Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 216 217 218 219 220 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
deprime
post Jan 18 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #4341

BUSTie

quick question: where did you find estroil?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jan 18 2007, 05:55 AM
Post #4342

Hardcore BUSTie

Maybe jewels...haha. The company itself has tons of different herbal medications. Some are really out there... As for my credit situation, I hadn't used a particular card since my freshman year in college--it was for emergencies when I was on campus--and then about a month ago it randomly had some charges on it and they were in another country! When I called the credit people, that tried to act like someone in my family had made the charges. They're investigating it now so we'll see. I just worry that some how my information may have gotten sold through buying Enzara. My account is closed now, though, so I hope its okay.

Deprime...definately want to know what the new doctor says!

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jan 18 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #4343

Hardcore BUSTie

yeah, I researched the company as well. They supposively have numerous negative marks through the BBB. And they are a "Get Rich Quick" type company. I guess we could all go to work for them and sell their crap, to pay for our useless doctors visits. hahahahahahaha

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 17 2007, 08:45 PM
Post #4344

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(deprime @ Jan 17 2007, 04:21 PM) *

Enzara NEVER worked for me. When I called to return it, it sounded like a sham operation -- very unprofessional. This random guy picks up the phone --it sounded like he was sitting in a fast food restaurant at the time -- and gives me a "code" to write on the package for the return.

BTW - I made an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist for the first week of March. I hope that he'll actually LISTEN to my concerns. No one else is messing with this student of public health!

Thats one thing of alot of things i hate about my ogyn they look and talk to you like you are dumb and this is all in your head..I am actually in search of a new one b/c this one is cold and doesnt seem interested in anything I have to say....

please keep us posted.
smile.gif

thanks

PG

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 17 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #4345

Hardcore BUSTie

Here is what they wrote....

The ingredients did not change, only the percentages of them. The product is still backed with a 1 year guarantee. Thank you.

Brooke
Customer Care Supervisor
Selmedica Healthcare
www.selmedica.com

+Quote Post
deprime
post Jan 17 2007, 03:04 PM
Post #4346

BUSTie

Enzara NEVER worked for me. When I called to return it, it sounded like a sham operation -- very unprofessional. This random guy picks up the phone --it sounded like he was sitting in a fast food restaurant at the time -- and gives me a "code" to write on the package for the return.

BTW - I made an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist for the first week of March. I hope that he'll actually LISTEN to my concerns. No one else is messing with this student of public health!

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 17 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #4347

Hardcore BUSTie

Damn! That's horrible Sassy. What happened?

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jan 17 2007, 07:56 AM
Post #4348

Hardcore BUSTie

Those links are scary!! I knew the stuff was crap, but I had no idea that they weren't even a real company. I actually had my credit information stolen not long ago and I still can't figure out from where and this information makes me think that ordering Enzara from them could have been the culprit.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 17 2007, 07:30 AM
Post #4349

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey Jewels,

I ordered Enzara a while ago and ended up returning the product and the did mail me a check....anyway I was looking at their site and they have photos of various magazines I guess they were featured in these magazines...

Anyway I am wondering what is so new about their product so I emailed them...please let us know that they tell you smile.gif

Thanks
PG

Nevermind I read that selmedica makers of Enzara might not be a real company and sell many products other than Enzara sad.gif

http://www.licerx.com/selmedica-healthcare.htm

http://www.ripoffreport.com/results.asp?q1...p;Search=Search

Here is another site with information

+Quote Post
autumnbreeze
post Jan 17 2007, 06:47 AM
Post #4350

BUSTie

Jewels: That's great, you get to provide feedback on Enzara! Please let us know about this "reformulated" Enzara. Thanks.

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jan 16 2007, 08:55 PM
Post #4351

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow...that's great jewels. Do you think Enzara ever worked for anyone? I never did get my money back because you had to fill out pages of forms and write an essay to describe why you were returning the product. You should definately tell them some feedback!!

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jan 16 2007, 05:54 PM
Post #4352

Hardcore BUSTie

SASSY, YOU'LL LOVE THIS!! GOT AN EMAIL FROM THE MAKERS OF ENZARA!! HERE IT IS:

Hi,

I'm Alex Caudill. This January at Selmedica
Healthcare, we're looking for input from you.

My understanding is that you've purchased Enzara
or subscribed to our bacterial vaginosis
newsletter (if this is incorrect, I apologize - please
scroll to the end of the message and click the unsubscribe
link.). I'd simply like for you to respond to this message
with absolutely any feedback you want to give us. Have
you had any experience with Enzara or our customer
service agents?

We'd like for you to take a moment and share it with us,
so that we can better serve you in the future.

