Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

150 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The BUST Community Forum
pollystyrene
post Aug 6 2010, 10:01 PM
Post #61

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Troll reported. Thanks for taking care of Girl Power.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Girl Power
post Aug 4 2010, 08:39 PM
Post #62

wink.gif

The BUST Lounge is a self-moderated discussion board, and members are free to express any and all opinions here. Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, and not necessarily the views of BUST Magazine or bust.com. We pride ourselves on being tolerant of any and all opinions, no matter how stupid and/or offensive. That said, any poster who purposefully tries to disrupt the basic functionality of this board will be banned, and their posts will be subject to deletion.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 20 2010, 10:42 PM
Post #63

Big Fat Bitch

THIS PLACE IS BANANAS! B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Way too much craziness going on! Everybody take a deep breath . . . & exhale . . . Let's stop the turd-stirring & get back to some Bustie lurve!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 20 2010, 01:37 AM
Post #64

new highs in personal lows daily!

awwwww. i thought it was funneh.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 19 2010, 11:44 AM
Post #65

Big Fat Bitch

Ooooops! My bad! I hopped on here right after catching up with ya'll on FB, so I had GT on the brainsis. I fixeded it!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 19 2010, 07:16 AM
Post #66

new highs in personal lows daily!

{sob} am i that easily replaced to you, aural? {sniffle}

(actually i'm sure it's girl power's volatility that made you call her girl trouble, which makes me giggle. ) wub.gif

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
Girl Power
post Jul 18 2010, 11:42 AM
Post #67

Thanks a lot! Very much appreciated!

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 18 2010, 11:35 AM
Post #68

Big Fat Bitch

I bumped a thread for you in the F Word, Girl Power. It should suit your purposes nicely.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Girl Power
post Jul 18 2010, 11:27 AM
Post #69

I would like to post this topic if it is alright with the community. If you believe a thread already exists that I should add our topic to, please let me know which thread I should add our topic to.

What is the True Definition of Feminist and how it Relates to our Struggle for Equality?

+Quote Post
Girl Power
post Jul 17 2010, 08:04 PM
Post #70

I do agree auralpoison that I sound paranoid. I do not have much patience. Thanks for answering my questions. I think I am finally starting to understand how things work around here. I will be just fine.

+Quote Post
Girl Power
post Jul 17 2010, 07:57 PM
Post #71

I'm soooooo sorry sukouyant. I am trying to fit in but for some reason you seem mad at me when I have only been nice towards you. Maybe if you took you head outside you would be able to wake up and smell the flowers. I have only shown you the most respect. I know we can work this out. You seem like such a nice person.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 17 2010, 07:49 PM
Post #72

Big Fat Bitch

Excuse me? I answered your questions, you simply didn't wish to hear the answers & chose to take what I said/my suggestions as power-tripping. Had you actually listened to a thing I said, you'd have been much further on the road to being heard, but you didn't. Your loss. Also, do not pretend you are feminist community-oriented, you're coming off as being completely self-absorbed & majorly fucking paranoid.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Girl Power
post Jul 17 2010, 07:48 PM
Post #73

I'm sorry for the rant stargazer. I did not see you just answered my question. Thanks for the kind response. I am starting to feel a little better here. I guess I need to have a little more patience as patience has never been one of my stronger points.

+Quote Post
sukouyant
post Jul 17 2010, 07:47 PM
Post #74

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Girl Power @ Jul 17 2010, 09:44 PM) *
What the hell! I'm up to 77 posts and I can't post my topic. Nobody is answering my questions. I feel like you people on this site refuse to help strengthen the feminist movement. I am trying to work together as a community but people here are so stuck up they will not answer my questions WHERE THE HELL IS THE HOSITALITY!

I dunno, maybe up your ass looking for your head.

+Quote Post
Girl Power
post Jul 17 2010, 07:44 PM
Post #75

What the hell! I'm up to 77 posts and I can't post my topic. Nobody is answering my questions. I feel like you people on this site refuse to help strengthen the feminist movement. I am trying to work together as a community but people here are so stuck up they will not answer my questions WHERE THE HELL IS THE HOSITALITY!

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jul 17 2010, 07:41 PM
Post #76

brown delicious

Girl Power, us Busties need to know your unique topic dealing with equal rights so: 1) If it is a topic that already exists or similar to another thread, then we can direct you there and 2) We can vote to determine if such a thread is warranted. You need 3 Bust members to approve a new thread prior to posting.

Btw, upping your post will not make it easier for you to post a new thread. If the ModSquad deems you a troll, then all your posts will be deleted, regardless how unique your topic is.

Why do I feel like I am wasting my breath with this post? dry.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 16 2010, 02:08 PM
Post #77

Big Fat Bitch

I really don't like the fact that FB is invite only. Busties getting to pick & choose who gets to join the club as opposed to just having any old joker walk in from the street. Yeah, we don't get assholes like Steve, pervs, bots or sales people, but the community there also lacks fresh blood. Plus, it makes me feel even more like an elitist asshole than I already do.

That being said, I'd like to personally thank everybody for not inviting ol' Grandma Bitchface to the FB festivities.

I also find myself holding back more on FB since it's not anonymous.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ketto
post Jun 16 2010, 01:10 PM
Post #78

Hardcore BUSTie

Because facebook is ridiculous (despite over 10 emails), I could never get added to the private bustie group there but I still don't think I would have used it as much. I wish there was another msg board type place we could all migrate too. Paperboy thinks it's funny that I use message boards but I love being able to come in to 10 different discussions and just go!

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 16 2010, 12:10 PM
Post #79

(o)(o)

It hasn't been the same here for a long, long time. I don't post anything of relevance these days in here and I maybe come in one every couple of weeks.

I'm not concerned about fb, either because I don't use my real name their, either.

After the last issue, things just felt different in here.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
ketto
post Jun 16 2010, 09:17 AM
Post #80

Hardcore BUSTie

I hate to say it but I have to agree with AP. I still come by everyday and I have facebook but I don't really use it and don't feel very safe using it, especially because of my job. I like being anonymous on bust and not having to worry about a comment coming back to my real name. I miss coming on and seeing 3 pages of new threads and having some great feminist discussions and seeing familiar names hanging around.

I also understand why others left and I think that it's really sad to see how little this community matters to Bust. They had an awesome, thriving group of really smart people who really found an important place here and they just let it go to shit. It's easy to see how much damage the last blowout did - like I said, I used to come and read 3 pages of new posts everyday and now I'm lucky if there's 3 new posts in the few topics I still read.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post

150 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 23, 2014 - 12:23 AM