The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 40 41 42 43 44 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
spot-on
post Dec 22 2010, 12:28 PM
Post #821

Hardcore BUSTie

Yep I am working on getting pics done today for afters, so we can compare 2 weeks out smile.gif

I've heard the same about the salines, most surgeons overfill them now to stop that, and lessen the risk of rippling and rupture which are also common in salines. Rippling is when you see the outline of the implant or creases in the saline bag through the skin. All reasons that put me off salines. They aren't generally recommended for women with very little breast tissue because of these reasons.

Nope I can't feel the implant when I touch my boobs it feels like all boob, especially now they are getting squishier wink.gif Right now they still look very round looking and obviously fake, but once they settle a little more they'll look much more natural. It's strange cos initially they just felt heavy and the skin was so tight across my boobs and chest, now it just feels like me, yep even at 2 weeks they feel like me. I don't feel anything moving under the skin. THe only weird sensation I had was yesterday when my pecs decided to "come back to life" and have started contracting when I lift something heavier than I should. The pecs contract and move the implants out and up a little. It's something you get with unders but I had a similar thing beforehand where my boobs would move. Odd sensation now cos you feel the implant under the muscle, not uncomfortable but weird feeling the first few times it happened. Today I'm pretty used to it, lol. I am gonna see how that feels in a week or so when I'm allowed to workout again, I've heard push ups are weird, but still able to do.

I'm pretty much open and honest about everything IRL too, an open book as people say. Plus information is power smile.gif

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Dec 22 2010, 05:24 AM) *
Thanks! I'm really curious, though I know it will be awhile before we can really see the true "after," as it's only been 2 weeks and I know they take awhile to settle and the swelling to go down. I am breathing a sigh of relief for you that everything seems to have gone so well! I don't perosnally know you, but I was really concerned!

Curious--I know with the saline implants, a common complaint is a "sloshing" noise. Obvoously, you don't have this with the "gummy" types you got, but how do they feel when you move around? Is there a sensation of something foreign moving around? And can you feel the edges when you touch them? That's another complaint I've heard--from men--but I think this might have been another saline-only issue.

You have been so open and honest about all of this. Really incredible.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Dec 22 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #822

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(spot-on @ Dec 21 2010, 04:06 PM) *
Yes I have before/afters. Well afters, so far. I don't mind sharing at all. I actually have some befores in a bikini too, and am going to be taking after pics in the same bikini, so I don't mind sharing those!

Thanks! I'm really curious, though I know it will be awhile before we can really see the true "after," as it's only been 2 weeks and I know they take awhile to settle and the swelling to go down. I am breathing a sigh of relief for you that everything seems to have gone so well! I don't perosnally know you, but I was really concerned!

Curious--I know with the saline implants, a common complaint is a "sloshing" noise. Obvoously, you don't have this with the "gummy" types you got, but how do they feel when you move around? Is there a sensation of something foreign moving around? And can you feel the edges when you touch them? That's another complaint I've heard--from men--but I think this might have been another saline-only issue.

You have been so open and honest about all of this. Really incredible.

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Dec 21 2010, 07:23 PM
Post #823

Hardcore BUSTie

Instead of a swearing jar, we should institute a negative-body-talk jar. smile.gif

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Dec 21 2010, 03:40 PM
Post #824

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Dec 21 2010, 08:24 AM) *
Some loving reprimanding here, Kerabear. Of course you have one!! <<hug>>

Loving reprimanding accepted! Yea... I have to a better job of being nice to myself sometimes.

And Allison... Oh my! wink.gif

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Dec 21 2010, 11:06 AM
Post #825

Hardcore BUSTie

Yes I have before/afters. Well afters, so far. I don't mind sharing at all. I actually have some befores in a bikini too, and am going to be taking after pics in the same bikini, so I don't mind sharing those!

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Dec 21 2010, 05:24 AM) *

spot-on, I wonder if at some point you might be willing to share your before and after pics--maybe via private bust messaging. I know the doctors have to take them, right?

