
post Mar 20 2008, 11:10 AM
Post #3622

Hardcore BUSTie

sorry if this is a redundant question, but I did a cursory scan and didn't see it posted...my problem is that I'm athletic, and so, while my breasts are small, my back is broad. I cannot for the life of me find size 38a bras anywhere -- though I admit that when I type that combo, it looks like it must be a joke...any help?

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Mar 20 2008, 10:06 AM
Post #3623

Hardcore BUSTie

Welcome ASC! i hope you will stick around in our little community and continue to post. just so you know, there is NO correlation between the size of the breast and the ability to nurse. anyone who says that has their head way up there ass and should consult a physician.

anywho, i've never had pms boobs, but then again, i don't think i've ovulated in a looooooong time (been on the pill since 16) and i haven't had my period in over two years (on the 365 pill now). vendetta, have you ever tried going to a specialty petite store? i know you said you are pretty small of frame and alot of times they will have nice lingerie. i would just do a google search or something for one in your area. i'm too big for any of their clothes, but take advantage of their bra's when i get the chance.

newo ikkin, i love your avatar! talk about a small-breasted hottie, i heart lena headey! some one else brought up the fact that the women in 300 were all smokin' and small-busted. and is there some cosmic connection between having small breasts and being in an LDR, i mean it's atleas the three of us (edie, newo ikkin) sorry if i'm forgetting anyone. i should be back in there one day. okay, never mind the derailment.

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Mar 20 2008, 05:21 AM
Post #3624

Hardcore BUSTie

I wish I had pms boobs. Mine just stay the same all the time. Damn, i've been asking all lingerie stores for A cups. No, sorry, we only have B cups and above. Why?

+Quote Post
edie52
post Mar 20 2008, 01:38 AM
Post #3625

Hardcore BUSTie

Yes! I'm having a good boob day too! They're my pms boobs. I've been wearing my a cup bras, which don't really fit any other time. Don't go away, pms boobs!

+Quote Post
newo_ikkin
post Mar 19 2008, 09:49 PM
Post #3626

BUSTie

I've been in the mood for bra shopping lately and tomorrow morning I finally have time! I got this one from Target a while ago that fits me really well so I want a couple more of that brand... if I can remember the name of it.

I always look forward to bra shopping because they always have my size!! With pants, shirts, and shoes, it's like 50/50 because I usually want items that happen to be picked over, and only XS and XXL are left. But my 36As are always hanging there waiting for me. I must say it is a definite perk of being this size.

I think I had a good boob day today. They just looked... happy. =)

+Quote Post
ASC
post Mar 18 2008, 05:36 PM
Post #3627

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome and suggestions. I just placed an order for 3 bras from one of the links knorl05 posted. I actually started crying with relief when the order went through. huh.gif Hopefully by next week my bras will only be slightly ill-fitting instead of completely ill-fitting! LOL! My search for more nursing bras will continue, if anyone else has further suggestions. smile.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Mar 18 2008, 06:37 AM
Post #3628

Hardcore BUSTie

Welcome, ASC!! So happy to have you aboard!!

Why in the world would anyone think small breasts cannot feed babies? Sheesh. Anyway, I, too, am glad you have de-lurked. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the things we talk about here. I'm glad the posts have made you feel better when you were down. Now your posts can do the same for others. wink.gif

Welcome!

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Mar 17 2008, 11:13 PM
Post #3629

Hardcore BUSTie

yes welcome ASC, glad to have you delurk. wink.gif sorry you're having trouble finding bras. after you check out what starship found... there're also these... available in [size 34a] [size small/32a] [size small] [34a]

hope that helps? good luck!

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
starship
post Mar 17 2008, 07:05 PM
Post #3630

Hardcore BUSTie

welcome ASC smile.gif. I dont know much about nursing bras, well, I know nothing at all really..but have you tried something like this that comes in s/m/l sizes rather than cups? I also found theseee but even they only start at a 34 :/. This is supposed to fit an Acup? Doesnt look particularly attractive though. Ah I dunno. Finding small bras is hard enough without them having to be nursing ones too! Good luck with your search (I think you'll need it)....

Are American bra sizes the same as UK sizes blink.gif

+Quote Post
ASC
post Mar 17 2008, 05:52 PM
Post #3631

First off, this is my 1st post but I lurk every once in a while when I feel particularly down about my breasts, so thank you for always helping to make me feel better!

