Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 253 254 255 256 257 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
jewelscando
post Jul 3 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #5081

Hardcore BUSTie

Again, Horrid smell Friday, then NOTHING the rest of the weekend. Absolutely ridiculous. I'm taking vacation next week and I'm headed to the doctor. I don't care if they put me on more meds. At least I'll be BV free for a few weeks. I need to act fast, it's starting to screw with my LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
quietmadness
post Jul 3 2006, 04:58 PM
Post #5082

Hardcore BUSTie

Dang--I'm going to go get some boric acid and gelcaps!!

Soooo damned tired of this wretched discharge/itch/smell.

I can hardly remember what my natural "smell" was even like anymore.

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jul 3 2006, 01:15 PM
Post #5083

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey guys...just thought I would update you on my boric acid usage. Now I'm just using it about twice a week to keep things okay down there but even when things get a little unbalanced, they seem to correct themselves easier now and the smell, if it comes back at all, is hardly detectable. I'm definately planning on using the boric acid for any full-blown BV reoccurences. In my opinion, it works as well as antibiotics I've tried (like all of them! Haha...) and I'm planning on getting some Primal Defense supplements too so that I can maintain things easier. Just thought I would share.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jul 1 2006, 10:22 AM
Post #5084

i'm sure chacha will have some great insight into this but here's my take on it.
an imbalance in the body indicates a system that is functioning out of whack. if your immune system is succumbing to parasites (some are so virulent than anyone would suffer from them, i mean the easier to conquer parasites here), bacteria, fungus, yeast, digestive weakness, insomnia, depression, cramps, etc, it's because your immune system or body as a whole is in trouble. it's not getting what it needs to do it's job or something is interferring with it's ability to do it's job. the body strives to be well, it wants to function perfectly and works very hard to repair damage and detoxify.
this mind set is right out of the realm of allopathic (regular medical) doctors to deal with, they don't look at the body as a symbiotic system of suppports and weaknesses that need to be addresses holistically, or as a whole so yes, you may need to try a LOT of things before you hit on what will help your individual set of issues. and there is a good chance that if you suffer from one dis-ease or illness, you'll be suseptable to another.
the key, i think, is to support the functions of the body as a whole as best you can and to address issues that arrise holistcally by looking at the entire body system and dealing with the root of the problem instead of just the symptoms. correctly tracing the source of the issue is the best way to find out exactly what caused it and fix it entirely so that it never returns.
there are basic things that many people don't do and then wonder why they feel fatigued or worse. it's no secret that proper diet, exercise, adequate sleep, conscious relaxation, clean air and water, etc are some of the keys to great health and yet, one or often more of those simple things is ignored on a regular basis. if even the basics are being neglected, imagine what else we subject ourselves to. no wonder we feel like crap eh? drugs may make someone feel temporarily better but they don't address the root cause of the problem and will therefore never fix it.

whew, that was long winded. ah well, i started to answer and it all just flew out of my fingers.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jul 1 2006, 08:20 AM
Post #5085

Hardcore BUSTie

precious83:This herbalist I saw suggested I try it.It was $29.95 but you can make your own for a little of nothing.Here's the link so you can make your own:
http://www.zapperlab.com/

Pepper:Girl we are on the same page!I believe you have to try a combination of things in order to get rid this.When the herbalist suggested it I thought "well it could'nt hurt".I was also told if you have a bacteria problem that more than likely you have a fungus problem too.What is your take on that?

+Quote Post
sha
post Jul 1 2006, 07:01 AM
Post #5086

Pepper's right. I've had chronic BV for years even after taking conventional meds time and time again. I am willing try anything unconconvetional at this point. There's always a chance it might work.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 30 2006, 11:57 PM
Post #5087

i don't have time to read those links right now (i've read hulda clark's books already) but what exactly did you find *scary*? was it actually something or just fear of the unknown? brave up girls, it doesn't hurt and you have nothing to lose.
i used it for some chronic conditions that my therapist thought were parasite related. it worked. i felt better after three treatments and i've believed in the power of the zapper since.
it doesn't hurt, you don't even feel it. and you can find instructions online for making one yourself for only a few bucks.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jun 30 2006, 11:23 PM
Post #5088

Hardcore BUSTie

I agree Sassy!! I think I'll skip it!

+Quote Post
precious83
post Jun 30 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #5089

BUSTie

neverending: where did u get the zapper? how much does it cost?

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 30 2006, 04:44 PM
Post #5090

Hardcore BUSTie

I've been using the Zapper for a week now and it does'nt hurt at all.I feel very sleepy and then I get this burst of energy all of a sudden.I've only been using it a short time so give me about a month and I will let you know if it's a success.I did lose 4 pounds in 3 days and I saw black specks(bacteria)in my stool.Every little bit helps!

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jun 30 2006, 09:30 AM
Post #5091

Hardcore BUSTie

That zapper information is very weird. I personally don't believe it, but who is to say. It seems a bit scary to me.

+Quote Post
tatina
post Jun 30 2006, 08:26 AM
Post #5092

Just googled a bit and found these two websites on the zapper and Hulda Clark. One very pro, one very anti. Just for the sake of discussion - as I said I never tried it. Love, Tati
http://www.drclark.net/
http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/clark.html

+Quote Post
sha
post Jun 30 2006, 08:03 AM
Post #5093

Pepper, did it hurt? With you, what did it work for? If you don't mind me asking?

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 30 2006, 07:57 AM
Post #5094

i works amazing well for certain things, i was very impressed by the results i got. it not electricity in any dangerous sense, just a couple of double a's.
i'm curious to hear about it's affect on bv.

+Quote Post
sha
post Jun 30 2006, 07:42 AM
Post #5095

Tati I have to admit, I too am a bit skeptical about the zapper.

+Quote Post
tatina
post Jun 30 2006, 05:31 AM
Post #5096

It is a device developed by Hulda Clark, a researcher on AIDS and cancer (correct me if I am wrong, Pepper). It has nothing to do with insect bites but the theory is that it will kill parasites and germs in your body with light electric current. I am sceptical - also had a few acciddents with electricity and am not wild about the idea. But as I said - some of my more couragious friends love the thing and use it alot.

+Quote Post
shorty
post Jun 30 2006, 05:12 AM
Post #5097

is the zapper the same thing as the 1 u use for insect bites?

+Quote Post
tatina
post Jun 30 2006, 12:47 AM
Post #5098

Honey, it has to be real garlic, not pills and best organic one. Pepper, some of my friends use the zapper and are very excited about it.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 30 2006, 12:28 AM
Post #5099

i personally never used anything when i had bv so i can't report on the boric acid. i didn't have a case as bad as what is recorded here though so... it's hit or miss with treatment it seems. mine just went away when i stopped doing the out of the ordinary things that had brought it on in the first place. lucky me, you girls suffer so much, i just can't even imagine.
any news on that zapper treatment? if that actually works it's a fantastic miracle of ginormous proportions that we are gonna spread around to every bv suffering girl we know.
i don't mean the royal we btw. i kinda meant us, ha ha.

+Quote Post
sha
post Jun 29 2006, 08:09 PM
Post #5100

Pepper, question. Does boric acid work on BV too and not just yeast?

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 253 254 255 256 257 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 29, 2014 - 12:48 PM