Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 130 131 132 133 134 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
freckleface7
post Nov 28 2008, 03:59 PM
Post #2621

beachcomber

I got the pendant & a lovely gold chain (the one that came w/ it was too fine) to go w/ it.
each piece was $250 & $240 normally, but we got them both for $157** including tax.
it's just the right size (slightly smaller than a blue jean button) & I love it muchly ! smile.gif
we also went out to lunch & talked about the stress we've been under lately & laughed about it, driving home listening & singing & car dancing along to the Pogues at the top of our lungs, so all is well & happy in the House of Freckle once more. tongue.gif
thank you busties for lettin' me whine- again!

kittenb- me too! I even have short hair now & I Still feel that way- it's just too much damn work to bother to blowdry & style my hair fresh more often than every 2-3 days.

confession: I am 1/2 through the 2nd pumpkin pie already. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Nov 28 2008, 09:44 AM
Post #2622

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

{{{freckle}}} that sucks. I hope he gave you the pendant.

Confession - I don't like to wash my hair and will often put it off way too long. For my hair that can mean three or four days. It is more the after-wash care that annoys me. I don't like drying and styling my hair. If I had enough confidence in my face, I would just get a supershort haircut.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 28 2008, 08:44 AM
Post #2623

(o)(o)

((((freckle))))

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 27 2008, 09:30 PM
Post #2624

beachcomber

confession: it took me 7 hours, but I ate an entire pumpkin pie on my own today.
I am not sorry.
sick yes, but not at all sorry.

confession: minus the pie, today was the shittiest birfday ever.
the mr didn't even get me a card and no- he didn't forget, he " just got too busy."
I am feeling super childish now & want him to fight the Black Friday crowds alone & get me the small gold/diamond peace pendant that is uber cheap at an early bird sale tomorrow.
if he doesn't? I may very well cry like a little girl.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
zoya
post Nov 27 2008, 08:04 PM
Post #2625

uh huh.

I haven't talked to R in a few days and I miss him. I want to talk to him about things. I want to cook and eat together. I just want to see him and curl up with him.

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Nov 26 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #2626

Hardcore BUSTie

Haha, thanks bunny.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Nov 26 2008, 03:58 PM
Post #2627

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

erinjane, there isn't any! they are both support networks/threads for venting but attract different groups of busties and have a secret passageway between.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 26 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #2628

beachcomber

confession: on my way home from my shrink's today, I stopped at a cvs & bought smokes.
as I do NOT smoke, this is the desperation to which I am driven to at my in-laws arrival.
please busties, vibe for me.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Nov 26 2008, 01:32 PM
Post #2629

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess, I don't know what the difference between the kvetch and okayer threads are.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 26 2008, 08:41 AM
Post #2630

(o)(o)

Persiflanger, they hurt when you get a really bad fucker, so I figure I'm doing myself a favour by pulling the little fucker out.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Nov 26 2008, 05:48 AM
Post #2631

Hardcore BUSTie

Ooh, I'm right there with you culturehandy! I especially love it when I can just squeeze them right out.....

*hangs head in shame*

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Nov 26 2008, 02:32 AM
Post #2632

A symphony of atrocities.

I'm waiting for my father-in-law to die already. He has ten million things wrong with him, he's an asshole alcoholic, and complaining burden. What's worse is I don't hide my disdain for him.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
mouse
post Nov 25 2008, 11:50 PM
Post #2633

Most Likely Procrastinating

art confessions:

#1: i don't like eames furniture. i know they're the gold standard for midcentury modern and i know they were revolutionary and i know everybody wets their pants whenever they find one at the flea market, but i'm sorry. i think that rocking chair looks fucking stupid.

#2: i also don't like my photographer friend's photography. i will of course never tell her and i will encourage her to follow her bliss, and i am glad she is doing what she wants to do but....it's not good. i mean it's not GOOD good where i stop and go "oh" involuntarily when looking at it like i do with art and photography i love. and i feel terrible for not liking it.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Nov 25 2008, 09:20 PM
Post #2634

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(funnybird @ Nov 25 2008, 01:52 AM) *
I pulled a sickie today. There's been some shit happening at work, and this morning I just felt way too miserable and angry to deal with it so I just called in sick. Now I feel guilty about lying and will probably spend all day cleaning the flat as atonement.

I so hear you, FB. I'm in the same headspace right now regarding my job and will probably take a personal day/sick day on Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday. I'll second what the other ladies have said which is that taking some personal time away from work is very necessary. You're a better, more productive employee when you take some time for yourself.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 25 2008, 08:07 PM
Post #2635

(o)(o)

I derive a sick pleasure from pulling ingrown hairs out. Ooooh, I just love it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 25 2008, 04:35 PM
Post #2636

beachcomber

(((((((tankgirl)))))
if you are anywhere near Fayettenam- we have a spare single bed here in the office.

confession: I so resent all the requestite cleaning & shopping that preludes a visit from out of town family.. esp in laws. I really just want one of mom's pumpkin pies, a fork & solitude & in fact that's how I plan to spend my Thanksgiving/birthday after the mr, frecklette & Them depart for dinner at the dining facility.
there may not be enough meds to get me through this, which is why I am eyeballing my years old packets of smokes.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 25 2008, 03:56 PM
Post #2637

(o)(o)

(((((tankgirl)))))

--------------------

+Quote Post
tankgirl
post Nov 25 2008, 03:24 PM
Post #2638

Hardcore BUSTie

I may end up homeless in a week. I don't know how to handle it.

+Quote Post
.eilleen.
post Nov 25 2008, 09:30 AM
Post #2639

Hardcore BUSTie

I need a mental health day so badly, but I have to wait until January. I don't think I'm going to make it.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 25 2008, 08:37 AM
Post #2640

(o)(o)

I agree, in fact I took one last week so I could do stuff around the house, work out etc. all sorts of stuff. I do feel guilty, for a bit, then that's the end of that.

--------------------

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 130 131 132 133 134 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 23, 2014 - 11:08 AM