Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 286 287 288 289 290 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
beansalad
post May 11 2006, 06:51 PM
Post #5741

BUSTie

When I'm feeling low I go to the supermarket and buy all of my favourite foods for a massive binge. I have expensive taste. It's all so beautiful and far too much but I have to eat all of it. Then I feel worse.

I rate my happiness on how far my hip bones stick out.

Despite the above, I am 100 times more confident naked than clothed and I use my sensuality to get what I want.

I know how to play with a girl's mind and make her become infatuated with me. I see new sexual partners as a challenge. I want to make them submit to me emotionally, especially if they are hard to break. I do this to feel safe. I hate that about myself and it scares me that I will never let anyone get close to me.

I am in the process of doing something absolutely terrifying. I know that I will be judged and made extremely vulnerable, but if I pull it off the opportunities are immense. I feel like I'm on a rollarcoaster and screaming *stop* but it's too loud for anyone to hear me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post May 11 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #5742

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

A man-eating bear...

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
erinjane
post May 11 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #5743

Hardcore BUSTie

I really like to take my clothes off in front of a camera. It makes me feel sexy.

Rathter then 20 pounds, I feel like 10 off would make me happier, which is stupid because I often feel really sexy.

I'm going to get my first tattoo on July 2nd, and the only people who know are my mom and my SIL.

I think I'm better and prettier then most of the people I've come in to contact with in the everday world. Sometimes I think I'm prettier then my friends and it makes me feel guilty.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
snafooey
post May 11 2006, 05:59 PM
Post #5744

I said a boom chicka rocka chicka rocka chicka boom

Word. That's pretty cowardly. . .to put it euphemistically.

I am reluctant to post my own (mostly b/c I rarely use this site for anything personal anymore) but making fun of other people is more than a little obnoxious and kind of defeats the point of this thread.

I will say that I still sleep my teddy bear, but I'm able to substitute him with a pillow when I'm away from home. I think I just like holding onto something (or so I keep telling myself).

I'll try and think of something better that I'm able to share. It's not like I don't have a wealth of material to mine.

+Quote Post
venetia
post May 11 2006, 05:45 PM
Post #5745

Hardcore BUSTie

Alligator, are you holding out on us? You keep making jokes about other people's posts, yet all you've confessed to is mayonaise. Is there something in particular that you wish you could say, but can't, that compels you to keep coming in here?

+Quote Post
edna
post May 11 2006, 05:33 PM
Post #5746

Hardcore BUSTie

Ijust spent a bunch of money I don't have for some products that are supposed to make my cellulite go away (yeah, right). I couldn't seem to help myself.

+Quote Post
altargrrrl
post May 11 2006, 04:46 PM
Post #5747

Hardcore BUSTie

oh, and i have also been known to pick my nose in the car.

doesn't everyone?

but i don't pee in the shower.

+Quote Post
altargrrrl
post May 11 2006, 04:43 PM
Post #5748

Hardcore BUSTie

i use food as a reward.

i used to have a fear of showering when i was home alone until i lived by myself and had to get over it (or be dirty all the time, or call someone to come over and hang out while i cleaned myslef ). i still always sleep with my bra right next to my bed. both weirdnesses come from a fear that a natural disaster will occur or an attacker will break in while i'm naked. it somehow seems like i would be much less likely be able to respond well to such incidents if i were naked. i don't feel fully prepared if i'm not wearing a bra.

+Quote Post
aquagirl2
post May 11 2006, 04:31 PM
Post #5749

Hardcore BUSTie

Miss LadyJ, who doesn't pick their nose in the car? I pick mine everywhere and I'm sure I have absentmindedly picked it in front of my high school students. tehe. Speaking as the person who started the peeing-in-the-shower bandwagon, I'd have to insist you let yourself off the hook on that one.

Doodle, for some reason I keep wanting to respond to all your posts...:D Everyone has some weird thing that makes their brain snap I think. I have a perfectly normal friend that can't look at things that "jut" out, like bookcases. I freak out when people file their nails in front of me, and anything having to do with eyes especially injury to eyes, and also I get all itchy when I see things with lots of holes in them, like swiss cheese or a lawn that has been aerated with one of those machines that punches holes in the soil...ugh. I have spent hours filling up crab-holes on beaches.

I also eat my froot loops one color at a time. Orange, yellow, green, red, blue, purple in that order.

I love reading weird things about other people that no one talks about but everyone has millions of them and you feel all warm inside seeing how we're all weird! I love this thread.

+Quote Post
aquagirl2
post May 11 2006, 04:22 PM
Post #5750

Hardcore BUSTie

Sometimes I hate, hate, hate my husband. And yet for some reason I really don't expect us to ever be divorced. I believe deeply in that "thin line between love and hate."

I read a coworker's email who I thought was my friend and found horrible stuff about me. I was never able to say anything because it would have made ME look bad. Hmph. I also believe deeply in "If you snoop you'll find what you're worried about."