Also in the interests of better serving our customers, we're
proud to announce the launch of our new, reformulated Enzara.
It has been in development over the course of the last half
of 2006, and we believe it is head and shoulders above any
other homeopathic bacterial vaginosis treatment on Earth.

http://www.enzara.com/

We believe it so much that we have a 365 day money back guarantee.

Have a great year!
SHC

+Quote Post
quietmadness
post Jan 16 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #4353

Hardcore BUSTie

What about just using a douche bottle to put the HP up there and then holding it in? Wouldn't that work?

I think I'll try that...although the BA has been working, still have to keep using it.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 16 2007, 09:05 AM
Post #4354

Hardcore BUSTie

Welcome Kiana!

I should try the HP since my period is almost over...I'd really like to see this nasty discharge pouring out...so I guess I'm like the only one who was still using the boric sad.gif

I also plan on starting the estroil on thursday....smile.gif

I will keep you ladies posted..

thanks

PG

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Jan 16 2007, 06:39 AM
Post #4355

BUSTie

WHY THE HELL AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THE HP DOESN'T WORK FOR?!?!?!?

I'll do it and it works for a couple of hours, if that.

And I'm really interested in seeing a repoductive endocronologist but Hmmm, you said you had to leave the fucking country to go see one, didn't you?
Plus I'm definitely still experiencing smell along with the discharge. Aren't most of us here??

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jan 15 2007, 11:00 PM
Post #4356

Hardcore BUSTie

Sassy,

I went to Walgreens and bought a Baby medicine dropper. It fits perfectly in there and you have to just sqeeze it in and don't let go, because obviously, the dropper will suck it back up. Works really well for me. It does run out a little bit, but not to bad.

I'm back on Metronidazole 200 mg twice a day. I know, I know, but I just couldn't take it, being that I break out in a rash from the Boric Acid. I'm only going to use this for two weeks, then go back to HP. HP works really well. I had real heavy gray discharge, then used HP, and it all came pouring out, literally. Now it's gone. And smell is completely gone. So, since I won't be having sex for a while, I figured I'd try the medicine and go to HP. And, I'm slowly quitting smoking.

WELCOME NEWBIES!!

+Quote Post
Kiana
post Jan 15 2007, 10:46 PM
Post #4357

Hello all,

As many have said before, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I found this forum. I have had BV on and off for..wow...6 years or so. I am not sure how or when it started, but since I was 17 or 18 I remember wanting to plug up the smell with a tampon and thats what I would do!! I feel weird typing here all this that I think is TMI...but after reading all 52 pages (which took me 3 days!!!) I know you ladies understand smile.gif

I have done all the prescribed medication, and of course it always comes back! Mine I have noticed comes back probably 90% of the time after having sex - unprotected. But if I am ok for the time being and the boyfriend doesnt do the deed in me, I am usually pretty good. For the past 10 months after prescribed treatment and not letting him cum (can I say that here, lol) in me very often I stayed pretty clean, but last month it came back!!!! Why i dont know, but I decided to try other measures. The HP you have talked about, I tried. I used a big syringe and it stayed up there pretty well...let it out and wow the smell. Then it started burning pretty good, which scared me, but the next day, no discharge no funk!!!

I had to go to the doc last week for an annual and she gave me meds, which I took. Then I got a call saying I had yeast too!!! the pain.... dry.gif How that works I have NO idea...but it did.

Now I am taking acidophilous, which in the past worked pretty well for me. and if it comes back I will be doing HP too. I felt that worked so well when I tried.

As for other inquiring questions, it didnt stem from BC I was on that for a few years before I can remember my first experience. BUT I was young, it still could of been hormones - which I used to think is why I got this and after age it would go away (as a doc once told me) but here I am still getting the plague.

Wow, what a novel...I hope some of you survived this story. But I just had to share. I have done my share of research and whatever help I can give or gain - I am glad I found this place.

+Quote Post
autumnbreeze
post Jan 15 2007, 09:10 PM
Post #4358

BUSTie

QUOTE(deprime @ Jan 15 2007, 09:46 PM) *

Do you think it would be worth it to go to a reproductive endocrinologist for chronic BV?

Yes. I will not go to a Gyno again for BV.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 15 2007, 08:50 PM
Post #4359

Hardcore BUSTie

pianogirl: I think I did like ..............11 weeks or so! I hope this helps. Let me know how everything works out.

+Quote Post
deprime
post Jan 15 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #4360

BUSTie

Do you think it would be worth it to go to a reproductive endocrinologist for chronic BV?

hmmm, I saw that you went there for heavy vaginal discharge with no smell. Did they talk about BV at all?

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 216 217 218 219 220 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 21, 2014 - 07:07 AM