The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rules Of Attraction: Odd Sexual Quirks, all the weird things that we find erotic...
mouse
post Oct 27 2008, 08:50 PM
Post #41

Most Likely Procrastinating

ok, polarfleece LINING when you are BEING ACTIVE is one thing, but wearing it as a casual jacket or sweatshirt just reminds me of like, poor sad dudes sitting in their campus student union basements eating vending machine food and sporting just horrible turquoise polarfleece all linty and pilly from too many washings and inevitably they are paired with khakis. sorry. polarfleece is an unattractive fabric.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Oct 27 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #42

go ahead . . . push the button!

erin i sooo agree! when my man is all dressed in layers of fleece and such out backcountry skiing he is hawt! outdoor sweaty activities + scrappy men in fleece = yummy for me to watch. this is partly because i know how cute my honey is when he cleans up.

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Oct 27 2008, 03:12 PM
Post #43

Hardcore BUSTie

Speak for yourself, princess dander.

tommy, you reminded me how much I love a guy who sports anything MEC...I think that has to do with my love of camping though. Rawr. tongue.gif

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
princess_dander
post Oct 27 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #44

Hardcore BUSTie

Tommy- I am sure there is a fetish for the fleece aficionados out there. We are just not a fleece loving group of ladies!

I totally want to get out my old D&D dungeon master's guide right now.

--------------------
always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

+Quote Post
tommynomad
post Oct 27 2008, 02:18 PM
Post #45

Hardcore BUSTie

My second-favourite web site is boardgamegeek.com. Plenty of nerdy, elf-rustling geeks to go around.

Shenomad is a merciless, cruel, trash-talking game player. Losing a hand of Fairy Tale to her is like foreplay.

And as far as polar fleece goes: I resemble that remark! Fleece is environmentally responsible (made of old pop bottles), and for anyone who's active in winter, a virtual necessity. Where, oh where would I be without my MEC four-vented (including pit-zips), 300-weight, wind-shielded fleece jacket? Not to mention my (damn sexy) purple, 200-weight fleece tights with boot-access (bell-bottoming) zips?

--------------------
"If I help women to have babies when they can give them love and affection, [those babies] will not grow up to be rapists or murderers.
They will not build concentration camps."
--Dr. Henry Morgentaler

+Quote Post
princess_dander
post Oct 27 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #46

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(mouse @ Oct 27 2008, 03:57 AM) *
add polarfleece to that combo and it's just never gonna happen, ever.

OMG too funny and true!

I am glad to hear that other ladies have gotten caught up in a D&D pattern. I am thinking back on all the boys I have been with and the ones who I really liked were gamer geeks. We should hit up a GenCon or something and prowl!

--------------------
always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

+Quote Post
mouse
post Oct 26 2008, 10:57 PM
Post #47

Most Likely Procrastinating

QUOTE(roquelaure @ Oct 26 2008, 08:39 PM) *
this isn't a like, but a dislike: if the first time i meet a guy and he is wearing a pair of khakis or a polo shirt, or god forbid both at the same time, i will immediately write him off as a possible future partner.

add polarfleece to that combo and it's just never gonna happen, ever.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
roquelaure
post Oct 26 2008, 10:39 PM
Post #48

BUSTie

QUOTE(nezumi @ Oct 7 2008, 08:56 PM) *
I'm pretty hard-core into nerds. Like, D&D-playing, Star Trek-watching, Batman comics-quoting nerds. I am not exaggerating when I say that a guy talking about his level 7 elven thief makes my heart flutter and my nethers quiver.

every single boyfriend i have ever had (which, granted, isn't that many, but still) played D&D or a similar role playing game. some of them i had no idea played until a good few months into the relationship. Even my ex-Marine, mustang drivin', all american to the max ex-husband did, and I had no clue until after we were married!! of all the people, he was the last i would have suspected.

this isn't a like, but a dislike: if the first time i meet a guy and he is wearing a pair of khakis or a polo shirt, or god forbid both at the same time, i will immediately write him off as a possible future partner.

+Quote Post
luminiousgoddess
post Oct 26 2008, 07:12 PM
Post #49

This is umm, a bit odd but I love the smell of my boyfriends breath, it turns me on so much. Idk why but it does, and it's not like right after he brushes his teeth but it's like a bit later, and it isn't like a nasty rancid smell, but like a natural warm smell. I love it. I know it's odd.

