The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 274 275 276 277 278 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
doodlebug
post May 29 2006, 11:00 PM
Post #5501

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

(((((mando)))))

(((((((culturehandy)))))))

My mother believes I am her mother reincarnated, but I don't. Not that I don't believe in reincarnation (haven't made up my mind), but I don't believe I'm the grandmother who died four months before I was born, either.

The other night, I had a dream that my high school boyfriend was at the door of my current home...and now I can't stop thinking about him...or wondering if I should try to track him down, after almost twenty years.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post May 29 2006, 06:49 PM
Post #5502

Hardcore BUSTie

I believe and feel strongly that I have lived possibly several other times before this life.

((((((mando & confessors))))))

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
mornington
post May 29 2006, 02:07 PM
Post #5503

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

(((culturehandy)))
(((mando)))

I want to be held too (I think I need a hug)

although I want kids (I think, and not right now) I don't want to have kids with a disability. I don't think I would be able to cope.

I suspect myself of not trying in these exams just to prove to everyone that I am what I suspect, a failure.

I avoid my flatmates because I can't be bothered to talk to anyone & pretend to be happy

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post May 29 2006, 01:25 PM
Post #5504

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

*biting my tongue and ignoring the tr*ll*

(((culturehandy)))
(((mandi)))

I am dreading my next birthday because I'm not comfortable with getting old and turning 29.

I think I have some sort of sick fascination with Catholicism and other branches of Xtianity, and I feel weird about it. Sometimes I wonder if that's why I seem to be attracted to Catholic boys. I'd never actually convert (there's too much of the doctrine I disagree with), but it's interesting that the one person I'm closest to in AZ Guy's family (besides him) is also the one who's the most conservative in her beliefs.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post May 29 2006, 12:27 PM
Post #5505

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Oh crap...and I complained about Alligator.

((culturehandy))

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
efilorp4
post May 29 2006, 11:57 AM
Post #5506

God loves you culturehandy. You will pull through this.

I have been going through many problems in the past two weeks and just trust God to pull me through. Without God life would be empty.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 29 2006, 10:54 AM
Post #5507

(o)(o)

My boyfriend of six years and I broke up friday. He emotionally abused me the entire time, I never recognised it. I hit him, he called the police. I have been arrested and charged. Nothing happened to him. I never told anyone about the abuse, because I did not recognise it. I feel weak and pathetic for not knowing. The sad part is I miss him and would like him back. But I know it will never end. I don't know what to do. I just want to curl up in a little ball and die.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post May 28 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #5508

Pacifism kicks ass!

I'll hold you, Mandi. And brush your hair, too!

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post May 28 2006, 08:32 PM
Post #5509

Hardcore BUSTie

i just want to be held.

--------------------
"... what i want is what i've not got
and what i need is all around me."

+Quote Post
sukouyant
post May 27 2006, 03:17 PM
Post #5510

Hardcore BUSTie

"terror sex" lol

+Quote Post
tyger
post May 27 2006, 03:13 PM
Post #5511

Hardcore BUSTie

i have an unhealthy relationship with food. it's so much easier to just give up drinking (which i did, because i know deep down if i didn't i would be an alchoholic), or just stay away from drugs. you can't quit food cold turkey. it's always present and it's always a fight.

i don't want to grow up. ever.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post May 27 2006, 02:19 AM
Post #5512

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I think the sin bin is just everyday bad stuff you do, intentional or unintentional, sometimes just impulsive stuff...this is more like deep dark secrets. Maybe not always deep dark, but more serious than the everyday stuff.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
obelix
post May 26 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #5513

Hardcore BUSTie

My boyfriend's ex (who I know by site, but have never actually talked to) came into the bar and her group stood right next to mine. I managed to bring the conversation around to the boyfriend. None of the people I was talking to knew about us, so they were full of questions.

And I think I did all of it just to make her feel bad.

