Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 262 263 264 265 266 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
sassy
post May 23 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #5261

Hardcore BUSTie

Uh...just so you guys know...turnip and joylove are spammers just trying to get everyone on here to buy the Jamu Stick. You can even check turnip's email address and see that it is the same as the seller's on ebay-surfy88@yahoo.com. I've still heard some good things about the stick but this pisses me off to no end. All the women on here take their problem very seriously and it isn't fair to have people pushing products on us like this. It's right up there with the Enzara emails I still get! GRR!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
turnip
post May 23 2006, 11:39 AM
Post #5262

After my last posting, I am now almost free of my over-flowing odour white discharge.This Jamu stick has helped me and I'm not gonna waste any more time looking for other herbal solution for my problem. I have also recommended my mom to use the Jamu stick and some friends have joined me using this stuff.(They bought their own)
I see that some of you are trying to use vitamin C? Good luck!

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 23 2006, 08:33 AM
Post #5263

Hardcore BUSTie

jewelscando:I'm sorry to hear that!I had a little blood when I first started but it was not something that I was worried about.Maybe it's inflammation because of the B.V. thats been there.

As for me I've been doing pretty good.I have not had any odor and I have'nt even used my Jamu stick In many days.I did get a chunky discharge but that quickly went away. I will continue to let you know how it goes.Keep :-)ing!One day it will all be over because it just too many people out there just like us.They have to find a cure!

+Quote Post
sassy
post May 22 2006, 09:12 PM
Post #5264

Hardcore BUSTie

jewels...maybe the vitamin C is just so harsh that it sort of burned the inside of your vagina, thus the blood?

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 22 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #5265

Hardcore BUSTie

Ok everyone, here's a warning on the Vitamin C. I used one last night, and remember I said I saw a little blood, besides the burning like it was on fire. Well today, about 3 hours ago, I went to the bathroom, and there was more blood. I had a Hysterectomy 4 or 5yrs ago, so, I don't have periods. I have no clue where the bleeding could have come from, being that I don't have a Uterus or a Cervix. I only have my ovaries. So, I'm going to give it another day or so and see if the bleeding stops. If not, I'll head to the DR. My mother said it could be that I have a tear, but, I haven't had sex going on two weeks, so I can't imagine where the tear would have come from. Anyways, has anybody else experienced this with the Vitamin C?? I'll keep you all posted.

+Quote Post
joylove
post May 22 2006, 11:28 AM
Post #5266

BUSTie

The Jamu Herbal Stick is the choice for me. What I know is that it really helped me got rid of the bad odour and cleared my excessive white discharge. Its not a cure but it does what it's meant to do and most importantly, I'm happy with the results and I can see our friend turnip has seen results too. As I have said in my earlier thread, my Japanese friend recommended me the Jamu Herbal Stick. She has been using the Jamu Stck for many years and from what she said, she was recommended by her friend who visited Bali and got some back into Japan. My advise to all who are looking for somekind of answers, I say, give the Jamu Stick a try. My doctor could not help me with my odour and excessive discharge but with my friends help, I now need not worry so much about my "problem" now.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 22 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #5267

Hardcore BUSTie

Burning went away pretty quickly. I will do one more tonight then leave it alone for a few days. I read that too much will cause a yeast infection, so I will only do it tonight then that's it. Would it be to much to take one by mouth also??

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 22 2006, 07:16 AM
Post #5268

Hardcore BUSTie

jewelscando:Mine burned at first but on the 2nd day everything went away (No odor/No discharge )Then I got super happy and I said "Let me do it for another day just to make sure it's gone" and guess what?I got a freakin yeast infection.Go figure!I guess two days is enough because it is a harsh treatment.So, I'm taking primal defense and it seems like it's trying to balance itself again.I'm just glad I don't have B.V. because yeast is much easier to handle.Now all I have to do is balance things out.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 21 2006, 10:44 PM
Post #5269

Hardcore BUSTie

Quick update. Vitamin C burns like a bad yeast infection!!!!! I'ts only been up there for a little bit and it's burning!!! Had some weird brown stuff come out, (remember I don't have periods) so, not sure what the hell that was. Anyways, I'll give u another update tomorrow!

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 21 2006, 08:21 PM
Post #5270

Hardcore BUSTie

ok, I bought the vitamin C today, so I will let you all know how it works. My b.v. is gone due to the metro gel and Tindazole. So, maybe the Vitamin C will be preventative?? We will see.

