3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sapphic Sex!, anything and everything about women only sex
Allison-Shine
post Apr 1 2009, 01:38 PM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(epinephrine @ Mar 24 2009, 03:26 AM) *
I had gay sex last night! Really, really gay lesbian sex full of pussy! Wooo!
...What else is there to say, really?

Ummm, its not that simple, that's not what its all about. dry.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
girl_logic
post Mar 30 2009, 12:37 PM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(konphusion26 @ Nov 23 2007, 09:17 PM) *
Haha, dreams is how it starts babe!!!!! I used to have similar dreams, till i decided to act on them. Biggest mistake I ever made (twice) lmao... while it started off good, both relationships ended up terrible. I'm now married (to a man of course) - but I find myself still peeking at women every now and then. I had to get out of that lifestyle due to my faith. However, I believe that part of me will always be there. I would NEVER act on it though. I've learned my lesson the hard way. So, if you decide to act on it one day, weigh the consequences. You may find, Like I did, that the few moments of pleasure are not worth the pain and heartache afterwards!! Good luck.

Just scrolling back through this conversation here. Konphusion, not to get into your bidness or anything, but you and your husband should make the time to watch this documentary: For The Bible Tells Me So It caused a lot of conversation in the girl logic household and probably will in yours too!

--------------------
There are years that ask questions and years that answer. - zora neale hurston

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Mar 30 2009, 09:54 AM
Post #3

Hardcore BUSTie

candycane, I've never tried it but that is always how I imagine it would turn out if I did. I've had a few interesting dreams, and I've always been quite curious. Women are of course very beautiful and sexy, and kissing and touching is sexy pretty much no matter what. But once it got down to the real dirty stuff, I don't think I would make a very good lesbian at all. Getting all worked up and then going down there and not finding a nice hard boy-bit would just be disappointing for me.

+Quote Post
girl_logic
post Mar 30 2009, 08:46 AM
Post #4

Hardcore BUSTie

The first time I was with a girl I wasn't really with her, I was just doing a girl-girl show for a customer. I want to again, but I'm not sure how. I remember her lying on the bed under me and I was thinking "I can touch here? Really? God, so incredibly soft" I wanted to eat her up, every part of her, but I couldn't because it wasn't real, and she's straight.

--------------------
There are years that ask questions and years that answer. - zora neale hurston

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Mar 28 2009, 10:25 AM
Post #5

Hardcore BUSTie

I actually started this thread a few years ago when I experimented with a friend. However, after that experience I realized that I'm pretty damn straight. I don't mind making out and heavy petting with girls but I don't really enjoy anything past that.

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Mar 24 2009, 02:26 AM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

I had gay sex last night! Really, really gay lesbian sex full of pussy! Wooo!

...What else is there to say, really?

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Mar 23 2009, 05:18 PM
Post #7

Hardcore BUSTie

lol given all of the talk about penises on the other threads, I would guess yes. I did have an interesting dream a few nights ago about one of my best friends, but that probably doesn't count.

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Mar 18 2009, 11:18 AM
Post #8

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lopie313 @ Feb 25 2009, 08:45 PM) *
wow no one has been in here for almost 2 years.....

Yes indeed, strange...is everyone completely straight?

+Quote Post
lopie313
post Feb 25 2009, 07:45 PM
Post #9

BUSTie

wow no one has been in here for almost 2 years.....

--------------------
Stephers
So excited to be in Bust Magazine! Page 93. Real copper-dipped birch leaves. I LOVE these earrings!

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Dec 21 2007, 07:35 PM
Post #10

Hardcore BUSTie

umm... wrong thread

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
sexysandee
post Dec 21 2007, 09:43 AM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

I have been a confused mess for the past couple of weeks. When I finally feel like I have figured things out someone comes back into my life to tell me to think again. My "friend" we shall call her "Y" for this. Y and I have had our little fun experimenting and I thought for the most part it was over. We were both a little frustrated with the people that we were seeing so we just needed a little time away from them. The other night my phone was acting a little crazy and I didn't get my texts until the next morning. Y had sent me 8 texts. She wanted me, then some saying she was sorry for whatever she had done to upset me. I sent her a message back saying that I was a little sick and my phone was acting strange. She said didn't know how many other girls I was talking to, but that she wanted to be number 1. I have no clue where that came from, I told her she was the only one....other then the man that I have been talking to. Last night she wouldn't stop......she kept sending me texts saying that she wanted to taste my pussy and that she wanted me NOW!!!...... I want to be with her too, but she scared me a little.

