The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 185 186 187 188 189 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
knorl05
post Feb 11 2008, 12:36 PM
Post #3721

Hardcore BUSTie

dj biz... missed you! wink.gif glad you're back. shirt sounds awesome. i went to that site but i think it's changed, as it was all baby stuff on it; no tshirts.

i dig the idea of bearing nips girlies. but alas, i've never had that courage with anyone other than current beaus. what i consider sexy is what i consider sexy and i dont feel my titties look appealing that way, so i'd rather not display myself in a way that i dont consider attractive. heard? i do give props to all ladies who feel confident and comfortable with their bodies because i believe that to be the sexiest quality to have. and again, i can attest that not all men think big breasts are the ideal. my ex said it best, (and although he sounds piggish he's not really) "boobies are boobies, being a guy i just want to see girls boobs". he doesnt care the size, shape, etc he just likes boobs because it makes him excited to see them. i realize that sounds uber dorky but if you think about it, i think most "real" men think that way.. as in real being dudes who arent all *grunt* *grunt* *grunt*

anyway. vendetta. i dont know what to say. if you feel surgery is the way to go, that's your choice, and it's your body. i'm all about supporting women to make decisions they feel are best for themselves. i just wonder if getting your breasts done goes against your values, whether or not you'd really feel better about yourself post-op..? to be honest, my therapist helped me to sort out the same conflict. yes i'd like to have bigger breasts, but it matters more to me to challenge misconceptions and find the truth in everything. giving into someone else's idea that fake breasts are some sort of "correction" to my body isnt living true to what i believe, so i would probably be upset with myself if i allowed myself to be too heavily persuaded by an indirect message that i picked up on. but that's just me. it really does come down to how you feel about yourself at the end of the day, and if you feel surgery would increase your confidence i say (educate yourself on safest measures and) go for it! smile.gif

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Feb 11 2008, 07:56 AM
Post #3722

Hardcore BUSTie

Hei girls, I came back to have a look at the forum and it's good to know that there has been some action lately. How's everyone doing? I admire you for accepting yourselves the way you are, it shows on your conversations. But I guess I had to admire myself for that same reason for accepting it my entire post-puberty life. I can't stop feeling so self-conscious now. I guess I wouldn't have a problem if I had normal small breasts, but my breasts are beyond small, I don't even fill an A cup. It's totally unproportional. And I'm so sick of ultra padded bras and silicon gel inserts.
I didn't know that our national health service would afford breast augmentation. Of course there are conditions, they measure up our chest and have the surgery just in cases of severe hipomasty ou mammary ptosis. My case is hipomasty and I'll give it a try. Apart from the waiting, years in some cases, I would be happy just to know that I have that opportunity as I can't afford it. I know I'd rather spend my energy losing my mind (and my money) in lingerie shops and such, than to spend that same energy trying to convince myself that breast augmentation is for weaks and is against my values. I don't care anymore, I just want to feel good about myself and that fake breasts would be the breasts my body was supposed to have. Hopefully that surgery is going to be the puberty I never had.

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Feb 9 2008, 03:37 PM
Post #3723

Hardcore BUSTie

oooo, sorry for the double post.

on the subject of nipples however, i've never been shy about showing mine off. i love barely-sheer tops where you can see the outline of the nipple. it's my version of cleavage and i think it's totally sexy.

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Feb 9 2008, 03:36 PM
Post #3724

Hardcore BUSTie

hey ladies, i'm baaaaaack. i've been on a two month long hiatus from bust. i am drowning in graduate school. finally, after the mardis gras madness has faded i can get back to a normal life and back to posting on bust! i'm glad to see this thread is still getting alot of action.

on the actual mardi gras (that being this past tuesday) i wore my "who needs big tits when you have an ass like this," t-shirt. (karategrrl i think you posted a link to that tee, it's from jane.com) i got loads and loads of compliments on it from both girls and guys. i even had an old black lady shout at me from a passing car, "yeah girl, you said it!" i was so proud and happy, especially since down in the french quarter ladies are giving peep shows for beads. i'm not willing to do that (and any man who wants to trade beads for flashes has no interest in seeing my tits) but i am willing to shake my booty.

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Feb 8 2008, 08:08 PM
Post #3725

Hardcore BUSTie

I admit to having a bit of a thing for large areolas. Hee hee. My areolas are, I guess, medium sized, while I have those almost cylindrical nipples (when they're erect). I don't especially care for when they get like that.

Thank Goddess for the fact that all breasts--large or small--have one common characteristic--areolas/nipples!

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Feb 6 2008, 08:09 PM
Post #3726

Hardcore BUSTie

WOO HOO for nipples!! LOL I have really tiny nips HAHAH so you cant really tell when mine are stickin out. I would have probably gotten a ticket that day LOL Hooray for Crinoline!

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Feb 6 2008, 07:51 PM
Post #3727

Hardcore BUSTie

Crinline, that's a great story!

There's a guy in the gym who talks to me--all the while staring at my breasts. Or actually it must be my nipples he's staring at, because I don't have much in the way of breasts, especially in my boob-squashing workout tops.

