Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 129 130 131 132 133 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
flanker_ji
post Dec 3 2008, 05:22 AM
Post #2601

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm suprised by my posting presence here, especially in the sex threads. I haven't posted there for years!

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Dec 2 2008, 11:57 PM
Post #2602

beachcomber

confession: I am a manic & obsessive online-window shopper.
it started w/ that black silk robe last year (which I never did find exactly tho close- at Target!) and has beern followed by so many things sinse I cannot remember. most recently it's been the vintage sari patchwork or silk kimono, and then the New (to me too thirties) car (which in my defense IS going to happen, but not for several more months yet) and the latest is the small (1/4 ct) emerald cut diamond solitare in yellow gold.
just now I've decided that I desperately need a 2-piece velour lounge set & a camel colored wool peacoat and have spent the last hour online Scouring sites for exactly-the-perfect-ones.
sad.

confession: I get a big fat head & the giggles over finding out about more boys that had crushes on me in high school or guys I dated in the past that still have little torches for me.
- it was 20 years ago & I am very happily married to the mr. seems something wrong about it.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Dec 2 2008, 09:44 PM
Post #2603

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Dec 2 2008, 01:12 AM) *
Seriously, though. I am a jerkface. I am shocked at how you people accept me even though I am obviously Satan. You should hate me. I'm utterly awful. A horrible, awful, no-good person. I'm the bubonic plague of people; I'm fucking malignant.

I don't believe a word.

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Dec 2 2008, 01:12 AM) *
Thirties, retail therapy has it's place. Don't be beating yourself up over it. You are a pretty *SENSIBLE* shopper. You do the Bogo; where I decide that it's perfctly reasonable to spend exorbitant amounts of money on being shod. After my meetings with the lawyers last week, I dropped almost $300 at B&Lu, $400 at Emitations, & a grip on panties from like, four diff sites. Did it fill the hole in my heart? NO. But it did provide some temporary respite. I really fought dropping the $500 on the new boots, but bought a brand new plasma TV instead. And a DVD player. And a whole bunch of other shit.

I come from a long line of emotional shoppers. My gran's catchphrase was, "Well, let me BUY you something!" Because new shit always fills the hole.

I can so identify with this. The thing is, while I do shop cheap (Payless, Target, Old Navy, JC Penney sales), I don't stop. I won't just buy one or two pairs of shoes at Payless. I bought several, in the store and online. Same with clothes shopping. I'll buy some stuff at Target, but if they don't have everything I want in my size, I'll go home and check online and spend more money there.

I've learned the hard way that while it does fill a temporary need (and keeps me well shod, with a good wardrobe), my feelings of emptiness always come back to haunt me. I'm not happy with myself for not striving to be a better person. Not to mention, the constant shopping keeps me from accomplishing my other goal which is to save enough money to buy a new car (as in new to me, but used). I've been driving my Honda POS hatchback (POS = piece of shit, for those not in the know) for over 11 years and I'd love something a little newer and shinier, with maybe another set of doors. AND I've got student loans to pay, which I generally do on a monthly basis. But I've defaulted a couple of times and right now my credit is in the toilet. It's gonna take me a while to repair that one. Ach.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
CandyMandyDandy
post Dec 2 2008, 01:40 PM
Post #2604

BUSTie

I've been spending A LOT on myself lately and Christmas is right around the corner. i know by the time Xmas comes all the bills will too sad.gif I just couldnt help myself Gucci was having a sale

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Dec 2 2008, 01:06 PM
Post #2605

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: Right before I got together with my boyfriend, my exboyfriend (from 3.5 years ago who I consider my first love) wrote me a really hurtful email that made me stop wanting to be happy for him and where his life is now. I get a twisted satisfaction from knowing how much more I love my boy than I ever loved him and I hope he knows it. I can't help it, I can be a bitter person sometimes!

Confession 2: I love my boy! But I'm too scared to tell him yet, even though I think he loves me too.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Dec 2 2008, 05:10 AM
Post #2606

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

QUOTE(zoya @ Dec 2 2008, 02:58 AM) *
I am fucking the alien. I am so fucking stoked.

I think the only person who might have any idea what I'm talking about is Bunny. Maybe Sybarite.

but yes, I am fucking the alien. my dreams have come true.

I'm such a geek.

Beware the anal probe laugh.gif .

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 2 2008, 04:12 AM
Post #2607

Big Fat Bitch

Seriously, though. I am a jerkface. I am shocked at how you people accept me even though I am obviously Satan. You should hate me. I'm utterly awful. A horrible, awful, no-good person. I'm the bubonic plague of people; I'm fucking malignant.

Thirties, retail therapy has it's place. Don't be beating yourself up over it. You are a pretty *SENSIBLE* shopper. You do the Bogo; where I decide that it's perfctly reasonable to spend exorbitant amounts of money on being shod. After my meetings with the lawyers last week, I dropped almost $300 at B&Lu, $400 at Emitations, & a grip on panties from like, four diff sites. Did it fill the hole in my heart? NO. But it did provide some temporary respite. I really fought dropping the $500 on the new boots, but bought a brand new plasma TV instead. And a DVD player. And a whole bunch of other shit.

