Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 206 207 208 209 210 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
greeneyyes
post Feb 27 2007, 07:19 PM
Post #4141

BUSTie

I started with one tonight and see how that goes. I will use something for the yeast too. I am so desperate! Thanks for your help.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Feb 27 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #4142

Hardcore BUSTie

greeneyes: I used 1 the first night, 1 the second night, skipped a night, then used a 3rd. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS, because it gave me the worst yeast infection of my life. However, I had sex between the second and third pill. (PROBABLY NOT A GOOD IDEA!;)

I would suggest 2, then see how it goes. Use something for the yeast, just in case.

I've been free and clear of B.V. for over a month. Remember though, with everything, what works for me, may not work for you and so on.

+Quote Post
greeneyyes
post Feb 27 2007, 04:02 PM
Post #4143

BUSTie

Hello Ladies,
I am a newbie and have been a lurker for quite some time. I have been a suffered since I was 13 and I really and truly thought that it was my secret. I thought that I was the only person on the planet until a couple of months ago. Glad I found this site! Jewels how many 500mg did you insert and how often? Does anyone know where I can get diflucan without it taking 6-12 weeks?? I am going on vacation in a couple of weeks and I just want to feel normal!

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Feb 27 2007, 08:25 AM
Post #4144

Hardcore BUSTie

Same here Sassy. It made the discharge come out, but it never took away anything. The boric, took the fish smell away, but never took the funk smell away. And, I STILL HAVE MY RASH. Just on my arms.

The only thing that has worked 100% for me is the Flagyl pill vaginally. I am going on over a month, with no smell what so ever. And no sign of it's return. AND, I've had sex several times, and it didn't return.

Keep your fingers crossed ladies!!

+Quote Post
sassy
post Feb 27 2007, 05:58 AM
Post #4145

Hardcore BUSTie

I don't find the HP very effective. It does help with the discharge but it gives me a different smell down there--almost sour. It's like trading one thing for another. The only thing that has truly helped me is the boric acid. I do want to try the flagyl thing sometime, though.

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Feb 27 2007, 03:51 AM
Post #4146

BUSTie

nope, but sounds like BS to me...

PG- oh yea, it stings!

+Quote Post
anitsirhc
post Feb 26 2007, 11:49 PM
Post #4147

Hardcore BUSTie

I was doing some research on the internet and I found something called Topida. Has anyone heard of/tried this? Not too sure if it can work very well since you just spray it on the outside... but just thought i would mention it.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Feb 26 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #4148

Hardcore BUSTie

Chantel, I sent you a private message, I can send you some.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Feb 26 2007, 09:37 PM
Post #4149

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi Ladies the Hp in combination with the estrol works great for me.

The last time I did the HP was friday morning and I use the estroil every night and still no smell.

Also I do not have any Flaygll chantel sad.gif

Eralc you said u oftenly get an itchy cracked labia. May I ask does it bother when you pee I mean due to the cracks down there. I wear pads all the time and find sometimes after i pee like towards the end it hurts..I strongly think I am irritated from the pads. sad.gif

+Quote Post
klee
post Feb 26 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #4150

BUSTie

Hi ladies,

I've never used HP for longer than 3 days consecutively. Usually I just end up doing it twice but I let it sit in there for about 3 minutes each time. I haven't had problems w/drying. Haven't been here in a while but thought I'd just share what I've been doing.

After my period, I usually do the HP wash/funnel thing. I'm in the clear for the rest of the month. This month has been especially good...finally. I am eating yogurt again. I just like it. But still taking folic acid. But, alas, have not been having any sort of regular sex. Figures.

Have a good one!
Jen

+Quote Post
chantelhugo
post Feb 26 2007, 07:54 AM
Post #4151

BUSTie

Does anybody have any Flagyl they can sell me? I want to get it off the site but it can be from 3-6 weeks for delivery.. and that is a really long time...