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 21 2006, 08:53 AM
Post #5271

well, you don't want to kill off ALL the little bastards in there, you need a healthy level.

i still want to know if that jamu stick is made of alum or not, anyone?

+Quote Post
quietmadness
post May 21 2006, 02:47 AM
Post #5272

Hardcore BUSTie

I ordered the Jamu stick on the 11th, and I'm waiting on it to get here.

In the mean time, I had some natural cider vinegar (unpasteurized--complete with the "mother" still in there--which, if you don't know are the actual micro organisms that turn alcohol into vinegar) in my cabinet.

I got fed completely up with this damned discharge/odor, so I mixed up some STRONG cider vinegar douche, and used that. Once a day. STRONG, I'm telling you!

I lost the odor after two days, and the discharge is now back to normal.

I wonder if the antiseptic strength of the mixture has just killed off all the little bastards up there?

Surely not...nah...I ain't that lucky!

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 20 2006, 10:34 PM
Post #5273

Hardcore BUSTie

I've been doing research on this vitamin C stuff and I have come up with something good:

Vitamin C applied vaginally has the ability to increase the acidity of the vagina, potentially inhibiting the growth of bacteria associated with BV. The new study investigated the effect of intravaginal administration of vitamin C in 91 women with BV. The women were assigned to receive either a placebo or 250 mg of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) per day for six days. The participants were instructed to insert one tablet vaginally each night before bed. The presence of BV and related symptoms was assessed at the beginning of the study, and one and two weeks after the treatment was discontinued.

One week after treatment, BV infections had resolved in significantly more women who received vitamin C than in those women who took the placebo. Fishy odor and the numbers of harmful bacteria and bacteria-laden cells decreased significantly in the group receiving vitamin C compared with the placebo group. Lactobacillus concentrations increased significantly after treatment with vitamin C, indicating a positive change in the flora of the vagina. In addition, significantly more women in the vitamin C group than in the placebo group had an increase in vaginal acidity, indicating that vitamin C produced an environment less suitable for the growth of harmful bacteria. There were no significant differences between groups with respect to vaginal itching and discharge.

The vitamin C used in this study was a time-release formulation designed to provide extended contact of the vitamin with the vaginal tissue and to reduce irritation. Vitamin C treatment was generally well tolerated; two cases of yeast infections were the only adverse events reported. Buffered forms of vitamin C would not have the same effect as the acidic form used in this study. In addition, many vitamin C preparations contain binders and fillers that may render the product unsuitable for intravaginal use. Consulting with a healthcare professional trained in nutritional medicine is advisable before starting treatment.

http://www.numarkpharmacists.com/nw04/vit_c_against_common_fem_prob121104.htm

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 20 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #5274

Hardcore BUSTie

lol, yeah that's where I'm a little different from the rest. I had a hysterectomy about 4 or 5 yrs ago. And this is when my b.v. started. So, when ever I use anything vaginal it's a bit scary cause you never really know exactly where it's going!!

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 20 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #5275

Hardcore BUSTie

jewelscando: Oh my!I have no clue what you should do.I guess you would just stick it in and hope for the best.I'm sorry I'm not a bit of help on this issue.Please let me know how everything goes!

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 20 2006, 09:36 AM
Post #5276

Hardcore BUSTie

So, what if you don't have a cervix?? Where do you put it??

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 20 2006, 07:35 AM
Post #5277

Hardcore BUSTie

I Bought my vitamin C at Walmart.I got the Spring Valley Natural 500mg without coating.Make sure It has ascorbic acid listed in the ingredients.I put one tablet next to my cervix and let it dissolve.I did'nt use the Jamu stick because I wanted to try this method of treatment.When I got up this morning I went to the bathroom to check things out and I did'nt have a smell or discharge(knock on wood)I just put another one in this morning (because they said try it for 2 days) and I will let you guys know what happens.

:-)

+Quote Post
sassy
post May 20 2006, 12:58 AM
Post #5278

Hardcore BUSTie

jewels...I found the post and I think the girl said she just got vitamin C in the form of tablets at walmart.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 19 2006, 08:02 PM
Post #5279

Hardcore BUSTie

Neverending, thank you. I just couldn't find anything on it myself, but thanks for giving me the details. Does anybody know where we can buy the Vitamin C? I really want to try this, but what kind do you buy and where?? Does it have to be a special blend?

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 19 2006, 07:17 PM
Post #5280

whoa girl, cool it with the caps lock. it's like screaming.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 262 263 264 265 266 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 10:57 PM