Today I ate a donut off the trash on the floor in my classroom. :D

+Quote Post
mornington
post May 11 2006, 03:50 PM
Post #5751

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

I still sleep with a bear. My bear from when I was a baby was stolen (she was in my bag) when I was visiting my dad. I cried for hours. I still miss her - and I occasionaly have to apologise to my new bear - yes, my mother bought me a new bear - for calling him by Snowy. I still miss Snowy.

I would like to be able to sleep around. but I fear I'm too fucked-up and emotionally fragile to do it.

I'm going to become addicted to purging in this thread

+Quote Post
alligator
post May 11 2006, 03:48 PM
Post #5752

Hardcore BUSTie

quote:

I still sleep with a bear. And I'm not ashamed of it.

A hairy gay man, or an actual bear?

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 11 2006, 09:08 AM
Post #5753

(o)(o)

I had an alterior motive for getting my nipple pierced. I did it mainly because I wanted to, but the absolute decision was done because a man I want to fuck likes piercings.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
sybarite
post May 11 2006, 08:41 AM
Post #5754

it's cards on the table time

I used to sleep around. I always used protection and (except for the single scary passed-out scenario I posted earlier) believe to this day it did me the world of good.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post May 11 2006, 08:37 AM
Post #5755

it's cards on the table time

Gingerkitty, I did something similar in high school.

My first bf ever broke my heart, so I went on a date with the school lothario, carefully made sure everyone heard about it, and got the word out that I intended to sleep with him for my first time.

Lothario and I had a lovely time but didn't sleep together (I remained a virgin for another 8 months) but apparently ex-bf heard the rumour and was indeed jealous. Success.

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post May 11 2006, 07:55 AM
Post #5756

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

Part of me wants to start writing to my college friends, but a larger part of me just KNOWS they all have fulfilling interesting lives and want nothing to do with me.

I wish I hadn't dropped out of college the first time.

I wish I could stop thinking about all my failures.

+Quote Post
edie52
post May 11 2006, 07:52 AM
Post #5757

Hardcore BUSTie

I have two jars full of buttons, and I used to have a beaded door curtain that I made of buttons. I have never heard of that phobia.

I used to sleep with a butcher knife under my pillow when I was 12 & 13 because I lived alone with my Dad, and he worked nights sometimes. To make matters worse, my room was in the basement, next to the furnace room, the creepiest room ever- the cold cement floor, the woodpile, the noisy furnace, my Dad's tools, our meat freezer. I seemed to think that if anyone came into my room I'd just slip my hand under my pillow and kill them. I'm so lucky I never got hurt.

I can't smoke pot because I'm too much of a basketcase, and it makes me go into all the dark places in my head that I ignore otherwise. I love alcohol because it's kind of the opposite.

+Quote Post
gardnerella
post May 11 2006, 07:35 AM
Post #5758

Hardcore BUSTie

When I was 20, I decided to cut my ties with all my friends. I still read their Livejournals/MySpaces and some times I type their names in ZabaSearch just so I know exactly where they live and what their phone number is. I also use Windows Live Local to look at where they live up close (if they are in a town that has that capability). Hmm, sounds a little stalkerish but I view it something casual that I only do once and a while when I'm bored and is slowly fading away. I also miss a friend I've had since 1st grade. I really miss her and wish I could tell her that I'm not a flake and I was just going through some stuff and can we be friends again? I haven't had a friend since I've done this and I'm 24 now. I would like to be able to see some friends I used to know but I just can't.

I also look up people who make new threads whose name I've never heard of. Why does everyone who does that and/or trolls leave their name or email in their profile?

I've done that to sallyglass aka Liberation Iannillo which I got a kick out of. Now I'm doing that to Azrael717 who also left their supposed full name and email address. I'm off to ZabaSearch!

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post May 11 2006, 07:16 AM
Post #5759

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Windows without some kind of covering (blinds, shades, whatever) at night freak me out.

When I was little I had a couple of nightmares about scary things outside of windows- Jason (which is funny because I never saw those movies, or the Freddy movies, either.), a abominable snowman (how did I know what that was at 4-years-old??) so now I'm still freaked out by it. When I stayed at my boyfriend's aunt's house a couple of weeks ago, her back door had no covering on the window and it was at the bottom of the stairs, so I couldn't avoid it. I made him get me a glass of water because I could't make myself go near it.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post May 11 2006, 05:43 AM
Post #5760

Hardcore BUSTie

sixelacat-
I had a similar fear, but about having children. I was scared I would hurt one.
my own childhood was so messed up from having an abusive & crazy older brother that there are sections of it I only have flashbacks of,, scary holy fuck flashbacks.
I had a kid anyway.
I worry sometimes when I get super emotional that I am going crazy like him too, like the blood in our family is just cursed.
makes me think of running away from my girl & the mr to save them the agony of watching me go nuts.

I resent that my mom favors my crazy brother.
she's made it very clear that 'the one who needs a mother most will always be her favorite.' and in the same breath then exalts my "stability"as justification? only makes me feel that even if I ever did need her, I'd be s-o-l so I no longer confide in her anything but the mundane. she doesn't realise or doesn't care.
but bc I am so "stable" I have to pretend it's ok so I don't seem ridiculous and petty.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 286 287 288 289 290 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 27, 2014 - 05:07 PM