In the past I've been very self-conscious, wanting to cover up and not have anyone look at me. Recently I've been thinking, "fuck it!" while actually getting a bit of a charge out of knowing Gym Boy is checking out my (--MY--) tits!

Nipples ARE great. I love nipples. smile.gif

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Feb 6 2008, 01:35 PM
Post #3728

Hardcore BUSTie

yeah, I usually wear my most padded bra on my "fat" days, to tone down the bloated gut effect. But, speaking of going braless-
I'm happy to report that my small breasts got both me and my boyfriend out of speeding tickets.

We were driving up to school, I was following him, so we were both going the same speed. I was wearing a tight thin ribknit tank top and no bra for a comfortable drive. The cop pulls us both over and after doing the whole license n registration thing he tells me to get out of the car. I do and he takes me around behind my car, I can see Crinoboy craning his neck trying to see what's going on. The cop asks me how old I am, despite it being right there on my license in his hand. He then asks me what I do in school, if I like it, etc., generally chatting like he didn't just pull me over. The whole time I can tell his eyes aren't on my face, even though he's wearing those scary reflective cop sunglasses. It was also cold, so my bralessness was rather obvious. After the weird conversation he smiles and tells me to let my boyfriend know not to speed in his town and he lets us go with no further ado.

So you don't need cleavage to get out of a ticket! Hooray for small and perky!!

(It wasn't as creepy as it could have been, the cop was attractive in a shaved head overly muscular kinda way, sooo not my type. but at least he wasn't beer-gut redneck cop)

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Feb 4 2008, 03:16 PM
Post #3729

Hardcore BUSTie

Knorl! thanks for the links my friend. Maybe I'll just stock up on sports bras and make things alot simpler LOL I wish I could go braless all the time honestly. I really hate the way bras feel (probably cuz i'm getting the wrong size) and would prefer to let the girls go free. But the whole cold/nipple pokeage thing is pretty embarassing to me. i'm shy!! Besides, my gut is usually toned down by a good padded bra! HAHAHAH!

--------------------

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Feb 3 2008, 08:28 PM
Post #3730

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(LilMissStrange @ Feb 1 2008, 07:58 PM) *
The line I usually get is "well if it makes them feel better about their bodies I think it's a good thing". To me the fact that women feel the need to put a foreign object in their breasts to make them feel adequate is a sad statement on society and not something we should accept as normal.

I couldn't have said it better myself!!! It IS incredibly sad, I think, that so many people think it's acceptable. Did nature make a mistake that man can somehow "correct?"
I get a little freaked sometimes when I think of future generations. We have all sorts of implants for all sorts of body parts--breasts, chins, calves, pecs, etc., and all sorts of cosmetic procedure that didn't even exist years ago. What will everyone look like 50 years from now? Will it be freakish or some sort of fetish to be a person who's "all natural?" Will we eventually go to a body store, pick out a manufactured, "perfect" body, and just have our brain implanted in it? <shivers>

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Feb 3 2008, 02:32 PM
Post #3731

Hardcore BUSTie

wasnt sure where to put this.
here's a great website that attempts to combat negative and distorted imagery of women in the media.

about-face.org
mission statement:
About-Face's mission is to equip women and girls with tools to understand and resist the harmful stereotypes of women the media disseminates.

worth checking out... wink.gif

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Feb 3 2008, 12:34 PM
Post #3732

Hardcore BUSTie

i've never been professionally fitted either kon. i just stick with what seems to fit and does the job (titties + bra = enough for me). they're not big enough to need a whole ton of support, so i mainly wear them for appearances sake and for my own comfort because i hate going without. starship gave great advice. if you go someplace like victorias secret.. i think they cut their bras for bigger breasted women, so you may run a bit small to their standards, which wouldnt be an accurate size for you. i would try an independent boutique, or even have your best girlfriend help you. here is a good website with information if you want to try to diy: finding your size

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
starship
post Feb 3 2008, 08:34 AM
Post #3733

Hardcore BUSTie

hey konphusion...Ive never been measured professionally either. I just imagine some snooty assistant eyeing me up as though I had no need to be there. I'm usually in too much of a rush to bother trying on aswel. Unfortunately this means quite a few bras laying redundantly at the back of my drawer. On the other hand being smaller chested there isn't too much scope for mistake. Plus Ive found that all bras seem to come up different sizes which makes things a hell of a lot harder. Anyway...I know from friends that you don't have to be topless or anything. You just wear your bra or one of my friends just wears her tshirt. Ive heard that a lot of places are inaccurate too. A woman on TV who is a 34b went to different places and got told she was 36a/34c/32d/38b and so on

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Feb 1 2008, 11:51 PM
Post #3734

Hardcore BUSTie

I have a question ladies... I've been lurking around this thread for quite some time cuz i really didnt think i had anything to contribute. I THINK i'm about a 36B right now. Pretty sure i was a 38 a few months ago while taking birth control. ANYWAY... I've never been professionally fitted for a bra and it seems like my gues-stimation method is leaving me with bras that either don't fit properly under my breasts or if they do fit properly around/against my ribcage, I'm usually left with space between the padded cups (AHAH) and my actual boobs!

