The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 83 84 85 86 87 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
spot-on
post Nov 9 2009, 09:15 AM
Post #1681

Hardcore BUSTie

Disco, I'm actually thinking of doing that to my 34's. I figure they don't fit well now anyways so no big deal if I ruin them right?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 9 2009, 09:14 AM
Post #1682

Hardcore BUSTie

Yep we have a friend like that too. He wanted to buy a video camera but his wife said no, so that was it end of story. Yet she can go out and buy $400 handbags!!! What I find funny is they must like being submissive to them otherwise they wouldn't be the relationship. To me though it's not a relationship when one person is 'in charge'. That's the whole point of a relationship, you discuss things.

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Nov 9 2009, 05:38 AM) *
Hi ladies, I have a poll. I know it's really off-topic for this forum, but I'd feel like an intruder posting anywhere else b/c this is really the only place I actively post. Why, why, WHY in the world do men use expressions like," She wouldn't let me" and "I got in trouble" when referring to GFs, wives, etc. Ugh! blink.gif mad.gif

Nothing sounds as childish and it totally goes up my ass sideways. Like they are children and we are their mothers. 'Scuse me while I fucking BARF.

<<RANT CONCLUDED>>

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 9 2009, 08:38 AM
Post #1683

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi ladies, I have a poll. I know it's really off-topic for this forum, but I'd feel like an intruder posting anywhere else b/c this is really the only place I actively post. Why, why, WHY in the world do men use expressions like," She wouldn't let me" and "I got in trouble" when referring to GFs, wives, etc. Ugh! blink.gif mad.gif

Nothing sounds as childish and it totally goes up my ass sideways. Like they are children and we are their mothers. 'Scuse me while I fucking BARF.

<<RANT CONCLUDED>>

+Quote Post
discowombat
post Nov 9 2009, 01:22 AM
Post #1684

BUSTie

QUOTE(spot-on @ Nov 9 2009, 02:08 AM) *
I can imagine the problems you have being a 30!

I did order a couple from herroom.com last night. One is a 30 band ($50!! geez!) and the other is a 32 petite which I have been told is about the same thing. It was $28 so I figure I'll take my chances. I'll let you guys know how they work out for me in case anyone else wants to give it a go. In the meantime I did bra surgery... as in removing the hooks from my old stretched out 32's chopping out as much of the band as I could without deforming it past the point that I could sew the hooks back on. It's a pain but it helps me get by since I rarely can even find 32s let alone 30s. Am I the only weirdo who does this? lol.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 9 2009, 01:08 AM
Post #1685

Hardcore BUSTie

Disco, yep I was having the same problem with the 34 bras. I had to wear them on the tightest hook even when they were new, and didn't even know that you weren't supposed to do that till recently! New bras apparantly should be fastened on the loosest setting then as the bra wears you move the fastening. Yep they have AA sizes online and would imagine in the stores (don't quote me on that though). Still it's a step in the right direction like you said. I'm a 32 so it was nice to find somewhere that actually did 32's so I can imagine the problems you have being a 30! When will stores wake up and realise that not everyone is a freakin 36C! I imagine larger breasted ladies have the same problems though!

+Quote Post
discowombat
post Nov 9 2009, 12:58 AM
Post #1686

BUSTie

Wow spot-on, I didn't even know Victoria's secret made AA bras! I've been in there store a couple times and NEVER NEVER NEVER saw one. Pretty much the only things close to fitting were in their teenager line (Pink). So much for sexy lingerie.... Oh well, doesn't matter. The last time I was there I tried on some 32As and the sales lady informed me that I'm not supposed to use the smallest hook. I informed her that it's the only way I can get them to almost work and asked if the store even made a 30 band. She kinda mumbled no and said if I needed anything else to let her know. She didn't come back to bug me anymore. Oh well, at least making AAs (even if they only sell them online) is a step in the right direction.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 9 2009, 12:47 AM
Post #1687

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow I agree that woman sounds fucking badass and totally rockin! Love it when women get empowered like that, esp after a mastectomy! Inspiring!

Yep definitely try on that bra, seriously I mean I am still laughing at the damn size of my chest when I wore that thing! If we all lived near each other, I'd totally suggest a VS marvelous bra party. Head down the mall to try them on then onto a bar after to laugh about it! I do think it would be kinda fun in a sense to get one and try it for a weekend and see how the other half live though. Kinda like being blonde/brunette for a day. Like wife swap but with boobs! LOL!

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Nov 8 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #1688

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(anna k @ Nov 8 2009, 08:18 PM) *
buttercups, that woman sounds insanely badass and awesome.

ditto that. That's something I'm sure I would not have the confidence to do.

