294 Pages V  « < 221 222 223 224 225 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
freckleface2727
post Dec 1 2006, 10:09 AM
Post #4441

Hardcore BUSTie

I have to defend 7th heaven.
frecklette and I watch it and it's darn good Family Tv. compared to the OC and all the other mindless sex-focused crap they shovel at our kids today, it's got a good, (sometimes unrealistic) family core to it that doesn't always get along but does always love one another. that's not nothing in the world we live in today.

that said, I am a Mom and do not apolgise for my views and support anyone else's to feel as they do.
freck & I only started watching last year in it's 10(?)th season bc we too thought it looked cheesey.
Lucy is the character you are talking about wombat and we agree, she IS squinty & whiny & wish she wouldn't be so focused on bc she's annoying as hell most of the time. (incidentally, Hillary Duff's older sister Halley plays a supporting character on there too, always wearing too much over-shiney peach lip gloss.)

I confess to being totally mindless and unfocused and unmotivated today and what's worse not being at all concerned to change when I have lots to do yet.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wombat
post Dec 1 2006, 09:50 AM
Post #4442

Dragon Velocity

Oh, no, I think you have 7th heaven pegged, pollystyrene. It's too awful to even be put in the "so bad it's good" category. (Like the first couple seasons of 90210, which me and my boyfriend would watch, SCREAMING with laughter).

Cheesy, conservative Christianity with the most annoying characters on the planet. Especially that girl with her squinty eyes too close together who is constantly whining.

OOOHHHH!!!!!

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 1 2006, 09:39 AM
Post #4443

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I've never watched that show 7th Heaven; I've always dismissed it as sappy, Christian propaganda (I could be wrong- it's just my impression of the show). But I saw a commercial for an upcoming episode and the father is told he's terminally ill and only has a year to live. I got really choked up and sad that he, this TV character on a show I've never watched, is sick and going to die.

Must be a hormonal thing rolleyes.gif

Actually, I've seen the actor who plays the father on other shows, like being interviewed, and he's not at all like his character. Sorta like how Bob Saget does pretty raunchy stand-up, not at all the sappy guy he was on Full House.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
free_spirit
post Dec 1 2006, 03:00 AM
Post #4444

BUSTie

i finally posted in a public forum about a real issue in my real life that is really affecting me.

where did that come from? and why could i never do it before?

i feel so naked and vulnerable.

yet at the same time i feel relief...

damn this goes in the "i did it thread", but i am too lazy to put it there...

--------------------
Don't Follow Your Dreams... Chase Them.

+Quote Post
wombat
post Nov 30 2006, 12:48 PM
Post #4445

Dragon Velocity

I confess I actually like Courtney for her intelligence and humor and feistiness, but, unfortunately she chose evil and doesn't want to change, and that is disappointing.

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
anna k
post Nov 30 2006, 09:23 AM
Post #4446

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess I am sick of hearing stupid stories about other peoples "precocious" children.

I don't care about your children.

Especially if the kid is an extension of their ego or smugness, and they still want to party like they're 22 and have a cute kid with a cute name. Having a husband and a kid soon after/before seems like a package deal, like just buying into more consumerism.

+Quote Post
wombat
post Nov 29 2006, 10:54 PM
Post #4447

Dragon Velocity

I confess I love to watch silly ass bitches fail in their "show biz" careers again and again.

They keep claiming they are the biggest bad-asses in the world and they are IRRESISTIBLE and they control *everybody*, but when they do something stupid whilst trying to rip someone off, or are shown to be wrong, or are seen in public crawling off to their nineteenth nervous breakdown, all of a sudden someone ELSE is to blame!

RE: Pam Anderson

Courtney Love. Who is WHERE exactly? Doing WHAT?

Priceless. Better than the finest champagne.

Hoist on her own petard.

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Nov 29 2006, 04:42 PM
Post #4448

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess I am sick of hearing stupid stories about other peoples "precocious" children.

I don't care about your children.

I also don't care that this makes people think I am an awful person

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 29 2006, 03:44 PM
Post #4449

(o)(o)

I have developed romantic feelings for a coworker, I have been hurt, because I know he doesn't like me. yet I continue to fuck him. I can't deal with this!

I feel lost in life.

I love to brush my teeth.

One of my coworkers and I started to chat at work today, and th covnersation was deep. I started to cry, the conversation was intense. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all about it, I could tell him anything. As a friend, him and I work, it is really nice.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Nov 29 2006, 10:19 AM
Post #4450

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that I am seriously considering a small compact suv for my next vehicle.
I- the self-proclaimed ANTICHRIST of them, the name caller, sneer-er of, wanna throw rocks and Vaporise them or at least get to see them explode violently over and over again.

I feel
such
shame. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mornington
post Nov 28 2006, 05:36 PM
Post #4451

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

confession: I couldn't get away from the pram-wean on the packed bus, because he clearly wanted to interact with someone and his mother/sister/babysitter/au pair was too busy trying to keep his brother under control. I just wasn't in the mood to deal with small kids.

confession: I miss my mama.

+Quote Post
chachaheels
post Nov 28 2006, 10:02 AM
Post #4452

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh culturehandy, we're all bitches, and we all love it!

This is hardly a confession, but if I like you, I can make the world a very comfortable, gorgeously happy, and deliriously engaging place. If I don't, I can make you sorry you were ever conceived and I will make you hate living your life.

I confess that when it comes to some people I have to deal with, I don't know which activity I like better.

Also, this:

I confess to googling my most recent ex. He has a ponytail and a girlfriend. I feel relief on both counts.

hee hee!

