Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 216 217 218 219 220 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
free_spirit
post Jan 2 2007, 01:19 AM
Post #4341

BUSTie

I want to be selfish, and me, me, me all year this year. I want to put myself on the front burner and only do things that are 100% in my and my twins best interest.

I don't really care how family and friends feel/ will feel. I'm going to do me to the fullest extent, and I wont feel bad about it.

--------------------
Don't Follow Your Dreams... Chase Them.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Jan 2 2007, 01:18 AM
Post #4342

Hardcore BUSTie

good-grief-grrl: you sound pretty bold to me; that, my dear, is not foolish. only fools never try anything new.

lilacwine13: learn everything you can to avoid what you think to be the inevitable. you are in control of your fate.. advancements in science happen everyday. i've read the best way to avoid alzheimers is to keep your mind active and challenged.

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Jan 1 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #4343

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I spent new years home by myself, sickly, and with my vibe.

Pretty good way to ring in the new year, I say, except for the sickly. tongue.gif

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
wombat
post Jan 1 2007, 08:20 PM
Post #4344

Dragon Velocity

You should just go for it and STOP GIVING ME SHIT!!

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jan 1 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #4345

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

*offers treehugger the pipe*

Confession: I am having insanely lustful fantasies about a random 23-year old man who tried to chat up my 38-year old ass last Friday.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jan 1 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #4346

cryostat bitch

Confession: I'm seriously thinking about smoking a bowl tonight.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
wombat
post Dec 31 2006, 12:06 PM
Post #4347

Dragon Velocity

OMG culturehandy!!

When I was in college I pretended I was a Griffyndor!! This was because I spent many long hours there, including having passwords to set up the labs and a job in the library. I felt like Hermione. Oh, winter and all too!

It was really dorky but it cheered me up. Ha! I never told anyone that, of course.

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Dec 31 2006, 09:25 AM
Post #4348

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

Ugh. I am meeting my father-in-law in two weeks and I must confess it's going to be difficult not to get totally plastered as a coping mechanism. I've never interacted with him, but I know his type (narcissist - and I've had enough interactions with npd people to last me a lifetime) and I know the details of Mr.Luci's parents' divorce and the circumstances surrounding and I honestly want nothing to do with this person. I'm going to have a hard time keeping the contempt out of my face and voice.

Other confession - I'm nervous about the fall-out for Mr.Luci when he tells his mom we already got married. She's queen of the passive aggressive guilt trip, which he is really good at rising above, but the fact that we eloped, sort of, might make her ragey. Blah. On the flip side, my parents laughed their asses off about it and were thrilled for us. The contrast is interesting.

Other confession - I have been so deep into depressive "let's-not-leave-the-house" mode that I am dreading going over to our friends' get-together tonight.

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Dec 31 2006, 08:55 AM
Post #4349

PANTIES! ew.

I confess that I'm going to need a disco nap later this afternoon if I have a diryt snowball's chance in hell of staying awake until midnight tonight.

+Quote Post
Beauty & her...
post Dec 30 2006, 09:58 AM
Post #4350

Hardcore BUSTie

I am loving the fact that my boyfriend and I aren't doing anything for New Years Eve. We are staying home, eating Chinese food, drinking cheep champagne and enjoying each other. It's sad but at 22 I feel like I'm bored with watching drunks fight or vomit all over the women's bathroom at a New Years party in a bar or club anymore. I want to bring in the new year with someone I love, Cook's pink champagne and some lo mein. Mmmmm.

--------------------
-Beck

+Quote Post
good-grief-grrl
post Dec 30 2006, 12:56 AM
Post #4351

I moved far away from my home. I am living with my boyfriend. Sometimes-it's great! But, sometimes, I feel like a fool.

--------------------
Beauty be not caused-it is
Chase it, and it ceases
Chase it not,
and it abides

+Quote Post
anna k
post Dec 29 2006, 07:01 PM
Post #4352

Hardcore BUSTie

Yeah. I don't like being in crowds, but I like intimate parties with friends. My best time was two years ago at a girl's loft in Harlem, where it was her birthday and I was unexpectedly kissed at midnight by a boy I had been chatting with on and off. I don't know if she's throwing another party, I may end up watching a late-night showing of Dreamgirls during that time.

I always hated Valentine's Day. Not just because I didn't have a beau, but I didn't have a group of girlfriends to give me flowers and candies in school or go out partying with. It was always lonely and uncomfortable, so I'd skip school that day, knowing that gifts would be passed out in class.

+Quote Post
kelkello
post Dec 29 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #4353

The rest is gravy...

New Years is another reason for people to feel bad when they don't have plans. Just like Christmas, birthdays, and Valentine's Day.

--------------------
The greatest instance of serendipity since penicillin.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 29 2006, 03:31 PM
Post #4354

(o)(o)

I wish Harry Potter were real. I think it would be fun to do that.

I hate New Years Eve, I think that it is over rated.

Treehugger, my grandfather had Alzhiemers, and I am also worried, not only about myself but about my father.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Dec 28 2006, 05:20 PM
Post #4355

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

(((Treehugger)))) I've been at my parents for the past week and every time I have to repeat myself because my mom can't remember the answer, I worry about what the future brings, and since her mom was the same way and both grandparents on my dad's side were the same way, I worry what the future will be like for both my parents and me.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
good-grief-grrl
post Dec 27 2006, 01:33 AM
Post #4356

I am in love with a man. And we are both interested in a third party. Having a relationship with another woman. A real connection. A three way relationship, not simlpy a three-way. We want a relationship with another woman. He is a sweetie. And I love women. And he loves that. And we are good. Together.

Ladies, don't settle for less.

Confession: I like these threads because I don't have to read, I can just write.

--------------------
Beauty be not caused-it is
Chase it, and it ceases
Chase it not,
and it abides

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Dec 24 2006, 10:38 PM
Post #4357

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

((treehugger))

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Dec 24 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #4358

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I love the slippery floor tactic. Good luck with it.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Dec 24 2006, 11:21 AM
Post #4359

Hardcore BUSTie

confession (although perhaps it may end up as a Sin if things finally go as planned... wink.gif ) :

my in-laws are coming and I just super Old Englished my foyer again; hope springs eternal!

confession: I didn't send my sister even so much as a card this year and don't feel bad though I most sincerely hope she does.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Dec 22 2006, 05:48 PM
Post #4360

cryostat bitch

Confession: I fear becoming my mother. Her mother had Alzheimers and now she does. And I find myself getting forgetful and not remembering things that I feel I should. And it actually really gets me down. Because I'm paranoid and I swear, I don't want to end up like that. It almost makes me suicidal when I forget things. I had a bad night last night. I'm too young for this crap. At least I think so.

Anyway, seriously, if I get to where I really think I have Alzheimers I do think I will kill myself. If there's no cure by then. In the early stages, you KNOW.

Man, this is depressing.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 216 217 218 219 220 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 22, 2014 - 10:29 PM