4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Female Ejaculation
boblink
post Dec 30 2006, 04:40 PM
Post #21

BUSTie

Congratulations, Maimy,

Your 51,000 words while holding a job and keeping an eye on this forum is impressive.

When your book tour comes to Tennessee, lemme know. In my literary preferences, historical novels rank somewhere above science fiction, but for you I'll make an exception. I want to be first in line for an autographed copy.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maimy
post Dec 29 2006, 08:13 PM
Post #22

Hardcore BUSTie

Aw, Pugs - gosh, you totally made my evening, and it's been a pretty great day already, so that's saying something. Actually (and my apologies to all for the continuing thread drift!), I am a writer, and my goal was to hit 200 pages on my historical novel by New Year's Eve. I hit 207 today, and that was with some very detailed research work going on. So thank you very, very much for the compliment; I take BUSTie praise as very high praise indeed. *Grin*

In celebration, I will try to drag myself back onto the actual topic here. I haven't actually HAD sex in a year, eight months, 18 and days, and about seven hours (not that that is really and truly the number ... not that I can literally count each moment ... no, never that), but am hoping the next week will reveal an imminent change in fortunes. (My financial advice to all on the boards - buy your stock in Ocean Spray now, I'll be stocking up to keep pH balances in order!)

That said, I do hope to be spicing up both this thread and the Getting to the Bottom thread with True Tales of Rapture soon, so let's try a practice run, shall we?

I think I have said before, my own ejaculation trigger is for some reason best hit during anal. I've never ejaculated during oral or digital, and can't even quite imagine how there'd be room for it to "go" during vaginal (though I am open to any experience with kog3100!). I think the sensations I experience are very much as everyone else describes; the analagous urge that is similar to the urge to urination, the physical heat, the radiant sensation. In my case, it seems to be the intensity of pressure that anal involves that "forces" the ejacuation.

In a way, I don't think of the gush as an orgasm itself, or as a different kind of orgasm - I always have the gush when I am having a "familar" O - but as an attendant, parallel experience. It is amazing in every way, but it isn't centered on relentless, unbearable pleasure the same way, the direct way, an orgasm itself is. It seems, for me, like an accessory. I can have an orgasm without gushing, but I can't gush without orgasm.

Also, "catching air" with a stream of ejaculate fluid, while being anally pounded, as we're both watching the fountain rise and then splash down between us, is possibly the hottest single thing I have ever seen in my life that is not an image of kog3100 alone ...

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Dec 29 2006, 01:06 AM
Post #23

Maimy,

Really, are you a writer? If you’re not then you missed your calling. I am totally in agreement with you. I’m not going to comment cause I can’t say it as nicely as you. I just agree with every point made and being younger myself (24) I can say that it pays to listen to someone who has been IN those shoes and worn them around several blocks, and found them not worth continuing to try to get anywhere in anymore. Many of my personal regrets in life could have been avoided had I just listened to someone a little older and wiser. Just wanted to say thank you for your post even though it wasn’t directed to me. Sharing your experiences and advice does help so many here.

Thanks!

Curious,

I hope you took your time when reading Maimy’s responses. Her comments and suggestions are very true. DTMFA

+Quote Post
maimy
post Dec 27 2006, 03:48 PM
Post #24

Hardcore BUSTie

I have to tell you, Curious, a guy so weak his beverages speak for him is weak enough to drink 'em again and let them do by far worse for him.

I know you don't want to listen, and feel you know this guy better than we ever possibly could. But consider for a moment - I'm nearly 39 years old. I've been IN your shoes, I've worn them around several blocks, and I've found them not worth continuing to try to get anywhere in. It might seem like someone as old as I am is out of touch and forgets what "love" is like, and doesn't even know you to begin with.

But I know very well what love is like. I'm suffering for it still. Acutely. Daily. I've sacrificed four years of my life now, for a relationship which to the people around me could not possibly be "worth it". But I look at the relationship, and the man I'm in it with, with a lot more honesty that I ever would have allowed myself in the days when I had to call a penis a ding-dong to be able to talk about it. I see my flaws, and I see his, and I hate them ... and in some ways, I embrace them.

The man I am waiting for, who lives four thousand miles from me, would never excuse himself from abusing me by saying it was the fault of alcohol, or a bad mood, or anything else. The man I am waiting for would (and does) communicate with me as if we were both grownups. The man I am waiting for is an adult in every way, in his approach to sex and to me. He is dignity incarnate.

