The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 59 60 61 62 63 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
spot-on
post Jul 9 2010, 08:37 PM
Post #1201

Hardcore BUSTie

Nbdx - Sorry didn't see the link to your pic, can you post again? Grats on the new motorbike smile.gif Love my offroad bike smile.gif

Also for anyone wondering if small boobies are hawt, look at the volleyball players, pic #5 shows 2 hot smallies!
http://www.ktla.com/sns-c-womens-beach-vol...00.photogallery
Love seeing women excell in sports and not being put down for their size (or lack of). I esp love pic 6 cos my body is pretty much like that, straight up and down, muscular, with no real waist, athletic smile.gif Yes athletic! Plus those girls DO NOT CARE how they look! Inspiring smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jul 8 2010, 10:36 AM
Post #1202

Hardcore BUSTie

I just bought a new motorcycle, so I don't really care about titties at the moment!

I cannot think of a more awesome way to stop caring about titties at the moment. Yea girl! wink.gif

+Quote Post
discowombat
post Jul 6 2010, 11:57 AM
Post #1203

BUSTie

bummer. no 30 bands. Though this site seems like a good choice for most people like us. Thanks for sharing!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 6 2010, 07:12 AM
Post #1204

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi ladies,

Some nice bras here, in small cup sizes. I haven't ordered any yet so can't give a personal recommendation. Some are "lightly padded" (good for those of us with the nipple highbeams), and there are a couple of sports bras with the shaping cups. Just thought I'd share! The prices are way more than I usually pay for these types, but not as high as other places I've seen, and these are real cute! (Note: this is a U.S. store.)

Bras

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 1 2010, 06:39 AM
Post #1205

Hardcore BUSTie

Great pics of Mena. I always thought her build was so sexy--and part of its appeal is that its not the typical "standard" of beauty for many (big breasts, no hips). Her chest is small but so hot, her hips and thighs a little meaty. But it's all sexy. She exudes confidence. I'm built a little like her--she inspires me!

+Quote Post
la griega
post Jun 29 2010, 11:50 AM
Post #1206

I've finally gotten around to making a post after finding this site a few months ago...this site is great and I've shared it with another one of my small breasted girlfriends to help her through her bad days too...

Let's hope Playboy can use pics of beautiful women with small breasts. Let's hope.

I found this pic of Mena Suvari and thought of the Bust and this blog. Although it's from last year, she's hot and sexy and looks like a force to be reckoned with - all with beautiful small breasts. Just seeing this helps me too because I have a similar frame to her, except i have thicker legs than her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...LER-bikini.html

Yep, our bodies come in all shapes and sizes, so true. My girlfriend and I always help each other out when we have our "weak" moments next to a woman or women who "out-bust" us. We're in our early 30's and it still sucks sometimes.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jun 29 2010, 10:49 AM
Post #1207

Hardcore BUSTie

I checked out the Playboy link, too. It's interesting - I think Hugh Hefner has been a majorly negative force in terms of promoting a very narrow ideal for women's looks: blonde, big boobs, heavily made up. That's his thing and he's made no secret of it. Which of course it's fine to have individual preferences but in this case he built an entire industry out of selling his preference as the gold standard. I got no use for him, pfffttt.

On the other hand, I've always been amazed that even in Playboy, the bastion of big and fake, there are always small breasts that appear and are appreciated. Since they (the mag editors) certainly don't have to do that and they're not doing it to be a "positive social influence", I've always taken it to mean that even if they try, they can't stamp out or ignore the inherent sexiness of small breasts.

+Quote Post
anarch
post Jun 28 2010, 08:17 PM
Post #1208

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(nbdx0645 @ Jun 24 2010, 05:54 PM) *
On the subject of 'breasts in vogue': I remember reading a Playboy article on this. http://www.playboy.com/girls/landingpages/...on-of-the-boob/ One thing the article really doesn't state is that all of these breast shapes have been existing in each era since...well, forever.

. . . I was a bit bummed that nobody responded to the photo of me that I posted, but if it's because BUST doesn't allow linking of personal images, I can take it down. It's really NBD, I just liked the photo since I was on vacation.

I just bought a new motorcycle, so I don't really care about titties at the moment!

Thanks for the link! Cuban missile breasts in the 1960s, hah. Got to say, my eyebrows went up at this:

"Many historians have labeled the '00s as a lost decade. We'd like to remember it as a time when society found something againan appreciation for all boobs great and small."

What, really? I assumed that Playboy, et al, has been emphasizing bigger boobs at the expense of smaller ones, like the rest of our fucked up society.

nbdx, where'd you post your picture? I went back a few pages in this thread but couldn't find anything. I've been checking the Lounge only intermittently for the past several months, so there's a lot I'm sure I've missed.