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Dec 21 2010, 10:05 AM
Post #826

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Dec 21 2010, 08:24 AM) *

spot-on, I wonder if at some point you might be willing to share your before and after pics--maybe via private bust messaging. I know the doctors have to take them, right?

Give me a break Kera rolleyes.gif . Some "loving reprimanding" from me too, and maybe a spanking too ! wink.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Dec 21 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #827

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(KeraBear @ Dec 20 2010, 07:41 PM) *
Yea! Go Target! But I cannot say Go "figure" since I do not really have one really. wink.gif

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Dec 21 2010, 05:23 AM
Post #828

cryostat bitch

Yay Target-that bra even comes in my size which I have a really hard time finding!

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Dec 20 2010, 03:13 PM
Post #829

Hardcore BUSTie

Wondermist, I was thinking about your post a few days ago about your concerns about negative thoughts about other peoples looks. I think a lot of times we do that as a way of trying to feel better ourselves, you know? Yea, not good! We should seek beauty in each other. I have problems with that, too...

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Dec 20 2010, 02:41 PM
Post #830

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Dec 20 2010, 08:17 AM) *
Thanks! Yeah, I have the best luck bra shopping at Target. Go figure!

Yea! Go Target! But I cannot say Go "figure" since I do not really have one really. wink.gif

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Dec 20 2010, 01:07 PM
Post #831

Hardcore BUSTie

Ok 2 weeks since my surgery so thought I'd update today.

Had the steristrips off my incision, they look good! Much better than I imagined! Dr recommended Mederma to reduce scarring. Still have to do massage for another 6 weeks. At same appt last week Dr said I could sleep however was comfortable so I am sleeping on my side again and so much better! Was weird first night or two due to the weight of the implant and gravity pulling it down sideways which I wasn't used to. As an aside my boobs touch when I am on my side giving me cleavage, something I haven't had before!

Yesterday I went shopping for bra's. I wanted sports/comfy bra's but tried on an underwire too (Target). I took in 34C and 34D and the 34D fits better in the cup! The band is a little big so I may need 32DD. Now I am only 2 weeks post-op so some swelling may still be in effect here. Though honestly they DO NOT look like D's! I look like maybe a large B, small C cup. In most clothing I look no different than I did before the surgery when I was wearing a padded push up bra. Still too early to determine permanant size as most ladies I have spoken to say that they change a lot during the first 6 months - 1 year.

Still healing, but the boobs are getting softer and more 'pliable'. They are jiggling a little if I move so I think the skin is getting softer and less tight. Over the weekend they have been feeling less tight and artificial feeling and more like "me". I no longer even think about them being there except for my massage/mederma routine. The weird thing is the rate at which you get used to the sheer size of them. I hardly even notice anymore, even naked when they initially seem HUGE (which comparatively they were) now they just look in proportion.

I go back mid January now for 6 week post-op appt. Overall right now, I am pretty happy!

Any questions just ask!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Dec 20 2010, 08:17 AM
Post #832

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(buttercups @ Dec 19 2010, 02:57 PM) *
Had to share my great find with my fellow small busties.

Thanks! Yeah, I have the best luck bra shopping at Target. Go figure!

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Dec 19 2010, 09:57 AM
Post #833

Hardcore BUSTie

Had to share my great find with my fellow small busties. For those of you who like the Victorias Secret 2 cup sizes bra, Target is currently selling a MUCH cheaper version of the same bra-it was originally priced at 16.99, but I got one on clearance today for $11.99. I think the one by VS is around $50- so this is a great deal. The smallest size is a 32A- but that fits me all right and I am only a AA. It also looks a little smaller than the VS one so it doesnt give off as much of the huge fake boob look. It comes in black, white, hot pink, beige, and this leopard print.

It's by self-expressions, here's the link:

http://www.target.com/Self-Expressions-Tim...mp;frombrowse=0

Merry Christmas to us!

