The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rules Of Attraction: Odd Sexual Quirks, all the weird things that we find erotic...
vermilionkiss
post Oct 8 2009, 10:24 PM
Post #1

BUSTie

The question for me lately is what DON'T i find sexy! No sex since June so I am starting to get crazy eyes. Everyone looks good to me... I wanna eat up everyone. lol.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
anna k
post Oct 3 2009, 11:32 PM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

Handsome men who are great dancers. Saw a good-looking guy doing cartwheels and tumbling in a capoeira class I took yesterday, and he was just pretty to look at.

Plus a guy partnered with me with tattoos on his arm who was friendly and helpful to me, and as we did the moves together, he'd be out of breath but saying "good" to me in a low voice, so I found it a little bit hot.

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Oct 3 2009, 06:33 PM
Post #3

Hardcore BUSTie

Last week when I was getting lunch I saw a shaved bald guy in scrubs with tatoo sleeves. He was definitely a head-turner! Pretty smokin'.

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
sageykins
post Oct 3 2009, 03:55 AM
Post #4

Hardcore BUSTie

Men in scrubs. I get to see them often, lucky for me!
The tattoos do make me excited too! I love a sleeve...

+Quote Post
rogue
post Sep 20 2009, 02:04 PM
Post #5

Hardcore BUSTie

It's not a really odd quirk, I guess, but tattoos. Seriously, a man with tattoos totally does me in. My hook-up last night had them on his arms and I was in heaven. Just thinking about them now is threatening to make my eyes roll back in my head!

I also agree with you about bald men, twelve_percent, especially if they look really badass and tough. Yowza.

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
twelve_percent
post Sep 13 2009, 11:43 PM
Post #6

BUSTie

Bald men. Wow are they attractive to me. I often ask if I can rub their heads. I don't think my approach is all that enticing.

--------------------
Listen to my music and you will feel complete! www.myspace.com/kellyinezmusic

+Quote Post
ketto
post Sep 9 2009, 02:17 PM
Post #7

Hardcore BUSTie

Fucking trolls.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Sep 3 2009, 11:19 AM
Post #8

A symphony of atrocities.

I have a crush on my graying, paunchy anthropology professor. He's not very attractive, but I found myself having a dirty fantasy about him during my English 308 class.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Aug 16 2009, 10:50 PM
Post #9

Hardcore BUSTie

Sounds pretty hot, seven.

I had another major *squee!* moment scrolling down this thread to discover an old post about my now-boyfriend (the dictionary reader). wub.gif

Oh, and I love that where I work, I get lots o' mechanic-jumpsuit-wearing eye candy!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
sevenseconds
post Aug 16 2009, 11:43 AM
Post #10

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey busties. I just have to post here, this guy has been crawling into my brain so slow I didn't know they made that gear.

So yeah, patience gets me, guys who are slightly lower than my social status (whatever that means) and don't think they can get me BUT are so hot for me that they just have to try. I guess I like watching them struggle with their comfort zone . And win. So they will just look at me and try to always be there when I'm there and remember little things I like and make sure they HAVE them (like a tea tree tooth pick) and just look at me with that *I will melt you just by looking at you for a million years* look... That gets me. Oh, and it doesn't hurt if when I say something like "my eye lid just got bit by something and my eye is swollen, wanna SEE?" and I make to lift my shades, but the guy is silent for a moment, so I say, "K, won't show you then" and turn to go, and THEN they answer, very very slowly, and you discover they have been DEBATING if they can say this to you and have been testing their limits: "The answer to that is: I wanna see ALL of you. So... yes." (The yes almost a breath). Damn, that melted me. It gave me a PANG in my belly. And how they look at your MOUTH when you talk, as if they're already pushing a thumb through your lips.
(You like how I'm saying THEY like it's not this one guy I'm drooling about?)

Also, a guy who'll lay back and let me DO things to his chest with my mouth, and doesn't close his eyes but just LOOKS at me, and is NOT trying to do things to me before I'm done but just takes and takes... (the chest has to be totally hairless, skinny-ish, some muscles is sweet but no fat)... A guy who doesn't mind me making him feel like a girl, nipples and all, mmmm.
And just, patience, knowing the slower he lets me go, the higher I'll take him.

Oh, and good smooth arms with rope-like veins, omg. Veins. I've had a crazy past so believe me when I say VEINS. Still gets me.

Also - motor oil under the nails (on a skinny guy), a guy who fixes his own vintage car and calls his best engine 'my baby" and only puts it in for long drives... MMMM. Hot.

Thanks for letting me SAY this to somebody. So much awesomeness here, in all directions.

--------------------
Every story is a cup so empty it can be drunk from again and again. - MJH

+Quote Post
twelve_percent
post Dec 31 2008, 03:26 PM
Post #11

BUSTie

To answer this I have to confess something. I flirt really hardcore but no one takes it seriously. It's either because they think I'm joking are just choose not to believe it (more of the thinking I'm joking though).

What catches me really off guard is when they play along with me because I can be down right lewd sometimes.

There is this guy in my radio broadcasting class who, whenever I spank him, just turns around and says my name all sensual like. . .

*sigh*

--------------------
Listen to my music and you will feel complete! www.myspace.com/kellyinezmusic

+Quote Post
ihateoly
post Dec 30 2008, 09:16 PM
Post #12

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(bustygirl @ Dec 30 2008, 06:48 PM) *
Definitely with you on the hot priest thing. Also good are cute oil-change guys, mechanic's jumpsuits, state trooper uniforms (but only with the boots!), the classic fireman, tool belts, motorcycle boots, wallet chains, and loads and load of tattoos.