And I have not accepted anything LESS than that since I was twenty years old. This isn't new for me. This isn't just because I'm halfway through my life. It is a standard adopted because I respect myself, and nobody but nobody gets away with giving me less.

I still believe your guy is giving you less respect than you deserve, and you are giving him slack which could just keep on growing and growing, until you find you have nothing left of yourself, having given it all to him.

That is not worth doing. Believe me when I say that.

I understand why you probably would not choose to listen to this advice. But I'm hoping you understand the context and spirit in which it is given.

Sometimes, you don't get the answers you want when you bring something up. But the answers here are 100% sincere.

Which, I believe you may find, is more than we can say is true of your guy there.

+Quote Post
curiouskat6
post Dec 27 2006, 10:26 AM
Post #25

All of those thoughts that you guys posted sound ligitimate but here is what I did on Wednesday before we went out again. He called me and I told him that I was sorry about hurting him, he said I had nothing to be sorry about, no big deal. I told him that he is not allowed to tease anymore about sex or anything related (having to do with touching his balls, etc.) He may sound like a complete ass and believe me he knows that he can be one and knows when he is acting like one, but since we talked about that night he has gone through with the listening and doesn't pressure me.

He wants what is best for me, he wants me to be comfotable and if I dont want to touch his ding dong then I dont have to touch his ding dong, from now on I have to completely want to do stuff in order for them to be done, no ifs ands or buts!!

So I'm not going to dump him, he is the best thing that has happened to me this year, he came around when I had given up on looking for a guy. It was the beer talking and taking over when we were together that Tuesday night, I dont think he is gonna get that shitfaced again, it was bad!!

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Dec 26 2006, 10:18 PM
Post #26

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

Oh, maimstress, right again

curiouskat, in case you don't know DTMFA! means: Dump the motherfucker already!

And yeah, DTMFA.

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Dec 26 2006, 08:56 PM
Post #27

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm totally with maimy on this one.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
maimy
post Dec 26 2006, 07:03 PM
Post #28

Hardcore BUSTie

I may not be clear on the nature of the relationship, but it doesn't matter in the context of the advice I'd give you, Curious.

1) He doesn't stop when you tell him to stop. Drinks shouldn't enter into that. "No" isn't magically translated to some other meaning because he's had a flippin' beer.

DTMFA.

2) He plays LUDICROUS games centered on sexual satisfaction, but won't actually, you know, communicate about it. I'm half suspicious he wasn't trying to pull the moldy old "I've got blue balls, you have to finish me off" game with you, but if he was even that lame-assed maneuver was so lamely attempted it was pathetic in the extreme.

DTMFA.

3) He is using sex as a bargaining chip, but (sing it with me if you've heard the words, kids!) won't actually, you know, COMMUNICATE ABOUT IT.

DTMFA.

4) He seems to be ignorant enough not to understand that it isn't entirely the job of physical proportions to get you off. If he doesn't know even the most basic fact, that a certain amount of TECHNIQUE will be required as well (geez, wouldn't stop AND couldn't find your clit? Oy), he hardly needs access to your genitalia. Dr. Ruth may be old, but her central mantra would be good for this boy to learn - The brain is the most important sexual organ.

DTMFA.

This kid sounds like vastly more aggro, drama, and trouble than he can possibly be worth, given the level of relative contribution he appears to be making, or interested in making.

DTMFA. Find a smarter one.

+Quote Post
boblink
post Dec 23 2006, 11:45 PM
Post #29

BUSTie

QUOTE(curiouskat6 @ Dec 23 2006, 06:46 PM) *

Hi, this is CuriuosKat, same person who has been posting here for a lil while but I had to change my name due to not remembering my password, lol:)

We have never wanked together, he claims that it feels better when my hands are on him and not his own.

OK I have a couple questions/concerns...

My bf loves to finger me, he told me the other night that he has yet to find my clit and g-spot and he really wants to get me off without the help of toys. He was fingering me on my clit and it was so intense that I was telling him to stop but he wouldn't, I had to tell him 4 or 5 times to stop before he actually took me seriously(he had had 2 drinks prior to our fooling around)

So since he pleasured me he wanted some to. I started rubbing him through his jeans, he was getting really hard and apprently I over stimulated him after awhile, he started shivering, I had never seen that before so I stopped for awhile and he said he was in pain and needed to release but I'm still new at the foreplay thing and in order to finish him off I would have had to take off his pants and see his member in full, which I have not seen yet, he has seen me, all of me but I'm still hesitant.

