Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 121 122 123 124 125 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
culturehandy
post Dec 29 2008, 10:47 AM
Post #2441

(o)(o)

So, I've been reading through the archives, and all of us busties have come such an incredible long way!

LadyJ, I downloaded Wanted by Bon Jovi...I really like that song. Oh gooooooooooosh, that's some embarassing shit, yo.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Dec 29 2008, 10:42 AM
Post #2442

Hardcore BUSTie

I was gonna post this in the musical confessions thread but thought better of it

confession: I was , I am , and I always will be a Wham! fan. I wanted Andrew Ridgely to father my children so I could be assured of having kids with brown hair, brown eyes and dark complectioned. Every time I hear Last Christmas, I swoon.

I am always on chin and neck hair patrol. Always. the tweezer is my best friend.

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Dec 28 2008, 11:29 PM
Post #2443

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(ihateoly @ Dec 28 2008, 04:29 PM) *
((GT)) I'm sorry 'bout the hair thing. I have a hormone imbalance that is making little sporadic whiskers appear on my chin that I have to pluck weekly now. I fucking hate it. It makes me feel gross and unfeminine. sad.gif

I feel your pain hun, I got them too.

(((GT, anarch, ihateoly, and everyone else)))

Confession: I'm glad my mom is here, it gives me an excuse to eat loads of junk that I normally wouldn't buy!! LOL

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
edie52
post Dec 28 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #2444

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I somehow lost 8-10 pounds without realizing it. Even though I think I look and feel better at 135, part of me likes the fact that I can say I'm 5'10" and 125 lbs. Stupid fashion media making me think in fucked up ways.

I'm still gonna try to gain at least 5 pounds. Boobies, come back!

+Quote Post
rudderlesschild
post Dec 28 2008, 05:13 PM
Post #2445

We keep you alive to serve this ship.

GT, it was actually the Alameda County sheriffs that pulled me over (I was near the airport).

Yeah, Chris has been out on patrol for two weeks now, and has yet to encounter anything even remotely "routine". It's either shootings or stabbings or beatings or 5150's. Or some combination of those.

--------------------
"Does anyone here speak English? Or even ancient Greek? No water, no thank you. No, fish make love in it."

http://teslasgirl.blogspot.com/

+Quote Post
ihateoly
post Dec 28 2008, 04:29 PM
Post #2446

Hardcore BUSTie

((GT)) I'm sorry 'bout the hair thing. I have a hormone imbalance that is making little sporadic whiskers appear on my chin that I have to pluck weekly now. I fucking hate it. It makes me feel gross and unfeminine. sad.gif

--------------------
"Let's go dancing in high heels!"-Liz Lemmon

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 28 2008, 02:02 PM
Post #2447

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Let me amend my last post to read, "I mean, I let stuff in my house go, but IF it starts making me sick, I would get out the bleach!"

It's never happened before, and hopefully never will.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Dec 28 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #2448

brown delicious

(((anarch))) polly is right. it is hazardous to be living in those conditions. i hope you get out soon. too bad you can't stay at a hotel for the time being.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Dec 28 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #2449

new highs in personal lows daily!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 28 2008, 05:01 AM
Post #2450

QUOTE(anarch @ Dec 28 2008, 01:18 AM) *
First one since my staph infection was diagnosed a couple weeks ago. She has had others (three boils that I know of) since I moved in in the spring, but I wouldn't have made the connection at that point. I mean, the flies were disgusting, but for a long time I was just hoping the disgustingness would stay relatively theoretical and not materialize in my catching an actual physical disease. So even if she did, I'd have probably put it down to her immune system being down, rather than this petri dish of a house. Come to think of it, mr anarch had a couple of styes himself this summer and fall, after never having had one in the five years we've lived together in our own place.

Thanks for saying I'm "stronger," but I'm starting to lose it. Tonight I stepped in fresh cat shit as I exited the bathroom (for the second time this week) and yelled involuntarily "FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" so loud he heard it from the kitchen and came rushing to see what was wrong. Anyway. Just a few more weeks...