+Quote Post
Owl_Gang_Girl
post Oct 26 2008, 07:00 PM
Post #50

BUSTie

Guys who surprise me. I'm actually in the midst of a huge, all powerful crush on a gorgeous guy who is a skateboarder but totally not like any of the shitty skate punk idiots I've ever met. He told me that he likes to sit at home listening to radio 4 and reading books about history. Oh man it made me go precious as hell. I want to hump him, steal him and keep him forever.

+Quote Post
Lalumiere
post Oct 23 2008, 10:50 PM
Post #51

I loves me a boy in blackrimmed glasses. I started seeing a guy recently with excellent glasses and when he pushes those glasses up and back into place I just melt inside.
also I am strangely attracted to men with large noses. I have no idea why.
the guys I tend to go for are ususally pretty geeky... I think its a really common attraction! ...strangley enough

+Quote Post
Heartbreaker
post Oct 19 2008, 06:28 PM
Post #52

ive always dated the typical hott guy jock, but i fantasize about dating someone who loves art and to read and who is really smart...like a guy i could sit home with and read and drink starbucks haha...

--------------------
And the rest is rust and stardust...

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Oct 19 2008, 12:18 AM
Post #53

Hardcore BUSTie

Geeks are the shit, especially ones with spectacles. Mmm, yes.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Oct 18 2008, 11:56 PM
Post #54

A symphony of atrocities.

Before Mrs. Rouge I loved me some geek. I especially loved Linux geeks. I got really turned on the more hard core they were. Suffice to say Red Hat users didn't do it for me.

I'd lure them to my house saying my computer was on the fritz, feed them, then eat them alive. I made sure they'd always leave happy.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 17 2008, 01:24 PM
Post #55

uh huh.

nah... I think it's the quiet and geeky ones that are hiding the most under that exterior of theirs.....

+Quote Post
geekchickknits
post Oct 17 2008, 10:42 AM
Post #56

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(nezumi @ Oct 7 2008, 09:56 PM) *
I'm pretty hard-core into nerds. Like, D&D-playing, Star Trek-watching, Batman comics-quoting nerds. I am not exaggerating when I say that a guy talking about his level 7 elven thief makes my heart flutter and my nethers quiver.

EEE! I'm totally the same way. I love it when guys geek out. I have also found them to usually be attentive, skilled lovers. But maybe that's just luck tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Heartbreaker
post Oct 15 2008, 05:50 PM
Post #57

sex with a good friend of mine is just incredible...it's the little things he does that drive me crazy
-he'll put his hand on the small of my back while hes on top and it arches my back and it feels incredible
-he says good girl when he makes me cum
-he talks dirty to me
-he spanks me...only once or twice each time and not even every time so it always has that surprise element
-he can take my bra off faster than i can
-ive wanted him for as long as i can remember so finally getting him and having him want me drives me up the wall
-i know he loves me and its the kind of love that is just there and u dont talk about it..its almost like our secret
-he has big full incredible lips that i love to bite
-he smells like ciggs and cologne...my fav smell in the world on a guy

i'm going crazy just thinking about him haha... tongue.gif

--------------------
And the rest is rust and stardust...

+Quote Post
nezumi
post Oct 7 2008, 08:56 PM
Post #58

BUSTie

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Sep 23 2008, 01:12 PM
Post #59

A symphony of atrocities.

Mrs. Rouge and I were talking about accents last nigh. We both have a thing for Kiwi accents. It was decided that if the occasion ever arose, we could have sex with one or both of Flight of the Concords.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
pixiestix
post Sep 23 2008, 10:45 AM
Post #60

QUOTE(zoya @ Sep 15 2008, 03:27 AM) *
I've recently developed a hotness for guys with long hair. I've not been into long hair on guys in - shit - decades. But there's something about a certain type of rocker boy with effortless long hair, slightly unkempt, that is just HAWT.
ETA: I also like my men with meat on their bones. I don't like skinny. not fat, but just - meat on their bones. I want something to hold onto. And if they're a tall guy, all the better - then they're like a big teddy bear!

i know exactly what you mean. i love guys with long hair, but my mother always threatens that if i ever bring a guy like that home, she'll immediately go get a pair of scissors and cut it to a "reasonable" length. dry.gif

--------------------

"It would be so nice if something made sense for a change."

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 13, 2014 - 12:51 AM