The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 179 180 181 182 183 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
starship
post Mar 25 2008, 11:59 AM
Post #3601

Hardcore BUSTie

lol. I dont think Ive ever been ahead of anyone in the breast department, at any point in my life. Id always thought I was just a late bloomer but then comes the point when i realised im not a bloomer at all...
Everyone in my family has quite large breasts. It hasnt exactly helped me but Ive been ok with it as they were all older than me anyway. But now younger relatives are becoming teenagers and have bigger boobs than me already. I know it shouldnt matter but theres something about the fact that there are children around looking more womanly than me that makes me feel embarassed. Its a bit of a strong word but I find it a little humiliating
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Mar 25 2008, 11:03 AM
Post #3602

Hardcore BUSTie

the EXACT same thing happened to me. i wonder if there is some kind of correlation. i got my period at 11, my breasts at about 10 and they have stayed the same size ever since. weird.

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Mar 25 2008, 10:32 AM
Post #3603

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(newo_ikkin @ Mar 25 2008, 03:46 AM) *
starship, I was the first of the not-overweight neighborhood kids to sprout breasts, and they all accused me of stuffing. By the next summer the others had all surpassed me. Basically they killed the only moment of boob glory I ever could have had. Bitches. ;-)

Lawd, I hear ya. I was, like, the 2nd girl in school to get her period & get hips, but my breasts stopped growing when everyone else's kept going. Sucky!!

Knorl, you are too funny with the Easter avatar! I am the proud mama of 2 bunnies me-self! (See my NEW avatar!)

+Quote Post
newo_ikkin
post Mar 24 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #3604

BUSTie

starship, I was the first of the not-overweight neighborhood kids to sprout breasts, and they all accused me of stuffing. By the next summer the others had all surpassed me. Basically they killed the only moment of boob glory I ever could have had. Bitches. ;-)

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Mar 24 2008, 08:38 PM
Post #3605

Hardcore BUSTie

i don't have any younger female relatives, but my mom and her sister both have much bigger boobs than me. i was so frustrated when i was developing, i couldn't understand why i didn't look like them!

(((vendetta))) you'll get there honey, we all have good days and bad days. but you can't keep having the same negative conversation with yourself. you need to find ways to compliment yourself and congratulate yourself for the good things in your life. otherwise, the nasty thoughts will just circle around and around and around in your head.

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
starship
post Mar 24 2008, 06:46 PM
Post #3606

Hardcore BUSTie

anyone else felt like crying when a 12year old relative sprouted bigger breasts than them.... sad.gif

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Mar 24 2008, 05:42 PM
Post #3607

Hardcore BUSTie

Geez.. never ending obsession. I'm not done yet with obsessing about the lack of breasts. I know I'll get there. It just affects me so much now.. i don't understand why. And they're everywhere, it's so hard to stop thinking about them since I see breasts all the time everywhere. And I have to deal with it getting dressed, taking a bath, being with boyfriend... i'm getting so sick of being this unhappy. Geez, i'm really tired. I wanna stop thinking about it. Better days will come.

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Mar 24 2008, 10:54 AM
Post #3608

Hardcore BUSTie

but baby bunnies are so delictable, knorl! mmmmmmmm.

ETA:delectable? no, delictable looks better, right?

--------------------

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Mar 24 2008, 10:18 AM
Post #3609

Hardcore BUSTie

ohmy.gif wouldnt want my favorite busties to have to "look away" from my avatar. sadness.

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Mar 24 2008, 06:36 AM
Post #3610

Hardcore BUSTie

Knorl and newo, thanks for the links!!!!! I had totally givenup on finding a workout bra with some "shape" (in other words, one that does not just flatten me the hell out). Looks like they actually have some of these at a store near me, so I am going to check it out!

Knorl, great story you told. Thank you for sharing, really. What a great mindset. I need to be in that place of total confidence more often. It's sexy. Unfortunatly, more often than not, I'm just not in that place. (On my "Top 5" list of things to work on...)

Knorl, your avatar also creeps me out, but I wasn't going to say anything. I thought it was just me. I can be a tad sensitive. wink.gif I just try not to look at it, ha. ohmy.gif

Actually, I've been trying to put one of my own up, but can't seem to master it. I will.

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Mar 24 2008, 02:37 AM
Post #3611

Hardcore BUSTie

newo: there is def a difference btwn cocky and confident. one is contrived, the other is natural. i feel cockiness is the result of many things including immaturity, lack of self awareness, modesty, and respect for self and others. but when a woman or man is genuinely confident in the person that they are within, regardless of appearance, that is such an amazing quality to have imo. the truth of the matter is that every person deserves to feel good about her or his self, deserves to feel confident in who they are, believe in their contribution to the world, know their value, live true to whom they are and have the freedom to express all these things. i believe this to be an intrisic right.. although i do realize it is something we may need to learn to cultivate over time. and i think it's a tragedy that some people never get the chance to experience these things.. either due to internal or external conflicts.

also, the avatar, yeah. i dig creepy.

on a side note, that aalingerie website really made me feel stoked about my small titties. the website is very well done and the bras are super pretty. i put on one of my older less padded bras the other day but then quickly put it back in the drawer. my chicken wings, due to my poor posture, tend to stick out further than my boobs sometimes. e-ghad. that's no fun. put trusty waterbra back on. home boy had no idea what i meant when i said i was going to stop wearing water bras.. he's like, you mean there's liquid in your bra? so that's reassuring that he wasnt thinking there was something fishy going on with my bras. huh.gif

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
newo_ikkin
post Mar 23 2008, 05:59 PM
Post #3612

