The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 25 26 27 28 29 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
p_176
post Oct 2 2007, 11:44 AM
Post #521

Hardcore BUSTie

i've only noticed people grabbing my boobs (38D) when i go out and a gay person thinks they're just wonderful (either a gay man or a lesbian, it seems not to matter). whenever i'm walking around, like to work, or if i take a walk on my lunch break, both men and women stare at me, because my chest is so large. i'm calling a plastic surgeon within the next few weeks to see about getting them reduced.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
prvtpuss
post Sep 30 2007, 03:34 PM
Post #522

BUSTie

hello everyone,

i tried to do a search, but couldn't really find anything, so i figured i'd just write a post. has anyone had problems with girls grabbing their breasts? it's really strange, but i recently lost some weight, so my body has gotten much smaller, but my chest has stayed at a large 36/38 DD. i'm in medical school in a very isolated place, so the night life consists mostly of my schoolmates. when i go out at night lately, i've noticed girls that i know (but not my good good friends) sort of jokingly grabbing at my chest and making comments about how large my chest is. at first i just laughed it off, but it's really starting to get to me, so much so that i almost lost it and cried the other night. it just feels sort of hostile and harassing. i'm a strong person and come off as a strong person, so i'm not used to having people intimidate me, but that's sort of how this feels. i mean, people can say what they want, but i draw the line at them grabbing/squeezing my breasts!!

i must add that it's usually when i wear tops that show a little cleavage, so it's not like i'm completely covered in a turtleneck sweater, but i'm also not hanging out all over the place. mostly strapless tops, which i wear with a very strong and supportive strapless bra and pants. i refuse to change the way i dress, as i'm not dressing tastelessly or sluttishly. plus, it's consistently 85 degress F here, so other girls wear backless halter tops and such.

so, basically, i'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and if so, what do they do in response? i have come to the point that the next time someone does it, i'm going to grab her arms firmly and say, "do not touch me" in the voice i usually use with a bad dog. any other suggestions?

thanks so much...

+Quote Post
p_176
post Sep 26 2007, 08:26 AM
Post #523

Hardcore BUSTie

hi ladies -
what is it like shopping online - have you been successful finding clothes and bras that fit well, since you're not trying them on? i'm looking for a better sport bra (the one i have is ok for low impact activities but for kickboxing aerobics, not so much), and I don't really want to spend $50-$60....help!
thanks,
p_176

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Sep 22 2007, 11:23 AM
Post #524

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi ladies, I'm a card carrying member of the IBTC myself, but I thought ya'll would be as interested in this as I am.

I don't usually post this kind of thing, but The Breast Cancer Site is having trouble meeting their quota of donating one free mammogram to an underprivileged woman a day. So if you want to help, just go to the website I linked and click on the pink box. It's absolutely free, they just count how many clicks they get.
(X-posted in small breast support group)

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
hcbeck
post Sep 19 2007, 09:30 AM
Post #525

BUSTie

QUOTE(38G Girl @ Sep 18 2007, 03:04 PM) *
Well I have some good news about my large breasts (I am a 38G cup) Was discussing boyfriends with the girls and discovered that I was th eonly girl that consistently met guys who had appendages over 8 inches. Not one boyfriend has been under 8 inches. Largest was 12 and current one is 10 1/2. Have a theory that maybe it is my breast size and they get aroused and I can kinda see it. Just a stab in the dark lol. Maybe they are a blessing in disguise :-)

How about I search and replace...

Well I have some good news about my short appendage (I've got 3.5 inches). Was discussing girlfriends with the boys and discovered that I was the only boy that consistently met gals who had breasts with less than a C cup. Not one girlfriend has been over a B. Smallest was AA and current one is A. Have a theory that maybe it is my appendage size and they relax and I can kinda see it. Just a stab in the dark lol. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise :-)

tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Steph
post Sep 18 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #526

OK, so i was just curious if anyone has tried any "breast lifting creme" that is actually affordable and works. Being as large as i am and im sure most of you are, you may notice the toll of gravity on your chest, so im just wondering if anyone has had any success at getting a lift, without surgery.

+Quote Post
38G Girl
post Sep 18 2007, 07:47 AM
Post #527

Well I have some good news about my large breasts (I am a 38G cup) Was discussing boyfriends with the girls and discovered that I was th eonly girl that consistently met guys who had appendages over 8 inches. Not one boyfriend has been under 8 inches. Largest was 12 and current one is 10 1/2. Have a theory that maybe it is my breast size and they get aroused and I can kinda see it. Just a stab in the dark lol. Maybe they are a blessing in disguise :-)

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Sep 14 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #528

go ahead . . . push the button!

ha ha that totally made me laugh. thanks lilith

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
Lilith
post Sep 14 2007, 08:43 PM
Post #529

BUSTie

have you all seen this yet?