So after awhile of not touching him he said he was in pain and I wanted to finish him off but he said the

feeling was gone. I had to leave anyways because I had work the next day, we were saying goodbye wh

en he started fingering me again while standing up and I went to pleasure him some more and grabbed hi
s member not knowing how much it would hurt and cringed to the ground, I felt so horrible!! sad.gif

CuriousKat6

Chances are you can get good answers to these questions online. I suggest that you Google Betty Dodson and find good, solid, factual information. You'll find good drawings of the female anatomy that can educate the boy. Print out one or more that are consistent with your own structure and show him, along with some explanatory material that can be helpful to you both.

Also it would be helpful to Google G Spot. There's a ton of material that'll give you a good education in that subject -- far more than anyone can give you with reasonable effort in this forum. Print out some of it for him, too.

Good luck and good loving.

Now he tells me that I am not allowed to come over ever again and that he is off limits, no more messing around and that goes for me to. Now I know he sounds like an ass (he knows he can be one, but its not going to make me stop loving him) but my fear is that he is actually very serious and its hard to tell when he is serious and just messing around with me.

Well I was so upset about what I did to him that I told him he has to stop teasing me about sex and pleasuring him and stuff, no more teasing about that, and he stopped, but of course he could start back up when he returns from North Carolina next week.

Ok so my question/concern is, I think that he is only about 4 to 4.5 inches long, how do I determine without having sex with him that he is long enough to reach my g-spot during sex? He said I could measure so we know if we need to use toys or not but again I am hesitant because I have never seen his penis or a guys penis up close ever for that matter,how do I go about measuring him without getting scared? Also how can I master my fear of seeing his penis and getting use to it, how can I go about doing that? ANYONE WHO CAN HELP PLEASE RESPOND!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
curiouskat6
post Dec 23 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #30

Hi, this is CuriuosKat, same person who has been posting here for a lil while but I had to change my name due to not remembering my password, lol:)

We have never wanked together, he claims that it feels better when my hands are on him and not his own.

OK I have a couple questions/concerns...

My bf loves to finger me, he told me the other night that he has yet to find my clit and g-spot and he really wants to get me off without the help of toys. He was fingering me on my clit and it was so intense that I was telling him to stop but he wouldn't, I had to tell him 4 or 5 times to stop before he actually took me seriously(he had had 2 drinks prior to our fooling around)

So since he pleasured me he wanted some to. I started rubbing him through his jeans, he was getting really hard and apprently I over stimulated him after awhile, he started shivering, I had never seen that before so I stopped for awhile and he said he was in pain and needed to release but I'm still new at the foreplay thing and in order to finish him off I would have had to take off his pants and see his member in full, which I have not seen yet, he has seen me, all of me but I'm still hesitant.

So after awhile of not touching him he said he was in pain and I wanted to finish him off but he said the feeling was gone. I had to leave anyways because I had work the next day, we were saying goodbye when he started fingering me again while standing up and I went to pleasure him some more and grabbed his member not knowing how much it would hurt and cringed to the ground, I felt so horrible!! sad.gif

Now he tells me that I am not allowed to come over ever again and that he is off limits, no more messing around and that goes for me to. Now I know he sounds like an ass (he knows he can be one, but its not going to make me stop loving him) but my fear is that he is actually very serious and its hard to tell when he is serious and just messing around with me.

Well I was so upset about what I did to him that I told him he has to stop teasing me about sex and pleasuring him and stuff, no more teasing about that, and he stopped, but of course he could start back up when he returns from North Carolina next week.

Ok so my question/concern is, I think that he is only about 4 to 4.5 inches long, how do I determine without having sex with him that he is long enough to reach my g-spot during sex? He said I could measure so we know if we need to use toys or not but again I am hesitant because I have never seen his penis or a guys penis up close ever for that matter,how do I go about measuring him without getting scared? Also how can I master my fear of seeing his penis and getting use to it, how can I go about doing that? ANYONE WHO CAN HELP PLEASE RESPOND!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 20 2006, 08:40 AM
Post #31

Big Fat Bitch

CuriousCat, just curious... do you ever wank together? If you're watching him pleasure himself while you're pleasuring yourself it might take some of the pressure off of you. Plus it's really hot.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
anna k
post Dec 20 2006, 12:25 AM
Post #32

Hardcore BUSTie

When I ejaculate my feet get a cold chill, like a freezing feeling. It's a cold and numbing rush straight through my legs to my feet.