+Quote Post
neverending
post Feb 25 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #4152

Hardcore BUSTie

I had three jars and that's all it took. Is your skin clearing up? When my skin started to clear and the fishy smell went away that's when I thought I had a chance.Thank goodness for being desperate because i would not have done the estroil.I hope everything works out for you but if it doesn't keep trying.

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Feb 25 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #4153

BUSTie

Neverending - I'm almost finished with the three jars of estroil and experiencing inconsistant results. You said it took three months, but that you noticed a reduction in smell fairly quickly. How many times if any did you re-order? I'm trying to decide if I should buy more. It's been about a month...
What do you think?

anitsirhc - I think the HP is probably drying you out externally. Necessary evil I guess. I get it too although I've always had problems with itchy, cracked, dry a labia/anus as a result of the BV or wearing pads or both. I feel for you, it's almost as bad as the bv itself!

+Quote Post
neverending
post Feb 24 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #4154

Hardcore BUSTie

estrogen=estroil

+Quote Post
anitsirhc
post Feb 24 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #4155

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Feb 23 2007, 11:31 PM) *

Hey ladies! I have some news to bring. I think I've found something useful and It might sound weird at first but please hear me out. For all those who may not have hormonal problems here's something you might want to look in to. I found that Amino Acids can help you all a lot. Also I found something called lipotropic injections that break down junk in your liver and help you metabolize things better. I believe one of these things will help you all. Hope this helps!
Oh, I'm still doing great!

what did you do to get rid of the bv??

+Quote Post
anitsirhc
post Feb 24 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #4156

Hardcore BUSTie

hello biggrin.gif i have a question. i've been doing the HP for about 4 days now. and i've been getting kind of itchy around the outside of my vagina. could it be just drying me out? that's almost what it feels like. it's definitely not a yeast infection. has anyone else experienced that with the HP and what did you do, cause lubricant and moisturizer can bring the bv back right?

well anyway, i have very little discharge and a little bit of discharge is normal for me, i don't think it's the bv discharge. and i have no smell. so i think the HP is working and i'm going to continue using it. i saw a treatment with it online that said to use it every night for a week and then every 3 days for 3 weeks after that. so i think i will try that until i get my period and hopefully it won't come back after my period!! HOPEFULLY! we'll see. anyway, hope you're all doing okay. have a good weekend smile.gif

+Quote Post
neverending
post Feb 23 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #4157

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey ladies! I have some news to bring. I think I've found something useful and It might sound weird at first but please hear me out. For all those who may not have hormonal problems here's something you might want to look in to. I found that Amino Acids can help you all a lot. Also I found something called lipotropic injections that break down junk in your liver and help you metabolize things better. I believe one of these things will help you all. Hope this helps!
Oh, I'm still doing great!

+Quote Post
Aggravated
post Feb 23 2007, 03:00 PM
Post #4158

BUSTie

I have sad news to report. I had some discharge today...not as much as I usually had, but the BV could just be showing itself slowly sad.gif I plan on having sex tonight and having a few drinks tomorrow, so I am going to wait until Sunday, see what happens between now and then and probably insert another pill. I will keep you all posted though! I'm not ready to give up on this treatment yet!
BTW...congratulations Sassy! Hopefully we will find something (hopefully this) that works before your honeymoon!

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Feb 23 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #4159

BUSTie

My relief too, sadly, was short lived. I don't know if it's a hormonal thing since I'll be bleeding again soon or what, but my symptoms are back...
at least I had mess free sex once, i guess... right?
I got approved for state health insurance yesterday so I'll get a flagyl script and try it once I see a doc.

Good luck all!

+Quote Post
autumnbreeze
post Feb 23 2007, 07:26 AM
Post #4160

BUSTie

Well Guys...I noticed a little discharge last night. I guess the supplements were just a temporary fix rolleyes.gif But I'll keep taking them since I didn't buy them for BV anyway.

So I might jump on the Flagyl Insert bandwagon!

Have a good weekend ladies!!!!

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 206 207 208 209 210 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 09:29 PM