prvtpuss
post Oct 14 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #2721

BUSTie

QUOTE(virgin4life @ Oct 14 2007, 05:55 PM) *
Raise of hands:

Whose used Metronidazole??

Did it work??

I did, about a month ago, for the first time. It worked. Plus, I also took some probiotics, orally and emptied a couple inside my vagina for good measure.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
neverending
post Oct 14 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #2722

Hardcore BUSTie

Question # 1. Yeah
" "2. No

QUOTE(virgin4life @ Oct 14 2007, 10:55 PM) *
Raise of hands:

Did it work??

+Quote Post
virgin4life
post Oct 14 2007, 03:38 PM
Post #2723

BUSTie

Raise of hands:

Did it work??

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Oct 14 2007, 11:54 AM
Post #2724

Hardcore BUSTie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA- ARJ75 - I'LL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!

Check out this guy, I was thinking, for $8K, I can get a new VAGINA!!! Does it come with a STINK FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE?? HAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-89XBJXtLw...ted&search=

+Quote Post
arj75
post Oct 14 2007, 10:15 AM
Post #2725

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Oct 13 2007, 10:29 PM) *
LADIES: THIS MAN IS AWESOME! HE SEEMS LIKE HE REALLY CARES ABOUT PEOPLE. MAYBE HE WILL HELP YOU ALL. PLEASE SEND HIM E-MAILS EVERYONE. THIS IS HIS YOUTUBE ADDRESS:

LuisLomeliMD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4rEhL7jZRk

I'M SENDING HIM THE LINK HERE!
EVERYONE E-MAIL HIM

FUCK THE E-MAILS, I'm booking a flight, where's he at? lol

+Quote Post
neverending
post Oct 13 2007, 08:12 PM
Post #2726

Hardcore BUSTie

LADIES: THIS MAN IS AWESOME! HE SEEMS LIKE HE REALLY CARES ABOUT PEOPLE. MAYBE HE WILL HELP YOU ALL. PLEASE SEND HIM E-MAILS EVERYONE. THIS IS HIS YOUTUBE ADDRESS:

LuisLomeliMD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4rEhL7jZRk

I'M SENDING HIM THE LINK HERE!
EVERYONE E-MAIL HIM

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Oct 13 2007, 12:28 PM
Post #2727

Hardcore BUSTie

Ok all, been doing 2 acidophilus a day, plus 1 800mcg of Folic Acid and 2 B-6 50mg a day. Going on a week now of doing this.

AND MY B.V. IS THE WORST ITS EVER BEEN.

Still waiting on the 500mg of Flagyl to get here. Can't have sex, in fact, haven't had sex in about a month now. To scared the new guy will run like hell.

So, I guess I can't do anything until the Flagyl get's here. I'm really hoping I have the same success I did before.

+Quote Post
arj75
post Oct 12 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #2728

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(missbcrazy @ Oct 12 2007, 12:54 PM) *
goodness gracious. i used peroxide and water. I am so scared now. Should i go to the ER?

I wouldn't panic...but, I would call your doctor - or planned parenthood and let them know what you were doing and that your bleeding after intercourse...

+Quote Post
Italianwife88
post Oct 12 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #2729

BUSTie

omg arj75 thats crazy! for a few days there I used 30cc full peroxide solution (3% from drug store) that BURNED and I flushed it with a little water but it broke up the chunky white mess and the next day it was more of a liquid white, then I started Fem Dophilus and everything seems ok, except i have a low libido and a bit of dryness.
missbcrazy just do what i did, if it hurts flush with a little water. But I always tried to breath through it and let it kill the infection (unless you have the issues arj75 had with infection and post intercourse bleeding, thats crazy)

jularee, do update us! I'm very excited for you. The Fem Dophilus is working, i think the real test will be when my period comes around how everything reacts. I'm always fine until my period comes along... I think my BV is hormonal, but I haven't been tested for that.

neverending I'm sorry about your depression issues with BV, I understand how you feel also. I've felt that way too and I've even hated/envied ''normal'' girls that never have a issue with anything and have all this great sex all the time and are happy bubbly people always talking with a lot of friends and chirping on their cell phones about trivial matters that would make me want to just kill someone..... but I think its normal to feel this/that way when you go through something like this for so long. I hope you get to feeling better, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Have any of you heard of Monavie or Acai?

+Quote Post
missbcrazy
post Oct 12 2007, 10:37 AM
Post #2730

goodness gracious. i used peroxide and water. I am so scared now. Should i go to the ER?

+Quote Post
arj75
post Oct 12 2007, 09:53 AM
Post #2731

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(missbcrazy @ Oct 12 2007, 11:03 AM) *
hi ladies,

i have a quick question: has the peroxide douche ever made any one bleed? i'm having some BC issues so it may just be that. Any advice would help!