Yeah I'm not so sure I would recommend nipple piercings. I love mine, but it takes a lot of care (it gets infected every summer when I get all sweaty doing fieldwork. sexy). I did do a lot of research ahead of time, and everywhere I read, people said that the piercings increased sensation, and I never once read about losing sensation, even from people who had had theirs done more than once after they kept migrating out. So, I dunno. It might be cuz I have tiny nipples, or because the piercing just happened to hit a nerve (honestly it hurt so bad when I got it done, I saw silver and might have blacked out for a split second... but I had the biggest adrenaline rush ever!) It migrated almost 1 mm in a month, which seems pretty fast to me. That's what I get for trying to pierce an "innie" lol. I took the nose piercing out because it kept bumping the inside of my nose, and (not to be too gross, but...) I'm just sick of having to fish out the snot that always gets stuck to the post on the inside. when I'm sick or spending too much time around a campfire, it also sometimes makes my nose bleed. I really liked having the little sparkly thing on my nose tho, it made me feel like I looked much more feminine. Oh well.

buttercups, why don't you just run into the washroom and take your bra off ahead of time? I mean, it's not like you have to hide it or anything, just that then you don't have to worry about it later. I also either don't wear a bra at home, or only wear an unpadded one. If you can stick with unpadded bras when you're not going out, it might make you feel more comfortable and more natural in the moment.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Nov 8 2009, 10:18 PM
Post #1689

Hardcore BUSTie

buttercups, that woman sounds insanely badass and awesome.

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Nov 8 2009, 09:17 PM
Post #1690

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow thats awesome angie, you rock! One of these days I'm going to work up the guts to do something like that. I feel really inspired by things like that. One time I saw a show on tattoos and there was this woman who had had a double mastectomy and instead of getting breast reconstruction she got an awesome tattoo on her chest. She works outside and wears no shirt all the time and shows off her awesome tattoo. There's one great way to turn something negative into something positive and inspiring. Nipple piercing is not the same as that of course, but for me it would be a similar message meaning that I was proud of what I did/did not have. I would be sad to lose the nipple stimulation though, bc that's one of the best parts of sex for me when I can get over being self-conscious.

Spot-on I'm gonna go try on that bra at some point soon, youve def peaked my curiosity! I wear inserts in my bra so it would be nice to find a bra that gives me the same kind of look without having to worry about something falling out. At this point my bf is pretty used to the padding so I feel like I can wear pretty much whatever I want too, but theres still nothing sexy about having to pull padded inserts out of your bra before sex, leaving a huge gaping bra behind too!

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 8 2009, 09:15 PM
Post #1691

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow Angie! I heard piercings can migrate but never knew anyone who that had happened to. Very cool that you had it done though! Why did you take your nose piercing out?

Hurray for small boob lovers!

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Nov 8 2009, 08:57 PM
Post #1692

Hardcore BUSTie

I had them done 4 years ago, but one only lasted a month before I had to take it out because it was migrating out on its own. It looks better with just one anyways, I think, although it's kinda funny if I wear a shirt with no bra because one of my nipples always sticks out more than the other! I like it, but I would recommend that you go to someone really experienced if you ever think about it - I lost a lot of sensitivity in the one that migrated since it also scarred (its not visible scarring, at least) and, well, definitely no orgasms thru nip stimulation for me, at least not with that one. The other one still works fine, though it can be overly sensitive on the painful side... it's more about cosmetics than function, I guess smile.gif

I ended up being pierced by a dude and actually got some nice (but very respectful) compliments. He didn't comment on my chest specifically, he just said, "you know, I've always thought small breasts looked just awesome, they're my favorite." It was very nice, and it totally boosted my confidence for a complete stranger to say that to me. Just like doctors, piercers see all body types. They are also probably the most non-judgemental people you'll meet. They see everyone from teenagers to tough bikers and everything in between. It's a pretty cool micro-culture in a tatoo place. On a sad semi-related note, I had to take out my nose piercing today. I had it for three years and it looked so awesome but I am happy to finally have my breathing free and clear on both sides of my nose again.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 8 2009, 08:56 PM
Post #1693

Hardcore BUSTie

Whenever I get self conscious about my boobs I go the 007b.com website and look at REAL boobie pics. The problem these days is we're bombarded with images of implants and what look like 'perfect' boobs, but at what cost? Boobs come in all shapes and sizes like Angie mentions and regardless of size pretty much everyone has hangups about their breasts (and if not breasts then another body part). I have friends with large boobs and they get rashes under the boob crease, backache, stretch marks, sagging etc. And that's before we get into nipples! I say let's be happy with what we have, and rock them!

