Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 214 215 216 217 218 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
LoveMyPugs
post Jan 11 2007, 07:44 AM
Post #4301

B&HB

I think you are on the right track for everything you want. Mr. Pugs is a big boy too wink.gif (hehehe) and he’s tall and overweight as well lol. We have problems doing some things in the sack. We both get leg cramps in mid thrust and one of us is always like “Stop, stop, stop leg cramp!” and falls out of the bed onto the floor to stretch. blink.gif We usually just laugh and finish on the floor. Some positions are very uncomfortable. I’ve heard that the liberator shapes are supposed to help with that, especially with overweight people. We were going to buy them for Christmas and then I lost my job and funds were kind of tight so we pushed our purchase date back, maybe Valentines Day. dry.gif Maybe, you could join a fitness club together. You can work on your smoking weight and he can work on his shaking muscles and wincing. I’ve recently discovered that you can get a hell of a work out from sex. smile.gif REALLY!! And, if you really enjoy yourself it will change your self-esteam a little. Mr. Pug and I have recently discovered some new things about each other and we have gotten a little obsessed with spending a lot of time in bed together. I’m in such a good place right now. Probably cause I’m getting laid so much. rolleyes.gif I’ve even started to care a little more about my looks, you know like makeup and nicer clothes, eating a little better and taking the stairs at school instead of the elevator. Notice how many times I said “a little” in the last few sentences. I’m not going crazy or anything TRUST ME!! I quit smoking May 26, 2006 and I put on some weight as well. This time I didn’t put on anything extreme though. I was lucky. When did you quit? Congratulations, that’s a real accomplishment. smile.gif I’ve been craving chicken wings like crack. Mr. Pugs is getting tired of making Wings-2-Go runs for me. Good Luck with Weight Watchers. You’ll like it. Go to the meetings. They always seemed pointless to me but it seems like I always gave up once I stopped going to the meetings. So maybe not so pointless.

girltrouble-

lol, I got story for you. biggrin.gif wink.gif See you in the Fun with Floggers thread sometime today.

wombat-

My feet take the brunt of my weight as well. sad.gif My sister is a massage therapist and she laughs when I see her cause I’m always like, “Will you rub my feet please?” She says I carry all of my stress there. She’s always trying to get me to relace my shoelaces when I put my shoes on instead of just slipping them on. She says it gives you more support and my feet wouldn’t hurt so badly.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wombat
post Jan 11 2007, 07:17 AM
Post #4302

Dragon Velocity

Yeah, I gots to say, I'll shoot for a size 10, not for something smaller.

I honestly need to eat right and exercise and pretty much am doing it and welcome the support I get.

I'm cool with chub but my feet do not agree. dry.gif

Let's just kinda shoot for that middle range.

I look kinda like mom and kinda like dad althogh it is startling to see dad peeking out now and then. my dad had blonde hair and blue eyes and my mom brown hair and brown eyes. I came out with blonde hair and green eyes.

genetically, you can inherit traits from a couple generations back. If ya ever saw those diagrams of chickens in the science textbooks.

Which I guess is also why my black cat gave birth to black, white, grey tabby and calico kittens..

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 11 2007, 03:10 AM
Post #4303

new highs in personal lows daily!

muy chubby love:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((lmp+mr.lmp))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

chubby girls are the cutest anyways. tongue.gif

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
Beauty & her...
post Jan 10 2007, 09:46 AM
Post #4304

Hardcore BUSTie

HAHAHA! That post just made my day! See, it's not that I want to get skinny. I've never been skinny. I wouldn't want bones showing or any of that. Ew. It just that my guy is underweight (6'1 and 141lbs) and I feel bad when we're...well...in the heat of the moment. His body can't always support mine in the necessary ways and there's nothing sexy about shaking muscles and wincing.

I am actually happy with my size. I think I look fine. I wouldn't mind learning to eat a little healthier though, and feeling a little more comfortable on vacation in a swim suit around Mr. Skinny and his even more skinny little brother.

