294 Pages V  « < 195 196 197 198 199 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
freckleface7
post Jun 5 2007, 01:57 PM
Post #3921

beachcomber

QUOTE(erinjane @ Jun 5 2007, 03:00 PM) *
I confess that because I have super tiny feet I'm planning to buy a pair of those skatey shoes this summer. (but I still laughed when I saw a kid fall last year.)

erinjane this is only ok if you use your wheelies for ~evil~ and to do the destructo-bidding of your busty sister here.. capice' ? wink.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Jun 5 2007, 12:43 PM
Post #3922

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that because I have super tiny feet I'm planning to buy a pair of those skatey shoes this summer. (but I still laughed when I saw a kid fall last year.)

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
bettieblank
post Jun 5 2007, 12:09 PM
Post #3923

Hardcore BUSTie

culturehandy it is starting to be a sickness lol! I find that I would rather be in here or bidding on things that I absolutly do not need(and then I panic and hope that I am outbid before I win all four iPod shuffles that i am winning! PLEASE SOMEONE OUTBID ME!!) than doing my work. Oh well!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 5 2007, 11:49 AM
Post #3924

(o)(o)

Bettie I do the same thing at work sometimes, too.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
bettieblank
post Jun 5 2007, 11:25 AM
Post #3925

Hardcore BUSTie

I too want to slyly stick my foot out when I see the kids in the roller-sneakery things. I was amost run into by one of them who was whizzing around with a gallon of milk in his hand and of course his mother looked at me like I had planned out my shopping route to turn the corner and obstruct her childs skating path!

Confession: Some days when I am at the office I will save all of my work to do when my bosses are in so I look busy. When they are out of the office I read the posts here in the lounge or feed my e-bay bidding addiction.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jun 5 2007, 10:21 AM
Post #3926

beachcomber

in the late '70's I very sketchily remember having a pair of thick soled sandals w/ 4 wheels in them.
heavy as hell to walk in, something I recall doing more of than actual skating.

when a kid skates by me in a store w/ specific signs against it, I want to stealthily slide my foot out to trip them: can you imagine the Carnage in a Grocery Store?! laugh.gif

ditto on the iphone. I have a razr too and am disappointed.
the iphone looks like one I could actually manage, but of course am locked in to the razr for 2-jillion years still.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 5 2007, 06:46 AM
Post #3927

(o)(o)

I agree about the iphone, but I just got a new phone. They aren't going to be in Canada for another year yet. Perhaps I shall get one. but then they'll be everywhere like the ubiquitos razr, which I hate.

Word on kids in wheelies shoes, I want to see some kid bail big time. Then I would laugh on the inside.

I like seeing celebrities melt down.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jun 5 2007, 04:52 AM
Post #3928

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

QUOTE(freckleface7 @ Jun 4 2007, 02:16 PM) *
I keep hearing about the "dangers" of those kids wheelie shoes.. and all I can do is hope that some time I get to see a kid wipe out.

I wish they made these shoes for adults laugh.gif I don't know why- I've never been able to roller skate, can barely ice skate...they just look fun. But yeah, I'd laugh my ass off at some kid who fell.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jun 4 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #3929

cryostat bitch

OMG, cocl, doesn't that i-phone look cool???? they did a good job with that ad!

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Jun 4 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #3930

the moistiest

*i want an iphone really. really. bad. ever since i saw the commercial.

really bad.

*i am a news/current event/celeb gossip junkie. as such, much of my random conversations with friends are peppered with "i read somewhere that (insert interesting or random fact here)."

*i got into a name calling match with a fellow driver, and i actually wish i would have been waay more vulgar

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jun 4 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #3931

beachcomber

I keep hearing about the "dangers" of those kids wheelie shoes.. and all I can do is hope that some time I get to see a kid wipe out.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jun 4 2007, 10:26 AM
Post #3932

beachcomber

I can be really prissy sometimes.

I think I have just decided that when I turn 40, I might probably get a boob reduction & lift, even though I know it's incredibly superficial and anti- most things I believe in .

I most sincerely love hostess chocolate pies. love.
to obsession.

too funny zoya ! tongue.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 4 2007, 07:15 AM
Post #3933

(o)(o)

I'm addicted to facebook.

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jun 2 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #3934

uh huh.

I just noticed that zora had a new post in a thread I frequent, so I went there to read it.... turns out it was a post that I had made several hours ago.

BWAHAHAHAHA..

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post May 31 2007, 05:52 AM
Post #3935

beachcomber

I should have helped that young mother/husband/family yesterday.

she came bursting into the dollar store as I was checking out, pushing a stroller w/ not one but Two small small children in carseats wedged on top. her blouse was clearly maternity, wore no bra and was flopping in an obvious way, and asked the cashier ' do you take checks?!' and you just knew right then that it would bounce.
her husband was wearing a cool t-shirt, but one that I Know is a ladies bc I've admired it before on other women,, probably had belonged to the mother pre-kids.

why didn't I go back? why didn't I ask the cashier to hold my bag and even just walk by the stroller and drop the extra 5 I had in it?
I have been that mother. so poor that peanut butter seemed extravagant.

when did I stop acting on my instincts to help?

I am ashamed.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
humanist77
post May 30 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #3936

belligerently lazy

As much as I understand the importance of sirens on emergency vehicles like ambulances and firetrucks-and I always wish the person in trouble good luck-I hate the shrill and overwhelming sound of them so much, it makes me angry. Especially in the city, where they are going off every ten minutes, and even more so, when I'm giving a massage at work, and a firetruck goes BLARING past..not so relaxing. I feel bad, because anyone else in an emergency is just as important as I or a loved one would be. I'm easily startled by loud noises-like a loud sneeze or scream-and everyone is really, but I actually feel angry when startled. So it's really more of a reaction than an actual feeling, but I still feel bad about it. However, when the idiot on the crotch rocket goes flying past my open car window, ripping out my eardrums, I don't feel bad.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
anna k
post May 30 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #3937

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm living with my grandma until I find a new place, and she gets on my nerves. She's almost 80 years old, won't get her hearing checked, tells me the same stories from her life, talks to me like I'm a little girl (I'm 23, have lived alone in NYC for three years, and have worked several jobs), and likes to mother me, which makes me tense, since I never liked anyone trying to take too much care of me. I am searching for new places to live, since I get frustrated living under her roof. My grandma is like Betty White's character in The Golden Girls combined with an absent-minded Jewish old lady.

+Quote Post
Arcadia
post May 29 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #3938

Hardcore BUSTie

I concur, missladyj. I feel the same way you do. People are fucking stupid, but sometimes so am I so it appears I am at an impass. I just rail against the stupidness anyway.

Confession: I am really, really starting to hate my sister. Every day that passes I just want to punch her in the teeth.

--------------------
"Humans are the only animals that have children on purpose - with the exception of guppies, who like to eat theirs."
- P.J. O'Rourke

+Quote Post
missladyj
post May 29 2007, 04:22 PM
Post #3939

Hardcore BUSTie

I also vasilate between feeling like I fuckin hate everyone because they are so fuckin stupid and don't give a shit about anyone but themselves and their own bullshit and feeling like I should be a nicer person because everyone is suffering.

but fuck that maybe if the weren't such morons they wouldn't be suffering and the whole conflict makes me want to drink a beer and sit on my ass and yell at the television.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post May 28 2007, 10:39 AM
Post #3940

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

deleted original post.

I'm a bitch.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 195 196 197 198 199 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 29, 2014 - 06:55 AM