Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 264 265 266 267 268 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
joylove
post May 18 2006, 08:58 AM
Post #5301

BUSTie

I made some research with the help of my Japanese friend and what I found out about the Jamu Herbal Stick is incredible! Its sold at this website for 4,800 yen or US$43.00. Heres the Japanese website in Japan.
http://mtislet.com/love/goods/jamu.html
I got the same thing on eBay at half the price. It seems that Japanese women have been using this Jamu Stick for a while now. It has worked for me and my friends. My Jap. friend have been using the Jamu Herbal Stick for many years and myself about 2 months now..Just made another order of 5 sticks for friends..(Two for myself :-)..)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 17 2006, 11:36 PM
Post #5302

Hardcore BUSTie

I found this site, and ordered the Metronidazole
http://www.my-drugs.com/flagyl.shtml Hopefully it will get here soon!!

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 17 2006, 07:09 PM
Post #5303

Hardcore BUSTie

I've ordered all my meds online however I went through 1800pharmacy.com and they are no longer in business. I had no problems with them, in fact they all worked. So, now I'm just scared because the only place to buy what we need is out of the Country, and that in itself scares me. So, I think I will go to the doctor myself, however, there will be no uterus checking, since mine went in the trash a few years ago! ')

+Quote Post
precious83
post May 17 2006, 06:10 PM
Post #5304

BUSTie

neverending: I feel sorry for all of us who is going through this horror. I wish i could tell you a miracle cure but I can't. This jinx has damaged relationships with my family and boyfriend. He wants to marry me. Instead of telling him how excited i am about marriage. I am scared to death.I try to push him away because this is so embarassing. HOw can I possibly explain this to him. I've asked him if i smell funny. Of course he denied it. He prob ably doesnt want to hurt my feelings. I push away everyone in my family. I dont go to family functions. So trust me if you think youre alone. You're definitely not theres people like me who's worse. Overtime I became emotionally depressed. self conscious. Its freaking disgusting.

Oh yeah about buying medication online. I dont think you should buy offline. You should go to see your doctor to get pcos testing done.You migh tthink im crazy but I plan to go see a urologist to check my kidenys/ bladder and gyn for my uterus. Im going all out this summer. I hope i find something to help.

P.S. Hows the jamu stick working? Have you tried the soap?

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 17 2006, 09:18 AM
Post #5305

Hardcore BUSTie

How safe is it to buy medication off the internet?
any suggestions would be great because I am desperate :-(

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 17 2006, 08:38 AM
Post #5306

does anyone know what's in that jamu stick? it sounds like it might be made of alum to me, absorbs liquid, tightens and eliminates odor. alum is NOT something that i would want to put up my snatch, or anywhere else on my body for that matter.
if it's made of some other amazing natural thing i'll order one, but i'll take it to the gyno for advice before i put it up there. seems a bit scary to me.

+Quote Post
sassy
post May 16 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #5307

Hardcore BUSTie

Even when I don't have BV, I have a lot of discharge...I guess I'm just blessed that way. Blah.

Also, monistat makes these little feminine wipes that come 15 individual ones per box. They are useful if you feel like odor is getting bad or if you just want to stay clean before and after sex. I like them. Just thought I would mention it. You can see them here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009Q63AQ/qid=1147830115/sr=8-8/ref=pd_bbs_8/1 02-0072061-3300161?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=3760901

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 16 2006, 06:59 PM
Post #5308

Hardcore BUSTie

I took the Tindazole two days ago. I won't know if it worked until I have sex. I'm having alot of discharge, but I'm assuming that's the b.v. coming out of me. Tindazole only works for me every other time, but the headaches you get with it, almost is not worth it.

+Quote Post
honey
post May 16 2006, 05:33 PM
Post #5309

BUSTie

HELLO EVERYONE HOPE THIS HELP GO TO noprescriptiondrugs.com THEY HAVE ALL YOU NEED FOR B.V. THE COST IS NOT TO BAD WHEN I GET SOME MONEY I WILL ORDER ME SOME.