I'm wondering if anyone knows if A cup nursing bras exist? The smallest I've been able to find are 32B's and 30C's. That doesn't really help me, since I'm a 30A (and I think I'm shrinking...). I've searched the internet multiple times and called Lula Lu's today, but I can't find anything in an A. I'm tired of wearing oversized, baggy bras that bunch up under my shirt in an obvious manner, no matter how much I try to smooth them (and that's with nursing pads in!). sad.gif

The good news is, I breastfed my 1st baby until he was 14 1/2 mos (he never had a drop of formula and didn't start ANY solids until he was almost 7 mos) and now I'm going strong with my 2nd baby, who is almost 5 mos! I'm sure there are people out there who assume small breasted women can't breastfeed successfully (hence the lack of A cup nursing bras?...), but I am proof that we most definitely can! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Mar 17 2008, 08:57 AM
Post #3632

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(knorl05 @ Mar 15 2008, 07:47 PM) *
i guess the masses consider that type of conformity, or rather that practice of heightening one's physical appearance, brings them certain advantages... power, status, etc. and it may very well be true for people who function on that level, but i figure as long as i remain true to my own ideals i'll attract (and encourage) people who view life the same way as myself. and that makes the fighting and the resistance so worth it. much more enduring and powerful experiences this way IMO. to be empowered, legitimately, instead of being a puppet fitting into the mold.

Yes, oh yes. what it always comes downto for me is--WHO am I trying to please? If I got implants I'd be pleasing the brainless boys out there who drool over a false ideal of "woman" and the women who buy into that. Being the real me, I'm be pleasing myself, first of all, and people who are into honesty, integrity and what lies beneath. It's an easy choice.

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Mar 15 2008, 01:30 PM
Post #3633

Hardcore BUSTie

why ladies why.....? on my saturday am i stuck to the computer screen peeping out all the best threads on bust. geez.

just want to say one more time i agree wholeheartedly with what's been said. self acceptance is a rather unconventional and revolutionary concept, with plastic surgery almost becoming the norm. although i would suppose that's always been the case considering women have seemed to put themselves thru hell for the sake of trends/beauty thru the decades. i guess the masses consider that type of conformity, or rather that practice of heightening one's physical appearance, brings them certain advantages... power, status, etc. and it may very well be true for people who function on that level, but i figure as long as i remain true to my own ideals i'll attract (and encourage) people who view life the same way as myself. and that makes the fighting and the resistance so worth it. much more enduring and powerful experiences this way IMO. to be empowered, legitimately, instead of being a puppet fitting into the mold.

word. my favorite peeps are busties.

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Mar 14 2008, 05:32 PM
Post #3634

Hardcore BUSTie

also wanted to say that there is an episode of penn and teller's bullshit on 'breast hysteria,' that my boyfriend sent me on youtube. i'd post the link, but since there is alot of bare breasts shown most of the video is blurred out. i kinda felt like a perv because i wanted to see all the breasts they were featuring so i downloaded it off i-tunes for $2. although teller gets on my nerves a bit, especially when he makes a comment about breastfeeding being sexual, the overall message is good. my favorite part is at the end where there are a bunch of women marching, protesting to be able to go topless. there is a small-breasted girl holding a sign right at the front that says 'small tits are good too!' i really liked that they included that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Mar 13 2008, 05:38 PM
Post #3635

Hardcore BUSTie

my bf loathes padded bras. he always suggests that i set them on fire. if he reaches up my shirt and feels padding, his reaction is always, 'what the hell is this shite.' i only own one or two bras that i actually like and they are soft, but have underwire. i don't really need to the support of underwire, but i like the shape that it gives me. i want to work with what i've got.

i have to admit as well that i would kill to be a b-cup. i don't need to be a C, i actually like the fact that my breasts don't 'fold over,' or couldn't hold up a pencil. just a teeny-weeny bit bigger. that's why implants (other than health risk etc) are just too extreme for me to consider.

i LOVE what karategrrl said about loving yourself just way you are being radical and extreme! i have two middle fingers for all the status quo societal bullshit that tells me what to wear, how to act, what to look like. especially in the modern cultural climate of small breasts being 'abnormal' i say everyone woman who accepts hers and refuses to submit IS a revolutionary.

more power to my small-busted sistahs!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
edie52
post Mar 13 2008, 02:39 PM
Post #3636

Hardcore BUSTie

However, I have to be brutally honest and say if there was some sort of safe, inexpensive, non-radical procedure or thing I could do to make my breasts bigger--not huge, just a B-cup, or larger A--I think I'd be hard-pressed not to do it.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I'd like to be able to have my choice of bathing suits and be able to wear all different kinds of tops and dresses (ones with boob holders). I must say I never wear padded bras though. I only own a few bras, and they're all the soft fabric, triangle type (training bras?). And a few underwire a-cups that only fit me in my "bigger days" and that I honestly never wear anyway. Now I'm used to being out there sans padding, or even sans bra, just teeny curves and nipples, so I always think people would really notice if they suddenly doubled in size. I don't think my bf would like it so much either. Although once I tried one on, a serious push-up bra at H&M, and I was like "wow, BOOBS!" Just mesmerized. But I didn't buy it for the reason I stated. Not that it's a big deal- I once noticed that a classmate of mine (and fellow IBTC member) was sportin' a nice rack. The bra must have been quite good, because it was seamless looking. She was wearing a thin, clingy, t-shirt, and she looked damn good. It was flattering. And I liked that she wore it so confidently, although she wears her unpadded look just as confidently.