Straight male drag, in other words.

Rockabilly guys do it best, because it's so obviously super-detailed and contrived, but it's essentially a t-shirt and jeans, so you don't have that whole metrosexual frosted-tips and striped shirt mess. A rockabilly guy is totally gussied up, but he can still kick some ass if he needs to.

Gah! I know! It's so very true. I love a "Man's man". I can't help it. I think that's why I am so into the alt-cowboy look. I love when guy can fix my car, throw a punch (though he doesn't need to for me , 'cause I can do it for myself wink.gif) and fix things. I hate the whole wimpster thing. I like a guy with some style, but I want a man to be a MAN. The idea that he could rough me up in the right ways is sooo hot. sigh...

--------------------
"Let's go dancing in high heels!"-Liz Lemmon

+Quote Post
bustygirl
post Dec 30 2008, 06:48 PM
Post #13

Hardcore BUSTie

Definitely with you on the hot priest thing. Also good are cute oil-change guys, mechanic's jumpsuits, state trooper uniforms (but only with the boots!), the classic fireman, tool belts, motorcycle boots, wallet chains, and loads and load of tattoos.

Straight male drag, in other words.

Rockabilly guys do it best, because it's so obviously super-detailed and contrived, but it's essentially a t-shirt and jeans, so you don't have that whole metrosexual frosted-tips and striped shirt mess. A rockabilly guy is totally gussied up, but he can still kick some ass if he needs to.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Dec 14 2008, 10:10 PM
Post #14

Most Likely Procrastinating

QUOTE(flanker_ji @ Dec 4 2008, 08:02 PM) *

Oh! I don't think this'll seem strange to anyone here, but it was a major squee moment when my current crush confessed after a night of Trivial Prusuit (20th anniversary edition) that when he was a kid he would read the dictionary, and memorized answers to all the questions in the original version. Which makes him 10x more awesomely nerdy than me for playing Scrabble against myself to "hone my skills." I love that he picked up on who I am well enough early on to know that I'd think that was awesome. smile.gif

that's hot.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Dec 5 2008, 11:44 PM
Post #15

Hardcore BUSTie

Good call zoya - the only reason I haven't is that I already spend a good amount of time on the internet and frequently have a difficult time tearing myself away from it. If the internet had Scrabble for me, I'd probabbly be tempted to spend the whole weekend online! Not a good scene!

Come to think of it, maybe I could try it out over my Christmas vacation... thanks for the site recommendation!

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoya
post Dec 5 2008, 04:11 AM
Post #16

uh huh.

all this priest discussion reminds me of when I was in High School - one of my friends' parents had a priest-in-training, friend of a friend of the family stay with them for a couple of weeks, and he was HOT. He must have been about 25, and 100% committed to the priesthood. I think he was about 6 months from being ordained or something. But DAMN in those two weeks he was at her house, I must have stayed over 8 or 9 times (as did other girls) we did all manner of things to get his attention, hoping he would drop his vocation (nothing really bad, I think the worst thing we could muster was walking about the house in our pajamas, which meant sweatpants and tshirts) but no, he remained committed. but DAMN was he hot.

flanker_ji - you should join the internet scrabble club! It's free, and you can play people from all over the world! I am a shameless member! You can even put together a buddy list of people you know, and play them when they're online (like me, for example!)

www.isc.ro

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Dec 4 2008, 11:02 PM
Post #17

Hardcore BUSTie

Hee. Yeah, Jesus has got a lot of hotness to work with, it's true... biggrin.gif

Hi futura/sonik!! So good to be with les busties again!

Oh! I don't think this'll seem strange to anyone here, but it was a major squee moment when my current crush confessed after a night of Trivial Prusuit (20th anniversary edition) that when he was a kid he would read the dictionary, and memorized answers to all the questions in the original version. Which makes him 10x more awesomely nerdy than me for playing Scrabble against myself to "hone my skills." I love that he picked up on who I am well enough early on to know that I'd think that was awesome. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Dec 3 2008, 10:58 AM
Post #18

brown delicious

oh flanker, i totally understand. i have a friend who i gave the moniker of "hot priest". heck, it could've been the same guy. he was on the west coast last year for the summer. all i got to say is that jesus is one lucky dude to get such hotness. color me jealous. wink.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
futura
post Dec 3 2008, 06:22 AM
Post #19

Hardcore BUSTie

Oy Flanker! Can see why it's a turn on, though.

(i was formerly known as Sonik, just so's you knows)

--------------------
"It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something"- Ornette Coleman

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Dec 3 2008, 04:55 AM
Post #20

Hardcore BUSTie

It's 1:30 AM, and I just booted up my computer again because I've been laying awake for a bit, totally preoccupied with thoughts of this hott priest I worked with for a week last summer. I just realized that despite not being a church-goer, this isn't the first time I've been turned on by a member of the clergy... biggrin.gif

But there we are, running a summer camp session, and this man takes every opportunity he can to lay one or both of his hands on me - back, arms, legs. His touch is so warm and grateful, and I swear, lustful. He's young and fit, but with a lot of graying. The perfect physical blend of energy and widsom. And oh yeah, smoking hottness. So yeah, panty puddles in front of campers, courtesy of the priest. Damn!

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 22, 2014 - 02:00 AM