Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

21 Pages V  « < 19 20 21  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> She's Crafty...the Revenge
voodoo_princess
post May 3 2006, 10:57 AM
Post #401

Hardcore BUSTie

I have one pic of one of the "monsters" i made but i don't know how to link it from my photo album to here...... help anyone?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 3 2006, 10:43 AM
Post #402

do you have littles? my kid loves egg shell planters. we crack a shell, dump out the egg, give 'er a rinse, draw on a funny face, fill with wet cotton balls, sprinkle in seeds and mist every day until our eggs have hair. so much fun.
last week i wrapped the legs of our table with fake ivy and teeny little flowers. looks so cute.
i'm looking for some great fabric, maybe an old sari or something, to use as a curtain in front of the closet doors in my room. they are the slidey kind and are just a big beige blank on one wall. time for a cover up!
i've just about paid off my new sewing machine so the next project on the agenda is to clean out the sewing room/closet and sort that all out. boring busy work but then i'll be able to sew again, yeah!! the outdoor market just started up here again and i'm only working 3 days/wk so i'm thinking about finishing those recycled tshirt panties that i make and throwing together a few tops, skirts, dresses and such out of reclaimed materials. i think i could actually make a few bucks with my crafty nonsense for once.
wish me luck!!
yes to pictures of monsters, ooh, i LOVE monsters!

+Quote Post
lot49
post May 3 2006, 10:14 AM
Post #403

Hardcore BUSTie

voodoo, can you post pics of your monsters? I would love to see them.

I must do something crafty, like this weekend. I finally bought an instructional manual for mosaics (I've been thinking about doing a mosaic for like two years and I certainly have enough broken china at this point to get started). Can anyone recommend a good online source for mosaic supplies?

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post May 3 2006, 09:36 AM
Post #404

Hardcore BUSTie

is ok.... i'm just so bored i'm sitting here watching "The Price Is Right" and jonesing for a new craft idea.
i have got to get a life! or a friend.... something! hee hee hee

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 3 2006, 09:28 AM
Post #405

sorry, craftster. there's just so much there.

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post May 3 2006, 06:51 AM
Post #406

Hardcore BUSTie

Where are the crafty Busties?

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post Apr 24 2006, 04:52 AM
Post #407

Hardcore BUSTie

pepper- thanks! it just came about that I was wanting to make a soft toy and had everything but the stuffing and had NO money but did have TONS of plastic bags that I just never throw away, so it only made sense.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Apr 23 2006, 11:53 PM
Post #408

what a freaking GR8 idea to stuff with grocery bags, you're a genius!

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post Apr 23 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #409

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm going to start making throw pillows out of that really neato "fur" material. I have found it in blue/green and pink/orange. I plan to find riveted eyes to attach to the fronts and use colorful ribbon to tie into bows and sew them on near the corners (like hair decorations)....
I'm just really into pillows, the more unique, the better.
I've already been making soft toys out of scrap material. They kind of are like oddly shaped, soft toy monsters. I use cool beer bottle caps for the eyes. I poke holes in them with nails and sew them on like buttons and then use fabric paint to put on mouths and toenails. My kids love them and I make them for my friends kids too. Some of them I scent with oils. I use plastic grocery bags to stuff them, so they get used and not just thrown away. Waste not want not, right?

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 19 20 21
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 18, 2014 - 12:32 AM