Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 191 192 193 194 195 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
culturehandy
post Jul 31 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #3841

(o)(o)

Flanker and Freckle, parts of your posts made me laugh. Frekle it was when you wrote uh oh like Scooby Doo (at least this is who I though you meant) and Flanker when you said innocence was not to be confused with stupidity.

Confession; I am high right now. smile.gif

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Jul 31 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #3842

Hardcore BUSTie

I unwittingly fell for a 16 year-old co-worker, and I'm 25. I conveniently forgot teenagers have a tendency to lie about their age.

Not that I've been in this situation before, but I wish I wasn't so drawn to... innocence (not to be confused with stupidity, mind you).

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jul 31 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #3843

beachcomber

CH-
I noticed right away about the handyculture person and thought " ruh-roh, a clone" but also maybe thought it was you just changing things up a bit and so didn't pm you about it. I'm sorry.

I confess: to being WAY more excited about the upcoming birth of my friends' child, than I Ever was for any of my nephews. I mean- I want to stand on a corner and shout " I'm going to be an Auntie again!!!"
and am going shopping for cool punk-rock-baby onsies and stuff to send to them, even though the wee one isn't due for a ways off yet.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 30 2007, 11:36 AM
Post #3844

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Yeah, that's a little weird, CH- I'd mention it to the LoungeLady.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 30 2007, 10:05 AM
Post #3845

(o)(o)

Misslady, thanks for the link! I'll check it out when I get home.

So, I have to admit there is someone with my screen name, but HandyCulture, and I find it very wierd. And freaky. Erm.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 30 2007, 08:31 AM
Post #3846

After a long moral struggle, I ate a can of Spaghetti-o's this morning. First time in years. My boss had a can and I decided I was craving them. ((Sigh)) As long as I don't stop for McDonald's on the way home, I think I can live with myself.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Jul 28 2007, 06:36 PM
Post #3847

Hardcore BUSTie

CH
check this out http://www.allthewhey.com/
a woman who I work with is a body builder and a personal trainer and she recommended this stuff to me. She recommends the whey protein isolate. enjoy

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 26 2007, 01:31 PM
Post #3848

(o)(o)

I'm becoming one of those intense work out types who is thinking of taking the big leap into protein supplements.

I miss grrrl in the okay thread.

--------------------

+Quote Post
grrrlyouwant
post Jul 26 2007, 05:23 AM
Post #3849

Hardcore BUSTie

mostly six-day work weeks, 10 to 12 hours a day, i see my child 18 waking hours a week, and the neighbors surely think i'm a tweeker because i stay up til five am most every night and take off on my bike at weird hours. i'm beginning to wonder if the extra $6.52 an hour is worth it.

--------------------
and with her step, i move my feet and with her hand, i feel my skin and with her need, i find i'm saved

+Quote Post
NocturnalCatie
post Jul 25 2007, 09:22 PM
Post #3850

BUSTie

I confess that most of (frankly, an overwhelming majority of) the so-called "classics" of literature bore the snot out of me.
I confess that I pretnd to watch my boyfriends movies when he picks what we watch, but I actually have dozed off during every single one, only to be startled awake when I realize he's talking to me.

+Quote Post
LustfullyPink
post Jul 24 2007, 04:42 PM
Post #3851

Hardcore BUSTie

My confession: I am forcing myself to do something I don't really want to do just so I can proove that I can do it better than Showoffgirl.

See I am in color/winter guard, and I have been since I was 12 years old. I've been marching independant for awhile now, because you can't do scholastic anymore once you graduate. In highschool there was this girl who marched independant during the summer because she thought she was better than everyone else. Anyways, everyone fawned over HER even though both of us were equally good. We were both weapons at 12, the youngest in years. We both still kick ass and we're both still marching.

I've always wanted to be a guard instructor, kind of, but I wanted to finish college first. She's starting next season, so now I am too. I will proove once and for all that SHE ISN'T THAT GREAT. My guard will beat hers.

I don't know if those are rage issues or jealousy issues.