Man, it's ridiculous how I notice such miniscule differences in size sometimes. In myself or others. I should analyze less.

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Mar 13 2008, 01:39 PM
Post #3637

Hardcore BUSTie

I just don't like dealing with clothing not fitting right and having hubby not able to feel my nips through my (slightly padded) bras.

Haha, karategrrl, my boy HATES that! He says there's nothing worse than expecting perky nips and nice soft boob meat (his words) and encountering padded "boob armor" instead.

One of my biggest issues with breast augmentation is that it is so often billed as "reconstructive" surgery for those unfortunate women born without "adequate" breasts. The fact that it IS so dangerous, and such a lifetime commitment makes the fact that it is pressed on women like something "necessary" even worse. (and yes, I am aware that I sorely abuse quotation marks)
The fact is that unlike moles, or varicose veins, or scarring, etc., small breasts are NOT "flaws". (I've had to have several moles removed because they were "irregular")

On the cultural note, it's absolutely true that we are breast obsessed because they are taboo. To the point where breast feeding has been alienated and sexualized. Breast feeding! That's what they're for!!! I just... I'm completely baffled by this.

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Mar 13 2008, 01:00 PM
Post #3638

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(dj-bizmonkey @ Mar 13 2008, 06:19 PM) *
i always felt like if i got a waddle (you know, the flap of loose skin that hangs down from your chin/neck region) that i might have surgery, because there is no exercise you can do to get rid of that.

I've thought about that too! With so many procedures, it's a matter of weighing what you lose/give/sacrifice with what exactly you get back. Yep, for me, implants would never happen--too risky, too drastic, contributes to a bigger societal issue.

However, I have to be brutally honest and say if there was some sort of safe, inexpensive, non-radical procedure or thing I could do to make my breasts bigger--not huge, just a B-cup, or larger A--I think I'd be hard-pressed not to do it. I'm not trying to be a stripper or sex bomb--I just don't like dealing with clothing not fitting right and having hubby not able to feel my nips through my (slightly padded) bras. But for now, I know the safest, cheapest (though some may say radical) thing to do is luuuuve myself as I am!

+Quote Post
starship
post Mar 13 2008, 12:55 PM
Post #3639

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(edie52 @ Mar 13 2008, 10:38 AM) *
Sharship, you're in the UK, right? I can see why you feel that way (maybe even more than the rest of us)- I recently flipped through a copy of British Glamour (or something like that), and the back of the mag was full of boob-job ads. And the women's breasts looked pretty nice, not gross and fake. And there were tag lines like "make this your best summer yet" and stuff about revealing your "true self." Shit, I was almost convinced. It's pretty sick.

lol that's so true! I have to admit I buy magazines quite often because its nice to have something light and non-academic to read for a change. But I now completely avoid the last 40 or so pages. Theyre mostly adverts for surgery in general but theres always a large picture of a woman thrusting her huge bosoms towards the camera. And yeah, they do all have ridiculous headlines like 'be gorgeous, be smart..' (wtf, since when are breasts associated in any way with my brain), 'be stunning' or 'make yourself amazing'. I just copied those from a magazine in front of me....I found it amusing that the only other advertisements were a few for 'big bras' and one offering legal advice against negligent surgeons.ha....

Im not against all cosmetic surgery either karategrrl. I think things that slightly alter what you have are fine. Like removing a mole or getting your ears pinned back perhaps. But breast enlargment doesnt just correct something you see as a flaw. small boobs arent a flaw. I think its more of a moral issue over breasts in particular rather than completely disagreeing with any kind of surgery

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Mar 13 2008, 12:02 PM
Post #3640

Hardcore BUSTie

i have a friend who works for a cosmetic surgeon and she always comes back to 'never say never.' i dunno, getting implants is a committment to surgery every ten years for the rest of your life. and it has serious health risks. risks that aren't the same as having a mole removed or a vein zapped. i always felt like if i got a waddle (you know, the flap of loose skin that hangs down from your chin/neck region) that i might have surgery, because there is no exercise you can do to get rid of that. i would never get implants though, i treasure the little softness that my breasts do have and i would hate to lose that and my sensitivity. it's just not worth it to me and i'd rather have some one love me for who i am.

"How can something become admired if its never seen."

starship, i think this is also a part of the problem with the obsession. breasts are NOT visible in the public sphere (in the US at least) you can't go topless, you don't see them in magazines or on tv and even nursing mother's are harassed and denigrated for bearing their breasts in public. i mean COME on people?! are we so puritanical that we can't tell the difference between when breasts are sexual and when they are serving their biological purpose?

anyway, i think if seeing breasts were more commonplace, if they weren't such a dirty little secret to be revealed only for the pleasure of men, then we wouldn't culturally be so obsessed with them.

also, starship, sorry to leave out your body type! i've always felt like a freak because i'm so bottom heavy, big thighs, big butt, little breasts.

--------------------

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 180 181 182 183 184 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 21, 2014 - 09:44 PM