That and it will feel nice to take off those extra "i quit smoking" lbs as a good job treat to myself.

although...

confession: I'm jonesing for a cig...and a whopper...and a large fry...and you might as well toss in an onion ring while you're at it...and maybe a beer (at 11:03 in the morning)

--------------------
-Beck

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Jan 10 2007, 07:54 AM
Post #4305

B&HB

Good luck with Weight Watchers. I’ve done it multiple times and it’s the best way to go to loose weight and learn to eat better. I always get frustrated and quit but I’m like that with a lot of things so I’m no role model. If you need some recipes just let me know or check out the Weight Watchers thread here on bust. There is no reason to be embarrassed. Most of the population in the United States is obese. Love My Pugs and Mr. Pugs and the pugs are defiantly included in that group. However, me and my fat man and friends are proud to be fat cause we are happy people. NOT THAT SKINNY PEOPLE AREN’T HAPPY!! But I know myself and when I’m dieting I’m a bitch. I don’t indulge like I used to but I don’t monitor either. I haven’t gained or lost and I’m not having any health issues either. I’m just overweight. Although I hate buying clothes I like going out to eat with friends and indulging occasionally much more then constantly stepping on and off the scale and being disappointed. I have found some great places online to buy plus size clothing so I’m like shopping more and more now. I don’t get to buy skinny jeans but I get to buy great handbags and jewelry, which I like better anyway. My friends always tell me they wish they had my self-esteem cause I just don’t give a f***. I love myself, my man loves me and my friends and family love to be around me so that’s all that counts in my mind.

*raises chubby hands and yells to big busties*

FAT KIDS ARE YOU WITH ME HERE OR WHAT?? SHOW ME SOME CHUBBY LOVE!!

Just remember fat people are harder to kidnap!

+Quote Post
Beauty & her...
post Jan 10 2007, 07:37 AM
Post #4306

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I joined weight watchers last night. I've finally admitted to myself that I'm too heavy and it's time for change.

other confession: I'm embarrassed about it and won't tell my family. As far as they know, I'm still at work until 6:30 on Wednesdays.

--------------------
-Beck

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jan 10 2007, 03:28 AM
Post #4307

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I look a lot like a great-grandmother on the other side, except with her husband's red-headed colouring. (Though I still don't truly get how two blue-eyed parents made a green-eyed child.) But when I see my dad in me, I see the "awful" things, like his big round head, the flat feet, the need for glasses, the saggy undereye folds that are just about to start creeping up (or down) on me (which I keep temporarily in check with those fantastic modern eyelift creams)...

confession: whenever I need my cats to stop pestering me for attention, I throw a big handful of cat treats in the air and let them scatter behind furniture and in the corners. It's a good half hour of them finding all the treats, and by then, on cat time, well, it's nap time or butt-licking time again.

confession: I'm really, really, really glad I never had kids, and I'll bet the local child welfare authorities probably are, too. Or, well, they should be.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jan 10 2007, 12:47 AM
Post #4308

Hardcore BUSTie

I look more like my dad than my mom. I like my looks, but I wish I inherited my mom's looks more instead of being a girl version of my dad.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jan 9 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #4309

confession: although I have physical characteristics inherited from a number of my family members, I am most disappointed when I catch glimpses of my father's features in the mirror.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jan 8 2007, 01:06 PM
Post #4310

Hardcore BUSTie

Before, I had spoken to someone about trying to find the right course for my requirement, since I'm bad in the subject and can't do advanced levels, essentially repeating the same classes for credits. I took a course twice and had to drop out both times because I failed the midterms and couldn't have an F on my name. I took another course and passed, albeit with a D. So this feels extraneous and annoying, and they're not doing enough to help me, no matter how much I've spoken to people. I don't feel like writing another appeal (I did it for math and got out of it, I got an easier Economics course, and I got the science class that I needed), but it may come to that.

+Quote Post
chachaheels
post Jan 8 2007, 11:21 AM
Post #4311

Hardcore BUSTie

I second that mom order, anna k. It's the only way you can get the school to fix this for you. If you don't speak up about it, they'll never know and you will be hurt by not graduating. It'll all work out, though, once you let them know (I never would have made it out of school if I hadn't figured this out, completely out of accident and desperation).

