The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 125 126 127 128 129 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
doodlebug
post Dec 19 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #2521

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I think I'm in love with 2 men. And I'm sleeping with one of them. And I'm in a band with both of them.

Oh, Fleetwood Mac had nuthin' on this.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Dec 19 2008, 11:53 AM
Post #2522

new highs in personal lows daily!

(((((kitten)))))

it's kind of hard for me right now because i broke up with mr.t. i so want to hang out with her durring the holidays, but i know how hard it is to escape from her gravitational pull, so this year i am an orphan.

i got a new service sub.... so f'ing cool! i hope this lasts for a while. nothing is better than someone who would do practically anything just to be near to you. *grins* this weekend he's going to clean my apartment and bring me food! yay!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Dec 18 2008, 10:30 PM
Post #2523

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

I was sitting in Starbucks the other day and Sarah Mclachlan's "I'll be home for Christmas" came on and I burst into tears thinking about not spending Christmas with my boyfriend.

This whole conversation about shower activities is making me feel much less weird. I've noticed that posting things here actually makes me feel better.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Dec 18 2008, 04:04 PM
Post #2524

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

Confession: I have 2 really good friends who are very unhappy in their marriages and I introduced them to each other and now they are starting to fall for each other. I know I am going to hell for hooking up married people! But having been in an unhappy marriage myself, I hate seeing miserable people since I am so much happier that I got out.

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Dec 17 2008, 06:58 PM
Post #2525

Hardcore BUSTie

I just found out my 21 yr old friend is knocked up by a guy she's only known six months. She's happy about it. They've been having unprotected sex this whole time. I'm disappointed and pissed off at her for it because we talk about this sort of thing all the time. She knows better!! But she's grown, so what can I say. I just hope the lil sperm donor steps up and handles his business. But if my intuitions are correct, sadly he'll be out of her life in no time.

I was praying this wouldn't happen since they barely know each other. I guess I shouldn't be so shocked or distraught. However, she's like a little sister to me and I know all the things she wanted to do (modeling, traveling , etc...) Not saying she won't still be able to those things. But her life is about to change forever.

**heart broken**

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Dec 17 2008, 12:37 PM
Post #2526

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I brush my teeth in the shower, but that's about it. I lead a boring life. laugh.gif

Confession: I should have said no, but I caved. sad.gif

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Dec 17 2008, 09:05 AM
Post #2527

it's cards on the table time

See, you all understand wink.gif

I used to eat satsumas on the shower: there was something so nice about the contrast between chilled tangy fruit and super hot water. Must take that up again, actually...

(((((zoya))))) I posted across in the crush thread...

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Dec 16 2008, 08:24 PM
Post #2528

the moistiest

nose blowing in the shower is key. all that steam clearin' you up... i've drank in the shower before. one of the best times was after an all-nighter, after the exam, where i was tired, scuzzy, and mentally fucked up. nothin' like booze & steam to complete the trifecta.

((zoya)), i read your "crush" post, and it sounds like this guy doesn't know what he wants. he's indecisive, and probably insecure: status quo means he doesn't have to be a big boy and take the leap, either out of the relationship, or further into the rabbit hole. you deserve better than limbo.

and who "double-dips" with their soap bar? soap to rag, rag to ass, done. no going back.

random confession: i love raisins. sure, they're "health" food, but not in the quantities i eat them.

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Dec 16 2008, 08:16 PM
Post #2529

Hardcore BUSTie

OMG, AP ~ ass bar!! I think I shit a brick, I laughed so hard at that one. I wash my hiney with the same 'feminine wash' product I use on my front, but always afterwards, never before. And I have a flexible shower massage head which is useful for getting the nether regions clean, among other things.

I have been known (well, once and once only) to drink in the shower. Years ago, after I broke up with my long-term college/post-college boyfriend, I got all sloppy with the wine coolers in the bathtub. I was in there a good several hours, boohooing into the bathwater with the shower running. Straight outta Leaving Las Vegas, although I hadn't just been gang raped for money. One of the worst crying sessions I've ever had.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 16 2008, 07:39 PM
Post #2530

(o)(o)

(((((zoya)))))

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
zoya
post Dec 16 2008, 07:09 PM
Post #2531

uh huh.

I looove blowing my nose in the shower. it's the only place I can really get it all out, and it usually stays out!

thirtiesgirl - I'll go along with the props for an expensive, great, haircut. I dumped a ton of cash on a haircut at Vidal Sassoon a couple months ago, and I have no regrets. I've decided to grow my hair out, and even 2 months later, at least an inch grown out, it's got a great shape.

confession - I think I need to have a talk with R, and tell him that we're clearly just not in the same place with what we want, and I can't keep seeing him if there is no interest in forward movement. I really like him, and I'm really sad about it. I'd like to know him more, deeper, and spend more time together, because I really enjoy him as a person. I've cried a lot about it today.

+Quote Post
billybonka
post Dec 16 2008, 02:02 PM
Post #2532

Hardcore BUSTie

Nose blowing in the shower can be SO satisfying, but my wife is all over that. Even with the shower going, bathroom door closed, and her in the next room, she can pick up on the sound. I hear loud and clear "I hear you!".