I guess my question is, have any of you ever been fitted professionally and if so how do they do it?? Do you have to be braless and topless for that? I'm kinda shy LOL

--------------------

+Quote Post
LilMissStrange
post Feb 1 2008, 01:41 PM
Post #3735

BUSTie

So true Knorl, amen!
I guess I felt the need to apologize for that post because every time I have a conversation with people about implants I always get told that I am too hostile or judgmental. The line I usually get is "well if it makes them feel better about their bodies I think it's a good thing". To me the fact that women feel the need to put a foreign object in their breasts to make them feel adequate is a sad statement on society and not something we should accept as normal. I've also been told I'm bitter about it because I have small breasts :/ Idiots. It's always guys, or girls with bigger breasts that defend implants it seems in my experience.

I relation to what you said about no one being perfect:
I've been fooling around with this new guy, who I think I posted a while back about because I was worried about him being a "breast man". He's been nothing but cool and even said that in his experience the so-called 'prettier the outside the uglier the inside' and then went on to say not that I wasn't pretty but I'm not the typical girl you see on a magazine, and that's why he likes me smile.gif But yeah, I was super nervous when I hooked up with him because he's gorgeous and so my type and I became really insecure about myself. When we fooled around together the first time I realized that his penis is definitely on the smaller side and I truly don't care about penis size but it made me feel better because NO ONE IS PERFECT! He's so confident and good in bed that I've been inspired by him to not give a fuck, and the sex has been AMAZING!!!! We've both acknowledged that it's been the best ever for both of us wink.gif

To quote an older, wiser friend that was giving me some advice: "it's not about parts and size, it's about passion".

+Quote Post
newo_ikkin
post Feb 1 2008, 11:37 AM
Post #3736

BUSTie

Right on, knorl! I feel inspired. =]

+Quote Post
anarch
post Feb 1 2008, 10:35 AM
Post #3737

Hardcore BUSTie

That was freakin' beautiful, knorlo. It should be pasted in locker rooms and bathrooms, next to every mirror, and passed from hand to hand until people stop tearing each other down. Not a manifesto ( manifestos are angry aren't they? calling for revolutions) but a desiderata. Uplifting and sane-making. Thank you.

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Feb 1 2008, 09:10 AM
Post #3738

Hardcore BUSTie

lilmiss: i think it's hostile due to the frustration women feel over our body image equaling our self worth. what i'm most concerned about is how many women in this thread (myself included) make mention of the relationship between men and our breasts. men dont have relationships with our breasts, they have relationships with our whole beings. no man is perfect and no woman is perfect. meaning, i'm sure there are quirks and imperfections in men that they obsess over as well. maybe they've got man tits. maybe they're a little flabby. maybe their dick is a bit round. maybe they've got musty balls. you know.. i think we need to put less energy into justifying our bodies and validating our sexual appeal.. and put more energy into who we are as individuals and what we bring to the table, as people.

think of the most attractive person you know, is it merely physical? or does their character/intellect/talent make them more appealing? i think the objective should be to stop worrying about our bodies, and to stop concerning ourselves with whether or not our men are breast men, leg men, butt men. they're men. we're women. if being sexy is important, we should work more toward embracing our sexuality than trying to conform our bodies to the standard ideal. you know, because sex is so much more than two shallow bodies coming together.

i'm just saying... if we want to truly be liberated women, i believe we need to let go of some of the expectations we feel that men find are most physically attractive about us. any thoughts?

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
LilMissStrange
post Jan 31 2008, 11:11 PM
Post #3739

BUSTie

Wow! It's been so busy since I've last been here....
Greenbean I feel you! It's not even the size that really bugs me, I would be happy with two A cups. It's the fact that they don't match and that they're more pointy then round...grrrr......oh well, I am determined to get over it and not let it bug me anymore.

I just saw this post from a random person on a message board that I thought kinda put things into perspective;

"fake tits are fucking gross. You have to deal with what you have, even if it's not what you imagine "most" men like. All having fake tits does is secure your fate of winding up with a shallow dick who dates girls for the size of their titties.

I pity you, fake tittied broads."

Sorry, it's a little hostile tongue.gif

+Quote Post
greenbean
post Jan 27 2008, 05:49 PM
Post #3740

Hardcore BUSTie

omigosh Kiera Knightley does NOT need a boob job. jeesh.

Came across this article the other day: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...001&sc=1000
Kinda sad how men are getting chest insecurities too (note that its mostly gay men).

The older I get the more I think small boobs are hot. A lot of my female friends and family members have big breasts, and I used to be jealous, but honestly, I'm not anymore. I just wish mine were both A cups, rather than one A cup and one barely A. I kinda feel like a mother of twins, where one twin is smart and exuberant and the other is runtish and slow, ..and I can't help but hold contempt for the slow one. Aarg! I'm a bad mother!

--------------------
I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty.--John Waters

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 185 186 187 188 189 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 20, 2014 - 04:00 AM