The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 30 31 32 33 34 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
annelise
post Mar 20 2007, 10:42 AM
Post #621

Hardcore BUSTie

got my new bras in the mail, and they fit great and i don't fall out of them, hurrah! i was sort of amazed that the one i like better has five hooks. i don't have the coordination/energy to hook five hooks, but i figured i'd just do the top and bottom ones.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ally_samuels
post Mar 16 2007, 06:44 PM
Post #622

QUOTE(violetfemme @ Apr 25 2006, 12:04 AM) *

it was by men who just wanted a quick orgasm and who never talked to me again. I told him, he apologized, but I guess it never sunk in.

I totally know what you mean! I'm not as large as you, I'm a 36G, but it's like guys just treat us like sex objects! One reason that I'm completely adamant about not having a breast reduction is because that's just not me. I'm against cosmetic surgery because I feel like it's our bodies, we should learn to live with it!

I started developing in fifth grade, when I was ten, and I remember all through middle school, I was teased because of my chest size. (7th grade, I wore a 34C, in 10th grade I wore a 34DDD, and by the time I graduated high school, I was a 36G.) Guys used to say to me, "I'm feeling so sick... hey, can I borrow a tissue from your bra?" Later on, though, guys started to get interested in me, and I let them use me... I wish I hadn't. At the time, it seemed like the right thing to do. unsure.gif

+Quote Post
amawebb
post Mar 12 2007, 08:00 AM
Post #623

I found a site on google called properknockers.com and they're really good. I measured myself using their chart and now love my 36D's in everything I wear, whether I'm standing, sitting and laying down!!

+Quote Post
annelise
post Feb 26 2007, 09:45 AM
Post #624

Hardcore BUSTie

i have a chronic illness, and i need to lay down a lot. nonetheless, i'm a 34D and so it's not like i can go braless all the time. i have all sorts of bras that fit me when i'm sitting/standing, but laying down, gravity takes over and i fall out of them (demicups do not work when supine). i really don't much like sports bras, but clearly i need a bra with more coverage/support, while still being wirefree (wires are horribly uncomfortable when you're laying down a lot!). but i hate how ugly so many full-coverage bras are.

i might just need to give up on my fruitless bra quest and go back to sports bras (ugh uniboob), but meanwhile, any suggestions?

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Feb 26 2007, 08:49 AM
Post #625

Hardcore BUSTie

it may be worth it to buy some pretty button-ups and bring them to a tailor. imo, shirts that fit better will flatter rather than oversized clothes. don't hide 'em, dress 'em up!

+Quote Post
jlt
post Feb 25 2007, 01:28 AM
Post #626

hi, i'm 32DD, i hate it, but does anyone know of anywhere to buy shirts that will fit a large bust? I am currently dependant on extremely large t-shirts to hide my breasts under but something less bulky would be a blessing

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Feb 19 2007, 10:05 AM
Post #627

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(hellotampon @ Feb 18 2007, 10:50 PM) *

I'm 34D or 32DD or something around there, and I like padded bras. Not seriously padded, but something with molded cups. I will not buy bras with cups that are just cloth with a seam across the nipple. All it takes is to wear those things once and they stretch out and become pretty much useless. I have so many bras from before I learned that lesson, and I still wear them to work (we have to wear baggy, heavy polo shirts at my job), just to get some use out of them, but I have to double up and wear 2 bras at a time.

I'm the same size, but I'm the opposite. I think it has to do with the shape of my breasts, they never seem to sit well in molded cups. I haven't had problems with the cups stretching, but the ones I buy are pretty high quality and the cups aren't really made of a stretchy fabric.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Feb 18 2007, 10:33 PM
Post #628

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(tyger @ Feb 16 2007, 01:27 AM) *

110% O/T, but...
I know i'm on the small end of the large scale (36D), but why the hell do i have to search and search to find a not padded bra in my size? it's really not like they need to look any bigger

I'm 34D or 32DD or something around there, and I like padded bras. Not seriously padded, but something with molded cups. I will not buy bras with cups that are just cloth with a seam across the nipple. All it takes is to wear those things once and they stretch out and become pretty much useless. I have so many bras from before I learned that lesson, and I still wear them to work (we have to wear baggy, heavy polo shirts at my job), just to get some use out of them, but I have to double up and wear 2 bras at a time.

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Feb 17 2007, 09:06 AM
Post #629

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

...or bras that aren't minimizers or full-coverage...

(it ain't purdy, bustygirl, but sometimes I stitch a length of thin grosgrain from the backband, under the strap and along the edge of the cup, to help counteract the stretch)

What the hell? First we are told that we must have the measurements of a tightly-corseted buxom Victorian, or we should really get some surgery to make it so. Then, we are told to show tons of skin. Shirts requiring strapless bras (which always work out SO WELL for the big-boobed), or no bras at all...then the bras available heap on some more body shame by insisting that well, dear, your breasts are just too big you slutty slut slut. Minimize! And pay way more for your ugly undies, too!

I'm sick of it. I feel so hated by the world sometimes.

Heh, tyger - "We couldn't possibly do that! Who'd clean up the mess?"

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Feb 17 2007, 09:01 AM
Post #630

PANTIES! ew.

