The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> He/she Did What?!, weird, funny, odd sexual experiences....or just plain what the hell??&
fuzzz_brain
post Dec 13 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #41

BUSTie

I have a list of funny/strange things my "newish" man has done.

1.While taking a quick breather, he started pinching my nipples and then posed the question, "Wouldn't it be weird if breasts didn't have nipples?" This caused me to imagine jiggling chicken breasts and naked barbies, and ruined any chance of us starting up again due to hysterical laughter on my part.

2.The first time we had period sex he went to the bathroom and sang a song about being an "oil man" as he washed himself off. He then wandered back and told me he "drilled me deep" with a silly grin on his face.

3.Finally, last night I was wearing red patent leather heels, which he asked me to bring with me to the bedroom. In answer to my questioning look he calmly stated, "I'm going to wear them."

I was torn between putting this here or putting it in the thread in relationships about knowing when you have a good man.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Dec 4 2007, 01:12 PM
Post #42

Hardcore BUSTie

Having a "skilled" man go down on you is the best thing on earth. LOL In my experience, I've never been with anyone that didnt like giving great oral sex.

The weirdest thing that's happened to me sexually was with this guy I was seeing in college. As good as he was, he always stared right at me and made this very weird sound -- kinda like a caveman grunt during sex. LMAO It was pretty creepy, but the sex was so good, I looked past his weirdness. After I stopped laughing of course. LMAO

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
Mrs.LockGamer
post Nov 16 2007, 08:17 PM
Post #43

Ummm
I don't know if I like the whole going down thing, my boy-o has only gone down once and I think I was kinda non responsive, but I love fingering...

+Quote Post
pepper
post Nov 6 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #44

i don't want a man who doesn't like giving it to even try giving it to me. oh, ugh. all i can think about is what a trial it is for him to be doing it. how sexy is that? for me, a man who doesn't appreciate all the ways he can love my body and pleasure me is missing some fundamental bit of sensuality that makes him an incompatible partner for me.
he can dislike it and not want to do it all he wants. just not with me.

+Quote Post
Lilith
post Nov 6 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #45

BUSTie

I don't have a problem with men who don't like going down as long as they're not assholes about it. That is, "it's dirty, it's gross" doesn't fly... but I'd never pressure someone who just wasn't comfortable with it. We're always saying that as women, we shouldn't let men pressure us to do anything we're not 100% okay with and I feel the same way about the reverse. I think it comes down to how important oral sex is to you. To me it's not important at all (I love giving it and I'd never go so far as to say I dislike cunnilingus, but I much much much much prefer intercourse). I think there's some kind of issue going on if he's really against it, but it's not my place to pressure him to overcome that until he's ready. Of course, like I said... that doesn't apply to "ew it's gross, it smells, it tastes bad" because that's not cool and not (in my opinion) legitimate.

--------------------

+Quote Post
minx
post Nov 5 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #46

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

I get so irritated by the sheer amount of men who have the BALLS to not offer cunny on the menu. My current partner included. When we do actually have sex, it's usually pretty fucking good, but daaaaaaaaaaaaayum. I like MOUTH. I like TONGUE...and please give me a little teeth.

I have made a resolution to not go down on him again until he wises up and goes doooown. Thanks for the encouragement, ladies.

Weirdest thing that's ever happened to me sexually? Hmmm...that would be a hard call. There was the guy who called me up specifically asking me to wear a men's white button-down shirt and 3" heels and be waiting at the top of the stairs so that he could "see" me whist he was walking up. Perhaps not uniquely strange, but an odd request for me.

I want to throw in my bid on farting: it happens to me 1 out of ever 5 times I have sex. I have monster orgasms, and everything just kind of goes haywire. I fart...hey, I figure it's kind of like casualty pay for getting to have sex with me.

It's totally worth the extra smattering of air biscuit. laugh.gif

--------------------
It is too late now
Because

You have not been
paying attention

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 1 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #47

(o)(o)

Correct you are Anna! Like his cock was a fucking shuttle. It wasn't even that impressive. For a man who was a football player, his penis was certainly not in proportion with the rest of his body. Feh.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Nov 1 2007, 04:57 PM
Post #48

Hardcore BUSTie

Eek! Even if I was in love with a guy, I would be weirded out if he was actually urging me to tell him I love him. Especially during sex!

+Quote Post
edie52
post Nov 1 2007, 04:33 PM
Post #49

Hardcore BUSTie

I know. I was in love. That shit never would have passed otherwise.