I'm just sick of everyone always being all "Oh showoffgirl, you are so great. Oh, Lust, you're okay too I guess." I'm like... WTF!?"

Umm... Wow, I just unleased a novella on you guys, eh?

--------------------
Give me room to stand, and I will move the world.

+Quote Post
llamas
post Jul 24 2007, 02:39 PM
Post #3852

Hardcore BUSTie

I have a whole separate myspace for people I don't want on my real one, but who are persistent.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 22 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #3853

QUOTE(raisingirl @ Jul 22 2007, 07:45 PM) *
I confess that even though I love books and I love to read and love to encourage people to read ANYTHING that excites and engages them I've never given a rat's ass about the Harry Potter books and the surrounding hoopla. It just leaves me dry. I wasn't interested in C.S. Lewis when I was a kid; why would I be interested in Rowling now? I've never been big on this kind of fantasy.

Neither was I, raisin- never read any C.S. Lewis or other kids fantasy books when I was little, and it's still one of the least interesting genres of literature to me. I avoided H.P for awhile because of all the hype. Then I saw the first two movies in between when the 4th and 5th book came out and I've been hooked ever since. I still tell people they should read the books, but I respect people's avoidance of it, too. Now I'm just not looking forward to all the ways people are going to try to continue to cash in on the stories.

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 22 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #3854

(o)(o)

I am so glad that he is back in my life, but I am still afraid that he will slip away again. He was one of my best friends in high school.

I am afraid that I am getting feelings for him.

--------------------

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Jul 22 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #3855

PANTIES! ew.

I confess that even though I love books and I love to read and love to encourage people to read ANYTHING that excites and engages them I've never given a rat's ass about the Harry Potter books and the surrounding hoopla. It just leaves me dry. I wasn't interested in C.S. Lewis when I was a kid; why would I be interested in Rowling now? I've never been big on this kind of fantasy.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 22 2007, 10:07 AM
Post #3856

(o)(o)

NocturnalCatie I do the same thing and it's really bad when I get high. If I don't like the person very much I wonder when they will shut up.

I don't like reality very much.

--------------------

+Quote Post
NocturnalCatie
post Jul 22 2007, 09:37 AM
Post #3857

BUSTie

I confess that I zone out sometimes when people are spilling their guts out to me.

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Jul 19 2007, 01:33 PM
Post #3858

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm so stressed out from planning what was supposed to be a fun cabin weekend for 8-10 friends. It's no dwindled to a measly 4 friends over one night and I feel so stressed I just want to back out, but I can't because I'm renting my cousins place and I've already committed to her. I just can't get myself to relax now.

I've been at work all alone all day and I'm seriously considering leaving an hour early. The only thing that's stopping me is I'm afraid a co-worker will call and realize I've left.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Jul 19 2007, 08:25 AM
Post #3859

go ahead . . . push the button!

i have made myself a goal that i have no idea if i can make. i hate not makiung a goal and therefore try to keep it within range. i think i may have exceeded that range and may have to kill myself trying to get there. (goal is to climb rainer mext june and i am due for baby to be born on Aug 10th.) what was i thinking? now i cannot back down. i have to do it!

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jul 18 2007, 09:19 PM
Post #3860

beachcomber

I'm also now thinking of working on some french for my dog.. but all I can really remember (besides how to order a coke from a waiter) is the term of endearment for my little cabbage head, which I occasionally lovingly call my mr & think he'd take offense at.

my rationale is.. if I can get my cat Airy to respond better to the nickname of Stinky (more appropriate to her personality), then how is spanish & french w/ the dog so nuts?

I love the Hebrew & Madarin! maybe I'm Not so crazi??

I confess that the last 3 days the girlchild & I have done little besides loaf around the house, stay up late, and eat junkfood. - summer vacation rocks!!

I told my mother something on the phone today I had sworn to myself I'd keep under wraps and I am really irritated at myself now. stoopid stoopd!

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 191 192 193 194 195 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 21, 2014 - 10:01 AM