BUSTie

karategrrl, here is a sports bra with some shape to it. There are a few more on the site but most start at a B cup.
edit: another from a different website

knorl, right on. I've heard so much about how confidence is sexy, and I believe it 100%. I also believe there is a fine line between confident and cocky. But people can tell when you feel good about yourself and I like noticing it in other people. It's like a "good for you!" kind of thing. Also, your avatar creeps me out. =)

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Mar 23 2008, 03:14 PM
Post #3613

Hardcore BUSTie

f'in a, i sometimes feel like i derail this shit. but whatevs. here's the latest with me:
breakthru. my home boy and i were laying in bed last night and i was talking about feelings and whatnot. and he was like, does this have to do with us not having sex tonight? and i was like, no i'm speaking specifically of the dynamic between you and i. i'm to the age that i could really care less if you find me attractive or not.
and i really meant it. i think i'm attractive and i know there's at least one other person in the world who thinks i am as well.. so that's almost enough for me anymore. i feel, people are like works of art with this amazing energy within us. how we are attracted to one another has much more to do with overall chemistry than it does mere aesthetic value.
i think for me larger breasts have always symbolized confidence. if only i had larger breasts i could be more confident in myself. but large breasts do not guarantee confidence, power, or a higher level of attractiveness... it is on the individual to embody and evoke those qualities. if i continue thinking "if only" then i will never truly feel like i'm enough and that will transcend into other areas of my life as well, and will continue to make me feel unworthy. life is the way it is right now, how i am, who i am, if i cant extract confidence from within being this person i am now, then i may never really be able to. i dont want to live in the if only land, in a dream state, because that's not real living.
i'm attractive, i'm not. whatever. true confidence and ability cant be denied. that is what matters most to me.
that is all. thanks for reading my lovelies.

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Mar 21 2008, 11:37 PM
Post #3614

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(suffering @ Jun 10 2006, 04:41 AM) *
Have you tried this site? http://www.aalingerie.com/

...previous post...

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Mar 21 2008, 02:56 PM
Post #3615

Hardcore BUSTie

i don't know about padded ones, but i've found alot of tank tops with built in bras that are stiffer, so they give you some shape without padding. i would think that padding might be kind of hot to work out in. i have a form-fitted tank that i got from express about 6 years ago. it's basically disentigrating, but i still wear to to work out or underneath t-shirts that ride up. i bet you could find something at american eagle, express, whatever. hell you could probably get some at target, but i don't know the name of site offhand. i really love the aronsales.com website because it is affordable and they have a wide selection. i actually like underwire for the lift and shape they give me, so i don't get that 'coney-boob' that one of my small busted bff's calls it.

didn't mean to leave you out, starship, it is a weird correlation, huh?! and YES, our small boobs are something worth holding on to, both figuratively and literally! i oscillate between being a 34 and a 36 band size and between being an A and AA. it's kind of annoying, but if i'm buying a new band i try on one of each.

ETA: ASC, i did see alot of maternity/nursing bras on the aronsales.com site, so you might want to check it out as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Mar 21 2008, 12:17 PM
Post #3616

Hardcore BUSTie

Speaking of bra shopping, anyone seen any slighty padded workout tops? I'd love to find some of those.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Mar 21 2008, 08:10 AM
Post #3617

Hardcore BUSTie

DJ, thanks for the links!! I suddenly feel the need to use my credit card! wink.gif I am a 36A, gogosgirl, so I do feel your pain. I used to be 34A but started working out like crazy and actually went up a band size.

On a funny note, I was in a clothing store a couple weeks ago and they were having a "bra fitting event"--free bra fittings. Ugghhh, no thanks! I know what size I am and knew they would have nothing in mysize once they fitted me--provided they even did it correctly at all! Harumph. I also did not want to deal with the possible look of shock on the saleswoman's face when I disrobed. I've seen that look before! wink.gif

+Quote Post
starship
post Mar 20 2008, 08:04 PM
Post #3618

Hardcore BUSTie

lol yeah me too. Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad:/.
Knorl- Ive been wearing regular bras quite a bit recently. well underwired ones where the cups are kind of stiff(?) to give a nice shape. I dont think its even made that much difference. except maybe when im wearin a low neckline, then the more heavy duty stuff beckons...
I get slight pms boobs. Except i never usually notice until post-period where im like sad.gif whered my boobs go. Not drastic enough for other people to notice but makes me happy nonetheless
newo-ikkin- they usually do have my size left but thats only if the range isnt one that starts at a B or something. I love buying pretty bras but a lot of the time the ones i want havent even considered my size let alone got it in stock sad.gif
I went shopping yesterday and realised my boobs can pull off pretty much any top. Except those ones with the built in gaping boob gaps. Who needs cleavage

+Quote Post
edie52
post Mar 20 2008, 04:32 PM
Post #3619

Hardcore BUSTie

Dj, starship as well! She's also in an LDR! I noticed that strange correlation as well. I guess our small boobs are worth holding onto?

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Mar 20 2008, 01:00 PM
Post #3620

Hardcore BUSTie

i found lulalu.com to be a good site for ladies with small tatas. it's probably been mentioned in here before though..

i think i'm finally going to start going back to regular bras (sans liquid). i've just had a hell of a time with my boobage coverage through the years, going from lace underwire to extreme enhancement with the different phases in my life. these mounds of flesh have taught me much about myself and people and human nature and whatever else, so for that they are extremely valuable.

...oh more to say but running late for work.... bah.

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 179 180 181 182 183 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 1, 2014 - 10:19 PM