The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 82 83 84 85 86 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
doodlebug
post May 8 2009, 01:31 PM
Post #1661

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

confession: yesterday afternoon, I ditched school assembly* and smoked a bowl at the nearby mall before hopping a bus to my boyfriend's house.

*translation: annual corporate employee info session held in a large, expensive hotel conference room

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stargazer
post May 6 2009, 09:20 AM
Post #1662

brown delicious

(((Zoya))) smile.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
anna k
post May 6 2009, 09:00 AM
Post #1663

Hardcore BUSTie

Sometimes I get full of myself and think that I'm sexy and pretty and charming and awesome, then I later remember that I'm just ordinary and not as special as I think I am.

Zoya, that is awesome. Go with your gut, cherie.

I worry that I'll be stuck in a so-so job for a long time, and won't be lucky enough to get a better-paying, more advanced position somewhere.

CH, that is funny about that woman, mean as it may sound.

I love that I've been really busy with being social on the weekends and making new friends, but I feel lonely when just alone in my apartment watching TV and stuck with myself.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 6 2009, 07:02 AM
Post #1664

(o)(o)

Freck, I say go for it, I've given my mother the option of me paying for her ink for mothers day.

Zoya, I say do it! I'm the same way, my instinct is never wrong. Not that my word is the be all end all.

Confession, there is this woman who wants to fuck a very good friend, so I did some crackbook stalking and found her, and then I laughed. It is in my opinion that she is a highly unattractive woman, and then I laughed some more. then some more.

Confession: I'm a bit of a bitch for thinking this. But seriously, if Ace Frehley had a child and it was born with his full make up, this is what she looks like.

Confession: I'm starting to feel slightly normal again, but when I have "normal" days, I'm afraid of the emotional crash that lurks around the corner. With that said, it should be all done soon because of the new job which is tentatively scheduled to start June 1. YAY!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post May 6 2009, 05:50 AM
Post #1665

beachcomber

zoya: the place I'll go back to really honestly Does look like a biker bar, and one that Hell's Angels would frequent at that; but it's probably the best in town & why knock tradition? altho from their website the guy that did my 1st (& the shop namesake) is either retired or has sold out- a sadness either way as he was the Best.
however, there were 2 artists that had their work shown at the site & I liked both quite a lot so still feel pretty good about it and keep staring at my foot rather longingly now.. squee! biggrin.gif

follow your gut Zoya, that takes such.. rockin'ness.
you are totally inspiring !

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
zoya
post May 6 2009, 04:19 AM
Post #1666

uh huh.

Freckle - dude, loads of tattoo parlours these days look like fucking SPAS. Everyone has a tattoo. Pick a cool, hip studio who does custom art - not some scary biker place - get it done, and take frecklette along. She'll feel close to you and also super cool. (I wish my mom was cool enough to do that stuff!)

confession - I'm gonna make a great big change in location. one that's gonna kinda shock some people, not so much others. I don't care. My gut says so. And my gut is never wrong. Even if it is scary. (anyway, not like I'm doing it overnight or anything)

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post May 5 2009, 10:25 PM
Post #1667

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I can safely say that if I never go down on a guy again, I can die happy.

Getting fucked is fine, but AZ Guy was a jerk about oral sex and it pretty much wrecked it for me.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post May 5 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #1668

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: it's taken me six weeks to have the desire to go down on my new boyfriend.

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post May 5 2009, 08:21 PM
Post #1669

beachcomber

confession: I think I have nearly decided on my next tatoo (!!!) after seeing a woman at Target today: on the top of a foot (left?) slightly to the right side. something tiny, like smaller than a dime, and very dainty, like an orchid pink lotus maybe?
I didn't get a good look at the woman's tat. but just the location & it's size hit me like " YES!"
it's been more than 10 years already sinse I got my first one & I've been in internal debate for what to get next ever sinse.
I'm thinking this is just very.. ~zen~ so am going to look up tatoo pictures right now!

confession: I'm thinking that would be a way super cool Mother's Day gift for myself but am wondering at the propriety at taking frecklette with me to a tatoo parlor?

confession: I hereby remove my name from the candidates for Mother of the Year. laugh.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post May 4 2009, 11:52 PM
Post #1670

new highs in personal lows daily!

(((((((lilac)))))))

uh, aural, strangely enough, i was thinking the same thing. honestly, i don't have an aversion to "my lil' frien'" like some t-girls, i like her quite a bit. but they ARE weird looking.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post May 4 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #1671

I told the first guy I slept with I thought his hard penis felt like a rubber turd because I'd never touched one before. I might have mentioned his soft penis felt like some other rubber toy.

Confession: I am ready to throw in the towel with my career path and do something I don't feel passionate about. I can't seem to get hired, can't seem to make connections and it is frustrating me to the point of tears.

--------------------

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post May 4 2009, 08:33 PM
Post #1672

beachcomber

thank you much polly!
and I Did make the appts, or Blue's anyway.
confession: it's gonna cost us about $350** for his SNIP bc I'm having the rest of his shots & annual heartworm test etc at the same time as it is too difficult for me to try to take him to Ft Bragg where I can get everything but the surgery done cheaper. terrible I know, but he's so derned strong I literally can hardly walk him & am technically not even supposed to by dr's orders for my back.
it's getting it done and that's what matters.

no answer at the dr's for frecklette, will try tomorrow for sure.

ap: back in my virginal days, I had a friend who described her boyfriend's penis when it was flacid & how she used to play with it.. she said she'd roll it up & let it unroll itself right back out again- I always imagined kinda like one of those blow on party favors?
now I think about it & think " damn. he had enough to roll up like that ?!"
(later on when I very briefly aimiably dated (but didn't sleep with) him myself, she & I also nicknamed him "table leg" bc the hell if I 1st realised what THAT WAS that was pressing against me! he eventually married a totally tightassed religious girl who likely doesn't recognize the wonderous thing she has. pity.)

