The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
Queen Bull
post Aug 13 2008, 10:32 AM
Post #321

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(LoveMyPugs @ Jul 30 2008, 09:54 AM) *
Has anyone ever heard of the Enell Sports bra??

http://www.enell.com/

very expensive but i'm seriously considering getting one. they look great.

Um, im not sure how delayed this is, but to anyone that wonders, Enells are apparently amazing. My mother, a DDD uses them when she runs, and LOVES it. she has gotten to the point, where she actually wheres them most of the time. [ she not much for showing off the girls] But, yes. take the leap, and get an Enell, because while wearing it, you will be able to do so without poking your eye. XD

<3's

--------------------
I love gentiles. In fact, protestant spotting is one of my favorite pastimes. :) ooh.. whats that? me thinks its a blog
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
spinstergirl
post Aug 12 2008, 05:32 PM
Post #322

I had a breast reduction when I was 23 (I'm 31 now). I did it while I was still under my parents insurance and I've never regretted it for a second. I'm a full c (down from probably a g) and I love it. I do have some scarring and I do lack sensation, but I can run! I can wear normal clothing and look normal, not slutty (unless I want to). It was scary and it is a big deal, but I'm glad I did it!

QUOTE(BustiRubi @ Aug 6 2008, 11:21 PM) *
I removed some worry from my life today. I have decided it's time for a breast reduction!

I can only do this because my insurance covers it. And believe me I qualify for this. I have a petite frame i'm 19 and about a G cup size i'm only 5'2"! i have suffered from back pain and all the negative associated with it for 5 years,ever since i began to develop. I'm so fed up.

but really, that adds a little worry about the outcome. Its a big change for me. Any busties out there who have had one or about to have one with any advice to calm the anxiety?????

I have always been comfortable with my body and with who I am. it also took a loong time to get here, to accept myself..and now I'm changing it..

+Quote Post
hcbeck
post Aug 12 2008, 05:06 AM
Post #323

BUSTie

I haven't been around for a while and have only checked back the last two months for this link and haven't found it yet, but some of you may find it interesting: three bra-fitting videos on a UK lingerie site:

http://www.naturallyclose.co.uk/page?pageId=1967

The first shows how to measure your band size and stops there, but the other two might be useful.

+Quote Post
BustiRubi
post Aug 6 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #324

BUSTie

I removed some worry from my life today. I have decided it's time for a breast reduction!

I can only do this because my insurance covers it. And believe me I qualify for this. I have a petite frame i'm 19 and about a G cup size i'm only 5'2"! i have suffered from back pain and all the negative associated with it for 5 years,ever since i began to develop. I'm so fed up.

but really, that adds a little worry about the outcome. Its a big change for me. Any busties out there who have had one or about to have one with any advice to calm the anxiety?????

I have always been comfortable with my body and with who I am. it also took a loong time to get here, to accept myself..and now I'm changing it..

+Quote Post
mamsack
post Jul 31 2008, 09:07 PM
Post #325

BUSTie

QUOTE(LoveMyPugs @ Jul 31 2008, 03:36 PM) *
mamsack - they custom make you one if you don't fit into one of the sizes they have listed. that's why i'm so psyched about them.

WOO!

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Jul 31 2008, 03:36 PM
Post #326

QUOTE(mamsack @ Jul 30 2008, 07:45 PM) *
I take it back, they only go to DDD. Now hear ye, BRA MAKERS! Swimsuit designers! Sports bra constructors! Women over DDD NEED SUPPORT! dang it.

mamsack - they custom make you one if you don't fit into one of the sizes they have listed. that's why i'm so psyched about them.

+Quote Post
suburbangirl
post Jul 30 2008, 10:57 PM
Post #327

QUOTE(mamsack @ Jul 30 2008, 06:45 PM) *
I take it back, they only go to DDD. Now hear ye, BRA MAKERS! Swimsuit designers! Sports bra constructors! Women over DDD NEED SUPPORT! dang it.