I am laughing and laughing because Freckle's wax on/wax off routine has now become advice! It is so true about in laws, though: they can be fine people but who needs another incomprehensible opinion around when you're trying to get through the day? I can only survive visits with mine if I make sure I get plenty of alone time when they're here; and I'd never want them to get hurt on a vist with me cause it would mean they'd only stay longer!

--------------------
May suitable doses of guaranteed sensual pleasure and slow, long-lasting enjoyment preserve us from the contagion of the multitude who mistake frenzy for efficiency.

+Quote Post
wombat
post Jan 8 2007, 09:48 AM
Post #4312

Dragon Velocity

anna_k! Much as I hate to be "mom" listen up!

Go to the department head in your major RIGHT NOW and tell him/her that you were expecting to graduate this semester, you have worked hard and PLEASE PLEASE let you in the class. (or the department head for that class discipline)

They can pull strings with the professors and administration and THEY WILL, they did it for me.

Lots of luck mi hija!!

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jan 8 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #4313

Hardcore BUSTie

I am stressed and worried. I haven't gotten one of the courses that I need to graduate this spring, and my graduation is riding on this credit. I need 16 credits altogether, plus I need to do my magazine intern work. I have spoken to advisors at school, but am worried and don't want this worry. I want to be out of school. I am doing work to talk to people and be responsible for myself and not allow any fuckups or being too late for something.

It feels funny that I'm finally going to be an adult out of college. My parents moved away, my childhood home is sold, and I've shedded my childhood, my geek years, and my past friendships. I feel nervous and excited, I'm entering a new life of living in a new neighborhood and working a career and having a yearly salary instead of working various jobs while attending school. I hope I can graduate this spring with all credits intact, and I can secure a good job through postings on Mediabistro. I'll send out more letters and resumes this week for interviews.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jan 7 2007, 11:49 PM
Post #4314

Holy fuck, I think I finally have a grip on this report I'm supposed to be writing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jan 7 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #4315

uh huh.

I have so much work to do, and everyone thinks I'm hard at work doing it, but all I've really done for hours is surf the web.

ok, I've told some of my friends that I like this guy I've been talking to, but I will confess that I like him more than I even let on.

I have the munchies so bad right now that I am considering walking out in the rain to try and find some food. I'm actually considering eating fast food, which I never do, because I am so hungry. (yes, premenstrual rules..)

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Jan 7 2007, 09:43 PM
Post #4316

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

Heh, freckle. Don't tempt me.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jan 7 2007, 08:20 PM
Post #4317

brown delicious

confession: i've become an utter slob in the absence of my roommate. just watching tv. taking naps. too lazy to cook. it is just sheer laziness. amazing. one time, when i was living on my own, i didn't do my dishes for a couple of weeks. they just sat in the sink, building mold. gross. thank maude, i have dishwasher now!

confession2: i'm afraid i won't get an internship position again this year. sad.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Jan 7 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #4318

Hardcore BUSTie

(((lucizoe))) I have discovered in laws just suck. Sometimes they mean well, sometimes they are venomous.
(((freckleface))) You crack me up! I contemplated the floor waxing thing, when you mentioned it. tongue.gif
(((mouse))) My creativity has taken a backseat to relationships in the past, but I always ended up falling back on my hobbies
(((culture))) Starting over is always scary.
(((all the busties)))

My confession: I am secretly happy my brother in law wasn't able to get the pup, he tried to adopt. He is really irresponsible for his age and doesn't even take care of himself.

I have filled out countless apps. for new jobs and I am begining to think no one is ever going to hire me. sad.gif

My parents have started wearing matching outfits . And it's starting to freak me out. The past three times I have seen them identical outfits, head to toe. *shivers*

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
tyger
post Jan 6 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #4319

Hardcore BUSTie

last night was supposed to be hang-out night with a friend who is going back to school sunday, but instead i went over to my boyfriend's house to watch buffy, snuggle, and make out, so neither of us saw her. but i didn't force him to miss it, and i'm not sorry at all

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jan 6 2007, 11:07 PM
Post #4320

Most Likely Procrastinating

confession: i've gotten much more social and confident over the past couple years, but much less creative and prolific.

i think it's because the time i now spend with other people is the time i used to spend with my sketchbooks/notebooks.

i don't know which i like more.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 214 215 216 217 218 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 18, 2014 - 03:34 PM