Went to the San Francisco Pride Parade yesterday. So awesome to see topless women of all sizes dancing happily and un-selfconsciously (or at least, doing a good job of pretending to be). I hadn't really thought of it before, but their unselfconsciousness held a magnetism and beauty all its own.

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Jun 24 2010, 07:54 PM
Post #1209

Hardcore BUSTie

On the subject of 'breasts in vogue': I remember reading a Playboy article on this. http://www.playboy.com/girls/landingpages/...on-of-the-boob/ One thing the article really doesn't state is that all of these breast shapes have been existing in each era since...well, forever. I'm not saying it is written perfectly, but it's an interesting read to see what was fashionable. Yeah 90's! I don't know what's better, the playmates or the alternative music.

I've been somewhat 'grrr' toward my breasts the last month or so, but I feel that it will pass. I was a bit bummed that nobody responded to the photo of me that I posted, but if it's because BUST doesn't allow linking of personal images, I can take it down. It's really NBD, I just liked the photo since I was on vacation.

+Quote Post
enfermera
post Jun 24 2010, 06:49 PM
Post #1210

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(buttercups @ Jun 23 2010, 06:56 PM) *
And they are so small that they are pointy-not round like a breast should be. im trying to console myself by trying to be healthy and make myself happy with the rest of my body, but i feel alot of pressure to go under the knife lately.

*ahem*
i know you know this buttercups, it is said in love: there is NO "SHOULD" in how your breasts look. they come in all shapes, and all sizes. many people don't even have a matched set. like anything else, certain aesthetics come into vogue, and then cycle back out; rounded orbs are probably much less common than saggy, pointy breasts, they're just what the media is seeking out right now. a lot of that look is a direct representation of implants. was this the thread with the post to that playboy retrospect? if you look back, you'll see many women with quite large breasts (at least from our perspective) which are QUITE pointy.

since, as i said, i know you know this, i want to encourage you to try to not entertain, to certainly not put into words, self-defeating thoughts that are untrue. with enough repetition you start to forget that they ARE untrue. one good method for combatting self-destructive thought patterns is to have some true things prepared to repeat to yourself when the negative ones pop up. didn't you once link to photos of yourself on here? i seem to remember being staggered at how freaking foxy you are. you are intelligent. you have such a sweet nature. and, erm, i don't remember the status of your relationship off the top of my head, but i do remember that your boy was quite happy with your body.

so, (((((((((buttercups)))))))))) remember you are loved and desirable, and not an unnatural freak. and sorry if i got too lecture-y; it's only cause i think you're worth it!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jun 24 2010, 11:25 AM
Post #1211

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(buttercups @ Jun 23 2010, 10:56 PM) *
i usually go for the nighties without the cups, bc i don't fit in any cups or sexy corset tops like i wish i could.

Me too. I tend to go for anything just sheer and clingy. Waaaay back when, I actually ordered one of those bras that's not even really a bra--it's just kind of got the "shelf" bottom that holds up boobs & makes them perk out. Um.....no way did that do a dang thing for me!

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Jun 23 2010, 05:56 PM
Post #1212

Hardcore BUSTie

hey starship, good for you getting some retail therapy! Sometimes thats all it takes to pull you out of the blues! I'm going to check out H&M, ive gotten some cute lingerie there that fit me when few other places did. i usually go for the nighties without the cups, bc i don't fit in any cups or sexy corset tops like i wish i could. i'm in a similar place as you, trying to accept my body, exercising to stay in shape so i feel somewhat better about myself, but having moments of just hating my body. i don't like how my breasts look naked either. they are spaced wayyyyy far apart- i can fit my whole hand inbetween them! And they are so small that they are pointy-not round like a breast should be. im trying to console myself by trying to be healthy and make myself happy with the rest of my body, but i feel alot of pressure to go under the knife lately. i hope i can resist, i wouldnt want to let any of you girls down. not like i have the funds now anyways!

on kind of a funnier note, my boss at my new job came up to me the other day and said "you're so tiny, you're the same size as my daughter, cept you've got way bigger boobs- she's not even an A cup!"
i was like "welllll i think me and your daughter have more in common than you think!" - guess my padding makes me look bigger than i think i do up there! Makes me laugh cause I bet in all actuality her daughter has way bigger boobs than me!

+Quote Post
anarch
post Jun 23 2010, 01:49 PM
Post #1213

Hardcore BUSTie

I love coming in here and looking at photos or reading descriptions of the gorgeous clothes y'all find. Like how a beautiful ring setting complements and shows off the jewels.