Try this Freya sports bra, in sizes up to H in UK sizes, which is a K in US cups. ( http://www.herroom.com/Freya-4002-Underwire-Sport-Bra.shtml on sale here: http://breakoutbras.stores.yahoo.net/frachiimunsp.html ) I just got it recently and love it, because it is one of the few smooth styles that is underwire and keeps the girls from getting that uni-boob look.

+Quote Post
mamsack
post Jul 30 2008, 06:45 PM
Post #328

BUSTie

QUOTE(mamsack @ Jul 30 2008, 06:42 PM) *
Holy cow, I could go into space with that bra.

+Quote Post
mamsack
post Jul 30 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #329

BUSTie

QUOTE(LoveMyPugs @ Jul 30 2008, 08:54 AM) *

Holy cow, I could go into space with that bra.

+Quote Post
p_176
post Jul 30 2008, 10:08 AM
Post #330

Hardcore BUSTie

i can't find the link anymore, but it was on a list of top ten sport bras for big-breasted women. they're supposed to be good support for high impact activities.

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Jul 30 2008, 08:54 AM
Post #331

+Quote Post
mamsack
post Jul 24 2008, 07:28 PM
Post #332

BUSTie

QUOTE(suburbangirl @ Jul 23 2008, 09:36 PM) *
mamsack, try Breakout Bras. I just bought that swimsuit on clearance and with the 25% off coupon, it only cost me $42, and free shipping is standard. The only catch is that there are no returns on clearance items. If it doesn't fit me I will simply list it on eBay or something. That Panache suit, and other UK lines are different in the cup sizes for anything above a D, but there is a conversion table there....but you probably already knew this. I still wish there was a local brick and mortar store that sold a variety of suits like our smaller busted girlfriends have access to.

great, thank you! too bad they have so few styles, but nice to have a choice. Glad they have a conversion table--I understood Euro sizes were different but would totally have forgotten about it! Thanks.

+Quote Post
suburbangirl
post Jul 23 2008, 08:19 PM
Post #333

QUOTE(mamsack @ Jul 23 2008, 07:10 PM) *
Ok, I was logging in to post WTF gives with trying to buy swimwear??! and I saw this. Yes, have had that experience. Alot. (Victoria's Secret, blow me.) I thought I found a good line (today) of swimwear called Coco, but they appear to only go to 40D or 40DD. WTF, again, I say? anyone have any luck with swimwear (tops)?

mamsack, try Breakout Bras. I just bought that swimsuit on clearance and with the 25% off coupon, it only cost me $42, and free shipping is standard. The only catch is that there are no returns on clearance items. If it doesn't fit me I will simply list it on eBay or something. That Panache suit, and other UK lines are different in the cup sizes for anything above a D, but there is a conversion table there....but you probably already knew this. I still wish there was a local brick and mortar store that sold a variety of suits like our smaller busted girlfriends have access to.

+Quote Post
mamsack
post Jul 23 2008, 05:53 PM
Post #334

BUSTie

Ok, I was logging in to post WTF gives with trying to buy swimwear??! and I saw this. Yes, have had that experience. Alot. (Victoria's Secret, blow me.) I thought I found a good line (today) of swimwear called Coco, but they appear to only go to 40D or 40DD. WTF, again, I say? anyone have any luck with swimwear (tops)?

QUOTE(suburbangirl @ Jul 19 2008, 10:58 PM) *
What a small world. I kid you not. After months and months (years, really) of looking for a store that sells large cup bra-sized swimwear, I decided this morning to stop into the Betty Schwart'z store in Buffalo Grove (NW of Chicago, for the non-natives). A lady at Nordstrom told me try them.

I had a really bad experience. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by an older brunette and she asked what I was looking for. I asked if they had bra sized swimsuits. She asked what size and I told her 36H or I in a 14. She sneered at me as she said, "We never carried that size. You'd think I'd asked her to sniff dog poo. Then she grabbed the tag of a 40D swimsuit and said, "We have these." Ummm....okay. Idiot. mad.gif Then I asked her if she knew of another retailer that did sell large cup swimwear. She said, "I don't know of any place that has things like that."