QUOTE(angie_21 @ Nov 8 2009, 05:29 PM) *
. I have so many friends with larger breasts who are afraid to take their bras off during sex because they are saggy, or have big dark nipples, or because they bounce around really uncomfortably. Think how lucky we are that our breasts look sexy and perky and never get in the way during sex. Or sag to the side when we lie on our backs. And I love how my nipples look, they're nice and tiny and (I know you all hate this word, but I love it) cute.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 8 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #1694

Hardcore BUSTie

Remember Keira Knightly is an AA and men seem to find her pretty damn hot!

And yes, it's funny isn't it? Here we all are lamenting our small boobies yet if we went out braless we'd attract attention and we don't want it, or maybe don't feel comfortable with it would be more of an accurate statement? Damnit one day I WILL go out in public sans bra and work my small titties!

Starship, I tried on the marvelous VS bra and yes it adds a LOT of cleavage! Considering what it had to work with I dunno how the hell it does it, but it does. I guess your boobs yet smushed in and up through all the padding. When I put my Tee over the top I really did get a feeling of "Oh shit I CANNOT go out looking like this". I really kinda felt like the same way I do about being braless, like all eyes would be on my chest but for completely opposite reasons. That said I'm not sure whether I'll buy the bumper boobie bra or not, like you said it's kinda false advertising when it increases that much size with padding, a little padding is fine IMO (everyone is doing it, even the D bra's which is crazy!) but a two cup size increase? I guess my situation is different as I'm married, he knows what is under the bra already and is happy with my small boobies. Anything I choose to wear is up to me, padding or not. As you can tell still on the fence over the "marvelous boobie bra". I'd still recommend everyone trying it though, just for shits and giggles cos the cleavage it gives is amazing! lol!

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Nov 8 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #1695

Hardcore BUSTie

thanks ladies, feels a little better to know I'm not the only AA! I guess part of the reason why it feels good is bc I always wonder if I have some sort of medical problem or deformity and when other normal women are a AA, that must mean I can be normal too.

Wow angie you have your nipples pierced? Thats really cool, I wish I had the confidence to do that. I'd be too worried the whole time that the piercer is thinking about my lack of boobage. You guys never cease to amaze me!

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Nov 8 2009, 08:29 PM
Post #1696

Hardcore BUSTie

starship honey there's nothing wrong with childbearing hips! I've got 'em, and they don't match my boobs at all, and my bf still thinks it hawt! Although if I remember from your photos, you have a long ways to go before I'd call them "childbearing."

Buttercups, I was an AA most of my life, and an A now, but only after gaining about 40 lbs since I started university 8 years ago. I'd probably be almost a B but I have wide shoulders and a wide back from doing fieldwork, so I need a 36 band size when I would otherwise only need a 34. If I ever lose the 20 lbs I'd like to, I'll be back to an AA. And I'm happy here. sure come days I still think, wouldn't it be nice... but then I think, well, no.. I can always pad them to look bigger under clothing, but when the bra comes off, mine look good. I have so many friends with larger breasts who are afraid to take their bras off during sex because they are saggy, or have big dark nipples, or because they bounce around really uncomfortably. Think how lucky we are that our breasts look sexy and perky and never get in the way during sex. Or sag to the side when we lie on our backs. And I love how my nipples look, they're nice and tiny and (I know you all hate this word, but I love it) cute.

I never go braless because a) my nipples are quite prominent, b) my nipple piercing is even more prominent and c) I know how it looks and it's a little overly-sexy for most public situations. I'd like to more often, but well, I'd be very self conscious, not because of looking flat but because of attracting too much attention to my chest. lol!

+Quote Post
starship
post Nov 8 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #1697

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Nov 4 2009, 02:12 PM) *
Starship, forgive me whilst I lovingly slap you upside the head. wink.gif
Remember a few months back in here, when a bunch of us exchanged photos? I saved everyone's (no, not a stalker, just can't remember shit) and just took another look and DANG, grrl, you are BEAUTIFUL! I certianly don't see any "big 'ol childbearing hips" on you, and even if you did have 'em, you are so amazing it would certainly only add to your beauty, as far as curves and stuff. Rock, that body, grrl, You got it!!!!
<<RANT CONCLUDED>>

nicest slap upside the head ever:). but people do honestly tell me that i have 'child bearing hips' and i can see where there coming from. i think its cos the rest of me is so scrawny, any curves whatsoever stick out like a sore thumb.

buttercups I'm 21 and pretty much a 34aa. Sometimes I can fit into a 34A but only if it comes up small or has quite a bit of padding (which engulfs my boobs as well as any gaps). Over the past couple of years I've gradually gained almost 20lb (i converted that from stones on my phone app' as most of you are american, so hope thats right:/) and none of it has gone to my boobs. I dont think any fluctuation in my weight will have a big effect on my breasts- im just not built to hold fat there. It's an incentive to watch my weight because i'm pretty sure a 40A bra would be a nightmare to find:S.

