Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

206 Pages V  « < 204 205 206  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Celebrity Gossip!
bklynhermit
post Apr 23 2006, 07:30 AM
Post #4101

Hardcore BUSTie

yes, he did. actually i think it was promotion for MI3 (his other cast members were there), but still. i had cut him some slack considering the baby wasn't born, like, during the actual premiere of the film. But him holding a promotional interview for a film and spending the whole time talking about his "girlfriend" and "their" "newborn" baby really underscores the way he's willing to use his relationships and family as promotion for his career.

as far as sheen, doesn't he have a history of abusive behavior?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Apr 23 2006, 06:52 AM
Post #4102

Pacifism kicks ass!

How frightening! Poor Denise! I must admit that a part of me was worried that Sheen might be the manipulative, controlling type. Especially when he started going on talk shows and talking about their relationship. Frankly, I don't trust celebrities who talk about their relationships on talk shows. I feel that people in truly healthy, committed relationships are more protective than that.

Which brings me around to Tom Cruise. Is it true that he did an television interview before the end of the week? An actual sit-down interview to talk about the baby? Before the child was even 48 hours old?! Someone please straighten me out on this.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Apr 23 2006, 06:17 AM
Post #4103

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Goodness, cucumberfruit, that is messed up!

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
cucumberfruit
post Apr 22 2006, 09:02 PM
Post #4104

BUSTie

Denise Richards is calling Charlie Sheen out:

read this and then follow their link for the whole story

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Apr 22 2006, 05:46 PM
Post #4105

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

doodlebug, I had dinner with the only Vancouverite I know this evening (the boy's bro-in-law) and asked him if he knew of Surrey and he said, yes, he grew up there! Although he agreed with your analysis. He's told me before that it's the car-stealing capital of the world but, thankfully, he turned out alright (he's a very much in demand physio, intelligent, great guy to be around)

I feel fatigued with gossip now the spawn's been officially popped. I am awaiting the shitteth to hitteth the fanneth.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post

206 Pages V  « < 204 205 206
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 22, 2014 - 01:21 PM