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html

it made me giggle. and go "ouch"

--------------------

+Quote Post
tatiana
post Sep 13 2007, 08:36 PM
Post #530

BUSTie

QUOTE(shinyx3 @ Sep 8 2007, 07:31 PM) *
aaaarrrgg!!!! it doesn't fit. *pout*

ShinyX, have you tried looking here?

http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingeri...nd-nursing-bras

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Sep 12 2007, 09:04 AM
Post #531

Hardcore BUSTie

good luck, wicky, keep us a-breast (ha ha) of the process.

+Quote Post
wickywinn
post Sep 11 2007, 08:51 PM
Post #532

Hi all!
I'm new here so wanted to say hi and let you all know how I truly-truly am glad I found this forum. Sometimes I feel so alone because of the size of my bajongas (42H, I think...it's hard to get a true sizing once you get to where I'm at). I've always had a problem with having large breasts, but they have gotten so large now that I am in the process of trying to get a reduction. Surprisingly, I don't have severe back and shoulder pain but, worse I think, chest pain. And of course, it would be left side chest pain that radiates to my neck arm and back which any doctor, nurse or med site will tell you to rush to the er for fear of heart problems. After many trips to the ER and many doctors visits they've ruled out anything having to do with my heart. They suggested I go to a cardiologist to be sure via a stress test, because that is what they always suggest when you enter the er with chest pain but, everytime I've called the cardiologist they've basically talked me out of going in based on my brief history and how long it's been going on (4 years), not to mention I'm only 37 and in fine health otherwise. I guess in the back of my mind I always thought it was probably because of how large my breasts are, especially when it seems to increase the pain whenever I press on my chest cavity. It's still unnerving and alarming and just plain frustrating and scary! So, I'm heading to my physician tomorrow to talk, once again, about it and get a letter for my insurance company and the plastic surgeon to get tha ball rolling to get this approved by my insurance. Without that I'm screwed. I loved having big breasts when they were a manageable D or even DD, when I was younger, but this H bullshite, I can't take anymore.

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Sep 8 2007, 07:14 PM
Post #533

aaaarrrgg!!!! it doesn't fit. *pout*

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
Mommy2Be
post Sep 8 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #534

WOW! I'm so glad I found this place!

I'm 22 and cursed with my mom's genes! Now, I'm pregnant. I was a 36 DDD when I first conceived and now I entering week 25... I'm now measuring at a 36 G and I have no where to buy bras around here. I am so frustrated!

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Sep 5 2007, 05:44 PM
Post #535

ok, i ordered one, can't wait till it gets here!

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Sep 5 2007, 05:11 AM
Post #536

shinyx3 - tell me about it. i just bought six bras from herroom and paid $198 bucks. $33 A PIECE!!! WTF?!?! blink.gif However at the specialty store in my area I paid almost $60 a piece last year. Online is cheaper.

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Sep 4 2007, 10:37 PM
Post #537

thanks pugs, i found one that i think i will buy. they are pricey but decent bras always are.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Sep 4 2007, 04:27 AM
Post #538

Anyone tried the Elila Jacquard Softcup Bra with Cushioned Straps? It got great reviews all around on every site i checked. I just ordered six from www.herroom.com

shinyx3 - I totally recommend www.herroom.com for your nursing bras. I love, love, love the site. There is a detailed measuring area that helps you measure yourself and then tells you what size that is in different brands. Many nursing bras as well. Put in your size then set the "feature" area to nursing and you'll see. Hope you like it.

P.S. if you use their measuring technique then I wouldn't measure yourself. Have someone help you.

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Aug 21 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #539

i am having a rather difficult time finding a nursing bra (or two) in my size. 36 F or G. any suggestions? i found one but it has absolutely no support. i need the support now more then ever.

--------------------

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Aug 21 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #540

Hardcore BUSTie

Y'know, I never really connected my back pain to my breasts before because I always figured, 'they're not that big' (32E), but now I'm realizing that they're probably the cause. Nickclick, my shoulder blades and surrounding area are always so sore. The last time I had a massage they commented on the bad shape of my neck and shoulders.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 25 26 27 28 29 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 27, 2014 - 03:09 AM