Rude, rude, rude. I left in such a pissed off mood. And now I am surfing the net looking for something, anything, that doesn't involve me ordering 20 swimsuits and returning 19 of them in the off-chance that one will fit.

I live in the third largest city in the United States, and not one fricking store carries my size! And to add insult to injury, I have to put up with rude, insulting salespeople who think I'm some sort of freak of nature. What gives?

+Quote Post
pug
post Jul 22 2008, 08:19 PM
Post #335

I really wish there was a bravissimo in the US. Nothing would make me happier.

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Jul 22 2008, 08:05 PM
Post #336

Hardcore BUSTie

wow, suburban girl, it sounds like you grew those boobs on purpose, just to piss that lady off.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Jul 21 2008, 04:23 PM
Post #337

Hardcore BUSTie

suburban girl,
I'm sorry you had such a shitty expirence at Scharwtz's that sucks. which suburb are you in?

+Quote Post
suburbangirl
post Jul 20 2008, 05:20 PM
Post #338

I have tried some of the clothes that the UK based www.bravissimo.com sells and they really are great! But the shipping can get costly for those of us in North America, especially if we need to return something. Does anyone know of a US or Canadian based company like this that sells tailored clothing specifically for busty women who aren't sized 18+? Since I am plump in the hip and rear I have had limited luck with the smaller sizes from www.Kiyonna.com, as they allow for bustier figures, but sometimes their tops are too long or more ample in the waist where I don't need it.

+Quote Post
pug
post Jul 20 2008, 02:20 AM
Post #339

suburbangirl, I am so sorry! That is horrible! I have also had horrible experiences at several places so I know how you feel. In a similar situation I scoured the internet looking for something that would work. I finally stumbled on http://www.lionslairdesigns.com/. I was really afraid of ordering swimsuits online/over the phone but I called (with my measurements) and the woman I talked to sent me the most detailed email of my life explaining my size and what swimsuit would work best. I have a lot of difficulty fitting correctly in bras and swimsuits so I told her my issues and still didn't hold out a lot of hope. I received my swimsuit and it fit BETTER than my own bras! It was amazing. I highly recommend them!

And as a bonus all of the sales people I talked to were extremely nice!

+Quote Post
suburbangirl
post Jul 19 2008, 09:41 PM
Post #340

QUOTE(missladyj @ Feb 24 2008, 09:11 AM) *
If you are anywhere near Chicago I would suggest my favorite bra store Schwartz's Intimates which I googled and found this link:

http://www.mrbra.com/braslingeriestoreplussize.ivnu
I hope you find a place near y ou! Good luck!

missladyj

What a small world. I kid you not. After months and months (years, really) of looking for a store that sells large cup bra-sized swimwear, I decided this morning to stop into the Betty Schwart'z store in Buffalo Grove (NW of Chicago, for the non-natives). A lady at Nordstrom told me try them.

I had a really bad experience. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by an older brunette and she asked what I was looking for. I asked if they had bra sized swimsuits. She asked what size and I told her 36H or I in a 14. She sneered at me as she said, "We never carried that size. You'd think I'd asked her to sniff dog poo. Then she grabbed the tag of a 40D swimsuit and said, "We have these." Ummm....okay. Idiot. mad.gif Then I asked her if she knew of another retailer that did sell large cup swimwear. She said, "I don't know of any place that has things like that."

Rude, rude, rude. I left in such a pissed off mood. And now I am surfing the net looking for something, anything, that doesn't involve me ordering 20 swimsuits and returning 19 of them in the off-chance that one will fit.

I live in the third largest city in the United States, and not one fricking store carries my size! And to add insult to injury, I have to put up with rude, insulting salespeople who think I'm some sort of freak of nature. What gives?

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 28, 2014 - 05:10 PM