confession: I'm in the confessions thread but feel muchly like I have Sinned! wink.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 4 2009, 04:38 PM
Post #1673

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: I am creeped out by flaccid penii. I thought it was just the fake soft ones that the drag kings wear, but it's not. Any flaccid penis squicks me. They're just . . . weird looking & feeling. And now that I've seen the tininess of the Naked Wizard's penis, I'm even more freaked. I couldn't even look at my fella & laugh at his hung nudity over the weekend because all I could think about was, "My god, I take that thing in my mouth when it's not lookin' happy?! ACK!" We were asleep & I woke up crazy early I felt his cock & balls on my thigh & wanted to scream.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post May 4 2009, 03:09 PM
Post #1674

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I bumped the Sin Bin for you, freck- you've gotta do the "Search: All" thing at the bottom.

Make those appointments! *tapping foot impatiently*

Confession: A girl-crush of mine from high school, who I haven't seen in years, friended me on Facebook and I'm swooning, but paranoid that I'll commit some social faux pas and make an ass of myself. Just like high school. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post May 4 2009, 01:47 PM
Post #1675

beachcomber

= where did the sin bin go? I did a search but came up empty??? =

grrrrrl: I'vw always wanted to do jury duty too just out of curiosity to see how things work 1st hand but as we don't physically live in the state we legally reside in, it's unlikely.
enjoy!

SIN: procrastination
antisin: just as soon as I get off here, I'm going to make Blue's big snip appt & Frecklette's for her allergies.
really.
I AM!
doing it right................................. now....................

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
grrrlyouwant
post May 2 2009, 10:50 PM
Post #1676

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: i wish court was in session on mondays. i'm enjoying jury duty so much more than my real job. if there was such a position as professional juror, i'd be on that shit like white on rice.

--------------------
and with her step, i move my feet and with her hand, i feel my skin and with her need, i find i'm saved

+Quote Post
treehugger
post May 1 2009, 07:31 PM
Post #1677

cryostat bitch

Confession: I'm seriously thinking of changing MY facebook status to "spinster" now, even though it was Zoya's idea. Just because I love it. I won't though. Just because.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post May 1 2009, 04:29 PM
Post #1678

brown delicious

QUOTE(freckleface7 @ Apr 30 2009, 08:12 PM) *
confession: I am fighting to keep my heart joyful & my soul strong.

Keep up the good fight. Know that I am rooting for you. Also know that I can totally understand being tired of fighting too. *sigh*

confession: I think the Universe is teaching me a sweet and perverse lesson in patience. dry.gif I feel like I can't plan on anything or be the reliable person I pride myself on being until things settle down with school right now. That really pisses me off. Fucking patience! *shakes fist in the air*

confession: I tend to make alot of bombastic statements which leads me to believe that people should only listen to about 30% of what I say. But, dude, when I'm in that 30% zone, I'm on it. (Was that grandiose? laugh.gif )

confession: When I'm in that 30% mode and the neurotransmitters are actually firing and connecting, I usually don't remember what I say afterwards. blink.gif

rudder, dude, i hear you. i get off some many times a day when i'm horny in the pms phase. overshare? blink.gif

missladyj, my whole life has been a dedicated to the taming of my body hair.

zoya, i thought i mentioned that i'm bringing spinster back. but, i want to make it cool. i think spinsters get a bad rep.

confession: speaking of relationships....ok. i'll admit it. i'm pissed and jealous that the ex got into a relationship (they've been together for 4 years) not long after we broke up. it doesn't feel fair. i was the more responsible one and the one who wanted a committed relationship. 5 single years later. ok. childish rant over. i just wanted to stomp my feet this once about it.

i'm off to nap.... (Yeah, I am THAT childish. wink.gif )

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post May 1 2009, 02:08 PM
Post #1679

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

confession: ever since Soulman caught me sneaking a cigarette in the john a couple of weeks ago, he's been expressing worry about what other secrets I'm hiding.

confession: last night, Soulman's (hitherto unknown to me) jealousy over my friendship with the Anarchist reared its ugly head. It more than reared its ugly head. He picked a fight and then it escalated into him asking if I wanted to be with the Anarchist, and detailing all the things he thinks he's seen pass between us, and how I was always talking to HIM, going to HIS house, happy to see HIM, etc.

confession: I told him I didn't want anyone but him. I told him the Anarchist was my dear friend, and more like a brother to me than my own brother, and in fact, what I talked about most with the Anarchist was Soulman, and our relationship. Even specific incidents he'd pointed to, where I was spending all this time with the Anarchist, I was able to say, "Dude, I was talking about YOU."

confession: I realized as I said it, it was all true. The Anarchist is just a fantasy in my head, like I am in his - the classic fantasy of making love with your best friend. In real life, we would probably kill each other.

confession: I think I needed that smack in the head to make me understand how I could really hurt the people I love with my carelessness and greed.

confession: I also told Soulman about my financial mess - the one thing that is causing me furtive anxiety these days - and told him that now he knew everything about me. No more secrets.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post May 1 2009, 12:05 PM
Post #1680

"Spinster" for a Facebook status sounds awesome, zoya. laugh.gif

I tend to get ridiculously horny around the time of my period too, rudderless, so I understand.

I sometimes wonder if my subconscious is trying to sabotage my job search. I accidentally spelled something wrong on an application and sent it off before I realized what I did wrong. I sent them an email apologizing, but things like that piss me off. It feels like I have enough strikes against me for finding work, coming across as an uninformed fool doesn't help.

--------------------

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 82 83 84 85 86 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 17, 2014 - 07:49 PM