I never go out braless. There've been times at home when i've thought something looked great sans bra but i know if i went out that way it would draw extra attention to my chest, which im so not ready for. especially around people who are used to me with a small but definate shape there. But i'd love to so hopefully one day. There's nothing to sag here so I have plenty of years of perkiness ahead of me to gain some courage

we don't have vs here but i do have some panache atlantis bras which say theyll add 1-2cup sizes- and they really do! plus they even manage to give me an pretty impressive cleavge considering what theyre working with. I dont wear them often though because i don't like the idea of people looking at me and being impressed because of my breast size or cleavage. It's kinda like if you were wearing a wig and someone gave you a compliment or started flirting with you because of your hair- they wouldnt really be complimenting/attracted to you so whats the point. Id much rather my small boobs be overlooked whilst someone complimented my great butt than have someone paying attention to me for some boobs that i bought in a shop. I dont want drastically bigger boobies, just wish my real ones were a teeny bit rounder and fuller. but who doesnt:D

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 8 2009, 05:56 PM
Post #1698

Hardcore BUSTie

SO SO SO RELATE TO THIS! I think back to my late teens, early twenties and I used to be a slave to the wonderbra! Hehehe story from me: I remember I used to go rollerskating a lot (that's where I met my husband). I wore a wonderbra pretty much everyday, the ones I had fastened at the front. Now skating is pretty active and I soon discovered that when I wore the wonderbra I couldn't turn around to skate backwards cos my bra would come undone! Yes rather embarrassing the first time that happened! Thank GOD it was dark in there, and I had a loose fitting shirt on! Popped into the bathrooms to correct it, but yeah those things were NOT comfortable!!!

I will say now that I am much more comfortable in my boobs as I've gotten older. Still wish I had the bottle to go braless in public but maybe one day! Anyone here do the braless thing?

QUOTE(nbdx0645 @ Nov 8 2009, 01:29 PM) *
I've talked about my views on padding a couple times before. I don't like that we hide behind our padded bras. I don't have a boobie 'bump' in all of my outfits, and it's ok. I'm hoping other small-breasted girls will see me and say "She looks lovely! I can do that, too." Sometimes I get a jab from passersby, but I don't have to shift a too-big, padded bra all night long. I don't have to worry about cups puckering. And I don't have to worry about a huge gap that forms when I raise my hands up. I was a slave to my padded bra -- and it also became my chastity belt. I was too afraid to take it off.

How are people going to like tiny tits if they never see them?

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 8 2009, 05:51 PM
Post #1699

Hardcore BUSTie

Treehugger, yep it's totally true. Small boobies, nice clingy/sheer top and all eyes will follow you. Yesterday whilst trying on the bra's I needed to have another bra size and called my man over. I had no bra on, just slipped on my t-shirt between fittings. Caught sight of myself and thought "damn now THAT looks hawt!". I just don't have the confidence to go braless in public cos of my nipples. Maybe one day! I do go braless around the house, so small steps I guess?

nbdx0645 I'd suggest going into VS and trying on some bra's. I only say that because with all the bra shopping I've done during the last few months I know that I CANNOT walk into a store and buy a bra off the shelf without trying it on. My last jaunt to Target and Walmart told me that. A 34a in one brand is not equivalent to a 34a in another brand. They can also fit totally differently depending on style. I think the only way to buy bras is to try them on, regardless of what size you think your are. As for small sizes= VS do some nice A and A sizes: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection...&rfnbr=5148 I especially like this one http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/o...&rfnbr=5148 I would REALLY suggest trying them on incase you haven't already, just a suggestion because like me you may need a bigger size than what you actually thought you were cos of their vanity sizing. Everyone I spoke to recently about VS agrees that the size small, a B is actually an A elsewhere. Good for us I guess as it gives us more options!

Buttercups, I think you hit on the point that we've all been talking about lately. That whatever our own insecurities there are people who would LOVE to look like us, and vice versa. I think we should ALL be thankful we have healthy boobs first and foremost. What really helps me when I feel down is to look at models, nearly ALL models (runway especially) have small boobs. If clothing is made for these women then why are we so paranoid about our small boobs? It seems in the modeling world small boobs are an asset!

+Quote Post
sevenseconds
post Nov 8 2009, 05:34 PM
Post #1700

Hardcore BUSTie

I was a slave to my padded bra -- and it also became my chastity belt....

How are people going to like tiny tits if they never see them?

Wow nbdx0645!
WOW.
Great post, now I want to be AA with perky nipples! Good stuff, lady!

--------------------
Every story is a cup so empty it can be drunk from again and again. - MJH

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 83 84 85 86 87 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 30, 2014 - 05:37 AM