+Quote Post
stephanie_erin
post Dec 18 2006, 05:56 PM
Post #33

BUSTie

i have quite an embarassing issue with squirting.
the thing is, any time i'm daydreaming about some hot guy.. i let out a little.
at first i didn't think anything of it.. but it's getting worse. it's never been so much that it shows from outside of my jeans, but it certainly makes me nervous.
any suggestions?
i suppose talking to my gyno about it would be best..
but if there's some easy way to control it, please let me know.
thanks so much.

--------------------
i've got a strong urge to fly,
but i've got nowhere to fly to.
-- pink floyd

+Quote Post
CuriousKat
post Dec 13 2006, 03:26 PM
Post #34

BUSTie

Moosemunch,
When I first squirted I had been pleasuring myself for a lil while, I had just gotten my first toy in the mail and played with it almost every night. The first couple of times that I masturbated I didnt squirt but I had amazing orgasms, I at least worked myself up to it by using my bullet vibrator and then buying a g-spot vibrator and using them separately and at the same time, so I for one "learned" how to squirt, these days when I masturbate I gush pretty much every time, Oh My God it feels so damn good, give it a try, trust me its worth it!!!!

The other night my bf and I hung out at his condo, it was our date night:) We each had a beer and just sat and watched TV. I brought over some of my toys just in case we started to mess around...after a couple of hours we made out and were dry humping (the closest thing we have gotten to without having sex, we dont have the materials YET).

I told him that I brought over my toys and needed to release, it was my turn because I hadn't orgasmed in his presence yet. So I brought them out and got to work, he got to help but lost target so I took over and couldn't get off, it was so frustrating and the reason why was because he was watching me...we had the TV on so I told him to turn around and watch TV, he did and I orgasmed like 5 times and made deep groans that made him turn around, I wish I could do it with him watching me, I have my eyes closed, I dunno its weird. I know he enjoyed hearing my moans and breathing, he was pretty turned on before I started.
It was amazing, they say that masturbation is second best to sex, and that was awesome to do that in front of him, my courage and confidence got a good boost!!

Does anyone have any advice though as to how I could masturbate with him watching me and no being obvious? He stares at me while I do it, Im a blur to him because he cant see without his glasses but I think its just the fact of having an audience that makes me unable to orgasm.

If anyone has any advice I would absolutely love to hear it:)

Thanks for reading!!

+Quote Post
moosemunch
post Dec 13 2006, 12:19 AM
Post #35

I've always wanted to squirt...I've read about it and have never found out about it until recently. I also just found my g-spot almost a year ago (I'm 18, so I'm sure a lot of you are older and more experienced). I've had lots of sexual experience, but I'd like to learn how to squirt. I heard that you can learn it, with sufficient g-spot stimulation and such, but apparently not all women can squirt. Still though, it's worth a try! ^_- Can any of you give me advice, or tell me how to do it? Or at least, how you get to it? The first time you did it, did it just happen naturally, or did you also "learn" or try to do it?

+Quote Post
Erica4U
post Nov 27 2006, 07:52 AM
Post #36

I Feel that gushing is very sexy and I get turned on by it! I gush but in a different way! Gushing is a sign that your at least having an orgasm! For some women the gushing intensifies the orgasm often because of the visual content as well! So is the liquid in any way thicker than pee and is there a gland that produces this liquid? has anyone tasted it? Men's cum is often a salty base but tastes much better when a man drinks or eats pineapple juice a few hours to ejaculation.

--------------------
May The Universe Make Me A Woman!
boytogurl.com

+Quote Post
CuriousKat
post Nov 18 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #37

BUSTie

I squirt when I masturbate, multiple times...sometimes it does depend on how horny and hot I am and what I have been thinking about or watching that day, etc.

