The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Men & Their Testicles?
Have you ever hit/squeezed a guys balls violently?
Same as title
No, never tried [ 1 ] ** [33.33%]
Yes, but just hurt; it didn't seem to disable him [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Yes, and he was completely out of it -- couldn't get up to save his life, or attack me. [ 2 ] ** [66.67%]
Total Votes: 3
Guests cannot vote 
bunnyb
post Aug 14 2006, 06:10 AM
Post #1

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Welcome genjaneu, we are a self-moderated board and try to keep threads and resulting traffic to a minimum. Any thread proposals should be run through The BUST Community Forum and you can introduce yourself over in For the Newbies.

This thread is reminiscent of a thread that died a slow and painful death over in Let's Talk About Sex. That thread was started by a TROLL, for more information about trolls see helpful posts in The Newbie thread.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
genjaneu
post Aug 14 2006, 04:01 AM
Post #2

Hi;

I still have issues with my ex, and it's a bit scary living alone again, so I just finished a women's self defense course. One technique the instructor recommended was the testicle squeeze, where you grab one testicle and squeeze as hard as you can for like 20 seconds, and the guy supposedly passes out like turning off a switch.

Now, that sounds like a great technique if the opportunity presents itself in an attempted rape situation since the guy won't even know you are trying to defend yourself until you start to squeeze, and then in theory it's too late for him.

The only problem is, the instructor had never actually tried it, or personally knew someone who had. Strangely, my boyfriend won't let me try it on him (and he claims to love me...) (just a joke...).

Now I know that a man's testicles are very sensitive to pain, but I have absolutely no desire to cause an attacker pain -- that just risks him getting angrier & more violent. I am only interested in totally incapacitating him, so he simply can't function. Done right, I know a kick to the knee or punch to the throat can do that. But just squeezing or kicking his balls? Actually make a drink-crazed attacker unable to function for at least 5 minutes?

Since no one will let me try it on them, I'm asking if anyone out in the big world has had any real-life experience they would share. Can you really incapacitate someone like that? Or does it just hurt like buggery.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 23, 2014 - 05:55 AM