Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Get your mind out of the gutter: The Inadvertent Inappropriateness Thread
tyger
post Jun 5 2006, 11:09 AM
Post #121

Hardcore BUSTie

mouse, there are actual numerous places named dildo in newfoundland. i love hearing stories of town names from my newfie friends
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
llamas
post Jun 5 2006, 09:28 AM
Post #122

Hardcore BUSTie

Speaking of oft-stolen signs (I can't remember whether I've posted this or not), one of my high school friends went to Catholic University of America in D.C., and in one of the parking lots the 'Reserved Parking for Cardinal Hickey' (one of the school administrators) sign was taken practically weekly. Yes, she had one. :-)

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jun 3 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #123

Most Likely Procrastinating

october--yeah! they're all in amish country! intercourse has a lot of cheesy souvenirs you can get with lewd sayings, but the town itself is middle-a-nowhere pennsylvania farmland where horses and buggies abound, as is blue ball.

is there really a place named dildo??????? yeesh!

cstar--no, i live in california. i used to live in massachusetts, however! but as it's UNIVERSAL technical institute, i'd imagine they're everywhere. and yeah, seriously....i kind of think that UTI is a pretty commonly known acronym. weren't there any ladies on the founding board to go "uh....maybe we should rethink that one?"

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
dirtybunny
post Jun 3 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #124

BUSTie

I'm not sure if any of you Busties have ever been to Newfoundland - they have the best names for towns and villages! I spent the majority of my childhood summers there and I swear someone was dipping into the Screech a little too much when they came up with them!

Placenta
Dildo Run
Conception Bay
Trinity
Tickle Cove
I would keep going but you get the point. My favorite hot chocolate cup when I was little, was this joke mug my Mom had with all the names of these coves and bay's made up as one dirty joke.

My other one is just sweet not gutter. I used to play on a street by my house called "Old School road"..I joke you not, everytime they replaced it another kid would go and steal it! The picture was in Vice mag years ago...

+Quote Post
tyger
post Jun 3 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #125

Hardcore BUSTie

book in a garage sale today:
Europe through the back door, by rick steves
(what makes it funnier is my friend's dad looks exactly like rick steves. i'm talking lost at birth twinness)

+Quote Post
octobersky
post Jun 2 2006, 08:58 AM
Post #126

Hardcore BUSTie

mouse - a friend of mine lives in pa, and she said at the one airport she always flies out of there are all these innuendo souveniers of Intercourse and Blueball right next to all of this Amish craft stuff. she says its quite strange and keeps meaning to take a picture of it.

+Quote Post
cstars124
post Jun 2 2006, 08:47 AM
Post #127

Hardcore BUSTie

mouse, do you live in massachusetts? Cause they play that commercial all the time here too! And I was like, "UTI? Do they even know what that stands for??"

+Quote Post
sixelacat
post Jun 1 2006, 09:26 PM
Post #128

Creating demon-radical feminist hybrids since 1974

Oh, good god aural, I didn't think anyone would have ever even heard of Scott City before! Yes, that tiny, tiny town is where I spent 8th and 9th grade. Yeesh, I'd forgotten about "Beaver Fever"....

--------------------
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 1 2006, 09:06 PM
Post #129

Big Fat Bitch

Sixelacat, was your freshman year in Scott City? Their booster club's stickers said, "I've got Scott High Beaver Fever!"

I always bring back lighters from the Kum & Go for my big city friends.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jun 1 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #130

i'm sure i've mentioned this before in this thread, but if you drive a few hours west of beaver college, you're on your way to intercourse, pa--but be careful, if you take a wrong turn, you'll end up in blue ball....and if you get really freaking lost, you'll end up in virginville. no joke.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Jun 1 2006, 02:34 PM
Post #131

Hardcore BUSTie

I pretty sure there is a Frenchlick, Indiana. I thought it was naughty when I was younger.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
llamas
post Jun 1 2006, 01:55 PM
Post #132

Hardcore BUSTie

Hee. I went to college in Licking County, Ohio, in which the Licking River and Licking Memorial Hospital were also located.

+Quote Post
sixelacat
post Jun 1 2006, 11:54 AM
Post #133

Creating demon-radical feminist hybrids since 1974

The mascot for the high school in Kansas I attended as a freshman was a beaver. And we had a Kum & Go!

But that's nothing compared to my college roommate's hometown of Licking, Missouri. Picture cheerleaders jumping and yelling "GO LICKING! YAY!" *double hurkie*

--------------------
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!

+Quote Post
mumblestutter
post May 31 2006, 12:28 PM
Post #134

Hardcore BUSTie

there's some tool company called "rigid"... the complimentary calandar they send out every year is full of (guess what?) pinup girls.

the other summer i drove through kansas. all of the service stations were called "kum & go". gets better their radio jingle was "all day, all night, we kum & go".

has anyone seen the t.v. commercial for the "head on" migrane stick? i still can't understand how they got that one to air before 11pm

+Quote Post
mouse
post May 30 2006, 09:47 PM
Post #135

there is a commercial for a technical college that plays ALL THE TIME here. it is for Universal Technical Institute. i'm sorry, but i would not have any desire to go to a place that keeps repeating "UTI! UTI!"

also, re: beaver stuff! both my mom and best friend went to beaver college, in pennsylvania (which is now, as of a few years ago, the stupid "arcadia university"). my mom was there in 1969 and said that the little old ladies who ran the school store couldn't figure out why the "BEAVER 69" shirts sold so much faster than any other year!

--------------------

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post May 4 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #136

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Road sign seen today: Humps for 600 yards.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
snafooey
post May 1 2006, 07:39 PM
Post #137

I said a boom chicka rocka chicka rocka chicka boom

Not that inappropriate of an example, but when I worked at a bookstore, the short form for Random House on the computer was "Random Ho." Every time I typed it in, I'd hear some girl saying in the back of my head, "Yeah, I went with my boyfriend, but then I caught him making out with some random ho so I left with my girls."

+Quote Post
txplumwine
post May 1 2006, 05:37 PM
Post #138

Hardcore BUSTie

From an "employee of the quarter" nomination (I work for an aviation company):

"The Captain was appreciative for [employee's] personal attention to his briefs."

And last week, from a conversation among marketing managers, referring to a large grouping of print jobs, sometimes called a "gang run":

"Well, B said we have to get those all to the printer at the same time so they can gang-bang them."

+Quote Post
pepper
post Apr 26 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #139

at work on our closing read out it says "cum amount" and "cum totals"
apparently accumulative can be shortened to cum.
and no one thought this was weird when they were doing the programing? yeah, right.

+Quote Post
llamas
post Apr 26 2006, 11:19 AM
Post #140

Hardcore BUSTie

This is secondhand inappropriateness, but my friend just emailed me that she had copy machine training this morning, and her trainer referred to a task that the copier could not do and that they had to do manually as a 'hand job'.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 23, 2014 - 12:46 PM