I did the hydro peroxide, and ended up with a staff infection, and cervix that bleed everytime after intercourse. Hydrogen peroxide...it may kill the bacteria, but it's really hard on your tissues. Doctors have even steared clear of suggesting this an an antiseptic for cuts and scrapes for that same reason..breaks down healthy tissue. This week, just after my period, that funk was back, I flushed with an povidone-iodine solution. Gonna do this for seven days, as suggested on the bottle, its kills the bacteria, and fungus, and yeasts as well. The smell and discharge is gone just after the one day, and I probably should not have, but I had sex lastnight..without a condom, and for the first time since feb, I did not bleed after intercourse. I also bought that product that Maggie suggested...SYLK, A lubricant with a ph of 4.7..most others are seven. It was 40 bucks for two tubes. I used that as well, the only thing I didn't like about it is.. it kinda has a really light brown color...which I hate seeing anything that is not clear discharge (how I so long for those days again lol) but I put a towel underneath figuring I would leave a bloody red and brown stain, but there wasn't any stains on the towel.....and no rotten fish smell....

I really didn't think that I had a problem with vaginal dryness, but I think from using condoms without lubricant, even if your are wet..its still gonna irritate you a bit inside.

+Quote Post
missbcrazy
post Oct 12 2007, 08:46 AM
Post #2732

hi ladies,

i have a quick question: has the peroxide douche ever made any one bleed? i'm having some BC issues so it may just be that. Any advice would help!

+Quote Post
jularee
post Oct 11 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #2733

BUSTie

Hi Ladies! just wanted to let you all know that i started the femanol today. i really hope this works! i'll write back in a few days and let you know how everything's going.

+Quote Post
prvtpuss
post Oct 10 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #2734

BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Oct 10 2007, 05:46 PM) *
Ladies, So I have not any probliems in a long time but I still run to the bathroom all the time to check myself, I'm always smelling myself or getting other people to do it for me, I'm always paranoid about everything when it comes to my body and to be completely honest, I just don't feel normal even after getting rid of BV. I use to be very bubbly and happy but now I don't like being around people, I rarely ever smile, and one girl said that I act salty all the time( whatever that means) or that I seem to have a chip on my shoulder. I think I need antidepressants but I don't want any that will make me gain weight. Any suggestions? and do you all think I have anxiety or depressed?

neverending
oh dear, that's awful. sad.gif i would find a therapist (psychologist) before rushing to get antidepressants from a psychiatrist tho. a good psychologist that's versed in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is good for situations like that. i mean, you are feeling a connection between your past bouts of BV, maybe your self image, and your emotions, which i think is very valid and not abnormal. i'm not trained for anything, so obviously this is just my opinion, but i think in situations where something has made you feel bad and affected your personality, some therapy is usually a good thing. and not the kind where you just delve into your past and the therapist just sits there and listens (and you pay them a shitload of $) or a psychiatrist just gives you a prescription and sends you on your way. CBT-trained psychologists help you look at things differently and examine your behavior and feelings and figure out ways to help yourself feel better.

i hope you feel better, that's really sucky. i understand completely and have been there for similar reasons before.

s.

+Quote Post
jularee
post Oct 10 2007, 04:42 PM
Post #2735

BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Oct 10 2007, 04:46 PM) *
Ladies, So I have not any probliems in a long time but I still run to the bathroom all the time to check myself, I'm always smelling myself or getting other people to do it for me, I'm always paranoid about everything when it comes to my body and to be completely honest, I just don't feel normal even after getting rid of BV. I use to be very bubbly and happy but now I don't like being around people, I rarely ever smile, and one girl said that I act salty all the time( whatever that means) or that I seem to have a chip on my shoulder. I think I need antidepressants but I don't want any that will make me gain weight. Any suggestions? and do you all think I have anxiety or depressed?

neverending i'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling that way but i can totally relate to what you're describing. i'm constantly going to the restroom to check myself, even while at work. it's so frustrating knowing that at any moment BV can come raging back. like you describe i did not feel like myself for quite some time. just recently i regained some of my self-confidence. it just takes time. i think i read in previous posts that you used estroil to treat yours? How long did you use it? I really think mine is caused by a hormonal imbalance because it didn't start until after i began taking the pill.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Oct 10 2007, 03:29 PM
Post #2736

Hardcore BUSTie

+Quote Post
Morphia
post Oct 10 2007, 10:42 AM
Post #2737

Hardcore BUSTie

Arj, so far I've cultured negative TWICE for strep b. So according to the culture I'm "cured". But the burning and white discharge makes me believe otherwise. Yeah...even the nurse practitioner said everything looked normal down there as well as under the microscope. THEN WHY DO I STILL BURN AND SMELL LIKE VARIOUS FOOD ITEMS!!!! lol. Jesus..

+Quote Post
prvtpuss
post Oct 9 2007, 11:01 PM
Post #2738

BUSTie

QUOTE(arj75 @ Oct 9 2007, 06:18 AM) *
Prvtpuss..you said that you are in med school right? Maybe you can help me out with some confusion over this strep b....I have been told that I am only a carrier of it, and need not to worry. I think Morphia is infected with it, but her doctors have yet to find a med that will kill it. (Correct me if I'm wrong Morphia, that is the case right?). Furthermore, my son is a carrier of strep A...which is pretty damn rare, but that is all I know. He was treated for strep several times before finding this out. I was treated with antibiotics for strep b, before the birth of both of my children, other than the worries of passing this bacteria to the baby during delivery.. I don't think doctors are too concerned by it..... (but I am only a carrier....