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 26 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #5514

"a person who has a food addiction - if it's overeating or bulimia, anyway -- is a lot healthier, both psychologically and physically, then those who abuse drugs or alcohol."

huh what? physically ok, but psychologically? like that 1000lb friend of richard simons is any worse off in the head than a crack addict. i don't think so. addiction is addiction is addiction, be it beer, burgers, meth or pussy. that's why they treat all addiction with the same 12 step program. because it's all in yer head.

ok, i work with a freaking witch with a b at the bank and i want to killify her. but instead i am super sweety-pie nicey nice 'cause i am killin' that wench with kindness. and then im a gonna go to the bank manager and complain. mehbee she'll get fired. cranky, nasty little twat.

i am such a tattle tale.

hey, what belongs in the sin bin and what belongs here? sometimes i think they're meshing into one thread. not that i mind, i just don't know what to put where anymore.

+Quote Post
zoya
post May 26 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #5515

uh huh.

I am lonely. I feel like my friends have more of a life than I do. They all always have plans to do stuff and go places and I just don't. All my close friends from years back have moved away and I miss them. I miss being able to just call up and hang out. You'd never know I feel this way if you were around me, but I do.

+Quote Post
jemisoutrageous
post May 26 2006, 05:13 PM
Post #5516

Hardcore BUSTie

I got banned from posting on the Weight Watchers baords because I coulnd't stop harrassing the fat ladies. I am a troll.

(And before anyone gets all up on me for being sizist please bear in mind that I am myself a fat lady ,which makes the whole thing even creepier. Am I acting out? is it a self-hatred thing? In my defense, they are NOT NICE fat ladies)

--------------------
Oh, Magoo---you've done it again!

+Quote Post
girlbomb_redux
post May 26 2006, 04:57 PM
Post #5517

Hardcore BUSTie

I sent a copy of my book to my ex's mom, partly because she and I were close, but mostly to annoy him.

I googled everybody I had terror sex with in Fall 01 because I'd like to send books to their fucking mothers, too.

+Quote Post
whammy_bar
post May 26 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #5518

Hardcore BUSTie

OT/ If you first go to catholic school or immerse in catholicism at the age when most kids would be in fourth or fifth grade, you have missed a lot. The foundations of the faith, the first communions, etc, are installed in the early kindergarten and primary grades. I went to school with them, so I know that to be true.

food addiction is in fact a lot like other addictions -- it crops up when the person is distressed about something, they can't stop even though they are spending a lot of money and time, losing relationships, having bad physical effects, etc.

That said though, a person who has a food addiction - if it's overeating or bulimia, anyway -- is a lot healthier, both psychologically and physically, then those who abuse drugs or alcohol.

This vast knowledge comes from reading women's magazines -- weight obsessed that they are.

+Quote Post
misspissed
post May 26 2006, 08:49 AM
Post #5519

Hardcore BUSTie

ok...here's one that took me YEARS to figure out, even though it was staring me in the face:

i have a food addiction. i have a very unhealthy relationship with food and my weight, and have been diagnosed as a Compulsive Overeater.

it is hard to talk about this because so many people feel that it is not a "real" addiction, like say alcohol or drugs. i guess because we need to eat to live, people just don't realise how one can have a food addiction.

just like they teach in all the other 12-step programs, it has to be one day at a time.

OT -- i went to a catholic grammar school / junior high..and we had a few non-catholics. although i don't think we had any jewish kids in our class, i do remember we were taught a lot about the jewish faith. i liked that, and it retrospect it makes perfect sense, as catholicism is an off-shoot of judaism (IMO)

+Quote Post
lysistrata
post May 26 2006, 01:47 AM
Post #5520

whisky and soda, do it, do it

OT, but...M. Night went to a Catholic school that only goes up to eighth grade, so I don't know how late he really could've entered it. Additionally, I read that he was sent there because it was a very disciplined school and, being from the area, I know that to be true of the school. However, he graduated from an Episcopalian school, which I also know had many students who were children of Indian descent, because we all rode the bus together.

And in the Philadelphia area, you are more likely to be sent to a Quaker school and not be Quaker, because we have lots of those and there is less focus on non-inclusive religion in the schools themselves than in the parochial schools, something which non-Quaker families obviously like.

/end OT

--------------------
Noon comes and turns this campus upside down
I watch the students in this college town
You would think they're carefree, I have seen their trials
Frowning into Shakespeare and practicing their smiles

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 274 275 276 277 278 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 24, 2014 - 06:11 AM