--------------------
May suitable doses of guaranteed sensual pleasure and slow, long-lasting enjoyment preserve us from the contagion of the multitude who mistake frenzy for efficiency.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 28 2006, 08:42 AM
Post #4453

(o)(o)

I am a bitch. There it is out! If I don't like you, I'll we be the super bitch! And you know what I love it!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
chachaheels
post Nov 27 2006, 08:52 AM
Post #4454

Hardcore BUSTie

I must confess to feeling a lot less tolerant lately. Less inclined to empathise. Maybe too ready to call bullshit on whatever so badly needs it.

Examples: Bratty children, SUVs and Minivans as concepts, transparent motives as a half hearted attempt to disguise outright ill will.\
Bullshit on it all.

--------------------
May suitable doses of guaranteed sensual pleasure and slow, long-lasting enjoyment preserve us from the contagion of the multitude who mistake frenzy for efficiency.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Nov 16 2006, 12:52 PM
Post #4455

Hardcore BUSTie

DAMN culturehandy!!

I used to want a vaporizer button to zap the minivans and suv's, but Your Way is Way- Much- Cooler!
that was so cool I think I will watch it again- wonder if I can watch it in slow-mo just for the sick thrill of it?

I confess that I think I am nearly ready for a larger vehical, bc we have the girlchild and the large dogson and the small girlcat in her carrier that we often travel with and it's getting more & more crowded in my almost 11 yr old sedan that has a gazillion miles on her and her radio doesn't work anymore even,
but I want a hybrid, or something eco-friendly and still not anything humongously big.
I really believe that the bigger the vehical, the larger the sense of entitlement to the road and the decrease in common courtesy to other drivers.

I confess to feeling guilty at even thinking about another car, bc the Goddessmobile has been so good to me and still rocks the asphalt and I love her ever so much.

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 16 2006, 08:23 AM
Post #4456

(o)(o)

I think bratty children are parasites. I have no problem with well behaved kids, just those screaming bratty ones!

I think that mini vans are evil. In my experience, mini van drivers are some of the worst drivers on the planet. They don't stop at stop signs (oh what if was your child who was crossing the road and someone ran a stop sign, like you all do, and hit your kid) don't use turn signals when changing lanes, cut people off and invent their own speed limit. Therefore, all minivans need to be blown up ala Mythbusters

--------------------

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Nov 16 2006, 07:35 AM
Post #4457

it's cards on the table time

FWIW, treehugger, culturehandy, don't beat yourselves up. You're just taking on board the whole, complex picture of people you love, and there's always contradictions if people/relationships are complicated.

(hoping that made sense)

I confess to googling my most recent ex. He has a ponytail and a girlfriend. I feel relief on both counts.

That'll teach me to go googling instad of working!

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Nov 16 2006, 04:29 AM
Post #4458

cryostat bitch

Well, this doesn't feel like an "ordinary" confession to me; it is a great big canker sore on my butt type of confession.

Confession: I wish my mother would die. I don't dislike her; I'm not angry with her. I love her. But she has Alzheimers and my brother has just proclaimed that she's no longer well enough to travel and all three of us kids live out of the state and the holidays are coming up and out of a sense of obligation I am driving there. For both thanksgiving AND christmas.

I really, really need some down time during the holidays. And I can't fly mom here. I'm gonna be driving two days to spend one day there. And I feel so bad because she owes some big money to HUD and if she moves out of the house she has to pay it back and...it's just a mess. Anyway, we're looking into assisted living. But there'll be penalties if she can't stay in the house, I think it's another year. But in the meantime my car's getting old and I'm not sure I want to take it on any long trips anymore but I feel like I have to otherwise Mom's going to spend Christmas alone...

Mom shouldn't have to spend her last days like this. Alzheimers messing with her mind; macular degeneration making her go blind, and a slow growing brain tumor making her deaf.

I just wish it were all over.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
ImDancingBarefoo...
post Nov 16 2006, 02:20 AM
Post #4459

BUSTie

QUOTE(crazyoldcatlady @ Nov 10 2006, 03:19 PM) *

after months upon months of bashing MySpace, and vowing never, EVER to join...

... i joined. and it. is. FASCINATING.

lol I love it. I didn't wait months and months, had a few friends on it, joined, no idea what to do with it, it's lame, etc. I've been on it for . . . maybe two years now and I have become completely hooked. Completely. I obsess on my myspace profile, it's really pathetic. I blame it on the fact that there are so many people I know on it, but part of the reason there are so many people I know on it is because I have become that huge nerd who meets people and goes "Are you on myspace"? It's so sad.

Although, because I must redeem this somehow, I got back in touch with an old buddy from theatre days in my first years of college. A boy I'd had a bit of a crush on. We hung out and I think we may be hanging out when he returns from his trip abroad. Hanging out in the GOOD way. ~grins~

By the way, there is a myspace thread in Media Whores. And . . . if you are looking for a bustie friend come find me!

--------------------
"Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful."
-Thich Nhat Hahn

+Quote Post
anna k
post Nov 15 2006, 11:52 PM
Post #4460

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that despite any professional achievements I may have, I feel like a failure because I don't have a boyfriend/husband.

Ain't that the dumps, faith. I'm successful professionally but don't have a boyfriend, and can feel like a lonely loser when I want affection and comfort with somebody.

erinjane, I don't have a sex drive for any guys in my life, but my legs still shake when I think of my old crush.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 221 222 223 224 225 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 25, 2014 - 05:55 AM