QUOTE(clothes society @ Feb 12 2007, 07:31 AM) *

What would be the ideal shirt for a petite large breasted woman? I'm trying to gather some data for a project. Would anyone on here buy a t-shirt cut to fit your breasts w/a smaller waist size? We are trying to determine what the waist size is for this demographic of women who can't find clothes to fit their body. Would love any feedback or thoughts you have.....

My thought is that you should go somewhere else to do your market research. SNOOOOOOORE!

+Quote Post
bustygirl
post Feb 17 2007, 08:50 AM
Post #631

Hardcore BUSTie

Same reason I have to search for bras over DDD WITHOUT ELASTIC STRAPS!!!!! Seriously, guys, bouncing is not your boob's friend. Toss out the stretchy and give me the pretty-but-sturdy.

In fact, just give me back my favourite bra that you stopped making, Vanity Faire.

+Quote Post
tyger
post Feb 15 2007, 07:10 PM
Post #632

Hardcore BUSTie

110% O/T, but...
oh my god, lucizoe! mr flibbles is very angry indeed! i used to act that scene out using my hand sans puppet as mr flibbles. great way to freak people out tongue.gif

back on topic
I know i'm on the small end of the large scale (36D), but why the hell do i have to search and search to find a not padded bra in my size? it's really not like they need to look any bigger

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Feb 12 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #633

We are trying to determine what the waist size is for this demographic of women who can't find clothes to fit their body.

Um, all of them? Seriously. What kind of question is that?

Blah.

+Quote Post
clothes society
post Feb 12 2007, 06:14 AM
Post #634

QUOTE(erinjane @ Dec 29 2006, 05:32 PM) *

I agree. I'm really petite everywhere else and tons of shirts and sweaters that I love the look of never fit because they're way too short on me because of the rack. tongue.gif

What would be the ideal shirt for a petite large breasted woman? I'm trying to gather some data for a project. Would anyone on here buy a t-shirt cut to fit your breasts w/a smaller waist size? We are trying to determine what the waist size is for this demographic of women who can't find clothes to fit their body. Would love any feedback or thoughts you have.....

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Feb 11 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #635

Hardcore BUSTie

I love fanatasie. I've been buying the same style for a couple of years now. So comfortable.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
amylhn
post Feb 11 2007, 12:16 PM
Post #636

Yeah I'm 17 and a 32F...I was uber discouraged until I discovered the wonderful brand that is Fantasie. Fits perfectly! Swimwear is my only problem now...looking towards Fantasie...arghghh

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Feb 11 2007, 09:20 AM
Post #637

Me too, ht! I cannot abide high necklines - they feel so restrictive and usually just highlight the fact that the shirt doesn't fit right because of the breasts. Plus, if I gain any weight I wind up with quadra-boob, which is made very apparent under high-neck shirts.

As to fit, I've always measured with a bra on, but I have to try on three different sizes no matter what, so I'm not sure how helpful that is.

I really want to go to one of the custom places in town, but I really really cannot afford it. I need new bras - yay for winter hibernation weight - but again, they are freaking expensive.

Has anyone chucked bras entirely in favor of bustiers? I'm thinking about making a couple (if I can't find a good one that fits), and so far the only downside I can fathom is the extra non-breathable layer of fabric on my already-tends-to-sweat-profusely body.

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Feb 11 2007, 08:16 AM
Post #638

Hardcore BUSTie

What I don't understand about bra sizing is how to measure the cup size- are you supposed to do it without a bra on? Because without a bra, there is some definite droopage. But with a bra on, the shape and position of my boobs are different with every bra. So the measurement would probably be different every time.

Also, does anyone else feel the need to wear low-cut shirts all the time? If I wear a shirt with a normal neckline, I look like a tank. My chest just looks huge and weirdly shaped. The boobs look big and sloping, and the part of my chest above my boobs and below my neck looks huge as well and I feel like a big fat grandma even though the rest of my body is not fat. I need the low-cut shirts to bisect that whole area of my body and visually cut it in half, and then I look more proportional. Maybe it's just because I have a big ribcage.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Feb 11 2007, 06:24 AM
Post #639

Hardcore BUSTie

Vs bras are the worst. My life changed when I finally got sized and found the right size bra. A good bra that fits is totally worth it. I have had the underwire poking through problem and I take it as a sign to by a new bra.

+Quote Post
tankgirl
post Feb 5 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #640

Hardcore BUSTie

i just wanted to thank you guys for the bra websites, im looking forward to my tax refund check so i can get a few. i have large breasts and a smaller frame and its very difficult for me to find a bra that fits me right. i LOVE my breasts but haveing a hard time containing them makes me really dispise them sometimes.
you guys are totally right about victoria secret, i went in there to get measured, hoping i could find something that fits me, the retard measured me at like a 36C and i ended up going home with a 36 D because i couldnt fit into the C cup (i knew i couldnt) eventually i realized that one was too small as well and i needed a DD. ive gained a few pounds so now i have no idea what my size is haha.

anyway im really excited about getting new bras. my income doesnt allow for me to do that very often. and im glad i have really cool sites to order off of.

P.S. anyone else have problems with underwire poking through the front and breaking through the bra? or is it that i try to outwear the bras expectincy? because it seems like all my bras break through and i hand wash them and try and take good care of them, or maybe i just have been buying poor quality?

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 30 31 32 33 34 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 24, 2014 - 12:12 PM