The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

20 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Having Problems with our Web Site?
pepper
post Nov 21 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #241

you didn't find it 'cause it isn't there. we had a vote on it and it was decided to keep it this way, sorry.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ellstar
post Nov 21 2006, 12:06 PM
Post #242

I'm new here, is there a way to change the way I personally view the forum, so that the oldest messages come up first? (Thus if there were 4 pages in a threat, the last page owuld have the NEWEST posts)
It makes me crazy to have to scroll down to read then back UP the page...

I checked board settings but couldn't find it.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Nov 14 2006, 11:37 AM
Post #243

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Does anyone have a trick for getting their avatars to change? I usually pick my picture, open it in Photoshop, go to image size and change it to 90 x 90 or smaller, make sure it's 20kb or less. Then when I try to upload it here, it always says it's too big. When I uploaded my last avatar, it said this, but then the avatar showed up anyway the next day. I did all of this last night, but it didn't upload today. What am I doing wrong?

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Nov 10 2006, 08:47 PM
Post #244

PANTIES! ew.

I still have the same problem I had on November 1.

What's going on, Lounge Lady?

+Quote Post
marileen
post Nov 7 2006, 01:02 PM
Post #245

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm having problems emailing someone with a Bust email account - she sent one to me today and when I tried to reply it wouldn't let me - other people I know have had the same problem emailing to her. Is this an isolated problem or are there other problems going on with Bust email right now?

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Nov 1 2006, 08:11 PM
Post #246

PANTIES! ew.

I'm not having any luck in archiving my private messages by sending them to my Bust email address. I've gone through all the steps and tried to save them in both formats, but it just comes out as gobbledygook on the other end when I go to open up the email message.

Is this a problem with the Lounge software or is it a problem with the age of the software used for Bust email? I love Bust email.

Soon PMs are going to be bouncing back to the users as I'm already at 90something% capacity. PMs are a nice feature to have, but it's too bad it just gets filled up so quickly.

Help?

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Oct 30 2006, 08:28 PM
Post #247

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

I've had the same problem and I don't use mozilla. I guess I'll try the url zoya mentioned. I've been having to google the lounge to get in.

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 30 2006, 10:24 AM
Post #248

uh huh.

..you're welcome!

It happens on Safari, too.

ps - zora rules, but I'm zoya wink.gif

+Quote Post
tesao
post Oct 29 2006, 11:18 PM
Post #249

olha, que coisa mais linda.....

thank you, zora that DOES work! it is just annoying that the problem is only happening on Mozilla, and not on internet explorer. grrrr.

Lounge Lady: Zora is quite right. The link from the mozilla platform goes to the old forum, discus. any way of changing that?

cheers to all, have a great monday!!

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 29 2006, 01:13 PM
Post #250

uh huh.

hey tesao!

have you tried just entering the URL? www.bust.com/lounge

I've noticed it does the same thing if I click on the link to the lounge from the main Bust site page - because it has the link to the old, discus forum on there.

I think if you just try to enter the URL for the lounge manually, it should work. It does for me, anyway

QUOTE(tesao @ Oct 29 2006, 08:24 AM) *

oi, lounge lady! i've been having difficulties getting into the lounge since thursday (27 oct?) i keep getting INTO the bust site, but when i click on lounge, i get SERVER NOT FOUND. this only happens when i run mozilla firefox as my browser. when i use windows explorer, i can get in, no problem. i just don't like using explorer.....any ideas???

MUITO thank you!

+Quote Post
tesao
post Oct 29 2006, 10:07 AM
Post #251

olha, que coisa mais linda.....

oi, lounge lady! i've been having difficulties getting into the lounge since thursday (27 oct?) i keep getting INTO the bust site, but when i click on lounge, i get SERVER NOT FOUND. this only happens when i run mozilla firefox as my browser. when i use windows explorer, i can get in, no problem. i just don't like using explorer.....any ideas???

MUITO thank you!

+Quote Post
sugarhiccup81
post Oct 28 2006, 09:14 AM
Post #252

BUSTie

Hey Lounge lady
I tried getting to the message board via the site and I keep getting a page that says "bad request" ?
-Sugar

--------------------
"But be careful! Minotaurs lie in wait in the labyrinths of memory."- Isabel Allende

+Quote Post
LoungeLady
post Oct 28 2006, 08:57 AM
Post #253

Hardcore BUSTie

true, we had a server at lounge.bust.com where the old software was hosted, and I've finally gotten rid of that, but the lounge.bust.com/discus link, in the menu bar, reroutes back here now, so all should be working. lemme know if it isn't.

--------------------
So mod!

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Oct 26 2006, 11:41 PM
Post #254

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I'm not having that problem, bunny, although I've noticed you can only get "full edit" if the page hasn't finished loading.

Has anyone else noticed the old Lounge link from the rest of bust.com isn't working? I kept finding myself unable to access the Lounge (via either in Netscape or Explorer) through the main page of bust.com, as well as the links in the orange links bar at the top of all the pages. But I could get in via my own bookmarks to specific threads. Then I realized it's the URL...the old URL from the discus software is no longer working, but it's still the only link "in" via the rest of bust.com.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Oct 16 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #255

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

In the last couple of days, when I go to edit a post through the quick edit option I can't click in the box and have to go through full edit option instead. Is this happening to anyone else? I'm not having any other problems clicking on anything else.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
margot
post Oct 9 2006, 11:11 AM
Post #256

Hardcore BUSTie

Aha!
Thanks -I can't believe how much I searched for that!

+Quote Post
vesicapisces
post Oct 9 2006, 10:53 AM
Post #257

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(margot @ Oct 6 2006, 10:41 AM) *

Does anyone know how to be anonymous on the list?
I used to be, but I've reappeared, and can't hide anymore!

Margot, I didn't know the answer to this until just now - I had logged out, and when I logged back in there was a tick box where you can choose to be anonymous. Give it a try! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vagina Jones
post Oct 8 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #258

Why can't I load a photo to my profile?
There's a message that comes up that says I don't have permission to do that. Do I really need permission to load a picture?

Ah! OK, now it's working...

+Quote Post
ambercherry
post Oct 7 2006, 05:47 AM
Post #259

Hardcore BUSTie

just playing around with the avatar thing...to see if it works...

yep, ok, it does!

+Quote Post
LoungeLady
post Oct 6 2006, 09:04 AM
Post #260

Hardcore BUSTie

y our login and pw in the girl wide web has nothing to do with your password here on the lounge. the registrations are totally seperate...and if you're trying to change your avatar, be sure you're doing that and not changing your "personal photo" by mistake.

--------------------
So mod!

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 1, 2014 - 12:12 AM