Sorry, I have one more question if anyone knows anything about this, my second son was a mecomium (sp) baby )took a dump in me before delivery)...and I have been asking around about if they do or do not treat the mother with meds for this in case of infection in her, and they all say yes, that I needed to be treated..but I wasn't. I'm just picturing a big party of e.coli hanging out in my uterus.

Hi arj75, yes, i'm a second year medical school student (which means i'm tired all the time and sick of studying). a lot of people are strep b carriers, it only really becomes an issue during labor. pregnant women should get swabbed towards the end of their pregnancies for strep b and then i think they give IV penicillin during birth to decrease the chances of giving the strep b to the baby. so no worries, right? plus i don't think it means you'll always be a strep b carrier.

ok, as far as the strep a carrier, i'm not super positive about this, but from what i understand, he may just be a carrier til he gets older and this is also not too big of a deal, but it means he should get tested for strep every time he gets a sore throat. since strep a is the strep that is associated with strep throat, he may get a sore throat for another reason (viral, etc), but the strep may flare up and take advantage. strep a (strep throat) is something you really see mostly in children and teens i believe.

ok and as far as the meconium issue, i don't believe there is much of an issue unless the baby aspirates the meconium while inside the placenta, in which case the baby has serious respiration issues right off the bat and this is considered an emergency. i'm assuming that didn't happen (thank goodness). the only other issue i can figure with the meconium is a situation where there's tearing of your tissues and meconium enters your bloodstream as an embolism (yes they teach us these far out situations), in which case you wouldn't be with us to post in this discussion board!!

and as far as your uterus and e.coli, meconium is sterile when the fetus is still inside you and pooping! their little GI systems don't have e.coli or anything yet. plus the placenta is between your uterine wall and the amniotic fluid with the meconium in it, so there shouldn't have been any real meeting between your uterus and the meconium. and if that doesn't make you feel any better, just figure that your period is flushing out the walls of your uterus every month to make sure any unwelcome visitors don't stay for too long. (and they say our periods are useless)

hope this was helpful and not too long (i'm avoiding studying blood diseases.... yargggg)

s.

+Quote Post
i'vehadenough
post Oct 9 2007, 09:34 PM
Post #2739

BUSTie

QUOTE(frustratedinJC @ Oct 8 2007, 10:15 AM) *
New to this site- I was diagnosed after I had my IUD inserted. I lived 29 yrs without BV and 4 months after insertion I went to the dr. to check on what was "up" with the discharge and smell, thinking something went wrong with my IUD and he diagnosed me w. BV. Since then he has given me a few scripts for Clindamycin, and just last week I had to see him and he did a test and said he found no trace of BV but gave me the cream b/c he says I know my body better than he does...and yes I do and although it may not show up on his swipe test, you all know what I am saying here, we just know when its not right down there.

So I just did one dose of the cream vaginally and started taking Folic acid (800mg 1/day) and Acidophilus w.Pectin so I am not sure if it will come back again...hoping not!

But wanted to check to see if.
A. has anyone been diagnosed with BV after getting and IUD?
B. are there any other treatments I should consider?
C. any type of dietary changes help anyone?

I never had any problems until 3.5 year after having the merina. After I had it removed the BV didn't come back for about 3 month but it eventually did. I am so upset that the IUD was the problem because that is the only BC that works for me. I can not do the pill, Nuvaring and I hate condoms. I did tey the mini pill and it seems to be ok so far.

+Quote Post
gonnaloseit
post Oct 9 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #2740

hi jularee!! i'm new also. please keep us posted on the femanol. I was thinking of trying it. I ordered enzara so I was skeptical about trying femanol too, but I'm willing to if it works smile.gif I started taking B6, folic acid, b complex and acidophillus(sp). My first day was on Sunday so I 'm hoping for something soon after all I've heard about the B6 on this thread. it can only get better so we'll see. I do feel less "irritated" so far, and I think less discharge, but maybe it's just wishful thinking, hopefully not though smile.gif i'll keep you'll posted on what's happening and thank you'll for starting this very informative thread!
QUOTE(jularee @ Oct 9 2007, 02:37 PM) *
Hello ladies! I'm a newbie and I just want to say that all of you are awesome for sharing your experiences with BV. I'm been battling BV for the past 5 years, ever since starting the pill. I was first treated with Flagyl and that actually kept my symptoms away for about 2 years. About 4 months ago I got an IUD and ever since then I've been having horrible odor and discharge. Another trip to the doc landed me with Metrogel which kept the symptoms away for about a month. Trying to avoid the antibiotic route, I began researching home remedies and came across this wonderful site. Some things I've tried are tea tree oil, hydrogen peroxide washes, acidophilus capsules, folic acid, and of course boric acid. Out of all of these I must say the boric acid works wonders! It is however a temporary solution. I also recently ordered something called Femanol I think. I've heard all the bad things about Enzara so I was kinda skeptical to order the Femanol because it's soooo expensive. I'll keep you guys posted on how it works out.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 135 136 137 138 139 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 20, 2014 - 05:28 PM