+Quote Post
starship
post Jun 23 2010, 12:54 PM
Post #1214

Hardcore BUSTie

hey all, ive been pretty depressed recently so treated myself to a bit of retail therapy yesterday and even managed to get a few bras without it making me even more depressed. I got a really pretty pink and lilac bra and a bikini which were both size 34A from H&M (and in the sale!).I was suprised at how well they fitted me- their sizes must come up kinda small i think. I've never bought bras from H&M but it's definately going to be my new place to treat myself. I also got a really pretty pale blue set from primark in a 34a which i didnt think would fit me because it looked kindof big to me but it was only 4 and to die for so i got it anyway- and it fits!
Oh and good news for all UK busties- PRIMARK NOW STOCKS AA BRAS IN THE ADULTS LINGERIE DEPARTMENT!!! The 4 bra&knicker set that I bought came in 32aa. There were no 34aa(boo) and although theyre probably still aimed at teenagers (who want to be the same as grown ups and are no longer satisfied with cotton training bras) I still think it's good news and maybe in the future it'll be alot easier to get smaller bras in pretty designs on the high street:)smile.gif. I guess there's an upside of kids growing up too fast afterall...

About the bikini that i bought; the top came in cup sizes rather than clothing sizes which i found far more flattering than other bikinis ive had. it was padded, but not heavily as a lot of bras are now. It just had those flat foam inserts that you used to get. but even without lots of padding it gave me a good lift just from the design an cut. happy customer:)

On a less postive note- Whilst I'm happier & more comfortable with my body clothed/in my underwear, i still detest my breasts naked:(. I don't think it's just to do with the size, it's just the shape and everything. they dont look like breasts and just look lost on my ribcage. especially where I'm fair skinned so my nipples are quite pale too; i just feel as though you dont look at my chest and automatically think 'those are boobs' like you would with other women (of all sizes). gah

Nonetheless i have been making a conscious effort to wear unpadded bras more and only bottle out when i'm wearing something tight/clingy that makes my figure really obvious. baby steps!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jun 21 2010, 10:38 AM
Post #1215

Hardcore BUSTie

Welcome, snow white! I think you will some some of the most intelligent, supportive and thought-full women in the world right here!

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Jun 21 2010, 08:06 AM
Post #1216

Hardcore BUSTie

*delurks*

Wowza. Those are gorgeous!

*relurks*

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 19 2010, 02:20 PM
Post #1217

Big Fat Bitch

I just wanted to stick my head in & offer up a link to some really great retro style suits at ModCloth. Several of them are really adorable & I think would be quite flattering.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
snow white
post Jun 19 2010, 01:47 PM
Post #1218

Hardcore BUSTie

hey busties,

i'm a small boobied girl and just wanted to pop in. i like my small bewbs but i've gotten so used to push up bras i feel self conscious "free balling it" now, and i never used to. does that happen to anyone else? i used to be so proud of the fact that i didn't need a bra to keep my girls under control, but now it's like i feel deflated without extra umph.

enfermera, i'd love to find a bathing suit that has an underwire, no padding. it seems like most bathing suits for small girls don't give any consideration to the bust, they just stretch a peice of fabric over and it squashes my chest. i don't like that. i'm thinking the new "retro" styles will be flattering though and i'm waiting to find a good one i can try on.

--------------------
I'm not loaded, I'm just tired of being nice

+Quote Post
enfermera
post Jun 18 2010, 09:06 PM
Post #1219

Hardcore BUSTie

still here smile.gif i went to target today to try to find some new summery tops. most i tried on were too big, in the smallest size available, but i did buy this top, with the express purpose of wearing it sans bra. looks quite cute, too, if i do say so myself.

i definitely hear you on the bathing suit thing. so many stores only stock one or two or any given item in the right size for me, if it comes that small at all, and by the time i find it they're gone, so i face a store full of stuff that isn't even available to me. last year after much searching i finally got a cute set with a twisted bandeau top (with a removable halter strap, that i definitely use!) and sort of boy-short bottoms with cinched sides. i wouldn't have even thought of a bandeau top, but i liked the bottoms and it matched, so i tried it and it worked. boy shorts are hard to find, in my experience, but i think they help me look a little curvier. i'm just about to order another set; boy shorts and a halter top. i generally don't have a lot of luck with stuff fitting well, so i may quite likely end up sending it back, but we'll see.

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Jun 18 2010, 04:19 PM
Post #1220

Hardcore BUSTie

where are my small busties? I miss you!

been in bathing suit shopping hell for the past few weeks. i think the problem is that i just hate trying them on, but then of course if i don't then they'll never fit. ive also let myself go lately bc i just got a new job and ive been working hard, no time for exercise- or at least that's my excuse since when i come home i just look for the couch. gotta get back in the game.

hope all is well with everyone <3

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 59 60 61 62 63 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 17, 2014 - 07:39 PM