Confession: I just looked up "Sybian" and I'm seriously impressed with the Inventor's Thoughts. (And a little turned on, which I haven't felt like for a long time.)

Yeesh. I would have called the health department months ago. Not to pry, but does your MIL have a mental illness, or is she just very lax about cleaning? I mean, I let stuff in my house go, but when it starts making me sick, I get out the bleach!

Read the inventor's thoughts- it was quite....stirring. I LOL'ed at the section about kids nowadays missing out on having sex in cars because of bucket seats. laugh.gif

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
anarch
post Dec 28 2008, 02:18 AM
Post #2451

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Dec 27 2008, 03:56 AM) *
Is this the first infection she's gotten from her own house, anarch? I don't know how that's even possible, given the description of the cesspool. You're a stronger woman than I!

First one since my staph infection was diagnosed a couple weeks ago. She has had others (three boils that I know of) since I moved in in the spring, but I wouldn't have made the connection at that point. I mean, the flies were disgusting, but for a long time I was just hoping the disgustingness would stay relatively theoretical and not materialize in my catching an actual physical disease. So even if she did, I'd have probably put it down to her immune system being down, rather than this petri dish of a house. Come to think of it, mr anarch had a couple of styes himself this summer and fall, after never having had one in the five years we've lived together in our own place.

Thanks for saying I'm "stronger," but I'm starting to lose it. Tonight I stepped in fresh cat shit as I exited the bathroom (for the second time this week) and yelled involuntarily "FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" so loud he heard it from the kitchen and came rushing to see what was wrong. Anyway. Just a few more weeks...

Confession: I just looked up "Sybian" and I'm seriously impressed with the Inventor's Thoughts. (And a little turned on, which I haven't felt like for a long time.)

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 27 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #2452

QUOTE(treehugger @ Dec 27 2008, 06:24 AM) *
confession: I didn't know what a Sybian was so I had to Google it.

I want one.

Confession: Me too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Dec 27 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #2453

cryostat bitch

awww...gawrsh.

Confession: I'm having a little bit of anonymity paranoia...I feel like I may have revealed too much in some of my last few posts. There's no specific reason I feel this way. But just to appease myself I'm going to edit the posts and put spoiler code around them.

They ARE too juicy to totally delete, after all. smile.gif

((((I lurve Busties)))))

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Dec 27 2008, 10:26 AM
Post #2454

Hardcore BUSTie

Tree, I am in awe of you. Sometimes I think the Busties are some of the coolest, strongest women alive.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Dec 27 2008, 07:24 AM
Post #2455

cryostat bitch

confession: I didn't know what a Sybian was so I had to Google it.

I want one.

Oh, and the specs say they weigh 22 pounds. smile.gif Not light for carrying up stairs, for sure.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 27 2008, 02:56 AM
Post #2456

Is this the first infection she's gotten from her own house, anarch? I don't know how that's even possible, given the description of the cesspool. You're a stronger woman than I!

--------------------

+Quote Post
anarch
post Dec 27 2008, 01:37 AM
Post #2457

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: my mother in law has a stye, I'm not overjoyed about it, but I'm not sorry either. It does feel a little like justice considering I've been colonized by her staph bacteria, and the thought that this is something for which an apology would be appropriate, has clearly never come close to crossing her mind.

+Quote Post
rudderlesschild
post Dec 26 2008, 11:18 PM
Post #2458

We keep you alive to serve this ship.

I got pulled over tonight.

For running a red light.

In Oakland.

Beeps is never gonna let me live this down.... dry.gif

--------------------
"Does anyone here speak English? Or even ancient Greek? No water, no thank you. No, fish make love in it."

http://teslasgirl.blogspot.com/

+Quote Post
zoya
post Dec 26 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #2459

uh huh.

agreed, Tree.

..sometimes I wish I was into girls, although I know it would be just as much of a pain in the ass as being into guys, and besides, I'd have to talk things out too much.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 26 2008, 10:13 PM
Post #2460

(o)(o)

WORD GT! tree, your last few confessions: FUCKING HOT!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 121 122 123 124 125 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 29, 2014 - 07:47 AM