The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

20 Pages V  « < 18 19 20  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dreams - why did I dream of so and so...naked?
nereid
post May 16 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #381

Hardcore BUSTie

Wilhelminawonka, I'm always dreaming about tornados too. I wonder what it can mean? Heh, your leech dream reminds me of a pretty bizarre dream I had a while back. In the dream I had neglected to shave my legs for a looooooooong time, and had long, straight, stiff hairs all over the place. Well I woke up one morning and some kind of louse-like parasite had cemented its big black nits to my leg hairs. OOOOOOHHHHH GROOOOOOOSS!!!!! I shaved after I woke up from that dream.
A few nights ago I had a pretty haunting dream. I say dream because overall, it wasn't a nightmare, but it did have a moment of very disturbing imagery in it. But first, some background: Y'all know how the next episode of CSI is supposed to be about one of the crew getting seriously hurt, or killed? Okay, in the dream, I had come back to the restaurant I work at from a delivery or something. I was waiting for one of my co-workers to finish something up so I could go home. Well all of a sudden I'm at home watching CSI, and it's the one where someone important gets hurt. Sarah was standing looking down at a tattoo gun, which turns into a nail gun, and suddenly fires a nail into her left eye. It showed great gross detail, which CSI normally does. Well, the nail lodged in her brain and killed her. That was the end of the episode. Before the commercial break they showed "scenes from the next episode of CSI". Here comes the disturbing part: The next episode was about Catherine and how she couldn't deal with Sarah's death. In one scene she was having this hallucination that Sarah was lying face up on the ground, dead, with her blackened mouth contorted into some wild grimace and her eyes wide open. Her arms were over her head, and she was pulling/dragging herself toward Catherine. That image was pretty harrowing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wilhelminawonka
post May 5 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #382

BUSTie

I had a pretty gross dream.
I dreamed that I was squeezing blackheads in the mirror, and I squeezed one, and out came a great big black leech. It made me feel really weird.
I have so many other weird dreams in my memory banks. One theme that always shows up is tornadoes. I don't know if you guys believe that dreams hold secrets, or can warn us of things in the future, but I do.
When I was young, I remember my gram telling me that she had a dream that her dad drowned, and a week later they found him dead in the water. ooooooooooh!

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post May 4 2006, 04:13 PM
Post #383

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I had a dream that my godson, who is turning 19 but whom I haven't seen him since he was 7, phoned me up out of the blue and asked to come stay with me, because he is in recovery from addictions and can't stay with his mom anymore, because of HER addictions. (The latter is the reason I lost contact with both of them.)

Oh god, I wonder if it's a premonition...?

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 18 19 20
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 19, 2014 - 08:00 PM