I come from a long line of emotional shoppers. My gran's catchphrase was, "Well, let me BUY you something!" Because new shit always fills the hole.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Dec 2 2008, 03:48 AM
Post #2608

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

Confession: I am slowly but surely realizing that the man I thought I was falling in love with is NOT same person as the man I find myself wanting to talk with almost every single day. It's not that I am thinking of jumping ship for another man. It's that what I get from the other man - as a friend alone - is making me realize what I am missing from the one who quite probably isn't the one after all.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Dec 2 2008, 02:02 AM
Post #2609

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I cannot seem to stop spending money right now. I spent all weekend shopping for stuff I didn't need, in addition to online shopping yesterday and today. And the sick thing is, it's all because I'm feeling so damn lonely and empty without the L-D guy, which I'm in major denial about.

None of the stuff I bought will fill me up and make me feel less lonely and empty. But I don't know how to feel those things without the insurmountable fear that they'll completely overwhelm me. I wasn't taught how to handle this shit, aside from spending money on material things. My mom was always big on material rewards, but she didn't know how to teach me to deal with difficult emotions because she didn't know herself.

I feel so empty without him. Which sounds stupid to me because things are still new with us. And the feelings of stupidity are a large part of the reason I'm in denial. But it's been long years, and I do mean long years, that I've been without someone who I feel I could trust with my heart. I feel that way about him. It's becoming more than just casual dating for me. Which is why I feel so empty without him and want to see him every day. ...And why I can't seem to stop spending money on shit I don't need. Thanks, mom.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Dec 1 2008, 10:58 PM
Post #2610

beachcomber

[quote name='lilacwine13' date='Dec 1 2008, 01:47 PM' post='226447']
I am procrastinating on finding someone to help with my anxiety.
lilac, this line worries me.
please don't put it off.
pm me if you want.
((((((lilac))))))))

zoya, whatever it means, I hope you enjoy every second of it. wink.gif

ap: I don't know what you meant, but you're aces to me !

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
zoya
post Dec 1 2008, 09:58 PM
Post #2611

uh huh.

I am fucking the alien. I am so fucking stoked.

I think the only person who might have any idea what I'm talking about is Bunny. Maybe Sybarite.

but yes, I am fucking the alien. my dreams have come true.

I'm such a geek.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 1 2008, 05:07 PM
Post #2612

Big Fat Bitch

I am a jerkface. I do not know why/how good things keep coming to me, because I am a jerkface. TOTAL jerkface. And everybody knows it. I don't hide it. I am a jerkface.

And for a skinny, dorky white boy, he's a damned fine kisser. Just enough pressure, just enough spit. And I like the way he bites my lower lip just before we part.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Dec 1 2008, 02:19 PM
Post #2613

brown delicious

(((syb)))

(((cocl)))

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Dec 1 2008, 01:47 PM
Post #2614

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I am procrastinating on finding someone to help with my anxiety.

I am procrastinating on finding people I know on facebook because I am that lazy.

I am content with having a few days where nothing gets done, but at the same time I feel guilty for having that luxury.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Dec 1 2008, 04:05 AM
Post #2615

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I have butterflies in my stomach thinking about him.

Confession: I should have taken his damn invitation to hang out.

Confession: I keep checking my text messages, and messenger, and emails wondering if he's at least thinking of me too.

I'm a horrible, horrible person. did i mention HORRIBLE?!

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Nov 30 2008, 09:48 PM
Post #2616

the moistiest

confession: i am jeeeeealous of my friend in a variety of ways.

confession: after spending all day saturday detoxing (working out, spa-time with specifically designed detxoing massage), i promptly went out saturday night and drank and smoked and ate shitty food...

confession: ... a trend that has continued today, with polishing off a small loaf of banana bread single handedly...

confession: ... and has made me rethink my shitty, poorly designed vegetarian 15-year lifestyle, and how i've probably been screwing myself, and should eat it again...

confession: ...but meat is so. gross. to me. and i'd probably puke.

confession: i don't like looking at people around me because they look back. seriously. like, stop staring, people.

confession: the Youngin' and i failed at being platonic friends the last time i saw him.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Nov 29 2008, 12:44 AM
Post #2617

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I am tempted to run away myself to somewhere, but I told myself I'd take care of a few things before I do any major traveling. I know I would end up a wreck before the first week was over if I did anything like that.

Confession: I went overboard and spent way too much today on records, CDs, books and a record player. I now have to transfer money from my savings to cover my bills.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Nov 28 2008, 07:38 PM
Post #2618

it's cards on the table time

I am so able to leave. I have done it so many times before: find a flat, pay deposit, bob's your uncle.

You look for top floor, power points, sources of noise, heating, gas vs electric, etc. I have moved at least 42 times in my life: I can do it tomorrow.

+Quote Post
geekchickknits
post Nov 28 2008, 04:07 PM
Post #2619

Hardcore BUSTie

Right at this very moment, all I want to do is run away to Africa to be with a man who touches my heart deeply, but with whom, in reality, I can have no more than a long distance friendship.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 28 2008, 04:03 PM
Post #2620

(o)(o)

Confession: I got a blackberry. Eeeeeek. It's not the traditional blackberry, but a blackberry pearl.

Even bigger confession: I used to hate crackberry's. Now I love mine.

Sigh.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 129 130 131 132 133 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 15, 2014 - 11:02 PM