--------------------

"This could be the very minute
I'm aware I'm alive
All these places feel like home"

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Dec 20 2007, 11:41 AM
Post #12

Hardcore BUSTie

The dream I had last night:

I stepped aboard the plane and took my seat not realizing that this flight would be the strangest one I've ever been on. The plane was headed to Africa, to this warm and tropical oasis in the desert, full of animals and exotic sights. But, when we got there and people started unloading from the plane-- thats when I realized there were nothing but the sexiest, most beautiful lesbians I've ever seen on this flight. I was surrounded by luscious ladies of all shapes, colors, and sizes. Oh my gosh, there was this one woman I'd seen on this reality dating show that I developed a girl crush on. She was even more stunning in this dream. We got to the hotel where we were staying and she was my roommate for the trip. As we were settling in, she stood in front of me getting undressed for her shower and asked me to help. I wasted no time, but just as I approached her and tried to touch her I WOKE UP!!!!! I was so mad!

I kinda miss being with women. It was a lovely experience. Well, the physical part of it anyway LOL

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
baffledsheep
post Dec 12 2007, 08:43 PM
Post #13

yeah it's so cool when you're at work or something and then you think of all the new stuff you've been doing and how exciting it all is and you get that sort of shooting sensation in all the right places!

sigh, it's been a while since i had sex. I am missing it! sad.gif Glad someone's getting it though! x

+Quote Post
sexysandee
post Dec 11 2007, 02:59 PM
Post #14

Hardcore BUSTie

YUMMY!!! tongue.gif

We did it again last night and it was soooo good!!!
She is new to all this too, we have boyfriends that work at night and we were both getting very horny.
We were both very curious and are having fun with it.

Today at work my pussy has been throbbing all day tongue.gif

Thanks for the advice wink.gif

--------------------

I'm aware I'm alive

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Dec 11 2007, 02:52 PM
Post #15

A symphony of atrocities.

QUOTE(baffledsheep @ Dec 11 2007, 10:44 AM) *
I just discovered this new kinda thing and am really taken by surprise that i never knew about it before - basically one girl on her back and the other on top and just sort of, manouver into a position where their whole parts are touching each other and it's really soft...and wet..... mmmmmmmmmm. Has anyone else had this experience?

I've been meaning to try it with the Missus.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
baffledsheep
post Dec 11 2007, 04:27 AM
Post #16

I would say be honest... don't try to give any signs that you're more experienced than you are - she likes you already if she's sleeping with you so maybe remember that and just relax? I find women are a lot more complex than men sexually because there just seems to be more you can do with a woman! Sometimes I will just look at her and ask her what she wants (being careful in how i say it - wouldn't want her to think i was saying it in frustration with her!) and if you're both honest and comfortable enough with each other she might feel like she can tell you exactly what and where and how.... Learning new things can be really good fun, especially the practice part smile.gif Also, notice how she touches you - it's probably how she wants to be touched!

I just discovered this new kinda thing and am really taken by surprise that i never knew about it before - basically one girl on her back and the other on top and just sort of, manouver into a position where their whole parts are touching each other and it's really soft...and wet..... mmmmmmmmmm. Has anyone else had this experience?

+Quote Post
sexysandee
post Dec 10 2007, 09:09 AM
Post #17

Hardcore BUSTie

I had my first experience with a girl last night and it was hot, but I think my lack of experience with women was evident....any advice sad.gif

--------------------

I'm aware I'm alive

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Dec 4 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #18

A symphony of atrocities.

I had the opposite experience as Kon. I was leery of having sex with my best friend, I didn't want to make what we had all weird. But it was worth the risk, it was the best decision I ever made. I'm now in a truly fulfilling relationship.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Nov 23 2007, 09:17 PM
Post #19

Hardcore BUSTie

Haha, dreams is how it starts babe!!!!! I used to have similar dreams, till i decided to act on them. Biggest mistake I ever made (twice) lmao... while it started off good, both relationships ended up terrible. I'm now married (to a man of course) - but I find myself still peeking at women every now and then. I had to get out of that lifestyle due to my faith. However, I believe that part of me will always be there. I would NEVER act on it though. I've learned my lesson the hard way. So, if you decide to act on it one day, weigh the consequences. You may find, Like I did, that the few moments of pleasure are not worth the pain and heartache afterwards!! Good luck.

QUOTE(anna k @ Dec 16 2006, 04:35 PM) *
I dreamed that I kissed a girl, tongues and all. I had gone down on her, and we kissed, and it all felt so erotic and real. Sometimes I have those dreams where I have sex with a girl, but I'm hetero in real life. It's like indulging unconcious fantasies in my dreamworld.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
potbunny
post Nov 23 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #20

BUSTie

I've always been bi-curious for as far back as I can remember. I find women beautiful, and gentle. I've just never had the opportuity to be with a woman.

--------------------
~hoping for a lifetime of blissful reciprocity

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 24, 2014 - 06:33 PM