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 16 2006, 04:22 PM
Post #5310

Hardcore BUSTie

I am so frustrated right now.I have gone a week or two without discharge and today It seems as though its trying to come back.UGHHHHH!I am going crazy.Everytime I feel free and smell good, it catches on to my routine and comes back.I am seriously losing it.I am so PISSED!UGHHHHH!I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING.WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?I GIVE UP!I JUST GIVE UP AND DON'T CARE.SO WHAT IF I STINK AND HAVE CRAP COMING OUT OF MY CAT.SO WHAT IF I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS.SO WHAT!I HATE BIRTH CONTROL.UGHHHHH!I NEED A HUG OR SOMEONE TO TALK TO!UGHHHH!ACUPUNTURE MIGHT BE MY ONLY AND LAST RESORT :-(

+Quote Post
sassy
post May 16 2006, 04:15 PM
Post #5311

Hardcore BUSTie

Yes, I have had sex a couple of times. But I have basically sworn off oral sex, which saddens my bf because he loves it. I am pretty sure things will return back the BV, regardless. I try to be hopeful but I just can't anymore. We also use condoms. It does help keep BV away for longer, but it inevitably comes back in my case. I hope that you do better! I have never heard of a one dose of flagyl.

+Quote Post
mela
post May 16 2006, 03:22 PM
Post #5312

BUSTie

I was given a 2000mg single dose of flayl and a separate dosage for my bf. We were intimate on sunday and no smell at all however we used a condom and no oral sex. It is tuesday and everything seems okay however I am a bit skeptical as I have done this dosage before however over the course of four days. Also I never had him treated for BV.

sassy I was wondering since you had stated that you have been okay (since you took antibiotics for an ear infection) if you had been having sex? I am a bit scared to even have oral sex for fear of this thing returning.
:-(

+Quote Post
parisienne
post May 16 2006, 02:46 PM
Post #5313

Jewels: so you're taking Tindazole and it's working? There was a gal who posted here a while ago who was in Europe and was prescribed Tindazole under another name (I think). Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to the gyno next week here in France to try to see if they can actually cure my BV, which American doctors have been unable to.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 15 2006, 06:29 PM
Post #5314

Hardcore BUSTie

Arizona here. Joylove, thanks for the advice!! I took 4 of the Tindazole last night. I didn't want to do it, but I can't find anywhere to by the metronidazole online, and the one's I did find, it would take 10-28 days to get here, and I can't wait that long. I hate taking the Tindazole because it causes Metalic taste in your mouth, and it doesn't always work, and causes headaches. So, hopefully it will work this time.

+Quote Post
sassy
post May 15 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #5315

Hardcore BUSTie

neverending...I'm almost southern. I'm in Louisville, Kentucky.

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 15 2006, 10:32 AM
Post #5316

Hardcore BUSTie

Is anybody from Atlanta, Ga or any of the other southern states like Alabama, Mississippi,Tennesse,or Flordia?

+Quote Post
joylove
post May 15 2006, 09:23 AM
Post #5317

BUSTie

jewelscando..You can get the Jamu Herbal Stick cheaper if you were to bid for it on eBay. I bought mine thru eBay bidding process for less than $30. Just look thru the sellers store and you will see some good prices. Now after more than 2 weeks of use, I am recommending more friends to use the Jamu Herbal Stick. It really is a "miracle" now that I'm dryer and NO MORE odour!

+Quote Post
mela
post May 15 2006, 08:31 AM
Post #5318

BUSTie

Hello Everyone,

I went to the doctor for a colposcopy and complained to her about my odor. She cleaned me with Iodine after the procedure and gave me more flagyl for me and my boyfriend. So far everything has been okay. However I have been through this before. I have been taking vitamins along with BIO K. My next step if I get it again for the hundreth time this year might be the Jamu stick. I also stopped with the Enzara and am returning the rest of the pills.

+Quote Post
sassy
post May 14 2006, 07:04 PM
Post #5319

Hardcore BUSTie

Sorry jewels :-(. I'm doing okay right now. My BV is still gone from when I took antibiotics for an ear infection a couple of weeks ago. I am going to try the jamu stick if you guys get good results. I'm also still considering the whole "rockwell method" once I get more money.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 14 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #5320

Hardcore BUSTie

Thank you nerverending!! Geez, I don't know why that was so difficult!! It's like Top Secret!! haha. Sorry about the Triple posts!! Didn't mean to do that!! Anyways, my BV is back with a vengeance. I need to order some more meds online because TTO is not working. I'm going to quit smoking in June, so I'm praying that that will help with the BV.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 264 265 266 267 268 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 21, 2014 - 09:05 AM