My bf wants to get me off with just hands and no toys, when I get myself off its with toys. Only once have I been able to get myself off with my hands and I think that was the first time that I ever experienced an orgasm. Last night he tried, he rubbed my clit and I couldnt control myself because it was so intense, it felt soooo good but still no orgasm, just a lot of penetration. I got him off and he gushed all over my hand, it was amazing, it was my first time helping him out, oh I loved it!!

Does anyone have any suggestions on what we should do differently in order to get me off, I know where my spot is, a vibrator will wake up that spot and my clit and I go to town but with hands its harder to get off.

We havent had intercourse yet, we are going to someday but thats after I get on the pill and he buys supplies.

Ok so I need advice on what to do when I am with my guy and wants to get me off with no toys, just hands.

Also for anyone that is on the pill (birth control) what kind would you recommened (patch, pill?) Also I need a form of the pill that does NOT cause weight gain because I do not need it nor do I want it.

Thanks for reading:)

+Quote Post
maimy
post Nov 17 2006, 07:28 PM
Post #38

Hardcore BUSTie

LoveMyPugs, the only important thing in your sex life is whether you are satisfied with it, and whether you and your partner are getting what you need and communicating. Everything else is bells and whistles.

I happen to be a gusher, and I think it's sort of cool, but the fact is, it isn't in any way a "superior" orgasm to any other orgasm I experience. It's just different.

Human beings are like crows and shiny objects; we are taken with variety. So it's natural to be interested in, ah, innovation, shall we say. ("Gushing? Holy moly!") But there's no prescribed set of varieties that are hotter than any others - like the fact that I dig anal and can gush is pretty nifty to kog3100, and we do talk about that stuff here ... but I'd bet plenty of money there is stuff you dig, and can do, that isn't on my menu either. We all have our kinks and bends, eh?

For me and kog3100, the gush thing is as much visual as anything. There's an incredible "silky" sensation to it - but the quality of sensation that leads to it is the same as it ever was before I learned I could do this thing. And visual stimuli are myriad and ever-changing. You can "show" things others never could, and that is more important than one interesting thing you don't find yourself able to push to.

We've probably all had some "thing" we try to push to accomplish, sexually. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. At the end of the day, satisfaction isn't always so specific. The only important thing is to know how to find it and give it, and make that the priority.

(All that said - I bet you will do it at some point. It's like learning how to fly: All you have to do is accidentally get so distracted you just forget to hit the ground.)

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Nov 17 2006, 05:35 AM
Post #39

I think I just need to come to terms with the fact that I know myself and that I don't think I will ever be able to ejaculate. When that feeling of having to pee comes I just don't have the mental ability to let go. I know it's wrong but I'd be embarrased if I gushed a large amount of liquid all over Mr. Pug. Even though I know he'd love it. It's just me. I don't think I can do it. Maybe I should start alone in the shower or something. Lucky women who can do this at will. blink.gif

+Quote Post
Kalevra
post Nov 15 2006, 11:08 AM
Post #40

Hardcore BUSTie

OK, I will chip in with some commentary here, as a result of my experience.....

I once dated a girl who used to make a proper mess! It started out being only a little bit, but as it turns out, she was holding back for fear of me getting turned off. I told her that it was a natural thing and she should definately not stop the feeling. After that, well the proverbial flood gates opened up and we were awash with her juices all the time. Sometimes, in 69, with her on top, I could almost have drowned smile.gif And certainly no odour, and colourless as previously explained here, and usually always the same viscosity. I was, and still am turned on by it, and as mentioned here again previously, it was more from the fact that she was in ecstacy rather than the juices. This girl used to totally lose control in an orgasm, and that alone used to drive me nuts.
Since then, I have only been with one other girl who gushed, it was a very short relationship, and when it first happened she was sooo embarrassed. She was on top, and at one point, I felt her tensing up, breathing was quickening, and I felt this warm liquid all over my crotch....I said to her after she had slowed down a bit 'Hey, look waht you have done' with a very proud smirk on my face....she could not believe it, and promptly went a bright scarlett from embarrasment. We stopped and I managed to persuade her how lovely it was, and once she realised it was not bothering me, but rather exciting me....she aimed for the big gushing O all the time...thats mutual pleasure.....pity we never really got on with each other, she was a lot of fun on the sack, and luuurved being pleasured ....mmm...

--------------------
I like to keep a bottle of drink handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy - W.C. Fields

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 30, 2014 - 12:39 AM