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Dec 16 2010, 07:29 PM
Post #834

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(wondermist @ Dec 14 2010, 11:00 PM) *
I've finally finished reading all of the pages (whew!) of this thread and it's helped me greatly.

Wowzers! How long did that take? I tried once but I just didn't have the patience... more like skimmed. BTW, so glad that you've never reacted on those negative thoughts. Keep em out! Just keep seeking positive people and you should be okay! smile.gif

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Dec 16 2010, 07:28 PM
Post #835

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(discowombat @ Dec 15 2010, 07:08 PM) *
Mine never reacted to birth control either. I've been on 3 different kinds and got negative side effects but never the one positive one! I finally got a mirena IUD and it seems to have none of the negatives but also no boob enhancement, as I had expected.

I am also in this club. I went on earlier this year. *sigh*

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Dec 16 2010, 08:28 AM
Post #836

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(discowombat @ Dec 16 2010, 12:08 AM) *
Mine never reacted to birth control either. I've been on 3 different kinds and got negative side effects but never the one positive one!

laugh.gif If I could get bigger boobs from BC pills, I'd stay on massive doses until the day I died, haha. How cool would that be, though? "Take one pill a day for 1-cup enhancement, 2 for 2, etc."

+Quote Post
discowombat
post Dec 15 2010, 07:08 PM
Post #837

BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Dec 15 2010, 08:20 AM) *
I seem to be one of the few ladies out there who doesn't get any anhancement from birth control pills. Rats! tongue.gif

Mine never reacted to birth control either. I've been on 3 different kinds and got negative side effects but never the one positive one! I finally got a mirena IUD and it seems to have none of the negatives but also no boob enhancement, as I had expected.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Dec 15 2010, 12:32 PM
Post #838

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(spot-on @ Dec 15 2010, 04:11 PM) *
On a small boob note, I saw Resident Evil: Afterlife last night, with Mila Jojovich (probably a small A cup) and Ali Larter (I'd say A or small B cup). They kicked ass. I love Mila's clothing in that movie!

Oh YES, Milla and Ali. They rock it. Someone once told me I reminded him of Milla. I died. One of the best compliments ever.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Dec 15 2010, 11:11 AM
Post #839

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks girls, and yes I will answer ANY and ALL questions because I honestly think knowledge is power. Surgery isn't for all of us, but it's an option for some. If my experience can help in any way (for or against surgery) then I am proud to participate.

Karategrrl, it's so annoying when our families seem to get all the boobs huh? My Mom is naturally big so I always felt like "when is this boob gene gonna kick in?". Alas never did! Yep I looked into the natural alternatives, I've done the herbs, and that didn't work. THe transfers aren't permanent.

On a small boob note, I saw Resident Evil: Afterlife last night, with Mila Jojovich (probably a small A cup) and Ali Larter (I'd say A or small B cup). They kicked ass. I love Mila's clothing in that movie!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Dec 15 2010, 08:20 AM
Post #840

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Dec 15 2010, 09:08 AM) *
I'd like to say that I think we all appreciate your candor in answering questions regarding your surgery.

I second that. Though I'd like to emphasize that this is still a place for the small-busted to support each other. I admit I'm intrigued by the fact that you seem to have had no issues so far, spot-on, and for me surgery is tempting as far as how thrilling it would be to go bra shopping. But I still think I could never actually do it myself. If there were other good options, I'd check them out, but so far none of them (fat injections, macrolane, etc.) really seem safe, lasting or reasonable. I'm still hoping for menopause to give me big 'uns like it did my mom. wink.gif I seem to be one of the few ladies out there who doesn't get any anhancement from birth control pills. Rats! tongue.gif

PS: I LUUUUV H&M. Speaking of body types, they are one of the few stores that sells clothing that fits me and is age-appropriate (and reasonably priced to boot!). And the way their pants are constructed, they allow for easy alterations. I always have to take everything in and/or up.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 40 41 42 43 44 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 24, 2014 - 02:17 PM