+Quote Post
ihateoly
post Dec 16 2008, 01:29 PM
Post #2533

Hardcore BUSTie

I have been sick for the past week and I have not been sleeping so well, so I took a big-assed dose of generic Nyquil right before bed, woke up early this morning and took another big-assed dose. I slept for almost 13 hours. I feel kinda guilty for sleeping that long, but whatevs. wink.gif

--------------------
"Let's go dancing in high heels!"-Liz Lemmon

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 16 2008, 01:05 PM
Post #2534

Big Fat Bitch

I will admit to being hung over & drinking a beer in the shower, but no food.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Dec 16 2008, 12:50 PM
Post #2535

brown delicious

QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Dec 16 2008, 11:48 AM) *
he's my boss's gay hairdresser and he's like, "I knew how much you wanted my balls in your mouth"

god bless the gays. laugh.gif

all of this talk about efficiency in the shower reminds me of the seinfeld episode where kramer was trying how he could be more efficient in the shower (due to his 1 long showers) and eventually realized he could prepare meals while in the shower. now, if any of you do that, you are some nasty bitches. wink.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Dec 16 2008, 12:39 PM
Post #2536

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: that was the most brutal and draining phone interview I've ever endured. I felt like curling up into a ball after it was over. I'm not so sure about tomorrow's in person interview with them. If a 10 minute phone interview was that bad, I cannot even imagine what the longer one will be like. *shudder*

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 16 2008, 12:36 PM
Post #2537

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(freckleface7 @ Dec 16 2008, 09:37 AM) *
[/color]
ok I don't mean to come across as stoopid or anything, butT.. it's not like you brush your teeth with your shower soap ? however, I totally understand the gist of your thought process.

It's like, I know most people have the common sense to wash their ass last, but when they get back into the shower they start at the top again. And that bar of soap last touched their ass. Some times that will be the ONLY soap in the bathroom & I'm like, "What am I supposed to wash my hands with? I know that's touched somebody's ass in the last twenty-four hours." I actually carry a sliver of soap in a little tin in my purse for just such occasions. I come from a long line of OCD handwashers.

I use body wash, too, everywhere but my ass.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 16 2008, 10:48 AM
Post #2538

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

QUOTE(sybarite @ Dec 16 2008, 07:49 AM) *
I don't pee in the shower but I blow my nose in there sometimes... and now I am sorely tempted to edit that away!

Wow, I feel gross- I do that too, in addition to peeing occasionally. It's great because the steam loosens everything up and you don't have to worry about keeping all the snot in a kleenex...you can blow without restraint! laugh.gif

A patient brought us some rum balls for Christmas (he's my boss's gay hairdresser and he's like, "I knew how much you wanted my balls in your mouth") and didn't mention the rum until after I'd eaten one. They're so good, and they're just sitting here on the desk. I know drinking on the job is wrong, but how much could possibly be on one or two (or six)? What's the difference between these and the caffeine energy drinks my office manager has? blink.gif

Syb & rudder, I totally get it. I think I would get emotional too, seeing the Eiffel Tower- it's always been one of my favorite structures; I even have one of those Eiffel Tower shaped lamps on my nightstand. My similar story- the other day I was at Hallmark and I was wasting time, sniffing Yankee Candles. I got to the balsam & fir ones, and immediately taken back to when I was a little kid and we'd stay at my aunt & uncle's house for Christmas. They always had a real tree. My uncle was killed in a train accident about 14 years ago (holy crap, can't believe it was that long ago- damn, I'm old!) so it brought back a lot of memories and I almost burst into tears in Hallmark.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Dec 16 2008, 10:37 AM
Post #2539

beachcomber

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Dec 16 2008, 03:49 AM) *
I have a bar of soap that I consider to be my "ass" bar. I don't like the idea of using the same soap on my ass as the rest of me. I mean, no matter how well you scrub, it's gonna be musky down there in fifteen minutes anyways. Such is the nature of the ass. And it's a weird thing with me & guys. I don't see an ass bar in his shower, I'ma give him one free of charge because every time I go to kiss him I'm gonna think ass to mouth.

ok I don't mean to come across as stoopid or anything, butT.. it's not like you brush your teeth with your shower soap ? however, I totally understand the gist of your thought process.

syb: I do that too. the nose thing. bc my nose always starts running like mad in there. color me embarrassed along with you but I wanted you to know it wasn't just you.
I hope you are feeling better today and are able to enjoy resting & getting over what ills you.
( & I had a similar reaction in Paris when I first glimpsed Notre' Dame.. but bc growing up my Dad was such a Huge fan of the college football team. rolleyes.gif )

confession: I know I'm going to sound like a total elitest here, but having just returned from a dash into the dollar store: rednecks (the kind w/ trashy, scabby tatoo's & unironic frozen 1980's hair) scare the holy shit out of me.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Dec 16 2008, 08:49 AM
Post #2540

it's cards on the table time

Rudderless, that note is so beautiful. Your reaction makes complete sense. It reminds me of when we were passing through Paris enroute to get a train. It was my first time in Paris and I caught a glimpse of the Eiffel Tower outside the Metro window and burst into tears. The mister didn't let me live that down for years.

Thirties, spending money on an expensive haircut also means that your next stylist can simply follow the line of the nifty new style, so the benefits last right up to your next trim.

I am about to spend a couple of hundred dollars online on clothes for me... even though my card is almost maxed. I'm sick of being a) cold all the time and cool.gif not looking cute at the same time.

AP, if I didn't use shower gel I too would have a separate soap bar for my ass, and have done in the past.

I don't pee in the shower but I blow my nose in there sometimes... and now I am sorely tempted to edit that away!

I am on day two of staying home sick. Yesterday I was genuinely miserable, but I am feeling better enough now to really enjoy sitting here in bed typing on my laptop. I may never leave here again: who knew that a laptop sat so well on a duvet??

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 125 126 127 128 129 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 24, 2014 - 02:28 PM