The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sex Is Painful For Me, Advice?
theredhead
post Jul 22 2006, 09:32 AM
Post #1

BUSTie

Have you seen your gyno about this? It might be a good idea, so you can have her/him possibly rule out something like vaginismus.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TONIN
post Jul 22 2006, 12:12 AM
Post #2

QUOTE(soundthealarm @ Jul 18 2006, 07:42 PM) *

I was a virgin before I met my current boyfriend who I've been dating for several months now. We've just began to have sex. He's pretty knowledgeable about this and we've tried different positions and all sorts of things to get me to relax. I'm not sure what is going on, but it is extremely painful when I have sex. He tells me I'm "tight" and tries different ways to loosen me up but nothing works. I'm feeling ready to give up on sex because every experience has been awful. For those wondering we do use lube. Any advice or suggestions would be most appreciated.

I AGREE RELAX!!!! ALSO REALLY WANT TO BE THERE. Sometimes its really hard for me to relax and get into it be it stress from work school life whatever but i clear my head and picture and just watch my boyfriend go to town on me or it helps if i go down on him cus the harder i can get him the more i get into it. it takes time sometimes but when you really start to think about when you are going to climax and if you are and what not then its just going to make matters worse also try haveing him penitrate you when he is not 100% erect cus at his max height and thickness that can be tough too. hope this helps. if this doesnt help see an ob/gyn you might have something else going on sex shouldnt be painful.

+Quote Post
turbojenn
post Jul 18 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #3

Hardcore BUSTie

no worries, sound...we just like to let newbies know how it works 'round here when then join the community! We don't have any mods here, so the thread hangs around until its pushed off the cliff by lack of activity, which is why we have the community forum. Oh, and stop on by the Newbies thread in "ladies who lounge" and introduce yourself! welcome!

+Quote Post
chimera00
post Jul 18 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #4

+Quote Post
soundthealarm
post Jul 18 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(turbojenn @ Jul 18 2006, 08:54 PM) *

sound - welcome to bust! We are a self moderated board here, so we try not to add new posts when there are other threads that your topic could easily fit in....yours would easily fit in the General Sex thread. If you do find yourself wanting to start a new thread, please visit the "ladies who lounge" forum and post your thread idea in the "community forum" - if you get a few people who agree on your thread idea, then you can go ahead and start the topic.

My apologies. You can go ahead and close/move this thread if you wish. I will definitely take your advice on foreplay to get revved up! Thank you.

+Quote Post
turbojenn
post Jul 18 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

sound - welcome to bust! We are a self moderated board here, so we try not to add new posts when there are other threads that your topic could easily fit in....yours would easily fit in the General Sex thread. If you do find yourself wanting to start a new thread, please visit the "ladies who lounge" forum and post your thread idea in the "community forum" - if you get a few people who agree on your thread idea, then you can go ahead and start the topic.

As for your issue....I would say relaxation could be an issue, or your bf needs to spend more time giving you foreplay and goin' down....and then there's reading erotica before you begin to rev your bod up, and lube is good but you need to get aroused to make it more comfortable and get your own juices flowing. Warming lotions are also really nice when spread on your clit and breathed on gently, and then licked off...mmmmmm...there's lots of things you can try, just have a sense of enjoyment and fun while you're at it. For me, I need a good solid 15-20 minutes of play to get really excited and relaxed and ready for my man's meat....and we deserve that attention!

Welcome to bust!

+Quote Post
soundthealarm
post Jul 18 2006, 06:25 PM
Post #7

I was a virgin before I met my current boyfriend who I've been dating for several months now. We've just began to have sex. He's pretty knowledgeable about this and we've tried different positions and all sorts of things to get me to relax. I'm not sure what is going on, but it is extremely painful when I have sex. He tells me I'm "tight" and tries different ways to loosen me up but nothing works. I'm feeling ready to give up on sex because every experience has been awful. For those wondering we do use lube. Any advice or suggestions would be most appreciated.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 23, 2014 - 02:18 PM