The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anybody Done Novasure(tm)?, Feedback about endometrial ablation--good, bad, whatever
auralpoison
post Jun 26 2009, 03:14 AM
Post #1

Big Fat Bitch

Djennma2000 has pretty much remained ignorant of the rules & has just always done whatever she wanted thread-starting-wise. She started a totally pointless craft-blog thread that would have already fit into the pre-existing craft thread even after posting in the Comm Forum. I was the only one that responded there & in the *negative*, but she started her thread anyways with what she somehow thought was tacit permission. ????? And then acted baffled because she somehow thought my acknowledging her meant acceptance of her proposal. NOT.

I actually have some knowledge on the procedure of which she speaks as my aunt bought herself one for Xmas last year, but if she can't bring it up in the proper way/is a witch about flaunting the rules, then fuck 'er.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jun 25 2009, 07:41 AM
Post #2

uh huh.

... actually, I've been here 10 years, and it's always (even then) been the etiquette on this board to find an existing thread that may pertain to your question to post it in before starting a new thread. (and in the last few years, we've had the community forum thread where ideas for new threads can be run by other busties for consensus before starting them)

This question could have gone in the "bloody grrls" thread, or the General Health Question thread - both of which see a lot of action and you'd probably have gotten decent feedback. Just because a thread doesn't have your specific question in the title, doesn't mean it can't pertain to what you are asking, or doesn't have people posting and lurking in it who don't have experience with your issue. It takes about 5 minutes of searching around in here to figure that stuff out.

just sayin.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 25 2009, 07:17 AM
Post #3

(o)(o)

Yah, that response was a little fucking rude. If you were really fucking sorry, then you wouldn't be fucking swearing so fucking much.

Good fucking riddance and good fucking luck.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jun 24 2009, 05:05 PM
Post #4

new highs in personal lows daily!

*rolls eyes*
i like how you are "honestly sorry" but then you commence to cursing, and coming up with excuses. then you make with the poor me bs. look: if you want to play in the playground, you have to follow the rules just like everyone else, so can the "I'm a fucking idiot, and I'll take my shit elsewhere," pityfest.

you can post a question, we just ask that you don't start a thread.
unless you were here 10 years ago, (which i doubt), that has always been the case. you're not an "oldby" by any stretch. chica i've been on these boards forever, so disabuse yourself of this idea that somehow you were here before these rules, and should be excused. you just pop into the lounge create a thread, and then vanish. it's not so much that the rules have changed, you've just never bothered to learn or follow them. the problem isn't me, it's you.

this is a *self* moderated board, and if everyone starts a thread for every little question, there will be no coherence and no one will be able to find anything. had you posted this in the proper thread, you might have gotten the replies/info you were looking for. instead you look like a schmuck. i know you'd like to make it about me, heaven knows i'm used to that horseshit, but you are the one fucking up. my first post was to tell you the deal. if you can't handle it... that's a shame. but if you think i'll feel sorry for you, beg you to stay or whatever cos you cursed?

sorry. you lose.
good luck + good riddance.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
djennma2000
post Jun 24 2009, 04:50 PM
Post #5

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(girltrouble @ Jun 16 2009, 11:48 PM) *
djen: if you are looking to piss people off around here, you are off to a good start. you've obviously been around here for years, but you seem to have missed the number one rule in the lounge: DO NOT START NEW THREADS w/ out consensus from people in the community forum. PERIOD.

yet, about once a year you start some irritating, unwanted thread. DO NOT PASS GO. if you really want to be a part of these boards, behave like it. otherwise you will be labeled a troll and ignored, blocked and called names.

...*thinks*...Oooookay. I'm honestly, terribly sorry about stepping on your toes, girltrouble, but don't fucking worry about it. You're right--been here for years (but have been unable to log on very much d/t school, work, trying to support my daughter, etc.), and seemed to have "missed the no. 1 rule". You're right. I'm a fucking idiot, and I'll take my shit elsewhere, ok? But at ONE point on these boards, if you had a question, you could post.

All I had was a question about a procedure, and from what I remember of these boards (my memory being SHOT and all, d/t my being such a fucking oldbie and all) was that if you didn't find it, you could post it. Those "irritating threads" you talked about were threads about things I didn't find. So I posted.

Either way, as I said, don't fucking worry about it. Apparently, I've been gone too long. And I'll take myself out of here again--for good this time, since I don't want to step on your fucking toes again...

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jun 16 2009, 06:48 PM
Post #6

new highs in personal lows daily!

djen: if you are looking to piss people off around here, you are off to a good start. you've obviously been around here for years, but you seem to have missed the number one rule in the lounge: DO NOT START NEW THREADS w/ out consensus from people in the community forum. PERIOD.

yet, about once a year you start some irritating, unwanted thread. DO NOT PASS GO. if you really want to be a part of these boards, behave like it. otherwise you will be labeled a troll and ignored, blocked and called names.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
djennma2000
post Jun 16 2009, 06:41 PM
Post #7

Hardcore BUSTie

Hello, all!

I saw my WHNP last week about what to do about having sudden, debilitating pain w/my periods, and she suggested a surgical procedure called "Novasure" or total endometrial ablation--where they insert a fine wire mesh inside your uterus, send radiowaves up into the mesh, and cauterize your endometrial tissue in your uterus. I don't see my OB/GYN until late August to talk about the procedure, and I'd like to hear what others who have had this procedure done have to say about it. I'm not worried about my fertility being affected--I've had a tubal ligation, and my periods are bad enough to be labeled "very bad". But...I admit. I'm a little sketched out about nuking my uterus! :/

Anyone else had this done? Thanks for your time!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 25, 2014 - 02:52 AM