Here's another one: I'd been dating this guy (another guy I mean) for a little over a month. In the middle of the night we both woke up sleepily kissing and he told me he loved me for the first time. I shouldn't have, but I said it back. I really wasn't in love with him, b ut I was sleepy and it felt nice at the time. Anyway, here's the bad part: the next time we were having sex, he kept saying "say it, say it." It couldn't say it again. I just stayed silent. It was so awkward. I know I said it back the first time, but still, who does that? Especially that early in a relationship, when it's only been said once. It just reeked of emotional desperation. I broke up with him a few weeks later.

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Nov 1 2007, 04:13 PM
Post #50

Hardcore BUSTie

edie, years? YEARS?! That is just wrong!

I was only ever with one guy who didn't want to go down on me. It was my first hookup in college. I had just gone down on him and it was clear I was expecting him to reciprocate and he was like "Um, I don't really do that". For whatever reason I still allowed him to have sex with me (I should have just kicked him out of my dorm room) and of course it was mediocre.

+Quote Post
edie52
post Nov 1 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #51

Hardcore BUSTie

I really like circumsized penises- the way the foreskin moves, the lubrication. It bugs me when people get totally weirded out by a foreskin. It's fine to have a preference, like CH (and myself), but remember that episode of SATC where the guy actually gets circumsized because Charlotte is so squicked by it? He made it seem as though he'd been living in shame his whole dating life, as though he was some disfigured freak! It's totally natural.

By the same token, I hate it when people think that pubic hair is socially unacceptable.

Re: strawberry jam guy. At least he didn't expect it from me (also shitty though, cuz I wanted to do it!). And he actually did it once, sans jam, but I had to be fresh out of the bath. He gave me an O, he didn't complain, we were both very happy. But it turns out he gave me an STD. I still feel as though it's some kind of sick ironic karma for pressuring him to do something he didn't want to do. He never did it again.

But it's okay now, and I've certainly had some good oral portions since then. But to think, I went YEARS without a mouth meeting my clit.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Nov 1 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #52

Hardcore BUSTie

I was with a guy for years who wouldn't do it. He wanted to put strawberry jam down there to make it taste better.

That's like seeing chocolate-flavored condoms for women who don't want to really taste a penis.

CH, he started counting down? Like his cock was a NASA shuttle about to blast off?

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 1 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #53

(o)(o)

My ex wasn't circumsized. I don't like the way uncircumsized men feel inside me, and when I suck cock, it's like I have a massive wad of skin in my mouth.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
edie52
post Nov 1 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #54

Hardcore BUSTie

Candycane girl, I had the same problem earlier posting a comment that included the word circumsize on Nerve!

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Nov 1 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #55

Hardcore BUSTie

I have somehow never been with an uncircumsized guy so I really can't say either way. Also, it's driving me nuts that spell check says I'm spelling circumsized wrong.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 1 2007, 08:59 AM
Post #56

(o)(o)

And I'm the total opposite. I prefer circumsized men. I like to suck hard, and I find that a foreskin comes right back up with my mouth, even if I try and hold it in place.

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoya
post Nov 1 2007, 08:28 AM
Post #57

uh huh.

really? I LOVE uncut guys. had no problems with that.. haven't really noticed the difference. I mean, I guess if a guy was not very good about washing it could get more funky if he's uncircumcised, but I guess I've always been with clean ones.. smile.gif

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 1 2007, 08:14 AM
Post #58

(o)(o)

Zoya, I second the smell of a nice clean cock. It's a really nice, seductive smell. At least with circumsized men. I noticed with circumsized men, that no matter how clean they are, it's just not the same as a circumsized penis.

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoya
post Nov 1 2007, 08:02 AM
Post #59

uh huh.

god, bleh.. ok, I've had people put food on me before, but not there.. yuk. I actually really like the taste of a nice clean penis.. there is something kind of musky about it. I'm not a gigantic fan of the taste of cum, but it's just part of the package (no pun intended!) I swear, guys who don't like eating pussy are just immature, or have some serious issues. I have been with guys who love it so much - partly because it makes us women so happy, partly because they just really enjoy it a lot - so the whole "it's gross" is a crock.

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Nov 1 2007, 07:33 AM
Post #60

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow. Strawberry jam. I just.....I mean, do guys think that their cum tastes like maple syrup?! Seriously, we are all human and most people have a taste that is reasonable so just quit whining about it and do it already!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 19, 2014 - 10:01 AM